I Ran Away after Dumping the...

Av Spinfoxie

Author: Xiandouhua Alternate Title: 甩了首领宰后我跑路了 Summary: There is a beautiful canary in the office of Mafia in... Mer

1: Canary
2: The Day We Met
3: Want You
4: The Rain Is Coming
5: Teach Bad
6: Poisoned
7: Bold Plans
8: Action Begins
9: Mantis Catching Cicadas
10: Oriole Behind
11: It's Not Right
12: Got Caught
13: Is it a Coincidence?
14: I Got It
15: He's Wronged
16: Truth Revealed
17: Don't Try to Escape
18: A Brain Supplement
19: Become A Detective
20: Love Consultation
21: Astringent
22: Carried Me
23: Make You Fall in Love With Me
24: The Domineering President's Runaway Wife
25: Shocking the Comics World
26: Male Mother
27: Become an idol?
28: Ambiguous Game
29: Tooth Mark
30: Incarnate the Sun
31: Craving More
32: I Beat Myself
33: You are a Fairy
34: As Expected of You
35: Accident First
36: One More Week
37: Miss Big Race
38: We are Pure Love
39: Butei vs Mafia
40: Isn't that just Support?
41: Boxing Gloves
42: Decreased Favorability
43: The Devil Captured by Love
44: Chat Genius
45: True and False Dazai
46: Double Slaughter Duel
47: Invincible
48: Wrong Person
49: Too dog
50: Finally Meet
52: God Assist
53: Are you Embarrassed?
54: Fancy Support Scene
55: Beautiful Alone
56: Pig Teammate
57: Please Go for Tea
58: Back Home
59: Confession
60: Crazy
61: My Muse
62: Search Action
63: Attract each other
64: Step by Step
65: Experiment
66: Quiz
67: Preparations for Each
68: Who is Liuli
69: Successful rescue
70: Plan
71: Discharge
72: At Your Own Risk
73: World Line
74: Accept You

51: Double slaughter sandwich

56 3 0
Av Spinfoxie

51: "Too hard to choose"

Before the leader Dazai Osamu could decide whether to reveal his vest now, Ruri on the hospital bed suddenly coughed, showing an uncomfortable voice.

"Want to drink water?" Osamu Dazai, the leader, understood what Ruri meant in time.

But just as he was about to send someone to get some water, he found that the entire ward was unusually empty, with only him and Ruri.

The leader, Osamu Dazai, frowned silently. He didn't want to leave Ruri's side for a moment, but there was no one around, and someone's disgusting gaze was faintly heard from the door.

"You wait here."

Therefore, the leader Dazai Osamu temporarily appeased Shimoruri, got up and walked outside the ward, and carefully closed the door.

He gave a look to the young man who looked exactly like him outside, and the two walked away from the ward tacitly, choosing a corridor without outsiders present.

"You are really haunted."

As soon as he opened his mouth, the leader Dazai Osamu couldn't help raising his lips sarcastically.

"Either each other." Osamu Dazai put his hand into his jacket pocket leisurely, with a very relaxed tone, "Who is the ghost who can chase here from another world."

"Ruri was originally my person." The leader,

Osamu Dazai, looked indifferent, "I'm here to find my own things, is there anything wrong with me?" His special righteous words, "And I'm just protecting Ruri from the hands of people I hate, so there's nothing wrong with it."

Before the leader Osamu Dazai could continue to reply, Osamu Dazai suddenly changed his words, and his words became a little sharp: "What's more, do you really think Ruri wants to see you?"

"..." The palm of his hand froze slightly, the leader Dazai Osamu's expression did not change, but his tone was subconsciously cold, "What do you want to say? ?"

"You don't really think that Ruri ran away from you after all the hard work, and when you come to him, he will happily go back with you?"

Osamu Dazai sneered: "No way, It's also Osamu Dazai, if your IQ is all that's enough, you're really ashamed of the name."

Under the eyes of the leader, Osamu Dazai, whose murderous intent became more and more intense, Osamu Dazai spoke eloquently: "Have you read Ruri's comics? Based on his experience as the background, it tells how the protagonist successfully escaped the shackles of the overbearing president and became a self-reliant person bit by bit."

"This is exactly the psychological realism of Ruri at the moment."

