𝐇𝐮𝐦𝐬𝐚𝐟𝐚𝐫✔️

By Mushwrites

*UNDER EDITING When they have get into a forced Marriage for some causes, how their life turned up side down... More

NEW START
• Aesthetics •
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
𝟐1
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
47
48
49
50
51
52
• EPILOGUE •

31

15.9K 1.1K 220
By Mushwrites

Hello lovelies! Here I am with a quick update, please do comment if you want the next chapter soon.

Inline comments are just love🥹🫶🏻

Enjoy the chapter.

Aayat and Zaviyaar stepped inside their room with their fingers interlocked.

"Careful Biwi" Zaviyaar exclaimed, holding Aayat tightly, wrapping his arm around her waist as she was about to fall as she tripped because of paper bags, which were placed across the room.

"Oh! I forgot to ask what's all this Zavi?" She questioned him looking at the bags, Zaviyaar took one of the bags and handed it to her.

"These are your clothes, shoes, bags, makeup & all the necessary stuff that you need, and I shopped it myself," He told her proudly showing her all the stuff Aayat stared at him with an amazement look on her face.

"What? But why?" She asked him, frowning, her eyebrows getting perplexed.

"Well, if you want to wear my clothes then it's alright I don't mind" He teased her pulling her grabbing her waist, her front banged his chest she gasped Zaviyaar smiled and leaned down and rubbed his nose with hers.

"I didn't mean that, I mean what about my luggage" She asked him slowly, still in his arms as he didn't let her go.

"I talked with the couple, They are out of the country on their honeymoon so it might take time, so I just brought the things that you needed, and the rest of the items you can shop by yourself," He told her while walking towards his room with his arms wrapped around her waist and Aayat was holding him encircled her arms around his neck, moving backward giggling at his actions.

"Zaviyaar let me go now, I have to arrange the clothes" She spoke out giggling cutely as they reached the bed but still Zaviyaar was holding her.

"Why I love this position," He told her, tightening the hold around her and smiling looking at her giggling face.

"Zaviyaar chorein na'' She requested him, making a cute face. He sighed and left her, Aayat smiled pulled him down grabbed him by his shirt, and dropped a kiss on his cheek, he smiled at her act.

After a while Aayat arranged her all stuff with Zaviyaae helping her in between, and even teasing her by earning a glare from her, She changed herself into a beautiful night dress that Zaviyaar brought her.

Zaviyaar was sleeping on the bed with his arm above his eyes he felt the bed dip beside him, he removed his arm and looked at her and didn't remove his eyes, as she was looking beautiful, with her eyes closed, her white skin glowing, her open long hair spread on pillow, she breathing softly and that night dress suiting her perfectly, she was looking Greek goddess in his words.

Aayat opened her eyes and looked at Zaviyaar who was already staring at her intensely, she removed her eyes, getting nervous, and looked at the ceiling, thinking how will they sleep like they used to with that distance or... She stopped her thought when she heard him.

"Come here" Zaviyaar whispered opening his arm Aayat slid towards him slowly placing her head on his heart and encircled her arms around his torso, He locked his arm around her waist, and his other hand moved to the knot of her nighty, She gasped.

"Zavi?" She whispered his name with her eyes shot open holding his wrist gently.

"Shhh! Relax and sleep biwi" he whispered back, opening the knot of her night dress so she could be comfortable and then closed the lights, Aayat shut her eyes and tightened her hold around him, Zaviyaar placed his lips on her hair and closed his eyes.

~
Zaviyaar opened his eyes as his alarm rang, he turned off quickly realizing Aayat was sleeping with him, he stretched his arms and then looked at his beautiful wife who was sleeping peacefully in his arms.

"My adorable wife" He whispered looking at her cute pout, he caressed his cheek with the back of his hand, he placed his lips on her cheek, dropping a soft kiss,

He looked at her scrunching her face and palming her face as the sunlight was lighting up the whole room, he bit his lower lips realising he forgot to put the curtain last night.

He looked at the time it was 7 in the morning. He had to go office at 10 because of an important meeting. He got up, untangling him carefully, he shut the curtain and switched on a little lamp knowing she was scared of the dark.

Firstly he walked towards the gym area and did a little workout, Then he bathed taking his time, and got inside the walk-in closet, wearing a formal suit, he wore a watch in his right hand while his left hand was adorned with a ring, which Aayat made him wore, he wore his shoes, and set his hair in his usual style, in last he applied the perfume and he was ready.

He looked at her wife and wrote a note for her, then dropped a kiss on her head he exited the room,

~
Jack informed everybody that Zaviyaar was coming. The hustle and bustle started, keeping all the place neat and clean. Zaviyaar walked inside his office with all his aura, looking heavenly handsome, Everyone greeted him with a smile and he just acknowledged them with a single nod of his head politely, knowing their boss is serious and strict when it comes to work they understood it,

Because he never shouted or got angry at them without any reason. he was not a strict kind of boss, but he does get strict when it comes to his work, he's not that jolly type of a person, he just wants his work to be perfect, and that's why he does listen to the suggestions from his colleagues, not just stamping his decision on them,

This is why everyone likes him and respects him, he was just walking towards the elevator girls just gushed over their handsome boss, some admired him, and some idealized him.

