Amore mio 2

By AnnaMoon138

Arranged marriage turned out to be all they could ever dream of and more: love, wildly burning passion that k... More

Disclaimer&Aesthetics
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
62.
63.
64.
65.
66.
67.
68.
69.
70.
71.

34.

3.3K 85 84
By AnnaMoon138

Her.

"We need to stop by a book store to get Max a couple of books for school, vita mia. They are beginning French literature at school, he wants a few books to read."- I told Leo, exiting our bathroom with a face mask on my face. 

"Of course, mio amato tesoro. We can go after school and he will choose whatever he wants."- replied Leo, palming my bum as I stood between his legs while he is sitting on our bed, making no attempts of getting up. 

"You are not going to get me in bed again, handsome."- I said with a smile, running my fingers through his silky, voluminous, pitch-black hair as he kissed my miniature baby bump while playfully rubbing and squeezing my bum. 

"Not even me going down on you, bambina?"- he asked devilishly, laying soft kisses on my waist. 

"As tempting as that sounds, no. Our babies and I are hungry, bambini have school and don't think I forgot about the bastardo."- I stated lovingly, kissing his plump lips passionately. 

"You cannot be serious, amore mio: you walk around me in this and expect me not to think of sex?"- he murmured, frowning adorably, and tugged on the very alluring, red, lacy set of mine. 

"Mhm, we can have a very nice, rough, hot fuck in your office at the warehouse right after the bastardo pays for his doings and when we come home, I promise to be all yours in any way you want, amore."- I said lushly, truly not opposing to him fucking the soul out of me, and he smirked, kissing me heatedly. 

"That's something I can work with."- replied my sexy husband, pecking my cleave teasingly, and I smiled, giggling when he patted my bum, slapping it gently.

He watched me do my makeup and hair before getting up and doing his routine, but, of course, he didn't miss the chance to rub my bum when passing me by. 

I peered in my gigantic closet and attached to my dresses, taking a sexy, black, Dior dress: slit, off shoulders and elegant V-neckline. Gorgeous heels, bag and jewellery to fit it. I sprayed my perfume on my neck and wrists and did small touch-ups to my smokey, dewy makeup before wearing a different engagement ring: a princess cut, 10 carats, an ideally clear diamond with a platinum band fully encrusted with diamonds. 

I put all I need for the day in my new, classy Hermes bag and peacefully headed out of my bags-shoes closet, idling near the doorway to admire my husband.

Dio definitely took his time when creating him.

Naturally wavy, ideally blank hair is styled to perfection. The dreamiest face with sharp features that I cannot admire enough, Dio, it should be a crime to be this handsome. That sexy, sinfully attractive stubble is knees-buckling. Smooth, dewy, clear skin is kissed by the sun sublimely.

Black, tasteful, neat Armani suit - the type of attire I am a sucker for. There is nothing like seeing his broad, mighty back, vast, manly shoulders, muscled, remarkably strong arms and finely honed chest being wrapped in that ideally white shirt and black jacket, looking extra huge, extra intimidating, extra robust and powerful. That tie, that belt, that handkerchief, that hand watch - so luxurious, so elegant and so masculine. The peeks of his sexy tattoos are enough to make me weak in my knees and remind me how good it felt to trace each of them while he cuddled me after fucking me lubriciously in our bed twice only this morning. The spicy, musky, strong scent is delectable, titillating and consuming - a sublime fit for him and the most erotic trap for me.

And the biggest cherry on top - platinum, glimmering wedding band claims this god as mine.

And seems like he is enjoying his view just as much. 

"I doubt we will make it past the door."- said Leo huskily, his beautiful, enrapturing, rich hazel eyes all over me: my legs, my waist, my chest, my lips, my eyes.

"Mhm."- I hummed, leaning on the wall for balance, weak in my knees as he approached me, towering over me, strong and confident, powerful and domineering. 

