Eight Heroes from another dim...

By asalinas31

In another dimension four worlds came together. Two of the world's wanted peace with others, some couldn't tr... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Prolonge
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
chapter 5

Bio

1.5K 6 5
By asalinas31

Name: Mando Pendragon

Age: 21

Hair color: blonde

Eye color: green

Mother: Artoria Pentagon

Father: unknown

Sister: Mordred

Likes: his mother, his sister, the knights of the round table, sparing against his mother, his sword and keeping merlin quiet.

Dislike: war, liars, his aunt, perverts, losing, arrogant people and women being slaves.

Love interest: Celestine and Claudia

Background story: when Mando was born artoria knew he could take her place as king as the young boy started to growing up he been getting train by some of the knights of the round table, the royal knights, his sister and his mother. But years later his sister mordred rebellion on the kingdom because she was not going to be king young knew he had to something he went into battle when he arrived only to see his mother and his sister fighting as artoria was going to finish off mordred the young man gotten between them and felt his mother Lance go through his shoulder both artoria and mordred were in shock as artoria removed from her son shoulder lucky he survived the  attack mordred ended the rebellion after her little brother nearly sacrifice his life to save her but morgan le fay healed the boy it came with a price that artoria and Mando didn't like.

Name: Ryan Odin

Age:24

Hair color: black

Eye color: blue

Father: Thor

Mother Athena

Sister: Juana

Like: his father, his mother, his sister, his grandpa, Mjolnir, stormbreaker, training, his pet and his grandpa's stories.

Dislike: war, liars, forst giants, his uncle, his aunt, seeing his family in pain and eating cold meat.

Love interest: Alicia

Background story: Ryan was raised by his father Thor he never knew his mother only thing he was told that his mother lived in a place far far away Ryan would ask if he ever  could go see his mother but his father said no because the people she lives with don't trust them. After Five years  Ryan was becoming a great prince he was trained by his father his grandpa and the Valkyries until one day a woman that was not asgardian Ryan approach the woman he ask who she was then they started fighting each other Ryan uses Mjolnir on the woman he thought but he was wrong the woman was able to lift Mjolnir and threw it at Ryan knocking him down then the woman was going to finish off Ryan until said a few words that the woman's eyes widened then another woman appeared she protect Ryan she told the other woman that he's her son and she is his sister Ryan couldn't believe that he fought his sister and he's seeing his mother for the first time.

Name: Mark Arabic

Age: 21

Hair color: black

Eye color: brown

Mother: Mikoto Arabic

Father: unknown

Sister: corrin

Like: his mother ,his sister, his kingdom, his maid, yato blade, his powers and the Phoenix.

Dislike: war, liars, traitors, mercenaries, his family being hurt and being disrupt during his naps.

Background story: Mark was born outside the kingdom of hoshido when his mother Mikoto married the king he became a prince he got along with the royal siblings but when he found out that the was at war with another kingdom that been going on for years. One day the Mark was in the castle readying to get some training done until fire spread through the castle he was able to get all the royal family and staff out but he realized his father and sister were not there he goes back to save her only to see a man wearing armor holding a axe standing next to his father dead body and the man carrying his corrin the man jumps out of the castle window. Mark was going to chase the  man until a pieces of the ceiling fell on top of him trapping him the boy was losing consciousness before he did he saw a bird that was on fire the bird let out a powerful screen and takes the boy to his family then the Phoenix granted Mark the powers of multiple Phoenixes ever since that day Mark master all powers of the Phoenixes and ended the war between the kingdoms got his sister back and got married to the princess of the other kingdom.

Name: Noah tiamat

Age: unknown

Hair color: light blue

Eye color: red

Mother: tiamat

Father: none

Siblings: none

Like: his mother, nature, gorgon, his weapons, his powers his dragon forms and his hydra pet.

Dislike: his mother being alone, gods, destruction and death.

Love interest: Prim and Kazuya

Background story: Noah the youngest son to tiamat he swore on his life to always remember her he was giving ability to used the eyes of gorgon he also was trained by the gorgon sisters themselves. Tiamat didn't want to let Noah go she wanted him to stay with her Noah wanted to stay with her but he knew one day he had to leave her he used his dragon forms only if he has to he battle against gods, demigods, dragons and humans. One day he went to see the gorgon sisters when he arrived only to see dead bodies of the gorgon sisters this made Noah go on a rampage he attack Babylon he killed many people and he turned many people into stone. Noah roars at the sky challenging the gods one demigod accept the challenge the demigod named perseus they two of them fought the demigod underestimate the dragon nothing that perseus did hurt the dragon Noah had the demigod down he was going to kill the demigod until tiamat stop him tiamat told him to stop the madness this not what the gorgon sisters would want. Noah roars at tiamat but tiamat roars back scaring Noah making him bow down to her the two of them returned to their home they haven't been seen since that day.

Name: Gilbert

Age: 19

Hair color: brown

Eye color: blue

Adopted mother: Freya

Likes: his mother, his abilities, eating, midgard, hunting, his mothers stories and not being able to die.

