I dare you

By DontWorryAbtIt22

BOOK 2 Leonadas Costa, Don of the Italian Mafia, married the girl. His girl. Oaklee Blur-Costa, Donna of the... More

Introductions and stuff
1/ Oaklee
2/Leonadas
3/Oaklee
4/Leonadas😏
5/Oaklee
7/Oaklee😏
8/Leonadas
9/Oaklee
10/Leonadas
11/Oaklee
12/Leonadas😏
13/Oaklee😏
14/Leonadas
15/Oaklee
16/Leonadas
17/Oaklee😏
18/Leonadas
19/Oaklee
20/Leonadas
21/Oaklee
22/Leonadas
23/Oaklee
24/Leonadas
25/Oaklee
26/Oaklee
27/Leonadas😏
28/Oaklee
29/Leonadas😏
30/Oaklee😏
31/Leonadas
32/Oaklee
33/Leonadas
34/Oaklee
35/Leonadas
36/Oaklee
37/Leonadas
38/Oaklee
39/Leonadas
40/Oaklee
41/Leonadas
42/Oaklee😏
43/Leonadas😏
44/Oaklee
Epilogue
$Bonus Chapter$
$Bonus Chapter$

6/Leonadas😏

2.4K 43 1
By DontWorryAbtIt22

3 days, 13 weeks.
"Leo?" I hear my baby call my name.

We're at her office because she needed to get some work done because there is some high-and-mighty person that wants Oaklee to design a mansion for them.

"Yeah, baby?" I say, looking away from the computer in front of me.

She smiles sweetly before getting up and walking towards me. I narrow my eyes and it's like her smile widens. She straddles my lap, ducking her head into my neck.

  I groan softly as she starts sucking my neck and rubbing her crotch against mine. "What's up with you today? We've already had 5 rounds this morning." I say breathless.

Not that I'm complaining.

  Her body stills, tensing against mine. She pulls away from me walking back to her desk. My face scrunched up in confusion.

  "Baby, what are you doing?"

  She ignores me, I hear the keys on her keyboard start typing but I can't see her head as her computer covers it.

  I stay frozen in my spot, confused on what just happened. My head snaps to her direction when I hear her sniffles.

  I stand walking to her, turning her chair so it faces me and bend in front her so I'm in her vision as she looks down.

  "Why are you crying, amore mio?" I ask, placing my hands on her bare thighs.

  "You don't want to fuck me and I'm fucking horny because of this goddamn pregnancy and it's all your fault." She wails, shoving her head into her hands.

My eyes widen and my body goes rigid.

"Baby, don't cry. I promise you I want too fuck you, I always do. Is that what you want?" I pause, rubbing my fingers in the edges of her dress. "You want to use me for your own pleasure. Go ahead, use me." I continue, grabbing her hands, giving them a kiss.

She wipes her face before grabbing mine and pulling me to kiss her. Her lips moving ferociously against mine.

She whimpers when my hands start moving higher into her dress. I break our kiss, trailing my lips down her neck, spending some time on that one spot she likes.

I push her dress around her hips before I kiss her knees, trailing up her thighs. I pull her towards the edge of her chair before I place her legs on my shoulders.

I bite the inside of her thigh before flattening my tongue against the sting. She moans, watching as I ravish her body.

"Don't ever think I don't want to fuck you. Your tight, pretty, little pussy is always on my mind." I say, keeping eye contact with her the entire while I rub her clothed pussy.

"Please." She whimpers, pushing her hips further into my face.

"You're so polite, baby." I coo, moving her soaked thong out of my way.

I place a single finger inside her and watch as her back arches and her head falls back. I can't help but knead her breasts in my other hand.

  "Leo..." She moans.

  I press my lips to hers, giving it a kiss before letting my tongue play with her clit. Humming against her, loving the way she gasps.

  Press a second finger inside her as she puts her hand in my hair.

  "Look at you, you're so beautiful." I say as she clenches around my fingers. I smile before groaning against her.

  "I love you." I say, curling my fingers inside her, watching as she crashes. I take my fingers out of her, sucking her sweet cum off of them.

  "I love you, my Leo." She says breathless, cradling my face.

  A phone going off takes us out of our world and into reality. Oaklee grabs the phone, sighing before putting it down.

  "Back to work." She pouts.

  God, I really don't want to be here.

  I got a call saying I needed to go to one of my buildings for a meeting and thankfully Oaklee was done with working for today.

  I haven't been here in what feels like so long. I normally make Ezra does the meetings and I handle the stuff at warehouses but he's handling a drug trade.

  "Hey, I'm going to go to your office, I'll come find you when I'm done." Oaklee says. I nod my head before kissing her and giving her ass a good smack and she was on her way.