"Words, amore mio."- said my husband smokily, gently trailing his thumb over my bottom lip, my mind clinging to the memory of how I sucked his thumb when he was taking me from behind, whispering such tantalising things to me. 

"What are my chances of getting you to fuck me a bit more than a few times today?"- I asked, my voice soft and seductive, and he smirked, delicately pulling my bottom lip. 

"Your chances are very high, mia principessa."- he said fruitily, kissing my neck fondly as I bit my lip, laying my hands on his steely abs. 

"Good."- I moaned softly and Leo smirked darkly, kissing such a sensitive spot on my neck, shivers running down my spine. 

And now both of us have very exciting moments waiting for us. 

Leo and I went to our little quadruplets and twins while our kids woke up and got dressed for school. 

"I will take quadruplets for the day, mia piccola cara."- said Leonardo lovingly, sitting them in their high chairs gently, and I smiled, nodding in reply while feeding Eliot and Francesca. 

Sofia's P.O.V.

I woke up at 07:00 and peacefully got up, smiling as I saw a big, beautiful bouquet of white peonies on my nightstand. 

Papà's incomparable and very sweet surprise for me, mamma and my sisters.

I went to the bathroom and began my morning routine, thinking about what I have to do today. 

School till 14:30, then tennis practise from 4 PM till 6 PM - a beloved hobby I'd like to make professional for a while. Ballroom dancing and ballet I do for enjoyment. Then I have homework to do, a project to finish and Greek home task to do, though, I might need help with it because some words are tough to read and remember. 

Once I showered, did my skincare and brushed my teeth, I went to my closet and got dressed. The school has a uniform, but it offers lots of variants of it, which is very nice. I, personally, love the skirt and the dress, they are very cute, but the trousers are also comfy.

I took the skirt and a very lovely, white Ralph Laurent sweater with tiny flowers. I also wore see-through tights, which match my skin tone, since it is a bit cloudy outdoors and took tidy, black ballet flats. Once that was done, I brushed my light blonde hair and styled it in a pretty bun as mamma taught me. My favourite Cartier earrings and our beautiful family bracelet on my left wrist.

I exited my closet and took my Gucci backpack and took everything I need for today's classes: History of Italy, Italian Literature, Science, the Italian language and the Spanish language. I also PE today, so I took my bag with the change of clothes too. 

Once I was sure I am all set, I headed out of my room, smiling as I met Luc and Emi near the staircase. 

"Buongiorno, Sof."- said my brothers, squeezing me per our tradition, the three of us smiling merrily. 

"Buongiorno, fratelli."- I chirped happily, giggling when Neve rubbed against me, wiggling her tail. 

"We will help you with those."- stated my brothers in care, taking my bags from me, in spite of having 3 of their own. 

"Grazie mille."- I replied softly and they grinned cutely in reply. 

We went downstairs and they left our bags in the entryway before we dashed to the dining room, attacking mamma and papà with hugs.

"Our tiny babies."- said mamma lovingly, pecking our cheeks, while papà hugged us affectionately, making us grin.

Oh, this is by far the best beginning of our days, hands down. Nothing can beat this. 

"How did you sleep, tesori?"- asked papà in concern, gently kissing my forehead as I sat on his lap, not having enough of my morning hugs just yet. 

"Like on a cloud."- answered the boys and I giggled, nodding in agreement. 

It was actually a very nice night, sleep felt extra good due to the gentle breeze and warm weather. Alas, it is cloudy today, but I think, it will be lovely weather later on. After all, it is only 07:40. 

In no time our siblings came down and we ate together, having the best breakfast ever: sweet, crispy toast with bananas, baked apples, caramel and vanilla ice cream, which mamma makes herself every week. 

"Fantastico."- murmured Max, eating another piece of his toast, making us laugh. 

Oh, he loves toasts, especially sweet ones. He can eat 3 in a blink of an eye. 

