I Ran Away after Dumping the...

By Spinfoxie

Author: Xiandouhua Alternate Title: 甩了首领宰后我跑路了 Summary: There is a beautiful canary in the office of Mafia in... More

1: Canary
2: The Day We Met
3: Want You
4: The Rain Is Coming
5: Teach Bad
6: Poisoned
7: Bold Plans
8: Action Begins
9: Mantis Catching Cicadas
10: Oriole Behind
11: It's Not Right
12: Got Caught
13: Is it a Coincidence?
14: I Got It
15: He's Wronged
16: Truth Revealed
17: Don't Try to Escape
18: A Brain Supplement
19: Become A Detective
20: Love Consultation
21: Astringent
22: Carried Me
23: Make You Fall in Love With Me
24: The Domineering President's Runaway Wife
25: Shocking the Comics World
26: Male Mother
27: Become an idol?
28: Ambiguous Game
29: Tooth Mark
30: Incarnate the Sun
31: Craving More
32: I Beat Myself
33: You are a Fairy
34: As Expected of You
35: Accident First
36: One More Week
37: Miss Big Race
38: We are Pure Love
39: Butei vs Mafia
40: Isn't that just Support?
41: Boxing Gloves
42: Decreased Favorability
43: The Devil Captured by Love
44: Chat Genius
45: True and False Dazai
46: Double Slaughter Duel
47: Invincible
48: Wrong Person
49: Too dog
50: Finally Meet
51: Double slaughter sandwich
53: Are you Embarrassed?
54: Fancy Support Scene
55: Beautiful Alone
56: Pig Teammate
57: Please Go for Tea
58: Back Home
59: Confession
60: Crazy
61: My Muse
62: Search Action
63: Attract each other
64: Step by Step
65: Experiment
66: Quiz
67: Preparations for Each
68: Who is Liuli
69: Successful rescue
70: Plan
71: Discharge
72: At Your Own Risk
73: World Line
74: Accept You

52: God Assist

55 3 0
By Spinfoxie

52: "With a group of god assists"

The temptation of the two slaughterers has almost doubled, and Ruri was so dizzy that it took a long time to spit out a few words: "...I have a headache."

"!"

tense up.

Seeing the medical tape on the back of Ruri's hand, and the red bloodstains still remaining on the medical cotton, the leader Osamu Dazai immediately realized that Ruri had pulled out the infusion tube without authorization to come to him.

He acted decisively and sent Ruri back to the ward together with Dazai Osamu and the other two.

During the process, one person stood on one side, and occasionally there was some slight physical contact. He couldn't help staring at each other in disgust and snorted.

Ruri returned to the hospital bed to lie down, and humbly accepted the scolding and education from the nurse, and even Dazai Oji, who wanted to ask for mercy, was severely criticized.

Seeing the two bosses being educated by the little nurse with their heads down and listening obediently, Ruri couldn't help but want to laugh.

I just feel that such a peaceful life seems to be unprecedented.

His boyfriend is here, instead of holding him accountable for his escape, there has been a slight change.

What a surprise and gratification to Ruri, it seems that his distance not only brought him, but also brought some insights to the leader Osamu Dazai.

Therefore, no matter how much he loves the warmth of the leader Dazai Osamu in his heart, he will suppress his mood and maintain this balance for the time being.

Everything is for a hopeful future.

"Speaking of which, why did you suddenly faint?"

"I remember that you fainted in the program crew, right?" The

two Dazai Osamu asked one after the other, their voices almost the same, causing Ruri for a while. I can't tell which Dazai said which words.

He could only put his gaze on the faces of the two of them one after another, and explained, "It's okay, I felt a little dizzy when I was accidentally pushed down and fell to the ground."

"Who is it?" One of Dazai Oji's face suddenly turned cold, his eyes narrowed, showing a bit of coldness.

"I also want to know who it is, who actually did something to such a cute Ruri." The other Dazai Osamu had a weird smile on his face, and there was a fine light in his eyes.

In this way, it is easy to distinguish who they are, after all, there are subtle differences in personality.

Ruri just wanted to say that the six supernatural powers were not intentional, but when the words came to her mouth, she paused slightly.

He suddenly remembered the supernatural power he had planted on Liu Shentong.

Without notifying anyone, the forbidden power was used without authorization due to anger and curiosity.

I can't tell Dazai Osamu and the others...

If he knew that he used supernatural powers because of his own desires...

Then he would no longer be the flawless and bright boy in Dazai Osamu's heart.