Dislike: meaningless fighting, the man who killed his mother's son, monsters and seeing his mother crying.

Love interest: Olga and Chloe

Background story: Gilbert was baby no with no family a man found him he took to a person he knew needed a happiness he took the child to a woman who just lost her son the man goes to the woman's house he knocks on the door then runs away the woman opens to see the Gilbert in the basket she didn't hesitate to take him in she confused why he was at her door but she didn't care she raised Gilbert in midgard she didn't want to leave midgard one day he found out that the woman that's been taking care of him was the goddess Freya and she wasn't his real mother she told him that she had another son but he was murdered after the curse she put on broke Gilbert thought for a few seconds then ask Freya if can put the same curse on him Freya was hesitant for a few seconds and agree to do it.

Name: Andres

Age: 18

Hair color: blonde

Eye color: brown

Mother: unknown

Father: unknown

Siblings: lumine, Aether

Like: his siblings, his friends, his powers, nature, flying, finishing, hunting and sleeping.

Dislike: unknown god, meaningless fighting, seeing his friends hurt, slimes and perverts.

Love interest: Maia, Mina and julia

Background story: Andres was the youngest brother in his family his older brother Aether and older sister lumine the three of them were world travelers. The three traveled to many worlds until the unknown God attack them the three siblings attack brought a fight to unknown God Andres going for an attack along with Aether and lumine but it was a trap the unknown God trap Aether and lumine and made them disappear. Andres watches as his brother and sister disappear he was full of rage he attack out of rage then after  so many attacks the unknown God grab him by the throat then smile and send Andres away. Ever since that day Andres has been searching land to looking for his siblings but when he arrived mondstadt a group of monsters and a dragon attack Andres help the people when he saw someone fighting the dragon he couldn't believe who it was after the dragon was defeated he pushed through the knights he help finished off the last of the monsters by using all of his elements which shocked the people a person ran up to Andres and hugs him the who hugged him lumine he found his sister now he needs to find his brother and nothing will stop him.

Name: Amanda

Age:unknown

Hair color: red/white

Eye color: silver

Mother: unknown

Father: unknown

Siblings: Neptune, Noire, Blanc, Vert, plutia, Uzume, nepgear, Uni, Rom and Ram.

Like: gamindustri, her goddesses forms, her multiple personalities, ddraig, Albino, singing and writing books.

Dislike: war, her dragon arguing, being stressed, not getting enough sleep and her yellow heart form.

Background: Amanda was just a normal human until found a cpu memories that turn her into a goddess which gave multiple personalities in seven goddess form she slayed monsters she was confronted by the other goddesses she explained to what happened to her they understand she taken to one of nations to have a talk with them Amanda decided she will help all the nations. One day Amanda was doing a monster hunt she went into a cave she killed all the monsters she found two swords stuck in the ground she pulled both swords out of the ground giving her more power she found out that the swords were dragon slayers and hold the soul of the dragons themselves the dragons were called ddraig and albino the two of them gave Amanda more power than she had which created two new goddess forms.

Name: Juana

Age: 22

Hair color: blonde

Eye color: purple

Mother: Athena

Father: Thor

Sibling: Ryan

Like: her mother, her father, her brother,her weapons, Hercules, Zeus, hephaestus, Ares, amphitrite, pandora, Medusa, Hades, persephone and Rhea.

Dislike: the titans, cronos, poseideon, Hera, war, Kratos, meaningless fighting, perverts, perseus and being cold.

Background story: Juana daughter of the goddess of War Athena raised her in olympus to be the next goddess of war. Juana asked Athena did she have a father her mother told her yes but she was not allowed to go there. Juana trained hard with her her mother, uncle Hercules, grandpa Zeus, Ares, and Artemis. One day Juana went to where her father lived without her mother knowing as she was crossing the rainbow Bridge she was confronted by someone who ask her why had come then didn't say anything she attack him two of them were equal opponents Juana was going for an attack until the man threw his hammer hitting her side causing her to drop her weapon she approached the hammer she tried to lift the hammer somehow she couldn't then she tried again and lift up the hammer as she threw it at the man knocking him down she put her blade at his throat but the man said a few words that she couldn't believe then her mother appeared out of nowhere to stop her and told her that the man was her son which caused Juana to widened her eyes because the man she fought was her brother.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41 10 17
EPIC CONQUEST THE NOVEL tells about an event that happened hundreds of years ago there was a crack in the sky. The rift seemed to be a dimensional g...
655 182 78
In the beginning it said that the Creator got bored with what he had so he thought to make things in the likeness of him, his heart, and their childr...
2.1K 110 86
"One's life can change in an instant...I never thought it would happen to us." Book One - Timeline 6 18 5 5 4 15 13 Volume 1 | Phoenix | Chapters 1...
1.4K 45 3
In the year 2081, every studio and industry came together to create a game of every franchise to appease the most people imaginable. They called it W...