  She's probably going to try to sleep.

  I sigh, walking to the meeting room I needed to be in. When I walk in the room, I'm hit with cheap perfume and Arabelle wearing a small dress with her dad beside her.

  Arabelle was someone I used to fuck and her dad was a business partner for my company but then Arabelle went to prison for assault. I don't have all the details but she messed up some girl and got caught.

  She was decent at the time but I prefer brunettes with brown eyes instead of blondes with green eyes, now.

  After she went to prison, the public was all over Ben, her dad, and we did not need my business, that I use to keep attention off of my mafia, to be shut down, so we let him go.

  "Leonadas! How are you, old friend?" Ben asks, trying to give me a hug but I went directly to my chair.

  "Why are you here?" I say monotone.

  He clears his throat before fixing his tie and taking a seat by his daughter, who keeps staring at me.

  "Well, I was thinking since Arabelle was out of jail that we could become allies again." He says, his voice betraying him by shaking.

  "And how would that happen?" I entertained the idea for him.

  "By marrying my daughter, of course!" He says too happily.

  Just as he says that Arabelle sat up straighter and ran her tongue over her teeth. I had the sudden urge to vomit but I didn't.

  "I'm already married." I say, placing my left hand on the table, showing off my ring.

  "Well, that can be fixed. You divorce whomever you're married to and marry my daughter." He says, like he just found the cure for cancer. 

  "I'm not divorcing my wife." I say as the door opens. "And I'm definitely not going to marry your daughter. She has a bad reputation , that I don't need for my company." I continue, watching Oaklee walk towards me with her hands on her stomach, rubbing over the small bump.

She doesn't give them the time of day as I watch Arabelle and Ben watch as Oaklee places her hands on my shoulders and kisses my cheek and moves beside me.

  "Give me your wallet." She says, holding out her hand. I hand it to her before turning back to the other people who have surprise and anger written on their faces.

  "Like I said, I'm already married." I say, towards the small family at the end of the table. I see Oaklee look up before going back and grabbing five 20 dollar bills and handing me back my wallet.

  She kisses my lips. I smile against her knowing what she's doing. She backs away slightly, enough to see my smile but not far enough for everyone else too. She pecks my lips before nodding to Ben and Arabelle then walking out.

  I watch Ben as his eyes follow my wife out of the room. I hear Arabelle huff as she crosses her arms.

  "You want to sign a contract? Sure. You want to work for me? Go for it. But if you mention me marrying your daughter again, I'll carve my answer in your body. Do you understand?" I say, standing from my chair.

  "Yes Don." He mumbles.

  I nod, walking out of the meeting room.

  I'm not putting him back into my company. He doesn't have anything I want or need. He is utterly and completely irrelevant to me.

  "Leonadas!"

  I turn, seeing Arabelle running towards me. I raise an eyebrow.

  "Was that your wife back in there?" She asks.

  "Yes." I answer shortly, only wanting this conversation can end so I can be with my baby and our baby.

  "She's a little chubby, don't you think? Her stomach was huge." She says, rolling her eyes.

  My body tenses and I clench my hands into a fist.

  "It shouldn't matter to you." I grit out.

  "I think it does because why would you be with some pig instead of me. Not too mention, a gold digger at that. I mean, she literally just asked you for money."

  "She's none of those things and I shouldn't have to give you any type of answers because you are not family nor friends but that 'huge' stomach is carrying my child and she only carries her phone around. Once again, not that it should matter to you but she makes the same amount of money by her own company. Don't disrespect my wife again." I finish, walking away from her before I do something that I regret.

  More like something Oaklee could get mad at me for.

  I enter my office, seeing McDonald's covering my desk with a happy Oaklee eating away. The sight brings a smile to my face as I walk over to her, lifting her so I can slide under her before kissing her temple and taking a fry.

  "What was that about?" She asks, still eating.

  "Just a bunch of idiots." I say, stealing another fry out of her hand, earning a glare from her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 21.7K 74
[COMPLETED] Book 1 in the Del Rosso series ____________________________________________ "I have three words for you Ace Del Rosso. I hate you." __...
87.3K 2K 48
There would be many words to describe Roman Cecilio, but one would be: malicious. Don of the Italian Mafia with no remorse, but what happens when he...
113K 3K 47
Ava Anderson thought she had everything life could offer her, from a nice wardrobe, a well paying job, great friends and a fulfilled life in italy. T...
1.6M 40K 59
Covers by: @mayamarip0sa (Thank You!) @A_A_N_GEL (Thank You!) Kindhearted and compassionate, Rosalia Amabella, preferably Rose, was just a curvy wom...