"When will you go to a doctor, mamma?"- wondered Ari with a smile, drinking orange fresh, and I immediately look at our gorgeous parents, smiling as I watched how gently papà is hugging mamma, his hand on her tiny, unnoticeably bump. 

"I am yet to arrange an appointment, piccola, but I hope to go on Thursday or Friday before our SPA day."- replied mamma, kissing papà's cheek lovingly when he smiled at her. 

We chatted pleasantly while eating and soon it was time to start our day: Adri, Dom and Teo are leaving for the USA to continue studying, my siblings and I have school and our extracurricular activities and our parents have work to go to.

Her.

Once we took care of our bambini, we drove to the warehouse. 

Every single person idled, knowing what I did, and not even 1 being dared to look at me the way they could before: steal a lustful glance, ogle, daydream about things they'd never have with me.  Now they see me as their Capo's equal, someone, who can cause as much wrath as Leo, and it boosted my confidence. 

"Amore mio."- said Leo smokily, kissing my neck, holding my waist in his big, veined, strong hand. 

"Fagli vedere chi comanda, mia bella regina." - whispered my husband in my ear, giving me his gun, making my heart flutter. (Show him who is the boss, my beautiful queen.)

"Ti amo, Leo."- I spoke sincerely, turning around in his arms to hug him dotingly. (I love you, Leo.) 

"Ti amo, Cami."- confessed my beloved man genuinely, kissing me passionately, gently squeezing my waist. 

The guards opened the cell and we entered, seeing Chi To tied up, gagged, bleeding and beaten up. 

"Toglietegli il bavaglio."- commanded Leo, his honeyed voice low and authoritative, his arm around my waist, keeping me secure and warm. (Take his gag off.) 

"You bitch!"- yelled Chi in despair and I smiled. 

Dahlia - an escort woman, whom I paid to lure him into the private room and make him believe that he will get the best night of his life while in reality our men caught him, beat him up, drugged him and took him here.

"Quit whining, nothing will save you."- I shut him up before he could rant, wanting to get this over with. 

"Any last words, buddy?"- I wondered, loading the gun without bothering to look at it - something that left bastardo speechless. 

"You are a devil, Russo, and your bitch is no better!"- fumed Chi in rage, boiling with anger, and that was the last sentence he'd ever utter. 

I shot him between his eyes, not sorry for a damn thing, not feeling even the tiniest gram of regret or remorse. 

He deserved it. He hurt my husband, he hurt my children and he wanted to take things that will never be his. 

I have nothing to apologise for.

I turned around in his muscular arms, taking a deep breath of his soothing scent as he hugged me, stroking my back. 

"I am going to be sick."- I murmured quietly, no longer able to bear the smell of blood and metal. 

"Let's get you out of here, mia bellezza."- said Leo lovingly, kissing me delicately, and I nodded, gladly following him out of the cell. 

Him.

Cami sat down on the black, leather sofa and I got her a glass of water, smiling as she leaned on me gently, drinking water slowly. I hugged my love protectively, caressing the back of her pretty head lovingly. 

"Feeling better, bambina?"- I asked in care and she nodded, putting the glass down on the coffee table. 

"Mhm, I want a kiss, per favore."- said my beautiful wife, making me smile like a madman. 

Just a few minutes ago she killed for us, for me, looking so goddamn hot and sexy, and now she is asking for a kiss so fucking adorably. 

"You are the cutest, amore mio."- I said genuinely, kissing my wife adoringly, smiling when she hugged me like a little koala. 

I lifted her weightless self up in my arms, smirking when Cami unbuttoned my shirt slowly, kissing me intimately, opening her sweet mouth for me. 

"Let's fuck, baby."- whispered my beloved sweetness, moaning in my mouth softly once I sat her on my desk, silently taking the divine offer up. 

Sofia's P.O.V.

"Sofia Elodie Russo, ciao."- said Alfie while leaning down to me, and I sighed, not understanding his antics near me. 