"You are the one who suffers in him. Under the circumstances, he did not cherish his president, and after thinking deeply, Ruri finally understood what he should do, and then tried his best to escape from your side." The

keen grasp of the leader Dazai Osamu appeared in the eyes . With a trace of pain, Osamu Dazai laughed happily as if he had obtained some winning strategy:

"Look, isn't this something that even you can understand?"

"Ruri no longer needs your presence."

These words struck the leader Dazai Osamu's heart like a thunderbolt.

His face was as heavy as water, his kite-colored eyes had already turned thick black, and his eyebrows were wrinkled together in pain, as if he was in a psychological battle.

Dazai Osamu is particularly good at observing people's hearts. Although the leader Dazai Osamu's emotions have always been less obvious, he can use his inner battle to smash the opponent's pain points, so as to observe the leader Dazai Osamu's mood at this time.

When he saw the clearly shaken expression of the leader, Osamu Dazai, Osamu Dazai raised his lips slightly, like a venomous snake spitting out a letter.

Well, even though half of what he said was a lie, a lie can become true if the enemy believes it.

Ruri did run away from the leader Dazai Osamu, but that doesn't mean he doesn't love the leader Dazai Osamu.

Only Osamu Dazai knew the truth, how could he tell his rival in vain?

Dazai Osamu added his dry lips and continued to exert psychological pressure:

"Have you seen the fans lining up at the hospital entrance?"

He raised his hand and pointed out the window. The leader, Dazai Osamu, looked in the direction he pointed, and he saw to the women who were squatting outside the hospital with aid cards.

The words "Ruri" written brightly on the sign stinged the eyes of the leader, Osamu Dazai.

"They all gathered here because they like Ruri."

"Did you see that?" Osamu Dazai whispered, like a demon tempting into the abyss, "Your Ruri is no longer bound by your love, As long as he wants to, he has many people who want to fall in love with him."

"You are no longer the only existence in his world."

"What can you give him?"

"Wealth? Superior environment? Ability nullification "

But these, now Ruri already has."

"Not only that, he also has his own friends, family, freedom... These will only continue to increase from now on. He is no longer only a member of Your caged bird."

As if to confirm what he said, the morning's interview was suddenly broadcast on the TV in the empty room next to him.

Ruri appeared to the enthusiastic call of the audience and said the phrase 'I hope the people I like will like me more'.

The scene was instantly lively to the point of explosion, and many fans could vaguely hear the words 'I came to like you'.

The leader Dazai Osamu's face finally turned pale, his body swayed slightly, and he supported the wall beside him.

In fact, these things do not need Dazai Osamu of this world to say, he has already understood.

In this world for so many days, he has not done nothing.

He understood from all aspects, behind Ruli now, there are fans' love and enthusiasm for him, his popular comics and countless income, as well as the warmth and tolerance of the Armed Detective Agency for him...

What Ruli longs for has already been have.

different from that world.

But he chose not to see it, he still held the last bit of longing in his heart, and desperately wanted to grab Ruri's hand.

In the end, it was ruthlessly pierced by the Dazai Osamu of this world.

Give him the final blow of waking up, savagely awakening his dream.

The words 'Ruri doesn't need you anymore' were

like a spell, trapped in the head of the leader Osamu Dazai.

He silently closed his eyes and squeezed his palm tightly.

"I~ I'm back~"

Dazai Osamu jumped back to the ward, and even his voice rose when he was in a good mood.

This surprised Ruri, and couldn't help but stare at him without blinking: "Did something good happen?"

"Well..." Dazai Osamu snickered, his brows happy, "I drove away a nasty one. People, it's really a good thing."

Ruri nodded, subconsciously looking at his changed sand-colored coat: "Why did you go out and change your clothes?"

After speaking, she moved to him again. On his cheeks, he raised his eyebrows: "Even the bandages were removed?"

"Uh..." Dazai Osamu's smile was stiff for a moment, but he quickly explained: "Because that doesn't fit my style at all. Taste, throw it away, and don't need the bandage anymore."

"...Really?" For such a far-fetched reason, Ruri moved her lower lip strangely, but didn't say anything.

He graciously stretched out his hand towards Dazai: "Where is my water?"

"..."

Dazai Osamu stared at his palm and remained silent for half a minute before sticking out his tongue mischievously:

"Sorry, I forgot~"

"Huh??" Ruri widened her eyes in disbelief, "Then you go out. What have you been doing for so long?!"

