𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎? 𝙻𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚒𝚜𝚖...

Per onlyNagi

LOOKISM x TOKYOREVENGERS!M/N (only after some chapter) [ON HITAUS] ⚠️EXTREMELY CRIBGE, I WROTE THIS FOR FUN... Més

Chapter 1 : Introduction
Chapter 2 : Welcome
Chapitre 3: Korea
Chapter 4: J-High School
Chapter 5: Daniel's Birthday
Chapter 6: The festival
Chapter 7: bubble tea
Chapter 8 : the school trip
Chapter 9:You're done
Chapter 10:back to Hell
Chapter 11: The date
Chapter 12: Paprika TV
Chapter 14: "Just for shoes?!"
Chapter 15 : Study.
Chapter 16: PaceBook FIN
Chapter 17 : Idols
Chapter 18: PTJ ent.
Chapter 19: "Nude pics?Ew."
Chapter 20: His birhtday gift
Chapter 21:Finally,peace?
Chapter 22: Upheaval and backstory
Chapter 23: Pain and satisfaction.
Chapter 24: Betrayal and acceptance
Chapter 25: Strawberry addiction
Chapter 26: A nightmare or reality?
Chapter 27:its a prank
Chapter 28: grognasse
Chapter 29: wasted and high
Chapter 30:4th affiliation
Chapter 31: you can die for all I care
Chatper 32:faded pink
Chapter 33: rainy day
Chapter 34: red
Chapter 35: that was so unexcepted
Chapter 36: 人魂

Chapter 13: Paprika TV II

3.1K 133 28
Per onlyNagi

𝐋𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 • • •

𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞.

««««««««««««««««« ❦ »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

M/N POV:

Today,once again,I woke up, play with my dog,got dressed up and walk to school with Daniel.

While we were inside the classroom.Jay and I saw Yui talking with Daniel. Us both froze in front of the sign of her flirting with Daniel .

My eyes landed on Zoe who looked down.You kinda pitied her a little,she had a crush on Daniel and did her best to befriend with him and then their is a random girl who flirt with him in front of her. I walked toward her and patted her head a little,she looked up with tears eyes,she was surprised and I just gave her a little smile.

"Hey Zoe,want to go eat lunch together today?"

I said will my hand was still on her now messy hair. She then quickly wiped her tear and smiled a little.

"Sure,Thanks"

I smiled and guided her to your desk. She sat beside me and we talked. In reality she was as sweet as sugar and we had so much in common. I quickly became friend with her. She then told me that she was subscribed to me Paprika TV and PaceBook account.

"Actually I send you an demand of friend on PaceBook..."
She said while scratching the back of her neck.

I was surprised and smiled a little.
I took out your phone and the number of subscriber increased.
I had now 108,4K subscriber. I thought you should celebrate it on Paprika TV.

I go to my messages and saw all the demand I had.I swiped thought it and found her account. I accepted her and she's smiled.

The teacher came in and she got back to her seat beside a random girl.

3rd person POV:

🕰Time skip

It was lunch time and you were waiting for Zoe. You then saw the group of friend she was staying with go up to her.

"Hey Zoe!can you hurry,Yui is waiting for you to be done."

She said with a mean tone wick mad Zoe look down. I decided to step in.

"Hey Zoe,you're done.I'm hangry let's go eat"

You said and the girl looked at Zoe shocked.
She was going to go eat lunch with THE M/N the star on Pcb(PaceBook) and PrkTV(paprika TV).They immediately changed attitude and smiled like angels. You looked disgusted and took Zoe hand,you both left without saying a words.

When you both arrived at cafeteria,you took your plate and food,sat in a corner and ate.
While eating she told you she wanted to become a Paprika TV star like you.She explained she didn't really know how to do so.
She thought about copying Yui,you imagined her doing that and thought it wouldn't be that much cringe. You approved and you both finished eating.

🕰Time skip

You came back from school,took a shower and changed into some comfortable clothes.[The photo on the top]
You go to your gaming room and started a live stream on Paprika TV. Not a second later, already 20K people were watching.

"Hellooo,how are you guys today?"

You said with your usual smile.

-"I'm fine ever since your started the live"
-"IM GOOOD THANK YOUUU"
-"Kyyaaaa so cuteee"
-"Imagine being his girlfriend"
-"I'm not feeling good today,some girls in my school bullied me again haha"

"What do you mean the bullied you,why?"

-"Well you see ,I'm a little chubby,and it's everything I need to be a target for them"

"Listen,they are just dumb,I'm sure you are beautiful,and one day you will make them regret.If you are ashamed of your body,you shouldn't.But you can still work hard and change yourself!Not for them but for you.''

-"SO POETIC"
-"IM CRYYINNNGGG"
-"Thank you M/N"

The live continued for more hours,you played some horror game all night. You totally forgot you had school the next day.

It was 1:36am and you received a message from Zoe,she gave you her Paprika TV account.
You didn't do a pub for her bc she had to do it by her own.

🌞The next day

You were so tired from all the stream that you did,you didn't had the courage to get off your bed but Mizukitamari didn't want you to skip,she took your hand in her mouth and tried to make you fall of the bed. She won't let you stay in the bed.

After some time you decided to dress up and go to class,Daniel was still waiting in front if your house and you both head to the school.

🕰Time skip

Arrived beside the school gate, their was 10x more fangirl then before, they were all screaming your name and pseudo,you were like a star but you couldn't be compared by a real one.Like DG.