Ruri clenched her fists subconsciously and raised her head with a natural smile: "It's alright, but I was accidentally pushed down by the staff."

"More than that, I wish I could sleep." He avoided Osamu Dazai and the others. He looked at him and covered the quilt on the side, "I haven't slept well in the past two days, so you should go and rest."

Hearing what he said, if you want to ask questions, you can only press it back again.

The two Dazai Osamu nodded at the same time: "Okay, have a good dream."

After discovering that their voices overlapped, the two Dazai Osamu glared at each other in disgust, desperately sending brain waves to each other.

"How did you learn to speak from me!"

"Bah! You are obviously the one who learned to speak from me!"

"Get out of here, you will be unlucky!" "

Do you think I want to see your face??"

Bowing her head, she saw that Ruri had closed her eyes, her breathing was steady, and her peaceful face was full of contentment.

Dazai Osamu helped cover his uncovered body with the quilt, while the leader, Dazai Osamu, drew the curtains, reducing the brightness of the room.

After finishing this, the two Dazai Zhi subconsciously wanted to rub the top of Ruri's head.

As a result, the two hands were passed from one left to the other, and they just met in the middle.

Ding--

In an instant, the eyes of the two Dazai Osamu once again filled with monstrous murderous intent, staring at each other hard.

The leader, Osamu Dazai, was the first to slap Dazai Osamu's arm off, but Dazai Osamu ignored the slightly red back of his hand, and directly changed the angle to pinch the skin of the back of the leader's hand.

Although the strength was not strong, it was really painful. The leader, Dazai Osamu, frowned, and instantly clasped Dazai Osamu's wrist. Dazai Oji didn't give up, and also clasped his wrist with his backhand.

There were crackling electric currents in the eyes, blue veins stretched out on the forehead, and the two Dazai Osamu smiled with black energy, and they pinched each other in the air.

"I said-"

Suddenly, a devilish whisper sounded below the two of them.

On the hospital bed, a certain young man with blond hair smiled kindly, and there was a faint murderous aura.

"I want to sleep!" "I want to

fight, please go out and fight." The

two Dazai Osamu: "..." In the

next second, the two Dazai Osamu were swept out the door by the mad Ruri.

"Hmph." The two Dazai Osamu tidyed up their messy clothes at the same time, snorted each other politely, and each picked an opposite direction and walked away.

Ruri, who finally got a moment of cleanliness, finally breathed a sigh of relief.

Lying on his side on the hospital bed, his blue eyes were struggling and deep. He slowly closed his eyes and stopped thinking about those unpleasant things.

At the same time, a pink-haired boy who was invisible walked out of the toilet of the hospital and walked straight towards Ruri's ward.

Early in the morning, Nanxiong Qimu received an invitation to the competition from his brother.

"If you don't want the bomb/bomb to explode, just try to pass the level I set up, Nanxiong~" said the platinum-colored boy sitting on the chair, his only exposed eye emitting a malicious light. .

Because he couldn't hear his inner voice, Saiki Kusuo couldn't tell whether Saiki Kongsuke was lying.

But he knew that Saiki Kongsuke was a complete lunatic.

Therefore, even if it is just a false alarm, Qimu Kusuo will never let go of the possibility that it will threaten the society.

Through various abilities such as telepathy, teleportation, perspective, and idea acquisition, Qimu Kusuo finally endured huge pressure and achieved Qimu Kongsuke's request.

However, facing his cold eyes, Saiki Kongsuke just chuckled and clapped his palms.

"Very good, congratulations, Nanxiong! The crisis in the whole country has been solved."

There was no trace of unwillingness or unhappiness at all.

Qimu Nanxiong vaguely felt that something was not right.

This response is wrong, very unhelpful.

Almost instantly, he searched the Internet for news, and sure enough, he received news that Ru Li participated in the TV station in the morning and fainted and was sent to the hospital in the afternoon.

...Could it be that the level that Air Assistant really set is here? !

A sense of unease quickly surfaced in his heart, and Qimu Kusuo didn't care about anything else, he directly used teleportation to come to the hospital.

Gently pushed open the door of the ward a little, and found that there was no one else in the room, only the sleeping blond boy, Qimu Nanxiong secretly relieved.

Now, he can walk in with integrity and touch Ruri's body to absorb the previous memories.

After hiding, he was not discovered by anyone. He went straight to the sleeping boy's side and carefully took off his thin gloves.