"You smell like chocolate."- he said, touching my hair, and grinned when I gathered it away from him. 

"Why so serious, Russo?"- he taunted, reaching for my hair again, playing with it. 

It is the middle of a class, we have a new topic to cover, and he is not going to burst my studying process. 

I carried on listening to Signora Evere while making notes neatly, ignoring Alfie's behaviour until in 45 minutes the class ended and I was free to go to my next class - Spanish. 

Lucas' P.O.V.

"¿Cuáles son los mejores consejos y citas de vuestros padres que seguís, chicos?"- asked our teacher and I smiled, raising my hand. (What are the best advice, quotes of your parents that you live by, guys?) 

"Lucas."- the teacher allowed me to speak, smiling kindly. 

"Una mujer puede hacer cualquier cosa por su cuenta, pero un verdadero caballero no se lo permit."- I shared one of the most beautiful lessons from papà, truly living by the belief. (A woman can do anything on her own, but a true gentleman won't let her.)

"Muy correcto y bonito. Emilio, por favor, adelante."- replied Signora Raspi, nodding in agreement with my insight. (Very correct and beautiful. Emilio, please, go ahead.) 

"Si un hombre espera que una mujer sea un ángel en su vida, debe crear el cielo para ella; los ángeles no viven en el infierno."- shared Emilio and I smiled, both of us remembering that moment when mamma said it. (If a man expects a woman to be an angel in his life, he must create heaven for her; angels don't live in hell.) 

She was making her signature, delicious, amazing coconut cupcakes with coconut ice cream, something papà really loves. It was a day when papà spent a bit longer at work, he also had quadruplets and twins with him, and arranged a lovely SPA day for mamma, booked her a brunch at her favourite restaurant, and treated her to some shopping with his card in spite of her having her own. Mamma, in return, looked after everything when she came home and made sure everything is idyllic, so when papà came, all he had to do was just relax. 

Papà treats mamma like an angel, he truly created heaven for her, and mamma, in return, shares that heaven with him, looks after him and adores him. They are a team, they maintain our gorgeous home together, and both put 100% into everything they do. 

It is beautiful. It is a mesmerising example for my siblings and me and all we truly strive for. 

"Muy bonito. Sofía, por favor."- replied the teacher, nodding at our baby sister to continue. (Really nice! Sofia, please.)

"El éxito de un hombre se mide por lo que dicen de él su mujer y sus hijos. El dinero y los logros no significan nada si dejas que tu hogar fracase."- said Sofi with a smile, going for one more valuable quote from our papà. (A man's success is measured by what his wife and children say about him. Money and accomplishments mean nothing if you let your home fail.)

"Tienes unos padres muy sabios."- said Signora Raspi and we nodded, indescribably grateful for such parents. (You have very wise parents.) 

Our classmates shared their insights, but most of them turned around materialist aspects of life. We discussed the topic of the family further and conversed about what family is to each of us.

"Lucas, ¿puedes decirme por qué quieres a tu madre?"- asked Signora Raspi, writing down some of the vocabulary on the markerboard. (Lucas, can you tell me why you love your mum?) 

"Quiero a mi madre porque es muy cariñosa, atenta, desinteresada, de buen corazón y amable. Siempre me apoya, me seca las lágrimas y me pregunta cuál es el motivo de mi tristeza. Mi madre es muy delicada e inteligente, siempre tiene un consejo maravilloso que darnos a mí y a mis hermanos. Me enseña las mejores cosas y pone a nuestra familia por encima de todo."- I responded genuinely, adoring mamma for her kind heart and everything she does for me, my siblings and papà. (I love my mum because she is very loving, attentive, selfless, kindhearted and gentle. She always supports me, wipes my tears away and asks what's the reason for my sadness. My mum is very delicate and intelligent, she always has a wonderful advice to give me and my siblings. She teaches me all the best things and puts our family above everything else.) 

"Alfie, ¿qué puedes contarnos sobre tu madre?"- asked the teacher, distracting Alfie from staring at our little Sof - something we do not approve of and will definitely tell papà about. (Alfie, what can you tell us about your mum?) 

"Ella cocina la mejor comida."- he answered, leaning back in his seat. (She cooks the best food.) 

"¿Eso es todo?"- asked the teacher and he shrugged. (That's all?)

"Las emociones no son para los hombres de verdad, no pienso en esas cosas filosóficas profundas."- he replied, being very bratty kid, and teacher let him be not to waste the time: something we already did during Science when he was constantly playing on the phone, not listening to anyone and anything. (Emotions are not for real men, I don't think about those deep philosophical stuff.) 

Him.

"Well, hi, bestie."- said Martin, peeking in my office, knowing very well what he did.

"Don't give me that look."- I said calmly, kissing Enzo's cheek while giving him a mini pretzel for a snack. 

"In my defence, she is impossible to stop. She is you, so blame yourself."- he rushed to say, sitting on a sofa. 

"I know, that's why I am not blaming you. You did what you had to and you followed the protocol. She said you guided her through every step and gave a few insights while being by her side."- I said collectedly, aware of everything that went down here because amore mio told me everything. 

"Grazie."- I spoke genuinely, thankful for him having my wife's back and not backstabbing my family. 

"Sempre, man. I got you as you got me."- replied Martin, serious and sincere. 

"So she did save my dick."- he said goofily as I chuckled, nodding in confirmation.

"Now, I am accepting bets: next time someone flirts with you, I bet a fucking million euros that C will put a bullet in her head now."- said Martin and I smirked, loving the new side of my beloved wife. 

Postponing jokes for a bit later, we got to work, having a lot to sort out and get back on track.

I am glad Cami didn't get into any stocks, guns, deliveries and such - that's too dark for her pure heart. I'd rather keep her out of it and she, luckily, sees this the same way. 

"Hold that thought."- I said, answering my daughter's call. 

"Papà."- cried Sofia over the phone, my soul and heart dropping.

"La mia piccola stella, what's wrong?"- I asked in worry, gripping my phone as she sobbed, unable to say a word. 

"Shh, I am on my way, tesoro. I will be with you in 5 minutes. Stay where you are, baby."- I said calmly, taking keys from my Cadillac Escalade and quadruplets before leaving without any second thoughts. 

"Papà, ho bisogno di te."- spoke through tears my daughter, everything in me squirming as I got in the car, hurrying up to her. (Daddy, I need you.)

"I am coming to you, mia stellina. It's going to be okay, stay on the phone, tesoro."- I said warmly, wrecked on the inside, worrying for my tiny princess. (My little star.)

She cried, unable to calm down, and it made me drive faster and faster. The second I reached the school, I dashed out of the car and locked it hurriedly. 

"Piccola, where are you?"- I asked in worry, entering the school without guards checking my ID - they know very well who I am. 

"Bathroom."- murmured Sofi, her gentle voice so sad and laced with hurt. 

I went to the bathroom and my sweetie met me next to it, dashing to me the moment I was in her sight. 

"Shhh, I got you, mia stellina."- I said lovingly, scooping my baby in my arms, hugging her tightly as she held onto me, hiding her comely face in my neck. 

"Shh, you are safe, cara. I won't let anything harm you, mio piccolo tesoro."- I whispered, kissing her temple as she took deep breaths, only now realising that she is secure. 

I rubbed her back tenderly, soothing her lovingly, and in some time Sofi calmed down. 

"What happened, honey?"- I asked in worry, wiping away her tears, and she pulled her light blonde hair out from beneath her cardigan, blinking away tears at its sight. 

Once silky, shiny, healthy, light blonde hair is glued from the eds till decent middle and even higher in some places. 

"I thought I called mamma, but it was you and I was just too overwhelmed to dial again."- she said shakily and I hugged her, kissing her cheek. 