Dazai Osamu didn't answer, just turned around and said to help Ruri again.

Ruri silently stared at his figure, and suddenly raised her upper body with difficulty and chose a comfortable position to sit up.

Beside him is a window that can see the sky. The outside of the window is as blue as wash, spotless. When he bows his head a little, he can still see the fans gathered in the hospital.

However, when Ruri just wanted to enjoy the beautiful scenery outside the window, Dazai Osamu suddenly rushed to his side as if he had been beaten, and blocked his vision with his body.

In an instant, most of the sunlight outside the window was blocked, and the interior of the house returned to darkness.

Ruri: "...?"

Ruri: "What are you doing? Don't you want to fetch water?"

Dazai Osamu smiled: "I think it's important to chat with you here first."

"No need." Ruri was indifferent 's refusal, "You disturbed my sunbathing."

He wanted to pat Dazai Osamu's body away, but Dazai Osamu became more and more sticky in front of him, and he couldn't get rid of him no matter what.

Facing his increasingly suspicious gaze, Osamu Dazai showed a stiff smile on his face, and explained, "I'm a little stiff, I'm afraid I'll be unable to move, so let me stand here for a while."

"..."

Ruri's eyes flashed quickly A gleam of light.

For this reason, fools don't believe it.

Must be something out of the window!

what is it? The woman who turned from love to hate two days ago? New love?

Ruri narrowed her eyes and wanted to get up but fell down pretending to be out of strength. When Dazai Osamu subconsciously wanted to help him up, he jumped to the window and looked out the window with wide eyes.

Then, he saw the

slender figure with black curly hair in a black trench coat.

It is very similar to the memory, so familiar that it is almost carved into the bone marrow.

Ruri clenched the window tightly and turned to look at Osamu Dazai beside her, with deep surprise hidden in her eyes.

After confirming that Osamu Dazai's face showed a series of emotions such as panic, annoyance, and so on, his heart suddenly beat for half a beat.

Pulling off the infusion set on the back of her hand, Ruri rushed downstairs without looking back.

At this moment, his mind went blank.

He was clamoring to find the young man with his whole body, so that he didn't even hear the call of Osamu Dazai behind him.

When he got closer and closer to the figure, his pounding heart jumped with joy, and two lines of words could not help but emerge in his mind.

'is it you? '

'Did you come to see me? '

After that, he grabbed the young man's arm hanging by his side and couldn't wait to stop him.

"Wait a minute!"

The anxious mood slowly calmed down, he looked at the young man whose body was a little stiff, and his face was not facing him. His face changed from joy to complexity, and gradually he showed a little nostalgic smile.

"..."

The words hidden in the stomach suddenly don't know how to say it.

But he didn't want to let go of this familiar hand either.

"...I only saw my boyfriend and left. It must be too ruthless."

He just whispered softly.

As soon as this affectionate name was spoken, the young man in the black trench coat froze for a moment.

Finally, with a complicated look, he turned his head.

A face identical to Dazai Osamu appeared.

But Ruri knew that this was his boyfriend, an otaku who liked to work until two or three in the morning and didn't like to go out.

"...Why did you come out to find me?" The

leader, Osamu Dazai, lowered his eyes in silence, and asked this sentence in a neutral tone.

This kind of look would never appear on the face of Osamu Dazai in this world, and all sorts of fragments of previous interactions suddenly appeared in Ruri's mind.

There is also the young man who has been standing in front of the building where he works recently, but has not dared to come to him.

I couldn't help laughing: "I want to meet my boyfriend, do I need any reason?"

"Just like you secretly came to find me, I also want to see you, can't I?"

"... ..." No matter if this is true or false, in a flash, the leader Osamu Dazai was deeply moved by his words.

The warmth in his heart beat on the shore called the soul like a tide, making his chest rise with a steady stream of warmth.

This is what you said...

Obviously he was going to give up for a moment.

The leader, Osamu Dazai, turned around and suddenly hugged Ruri tightly.

He wrapped his hands around Ruri's back, hiding the joy of being lost and found in his eyes.

The leader Dazai Osamu hugged Ruri, the corners of his lips curved into a gentle arc.

And Ruri was so obediently nestled in his arms, without the slightest resistance.