However, at this time, he realized that the boy was almost completely wrapped up in the quilt, leaving only a delicate face. If he couldn't remove the quilt, there was only one place he could touch.

Moving his finger hesitantly, he landed near the boy's cheek. Nanxiong Qimu's expression was a little strange, but he was still ruthless and poked down gently.

In an instant, all the previous memories flooded into his mind.

Qimu Nanxiong's face suddenly turned ugly.

really!

He was only slightly attracted by Saiki Kongsuke, and that hateful Russian started to do things!

This time, she even lured Ruri to use her powers! !

The most annoying thing is that Ruri actually used it.

--Danger! !

Dangerous signals kept ringing in Qimu Kusuo's mind, warning him that his world line would be exactly the same as the other world.

In addition, in the world line, Ruri couldn't stand this temptation, and became more and more addicted to her own power, which caused the world to collapse.

Although Qimu Kusuo can eliminate all the dangerous people who trigger Ruli's incentives in advance, it still depends on Ruli's own choice.

No matter which route, Ruri will gradually fall into depravity.

He was tired of this world, tired of the days when he could not speak and wander alone.

As this negativity deepens, Ruri will eventually become the world's destroyer.

In an instant, Qimu Kusuo's palm stretched to the top of Ruri's head uncontrollably.

By destroying Ruri's brain like this, and letting him fall into a deep sleep forever, a world where no one will be harmed can be achieved.

Whether it is his world or that parallel world, those terrible disasters will not happen.

Just sacrifice one person...just press down this hand gently.

There was a painful struggle in Nanxiong Qimu's eyes. On the one hand, it was a sense of justice for saving the world, and on the other hand, it was out of anxiety and fear that he didn't want to hurt anyone.

The two moods are constantly battling, and he lives in the cracks, not knowing whether this choice is correct.

Is he really a god?

Can he really decide a person's life or death?

The palm fell on top of Ruri's head, and froze for a moment.

Because at this critical juncture, Ruri opened her eyes slowly, and mumbled hazy, "Is there anyone here?"

This husky voice made Nanxiong Qimu's eyes widen suddenly. An unprecedented feeling spread all over his body, making him tremble, and subconsciously launched a teleportation.

It's Ruri's mind control!

He accidentally got caught.

Although Qimu Kusuo immediately began to control the strength of his whole body, this wonderful emotion still hit his brain instantly.

...So that's the case...Is this feeling an absolute [love]?

Qimu Nanxiong looked at his palm, his eyes dazed.

From birth, he was born with super powers, and the price has been to lose the joys and sorrows of normal people.

Not knowing what a surprise is, not knowing what a thrill is, not even knowing what it's like to be wholeheartedly possessing someone.

But now, when the cells in his body were clamoring for the excitement of joy all over his body, Kusuo Saiki suddenly understood something.

This is a very new, very wonderful experience.

The first time he felt this emotion, he almost indulged in it and didn't want to suppress this feeling.

The curvature of the corners of his lips rose uncontrollably, Qimu Kusuo's purple pupils were full of excitement, and he clenched his fists even harder.

Suddenly I understood why Ruri was so dangerous, but the self in that world didn't kill Ruri.

Because the thought of hurting the boy just now has also disappeared, and now he just wants to possess the boy, hug the boy, and don't allow anyone to peep at him!

God does not have excessive desires.

But once there is desire... it will definitely use the most ruthless and terrifying means.

Just to get a new and wholehearted love from the young man.

...

After feeling this novel experience for a while, Qimu Nanxiong's expression finally returned to a little bit of calm.

The survival of the world is more important than his feelings.

So even though he was very reluctant to part, Qimu Nanxiong kept this emotion in his heart, but did not completely suppress it.

OK, back to the topic.

It is impossible to start from Ruri, and Qimu Kusuo is completely reluctant.

So what to do?

It seems that the only way to start is to warn the Russian. At least now, Ruri still feels regret, and he is also accompanied by two Dazai Osamu.

As long as he is sure that someone loves him, Ruri will not easily lose control.

Thinking of Osamu Dazai's expression of wanting to stick to Ruri's side, God, who had just recovered his expressionless face, couldn't help frowning.

He found that his possessiveness towards Ruri began to grow.

He felt repulsion from the bottom of his heart for those who were circling around Ruri.

This does not seem to be a good state, but Kusuo Saiki, who is a god, is curious.

He thought that maybe he could experience all kinds of emotions because of Ruri.

Anyway, it will be automatically lifted after three days, and the right should be to experience life.