With much effort, Daniel and you finnaly made it to the classroom.You then heard some student talking about a ranking, apparently Yui was at the 85th place,Zoe at the 88th and you,did we ear that right ?!!? You are classed number 11th! Your number of viewer increased,like I said before,not only because of your handsome face but also because of your open mind.Oh it seem like you got a notifications,you took out your phone and you almost passed out...You almost had the 500K on PrkTV.You go to your seat and talked to Jay about all of it.He was surprised too.

Jay mind talking

"But does it mean you get money ?"

"Oh right so totally forgot about that!"

You took out your phone once again and go to your bank account,you already had money,a very big sum.If I'm not mistaken it's around 100K and 500K dollars.Money wasn't really a problem since you were the son of a Model and stylist aka Gojo Satoru and the son of the musician and model Makima Satoru.
You looked very impressed by how you could have so much money just by doing lives stream. Jay's eyes widened too but he still remained calm.

Daniel came toward you both and you guys were talking,your classes started at 9:00am and it was only 8:13am. An idea suddenly popped. You took out your phone and got to PrkTV.You pressed the button "start a lives stream" and waited for your viewers to come.
Not long after you already had 20K viewers.
You started

"Hello everyone!" You said giving them a sweet smile.
"I hope you are feeling good,today my classes start at 9am so I directly thought about... You<3"

-"Awww so cuteeee"
-"I was thinking of you tooo"
-"SHOW US YOUR CLASSROOMshskdjkssnjs"

-"oh you want to see my class?Ok then."

You lifted your body up and turned around to show them the room.You then suddenly felt something against you,you looked at your side and Yui that fugly bitch was pressing her melon on your arm. You punched her gently off your arm and continued

"Get away Yui,I don't want to be seen with you while you are flirting with me."

-"Isn't she THAT Yui girl on PrkTV?"
-"Yeah,I hate her she is so cringy"
-"A pick me girl lmao"

[IlybIkylse... donated 10 000 ballons(let's say it's around 50$)
Read the message
'Get off him you fugly ass bitch']

"See even my loves don't stand you"

-"KYAAAAA HE CALLED US LOVESSSS DJS"
-"OMG IM GOING TO FAINT"
-"JDJSNSOXNAPANSOAHXISBAKS MARRY ME"

You just smiled and Yui quickly left, you looked over to Zoe and saw her watching your live even tho you were just in front of her.You hide the camera so that they couldn't see anything and step toward Zoe,you screamed
"BOO" and she almost passed out.
She turned and you quickly introduced her.

"SOO,this is my friend!Her name is Zoe she is very nice,go and subscribe to her account!"

-"She is pretty,I'm jealous."
-"SO PRETTY"
-"BECOME MY BROTHER'S GIRLFRIEND."

She just giggled at the comment and you both streamed together.

🕰Time skip

Since you mentioned Zoe in your last stream,all her subscriber subscribed to your channel. Which mean you had now 196,5K. Almost the 200K. While thinking about it,your stomach grumbled, you decided to go to the cvn store and buy some snacks,you put on a random fit,put on her shower who was before your knees,a black shirt underneath a arm-less white shirt,you took your white and blacks sneakers and put them on. You put on your Rolex and exited to the door.

You took Mizukitamari with you since she wanted to accompany you. You locked the door and on your way to the cvn store,you met Zoe ,you approached her and she saw you.You waved hi to her and she did the same.

"You need help taking the trash out?"

"No need haha"

"Then let me accompany you"

"Sure"

You felt uneasy,their was something uncomfortable with this situation. After some time,a, without lying, fucking ugly man approach you both.He asked with drool coming out of his mouth were was the xxxxxx avenu. You said it was at the right and Lil Daniel quickly came screaming "ZOE,M/N BE CAREFULL THAT GUY...HE JUST BOUGHT A KNIFE!!"Your eyes widened and your reflex as to put Zoe behind you,the guys ran toward you screaming thing that weren't understandable,your dog quickly jump on him and bite his arm causing him to let go of the knife.He screamed in pain and you just blackly looked at him.Your dog was trained for this type of situation. You just smiled at him and walked up to him. You kicked him in the gut,punched him in the face and slapped him. Felling something coming toward you both and aiming to that creepy dude,you stepped back a little and a brick landed on that bitch face. He kept screaming that Zoe was his fiance and that they are going to marry each other. Zoe almost trowed up and hugged you from behind.
Vasco appeared and beaten the guy up.
Suddenly, a man without legs came asking for forgiveness.He was apparently the father of that guy.The psychopath,if we could call him that,yelled at his father saying irrespective things.You walked toward him and slapped his face so hard that a tooth came out.

"Who do you think you're talking too?That is your father not your friend or something.Have some respect you punk."
You yelled at him and glared at him.
He quickly shut his mouth and you dropped him on the floor.

🕰Time skip

The cops finally came and took the guy. Zoe got back to her house safely,the cops congratulated your dog since she did very well.They interrogated you guys and finally let you go.

'What a troublesome night'

««««««««««««««««« ❦ »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

1823 words

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

3.7K 153 14
Story of a boy named Haneul Geum, as he navigates his school life making friends along the way a series of drama, betrayal, chaos and also love... In...
17.4K 824 41
"𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘢 𝘸𝘰𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘧𝘶𝘭 𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦, 𝘋𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘦𝘭." "𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘍/𝘯." ✃ 𝘕𝘰 𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘩�...
41.9K 1.7K 157
-Discontinued- THIS IS THE SECOND BOOK! IF YOU HAVE NOT READ "Lookism Gun x Reader: How The Mighty Fall In Love", DO NOT READ THIS BOOK! Okay, now th...
3.8K 267 12
(Originally post on Quotev) =========== | [NEW QUEST] : Kill Daniel Park | Receiving advantages in life through a floating window sounds exciting and...