Looking at the 'Osamu Dazai' who was standing a few meters away with icy eyes, the leader Dazai Osamu showed a slightly contented look, his eyes narrowed, and he was quite proud of himself.

Bang -

Dazai slammed into the pillar beside him in a fit of anger, startling the passersby around him.

Originally, I wanted to remind this young man not to disrupt official business, but in response to the hazy look on the young man's face, they all stepped back in fear, leaving a blank space.

Dazai's heart was full of anger.

Especially seeing that pesky wolf-like self take Ruri away in front of him, this feeling is not to mention unpleasant.

Luckily, it was Ruri who took the initiative!

In other words, Ruri never hated the leader himself.

Nothing he said was grounded.

This time, the wolf that was about to drive away began to wag its tail again.

Show off your strength in front of him!

The more he thought about it, the more angry he became. Dazai Osamu's eyes burned with thick flames again, and he couldn't help smashing his fist at the nearby stone pillar.

"Hi--" In the

next second, he withdrew his hand tearfully.

Accidentally exerting too much force, it was really painful.

Unlike the boxing slaughter, he is a very fragile existence qaq.

Ruri was immersed in this long-lost hug, as if her body was completely filled, she felt extremely joyful.

At this moment, he completely forgot all the distracting thoughts, whether it was the strange pair of eyes behind him or the memories he had tried so hard to escape, they were all left behind by him.

So, will Ruri put everything down like this and turn back to the leader Dazai Osamu to be a canary?

Hahaha how is that possible!

In the next second, Ruri, who had cooled down her feverish mind, instantly pushed away the leader, Osamu Dazai, and took a step back with an expressionless face.

"Okay, just hug, why don't you let go."

The leader, Osamu Dazai, who had just been showing off his power for a few seconds: ...

He watched as Ruri, who was so well-behaved just now, turned his face and didn't recognize anyone, and gritted his teeth with black lines on his face: "What's wrong with me hugging my boyfriend? Is there a problem?"

"However, we are no longer a couple." Ruri replied calmly.

He succeeded in making Osamu Dazai who was holding him look sharp: "Who is it? Is it me in this world? That's just his acting skills, don't be deceived."

Dazai's eyes suddenly lit up while poking at the sad side . Immediately feel like you can do it again!

"That's right!" He took all the time to run in front of Ru Li, and hugged Ru Li's shoulders affectionately, "I'm his boyfriend now!"

Ru Li swept his hand away coldly: "It's not."

Ru Li Now that I have found out, as long as the name is Dazai Osamu, there must be a lot of flaws. These two people are not suitable for boyfriends, and it is better to be single.

He turned to look at Osamu Dazai, the leader, and explained: "My contract with you was only established under your protection, but now this contract is no longer established, so we broke up."

Then he looked at Osamu Dazai of this world: "As for You...we have never had anything happen, okay!" The

two Dazai Osamu showed unwilling and sad expressions at the same time, and the surprisingly consistent faces could hardly tell who was who.

"That's too much! It's obvious that I've been working hard to pursue you!" Osamu Dazai looked at him resentfully.

At the same time, the leader Dazai Osamu also said at the same time, "I didn't agree to rescind the agreement! This is not a loss!" The

two people's voices were superimposed, and it was impossible to hear what they were saying.

On the other hand, Osamu Dazai and Osamu Dazai, the leader, looked at each other subconsciously, and there seemed to be a strong smell of fire/medicine burning in their eyes.

"I don't need you to intervene in my affairs with Ruri, please get out of my sight."

"Hey! It's clear that I and Ruri are in love. You who don't belong to this world, hurry up and go back, I really hate it!"

"Ruri is also from my world, so I will naturally go back when he goes back."

"I'm sorry . , he has joined our armed detective agency, and it has nothing to do with you~" The

leader Dazai Osamu's eyes gradually showed murderous intent: "As expected, why do you think it is not pleasing to the eye, what happened in the detective agency just now, do you want to do it again? "

The matter between us is going to escalate to an organized showdown, and as expected, that's how you are." Osamu Dazai spread his hands and deliberately raised his chin toward Ruri, "This guy is going to take action against the innocent detective agency. Oh, shouldn't justice be used to punish him?"

Liu Li was still wondering what was going on with the Detective Agency. Hearing this, she couldn't help rolling her eyes: "What does justice have to do with you, stop making trouble.