The pink-haired boy who found some way of entertainment showed a smile on his face, and slowly disappeared from his figure.

--After

leaving Ruri's ward, Osamu Dazai finally found time to deal with his companions who had been irritably texting him.

Probably because the members of the Armed Detective Agency were shocked when they heard the news of Ruli fainting, they dared not call to harass him.

Dazai Osamu skillfully dialed Kunikida Tobu's phone, and once connected, he covered his ears and took the phone all the way.

Sure enough, in an instant, Kunikida Tobu's almost roaring voice came from the phone: "Is it Dazai! Where are you?! How is Ruri!"

"No problem, calm down first." Dazai Osamu resignedly comforted , By the way, Shimoruli is the cause of some hypoglycemia.

"So that's the case, it's fine..." Kunikida suddenly let out a sigh of relief, and the noisy background sound behind the phone gradually subsided.

"But Dazai, what happened just now was so sudden that I didn't have time to ask clearly what happened to that Dazai Osamu who looks just like you."

He remembered this topic again, and his expression suddenly became serious.

"Is it true that the parallel space-time thing is true? This also includes the matter of Ruri?"

"Unfortunately, it is exactly what you imagined. We didn't guess that Ruri was imprisoned by Mr. Mori, but we actually reasoned. The direction is right, but Ruri comes from another world. And the leader of the port mafia in that world-that's me."

Osamu Dazai explained in a relaxed tone.

But Kunikida Dobu could subtly hear his faint bragging.

"What do you mean, you are still proud that you are the leader of the bastards of the port mafia?" Kunikida's tone suddenly sank.

"How could it be, just thinking that no matter which world I am attracted to Ruri likes me, I can't help but start to rejoice." Dazai Osamu said with a smile.

The members of the detective agency, including Kunikida Tobu, all rolled their eyes.

During this time, they could also see the relationship between Dazai Osamu and Ruri.

Apart from Dazai Osamu being a personal scum, at least his ability is worthy of recognition.

If Ruri really likes Dazai Osamu, the members of the detective agency are also very happy to see it happen.

It's just that now, there is another Dazai between the two, and this Dazai seems to be Ruri's original match, and things are a lot more complicated all of a sudden.

Recalling how stupidly she thought Ruri would like a middle-aged man like Mori Ogai, Kunikida almost wanted to jump into cold water to wake him up.

"I'll just say, Mori Owai has no charm at all, he's still a pervert who only likes loli, how could Ruri fall in love with him!"

The members of the detective agency sitting behind him also complained.

"We didn't know what happened to our brains at the time, but we were able to believe such rumors!"

"That is, what's so good about that bastard Mori Owai, how could he possibly be worthy of my Ruri."

"Tsk tsk, fortunately not Mori Owai Ah, otherwise I just want to hit the wall in the face of this situation."

The worthless people who almost demoted Mori Owai were grateful.

"Back to the point." Osamu Dazai ordered them to withdraw from the complaints, "Now the focus is not on Mr. Mori, but on another Osamu Dazai! He is very difficult, I need your help!"

"Huh?" This is still It was the first time that Osamu Dazai asked them for help, and Kunikida Tobu almost bit his tongue: "For help? Dazai you??"

"What's so surprising." He rolled his eyes, "My current opponent is myself."

"As the saying goes, the most difficult enemy to deal with is myself. Besides, I'm still so smart, so wise, and so step-by-step..."

"Okay." Kunikida interrupted him coldly, "If I take the opportunity to praise yourself, I will hang up."

Dazai Osamu could only retract the topic regretfully: "In any case, in order to gain Ruri's heart, I need all of you to assist me! There are some things I can't do myself, and I will be followed by another Dazai Osamu, so I still have to secretly get you there. Come and help me!"

"Wait, why let us assist you in falling in love!"

At this moment, a grumpy tone suddenly approached the other side of the phone, the female voice was Akiko Yosano, "If you want to chase after Ruri, you can Rely on my own efforts."

"If the time is not so tight, of course I will do it myself, but you must know that once Dazai of that world gets Ruri, he will be brought back to another world with him!" Osamu Dazai Sad to answer.

"Do you have the heart to see Ruri back in prison, but Ruri will never be seen again!"

Hearing this, the members of the detective agency suddenly looked at each other.

Among them, Atsushi Nakajima, who was relatively simple, scratched his cheeks and said softly, "If Ruri wants to choose Mr. Dazai over there...we can only bless him."

Yes, anyway, it is Ruri's Ideas matter most, and it's not something they can mess with.