"I am sure that your mamma will know what to do. It's going to be okay, tesoro."- I replied and she nodded, taking a deep breath. 

I took her to Cami, worrying about Sofi's hair more than she does. 

Her.

I finished with the work for the day and turned my Mac off, glancing at the door, my heart shattering as I saw Leo, Sofi and her teary, red, scared eyes. 

I didn't have to look for the reason why our daughter is crying. 

"Piccola."- I spoke lovingly, hugging our baby girl as she squeezed me, containing her tears the best she can. 

"Will it wash off, mamma?"- asked Sof in worry and I glanced at her hair, gently touching it. 

Dio, it is superglue. 

"We will try, tesoro."- I said warmly, wiping away her tears, and she nodded, nuzzling into my touch. 

"I will take you to the salon."- said my beloved husband, kissing me gently as I nodded, pecking his cheek. 

I took my bag and twins before we left, driving off to the salon, arriving in mere minutes. 

Leo will play with twins and quadruplets in the area for kids and I went with our baby girl. 

We began with washing it, giving it more than one try, but in vain. It doesn't even think of coming off. 

"Mamma."- murmured Sofi in devastation as I hugged her, taking a deep breath, thinking of what can we do next. 

"I am so sorry, piccola, but we will have to cut it."- I said gently, wiping her tears away affectionately, and she nodded, so brave and understanding. 

"We will choose you the most beautiful haircut, baby, I promise. Your gorgeous hair grows so fast, you will have your favourite length back in no time."- I reassured my treasure, kissing her forehead. 

I sat next to Sofi and showed her what would suit her comely, oval face and let her make the final choice. 

Shoulder length is the most she can, so she settled on that and delicate curtain bangs. 

Sofia's P.O.V.

My hair will grow, it is okay. 

Mamma always has the best intention at heart and so far, I like the haircut. It is very foreign to me, but it seems nice and pretty. 

Mamma and I drank bergamot tea and ate chocolate biscuits while Signora Erika cut my hair, styling it under mamma's supervision - something that gave me extra assurance and security. 

In an hour everything was done. 

"You look stunning, piccola."- said mamma lovingly and genuinely, kissing my cheek as I hugged her, smiling profoundly. 

"I actually like it."-  I admitted, liking the wavy strands and delicate style. 

"Let's show your daddy the new haircut, shall we, tesoro?"- offered mamma and I nodded, hopping off my chair.

We went to papà and my small siblings and I smiled, seeing papà loving, encouraging, sweet smile. He hugged me tightly and rained the most pleasant compliments on me, making me grin and feel way more comfortable with my new hairstyle. 

Him.

The talk about how it happened is for later, she had enough of the stress. 

We drew to pick her siblings up from school and fuck, the way they immediately complimented their sister's new haircut is everything. 

"How about pizza for lunch, ragazzi?"- offered Cami and we laughed at how quickly they beamed, sold on that without any hesitation. 

On that note, we drove to one of our restaurants and had lunch together before dropping them off at their extracurricular activities: tennis for Sofi, acrobatic gymnastics for Angie and Ari, an art class for Tini and hokey for Luc, Emi and Max. My parents eagerly took twins and quadruplets for some quality time. 

I had to pick up a document from headquarters and once I got into the car, which is parked in the private underground parking lot, Cami kissed me intimately, locking our car. 

"This leaves us alone for the next 2 hours."- said my beloved wife, kissing me sweetly, smiling seductively as I pulled her on my lap. 

"How about car sex and a mini gelato date, amore mio?"- I asked hoarsely, sighing in the kiss as she trailed my hand under her sexy dress, moaning against my lips. 

"Just sex. Send someone to get gelato."- spoke Cami, unbuttoning my shirt as I smirked, having absolutely nothing to oppose to. 

Our clothes landed on the backseat in a matter of seconds, neither of us patient enough to wait. I kissed her delicate neck, doing the clip of her erotic, red, lacy bra, tossing it away without a care. 

"You feel so good."- whispered Cami, slowly lowering onto my erection, moaning as I kissed her, my hands on her big, juicy, mouth-watering ass. 

"So do you, bambina."- I spoke against her sugary, lush lips, sighing as she began moving, rocking up and down my length like a goddess.

Her.

I gave him myself utterly and he didn't disappoint me. Dio, he brought heaven to me.

The stimulation of every single right spot, the most amorous dirty talk, choking, spanking and dangerously public location - the best sensations only. 

"Mhm, sì."- I moaned breathily, riding him in reverse, leaning my forearms on the steering wheel and arching into him as he slapped my bum roughly. 

"Cazzo."- groaned Leo erotically as I sucked his thumb, riding his massive, thick, hard 10-inches salaciously, circling my hips.

I moaned softly, my eyes fluttering close and mind like a haze once I felt his hand on my breast, squeezing and caressing sensually, pinching and rubbing my nipple. I sucked his thumb, gasping and moaning when he met my motions, my eyes rolling back in delight. 

He pulled his thumb out and gripped my hips with one hand, lifting them up to fuck me, pound and ram into my wet core, making me pant and moan his name sheerly. 

"Like that."- I whimpered, my lips parting as he hit those ravishing places at once, doing over and over again, making my legs tremble. 

Him.

2 hours. 

2 hours of the wildest, the most feverish fucking in our car. 

I kissed her back gently, smirking as she panted, her slender legs quivered and her golden heart raced like crazy. 

"This was really hot."- spoke Cami and I nodded, having much more colourful words for this. 

"I don't think I can stand up."- murmured my beloved and I smirked, flattered by all means, and she blushed, knowing how I feel about that. 

"I will give you a massage once we get home, mio amato tesoro."- I said lovingly, rubbing her toned, round, firm ass gently, squeezing playfully. 

"Mhm, you will massage my back or bum, Mr Russo?"- wondered my goddess and I smiled, palming her peachy ass with both hands, fucking loving how handful her ass is. 

"Both."- I admitted honestly and she smiled cutely at me, pecking my lips dotingly. 

We cleaned up and took our Mercedes, which I always keep here in case of emergencies. We drew to pick our kids up and soon enough we were home. 

Her. 

Delectable dinner, scrumptious gelato and fun family night. Leo and I enjoyed parenthood and made sure to chat with our kids individually to give each of them time, care and love in extra doses. 

By 10 PM everyone was asleep and we were in our room, luxuriating in our quality time.

We gave each other massages, had a sensual bubble bath and cuddled up in bed. 

"Are you okay, mia principessa? After the shot."- asked Leo in worry and care, making me smile. 

"Sì, amore."- I assured him, kissing his forehead delicately as he hugged me tighter. 

"As hot and arousing as that was, no more blood on your beautiful hands."- he said in concern, meaning the best for me, and I nodded, definitely up for that. 

I truly hope not to kill any more, this was more than enough. I changed, it taught me a lot and that's how I want to keep it. No more guns in my hands. 

Well, unless someone hurts my family. 

"How about lollipops and movie night, handsome?"- I asked with an innocent smile, grinning when he smiled charmingly at me, nodding in agreement instantly.

Mango lollipop for him and cheery lollipop for me, the first random movie to watch, kisses and cuddles - idyllic evening.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.2K 315 17
π•―π–†π–‘π–Žπ–†π– π•¬π–Œπ–”π–˜π–™π–Ž Despite being abused by her step father since she was 13, she will not hesitate to kill you if you make one wrong move. One...
9.5M 311K 70
Wattpad Creator! Happy and proud. HIM: Staying the night? Not my thing. Hearts and flowers? Boring. Falling in love? Not anytime soon. Settling down...
256K 6.4K 52
Complete storyβœ”οΈ Soraya On my 25th birthday I'm going to take over my father's throne. I know that in order to keep my seat as the Donna of the Easte...