" The intimacy of disgust reflected in the eyes of the leader Dazai Osamu, which stung the leader Dazai Osamu's heart even more.

Ruri had never spoken to him in such a relaxed way. Now that I think about it, maybe all the conversations in the past were covered with a false mask, and Ruri just acted cute and cute in order not to provoke him.

The real Ruri lives in the eyes of Osamu Dazai who lives in this world.

Nothing to do with him.

The painful emotions only stayed for a while, and the leader Dazai Osamu calmed down and began to think about how to deal with this matter.

All kinds of things that happened also taught him to grow up and learn to change.

The sun doesn't just revolve around you forever, so you have to learn to revolve around the sun.

Perhaps, he can also learn from Dazai Osamu's words and deeds in this world to bring his relationship with Ruri closer.

Not knowing what the leader Dazai Osamu was thinking about at the moment, Ruri asked all the questions: "So what is the matter with the Armed Detective Agency? What happened to you?"

All evidence can show that the leader Dazai Osamu has come to this world a long time ago, but he didn't come to him for the first time, he must be doing something secretly.

And these things, Osamu Dazai also knows.

In the face of Ruri's questioning, the two Dazai Osamu said each and every word, and the embarrassing things that Dazai did not want to say were very good, the leader Dazai Osa said.

The conspiracy that the leader Osamu Dazai didn't want to talk about is very good, Dazai Osamu said.

Dismantle each other's platforms, and tell everything about everything.

Then they quarreled with elementary school students, glaring at each other and accusing each other:

"If you didn't find someone to beat me, could I take Zhongya to the scene?"

"Bah, if you didn't beat me first, I would If I can't beat you, can I do this kind of thing to get revenge?"

"It was you who wanted to fight me one-on-one, and now you regret it if you can't beat you?"

"Then you deliberately let me fall into a trap, who would have thought that you would I have muscles! Muscles!! Incomprehensible!" The

leader Dazai Osamu ho ho ho: "Thank you for this, if you didn't do something that made me want to beat you to death, I wouldn't exercise every day."

"... "..." Dazai Osamu's face became constipated, and he was speechless.

Ruri, who was arguing between the two elementary school students, felt her head hurt. Ruri pressed her forehead and vaguely grasped a key word.

"Muscle?" He curiously stepped forward and touched the arm of the leader Dazai Osamu. Sure enough, there were lines under the thin clothes, and he was greatly surprised, "You otaku can actually exercise!"

... otaku, male?

The unexpected adjective made the leader Dazai Osamu's face change strangely.

I really didn't expect that Ruri thought so of him in private.

Dazai Osamu had already laughed unceremoniously: "Hahahahaha this description suits you very well!"

Chief Dazai Osamu glared at him, but did not reply as usual.

He thought about the lines he said in this world that he had seen in the book to please girls, and suddenly stepped forward, pulled Ruri's arm, and showed a gentle smile.

"Do you like it?"

"This is what I specially trained for you."

"Compared to someone with zero vigor, I will always protect you and prevent you from being hurt in the slightest." The

kite-colored eyes seemed to carry Starry sky, at this moment, the leader Dazai Osamu is like an elegant prince, gently holding the palm of his beloved princess.

Compared with Dazai Osamu who is so romantic with everyone, there is only one person who will make him show such an expression.

The expression of Osamu Dazai who was eating melons suddenly stiffened.

He watched Ruri froze at first, and then his cheeks quickly burned red, and a sense of crisis suddenly emerged in his heart.

Oops, isn't the self in another world a mental retard with a negative EQ!

How can you be so flirtatious today? !

Dazai Osamu knew that Ruri was going to eat this set, so he grabbed Ruri's other arm and hugged it angrily.

"He's a scumbag, don't believe the words of such a person!"

He lowered his head and kissed the back of Ruri's hand like a dragonfly.

He raised his eyes with a smile: "It's better to choose me than him."

"As long as you choose me, you will get a cute, understanding and clingy Dazai~ Why don't you give it a try?"

Ruri: "..."

Looking at the two identical men holding his hand on the left and right, Ruri's brain immediately crashed.

...What kind of weird probability is this that makes him have to choose between the same person!

It's so hard, it's so hard.

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

675K 33.4K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
309K 6.8K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
1M 54.6K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
242K 6K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...