"Naive! Too naive!" Osamu Dazai suddenly raised his tone and sneered, "Do you think Osamu Dazai in that world would be so innocent? Wrong! That's the fearsome port mafia boss, how could he use ordinary The means to get Ruli's love!"

"It's all his acting skills, it's all a deception he did to abduct Ruli back!"

"Once he successfully abducts Ruli back to the original world, because we can't see it, he will intensify his efforts. The torture of Ruri!"

"..." The members of the detective agency were immediately shaken by these words, "Really, is this really true?"

"I know myself best, of course." Osamu Dazai answered decisively, "Do you think he will forgive Ruri for sneaking out, just because Ruri is with us now, so there is no way to hold him accountable."

"Wait until After only the two of them are left, hehe." The

second half of the sentence, although he didn't say it, made people shudder and shudder.

"...I mustn't let Dazai of that world take Ruri away!" After a moment of silence, Kunikida slapped the table with a single step, and responded with a big hand.

"Although I'm very upset that I follow your orders in everything, as long as I can stay Ruri, I can follow your orders for the time being!"

Dazai Osamu's face suddenly showed a triumphant smile, and he snapped his fingers: "Deal. !"

Well, although what he said just now was all to incite Kunikida Tobu and others, there was no credibility at all.

But as long as they don't foolishly run off to question the other self, they won't be exposed for the rest of their lives~

It's amazing to get a group of god assists without any effort~

Dazai Osamu couldn't help humming a little song happily, and turned the phone Back in the pocket.

However, as soon as he moved, his eyes squinted, as if something silver was shining in the cuffs of his clothes.

Dazai Osamu's face changed greatly, he pulled out the thing in an instant, and after a closer look, it really was a small bug, the model was very advanced, and the world had not yet researched it.

...then who put this thing is naturally self-evident.

Did you put it on when you were wrestling your wrist in the air just now?

Dazai Osamu's face kept changing, and finally he settled on disgust and irritability. He threw the bug in his hand on the ground, and stepped on his feet to vent.

That's why he hates that self, he is obviously Osamu Dazai, but his strength and speed are stronger than him, it's definitely a fake!

On the other side, the leader Dazai Osamu smiled and turned off the recorder, and threw the earphones with only one into the trash.

He knew that Dazai Osamu would take the opportunity to make trouble, and it was not what he expected.

This time you plan to gather the power of the group to deal with him?

Bah, don't even think about it!

The leader, Osamu Dazai, quickly dialed the phone number and connected to Mori Ogai, thousands of miles away.

"Oh, Dazai, is the matter on your side over?"

Mori Ogai's rather regretful tone quickly rang out on the phone: "Unfortunately, this entire dispatch did not teach the Armed Detective Agency a lesson."

"The incident happened suddenly, but it's not long before Japan." The leader, Osamu Dazai, said with a smile, successfully arousing Mori Owai's curiosity.

"How do you say it."

"From today, the Armed Detective Agency intends to support Dazai in this world and fight against me." The

leader Osamu Dazai said slowly: "I hope Mr. Mori can continue to lend me Chuya. Winning or losing, I don't think you want to watch us fail, right?"

Mori Owai raised his eyebrows, saying that, the only person the Armed Detective Agency has to deal with is you, what does it have to do with me and the organization?

Sen Owai chose a suitable tone and declined: "But don't look at it like this, the organization is still very busy right now. As the organization's strongest ability user, Zhongya has a very powerful role, so..."

"Mr. Sen "The leader, Osamu Dazai,

did n't change his smile, turned his hand and turned on the recorder, "You want to hear these words." like him! 】

The first voice was played, and Mori Owai's forehead jumped suddenly.

[Our brains at the time didn't know what was wrong, but we were able to believe such rumors! 】

[That is, what's so good about that bastard Mori Owai, how could he possibly be worthy of my Ruri. ]

[Tsk tsk, fortunately it's not Mori Owai, otherwise I'd just want to hit the wall in the face of this situation. 】

"..."

After hearing all the voices, Mori Owai was completely silent.

Half a minute later, the voice of gnashing teeth came from the other side of the phone:

"The middle will be handed over to you, be sure to bring down everyone in the Armed Detective Agency! Don't let any one go!!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 126 4
There is once a deity who finds entertainment on the other's suffering. And one story caught their attention, putting a smirk into their bored face...
143K 5.9K 200
Random quotes by the bbs crew and friends Going for 200 chapters Credit to owners
674K 33.4K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
309K 6.8K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc