Poisonous love

By 123potatogo

As much as it hurts, I can feel it trailing me in. Is this love or a sign to give up? I thought love was supp... More

Background info~
A disappointment.
My so called 'fans'
Love? Never.
Regrets.
Watch out.
Apologizes are for losers.
Crazy fans.
Make me.
What have I done?
Pity party.
Nothing to me.
They don't deserve you.
Highschool sweethearts.
Never ever.
Trying my best.
I will end you.
Feelings.
Ice princess.
I am human too.
Wilted roses.
Unwanted guests.
Who can court her first?
I love you.
Indirect kiss.
Broken promises.
"I'm fine."
Speak of the devil.
Butterflies.
I dare you.
I'm glad it goes both ways.
Act natural.
The last straw.
Accept my feelings.
Boyfriend.
Happiness suits you.
Future wife.
True happiness.
Happy ending!
Happily ever after.

Madness.

18 3 0
By 123potatogo

"Geez Jake, why the long face?" I say while containing my laughter. 

"Highschool sweethearts, hah what a joke." Jake mutters under his breath while grabbing a packaged sandwich and throwing it onto the tray he's holding. 

"People are gonna think your jealous or something geez..." I say while grabbing a boxed salad and turning it over to check the calories. 

"Stop." Jake says while swiping the salad out of my hands and placing it on the tray where you can't see the calories tag anymore. 

"Today, just eat what you want." Jake says while grabbing a ton of junk food. I pout and follow him to the cashier. 

"Oh shoot my manager, please be quiet." I say while answering.

"Eunbi, where are you!!??!?" my manager screams into the phone. 

"Uh it depends whether you are gonna take me back to the hospital or not... And I'm totally fine by the way so no worries." I reply. I touch the back of my head where the bandage is tightly wrapped. 

"Bang shihyuk-nim, asked if you needed to go on hiatus. So stop causing trouble!! You are going to mess up the kpop mashup with Enhypen. Okay? So please take care of yourself, and we are going to get a personal nurse for you. So please stay healthy." my manager says before ending the call.

I groan in annoyance and rub my temples from the burning headache that won't disappear. I feel my phone vibrate so I roll my eyes and pick it up without looking at the contact name. 

"Okay manger-nim!! I'll try to stay healthy okay?? I'm already aggravated enough!! And no I don't need to go on a break!" I scream at the phone. Jake stares at me in confusion and keeps putting random junk food in the tray. 

"Uh Eunbi you aight? It's Jay you dummy." Jay says while scoffing. I check the contact and see it named as 'don't pick up!!'

"I'm fine. I'm gonna eat right now so don't send death threats to me okay?" I say. 

"Geez wait wait I'll ask calm down." I hear Jay whisper although we're literally on the phone.

"Who are you talking to?" I ask while looking around for any healthy snacks rather then what Jake is picking out. 

"No one. Uh so are you okay? From earlier I mean." Jay stiffly asks. 

I scoff and respond with "Sounds like your at gunpoint haha. But yea I'm good."

I spot Jake at the cash register with his card out so I chase him down and yell to stop him. 

"Yah I'll pay wait!" I scream to him will swatting away his credit card.

"Who are you with? Ask that!" I hear another voice from beside Jay in the call. 

"Who are you on the phone with?" Jake asks while giving our items to the cashier. 

"Yah I-" I hear Jay say before it switches to a different voice. 

"Eunbi. It's Sunghoon, who are you with?" he says while I hear Jay's screaming in the background. 

"Wait let's video call I don't trust it." I say while pressing the video call button and waiting for them to accept. I try to give my card to the cashier but Jake puts my hand away gently, and gives the cashier his card. I smile and mouth 'thank you' to him. He scoffs and looks away.

"Yah! Sunghoon and Jay! What's your problem?" I say while staring at them in my phone. I see them bickering and fighting like little kids. 

"Sunghoon and Jay? What do they want?" Jake asks while taking my phone and putting the camera on his face. 

"Jake? Seriously? Eunbi your with Jake?" Sunghoon asks while I snatch the phone back from Jake.

"Uh yea. We are gonna eat right now. But why the worrying? Aww is Sunghoon worried?" I say in a baby voice. We start walking back to the table and Jake picks up all the bags while holding the tray full of hot food in his other hand before I can even lay hands on any of them. 

"Yea. Eunbi's he's not good for you, I know what his true intentions are." Sunghoon says seriously. 

"I know he's a big asshole, hah, but we are just eating so don't worry." I say while sitting down next to Taehyun while he smiles brightly. 

He mouths the word 'who?' and I reply 'Jay and Sunghoon'. He smiles and grabs the phone from me.

"Hi Jay and Sunghoon! Me and Eunbi have finally reunited after years so we are catching up. The other members are here too." Taehyun says while showing the other txt members who hide their messy and bare faces. 

"Oh. Hi Tae. Eunbi I'll text you, okay? Jake, I'm sorry." Sunghoon says before ending the call.

"Geez he sounded mad, what did you do Eunbi?" Taehyun says while patting my head.       

"Nothing too bad I hope..." I say while trailing off. 

"Okay you sweethearts, let's eat I'm starving." the oldest, Yeonjun I think, says.

"Eunbi here." Jake says while placing a bowl of soup in front of me. I look up at him in confusion to the weird food choice.

"Easier to digest when you haven't ate in a while." Jake says while creepily winking.

"Nah hyung, the sweethearts are Jake and Eunbi." Beomgyu says while laughing and clapping like a seal. I scoff and find a spoon to eat my soup. 

"I still hate you for leaving me in high school. I cried for days, bro." I say to Taehyun and playfully hitting his shoulder.

"Yah, I said I was sorry! And you probably left right after me, right?" Taehyun says while pouting. I nod and frown at him. 

"Wow Taehyun made a girl cry?" Huening Kai says while Taehyun sends a sharp glare to him.

"Yea, but he did appear at my door at midnight when it was raining, and cried his eyes out without telling me why." Taehyun covers my mouth to prevent me from saying more. Everyone is laughing except for Jake. What's his problem?

I watch Jake as he takes out his phone and starts texting. I keep talking with the others while I can feel Taehyun staring at me.

"Wow Taehyun hasn't smiled this much in a while! Eunbi, our sunshine!!" Soobin says while smiling. 

Before I can reply my phone vibrates and I see the contact name as 'asshole'

The text goes along the lines of 'eat you soup Eunbi. Please? I know your avoiding eating but you have to or you'll keep fainting.'

I don't reply and just pick up my spoon and hesitantly spoon in the soup into my mouth. I stomach drops and I get a repulsive feeling in my stomach. I hold my hand over my mouth from throwing up the small bite I just ate. Why is this so hard for me? Weak.

"Eunbi." Jake says while coming to my side and patting my back. I feel everyone's stares burning into me. 

"Breath in through your nose, and out." Jake says to cool me down. I follow his steps with my shallow breathing and close my eyes. 

"Eunbi are you okay???! What happened??!!" Taehyun says while holding my free hand. I watch at Jake swats it away and holds it.

"Call Jay." I finally spit out after holding my mouth shut. I see Jake rummage his pockets for his phone and spam his password into his phone. 

As soon as Jay picks Jake shouts 'Jay come quick it's Eunbi!! She just had one biteof soup I don't know what happened!!!We are at the cafeteria!!' After an excruciating 2 minutes, Jay bursts through the door with the other members trailing behind. 

Jay is holding the medication I need and he runs quickly towards me, and opens a bottle of water. He shoves the pills down my throat and makes me swallow the water. I take deep breaths and rest my head on the window behind me.

"Eunbi when was the last time you ate!?!" Jay screams at me while letting out a breath of relief.

"Hard question. Like 2 weeks ago?" I say while trying to smile. 

"Jay what happened?!?!" Sunghoon says while appearing right next to him.

"This happens when she doesn't eat and eats something after a while. According to the doctor, her body rejects it and totally shuts down." Jay says while focusing his attention on me and frowning.

 "Eunbi are you okay??" Taehyun says while moving my body to face him. I nod and watch as everyone's panicked eyes fade.

"Noona I'm glad your okay!" Sunoo says while smiling. Jake lets go of my hand, and storms off. 

"Yah! Asshole it's not your fault!!" I scream while he walks off. 

"Huh?" Sunghoon says while chasing after him. 

~

Word count: 1440❤️❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.9K 1.9K 29
[DAYDREAM SEQUEL] "Sunoo hyung," Jungwon's voice was filled with worry as soon as I accepted the call. "He's back," he paused. "What?" I stood up. So...
264K 15.6K 33
if you ask sunghoon, he will probably said what he feels for jake was 𝙟𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙮 but he can't help but to fall for it. no matter how many time...
7.8K 256 15
Just what the title says:) Requests are allowed and appreciated. This is purely a work of fiction. Do not mix up reality with this. Some chapters mi...
60.8K 1.2K 40
While taking care of your sick brother, you never had time for 'love'. Getting vulnerable just to get hurt was overrated anyways, you thought. But wh...