"Boss, the conference room is ready, clients are about to reach," Jack informed him and walked inside the elevator with him, Zaviyaar pressed the 25 button, As his cabin is located on the 25th floor.

He walked through his floor and went inside the conference room, he put his phone on silent so nothing could disturb him in between, the foreign clients wanted to organize a business party in his hotel they were discussing how they wanted and Zaviyaar was expressing his ideas which they loved, agreeing on all the terms and conditions which Zaviyaar told them they locked the deal, And shook hands with Eachother.

Zaviyaar had back-to-back meetings he didn't realize that 3 hours passed. He was between the meetings, when Jack entered and apologised for disturbing them, Zaviyaat didn't say anything to him knowing he wouldn't disturb him when it was not important.

"Boss, Aayat ma'am is here, she's waiting downstairs for you" Jack whispered to him slowly Zaviyaat got surprised and concerned how did she land up here.

"Sorry gentleman we are taking a break, it's an emergency" Zaviyaar announced and apologised with a professional smile, while the rest of them got stunned as he never did this kind of thing before, in whatever way, how busy he might be, he never neglected his work.

"Jack help them with tea or coffee whatever they want" He ordered him taking his blazer and wearing it he walked out entering in the elevator he pressed the ground floor button.

~

However, when Aayat opened her eyes and woke up she found herself alone on the bed, she frowned as whenever she woke up Zaviyaar used to be beside her sleeping, she looked at the time it was 10 in the morning she got up with a jerk realising he has left for office, she huffed annoying and felt guilty she noticed the note kept on the side table.

"Good morning my beautiful and adorable biwi, when you'll woke up I'll be at office, so i have arranged the staff for all the work just give them a ring I have wrote the number , they will make your breakfast too so just eat it and take rest, love you see you in the evening"

"Oh Zavi! why are you so good" She uttered with watery eyes, feeling bad that he left without breakfast too. She was feeling guilty, that she should have taken care of him, she should have been responsible as a wife. She took her phone and called him but he was not picking her phone.

She sighed decided to surprise him, she run inside the washroom and got ready taking a little time and dolled up herself cream colour Suit, paired up with plain capree trousers and the shirt had little flower work, and an organza printed dupatta, she left her hair open the way he likes, she sprayed some perfume on herself and then she just matching earring with the dress wore her ring, she just applied nude lipstick on her lips and little blush on her cheek, were her Sandals, grabbing a green colour purse she was ready to go.

She walked inside his hotel admiring his work and feeling proud on her husband's hardwork, She was walking casually looking beautiful with that traditional wear and her glowing skin, her beautiful hair dancing when she's walked, she felt a lot of eyes on her but ignoring it she walked and looked at a woman standing at reception.

"Asslam-Alaikum, Miss Mary rose?, can you tell me where Mr. Zaviyaar Ahmed khan's cabin is located I need to meet him" Aayat asked her politely, reading her name on the tag which was tucked in her shirt and giving her a small smile.

Mary looked at her first from top to bottom, She's was not surprised seeing Aayat asking for Zaviyaar, as it's very common, for random girls came and ask for Zaviyaar, but the surprising thing was Aayat's getup and the politeness in her voice made her confused as she's not that bimbo type girls who show attitude to her, she can guess that she's not from London .

"I'm sorry Mam, You can't meet the boss without an appointment. Do you have any appointment, Miss?" Mary responded her respectfully seeing her decent behaviour towards her.

Aayat so wanted to tell her that she's is Mrs. Zaviyaar Ahmed but decided against it. She took a deep breath.

"Can you just call him, and informed him that Aayat Ahmed khan  is here, then he will come here himself" Aayat informed her confidently, looking at her while marry frowned, hearing her surname, she looked at her and nodded her head then ringed to Jack.

"Jack sir, there is some lady asking for a boss, she didn't have any appointment, and she's telling her name Aayat Ahmed, can you forward this message to the boss" Marry informed Jack professionally as only he can contact Zaviyaar directly.

"Marry, make that woman comfortable, don't let her go, and treat her nicely. I'm coming " Jack ordered her, making her confused. Mary looked at Aayat and She raised her eyebrows at her.

"Ma'am please be seated, Jack sir is coming" Mary informed her and Aayat nodded and sat on the chair, getting a lot of gazes she got uncomfortable.

"Zavi" Aayat whispered seeing him running towards her, she got up from the chair, while other staff were shocked seeing the scenario in front of them.

"Hey you alright baby" Zaviyaar whispered worriedly, placing his hand on her cheek and holding her hand with the other hand.

"I'm alright relax" She murmured to him, placing her hand on his heart and rubbing it gently, seeing him bothered.

Zaviyaar noticed the attention on them, He looked around everyone were just staring at him with open mouth as they have never seen him like this, not even with frayal and haram

"BACK TO WORK EVERYONE" He ordered sternly making a serious face, Rest of them just get back to his work, knowing their boss. Then looked at Aayat changed his expression quickly with a soft smile.

"Let's talk in my cabin come" he spoke as he held her hand and interlocked their fingers. He walked towards the elevator but stopped in between and turned to see Aayat not moving.

"Zavi I'm not getting in the elevator you know I'm scared and claustrophobic" She reminded him holding his arm tightly with other hand Zaviyaar looked at her seeing her scared face he exhale a breath.

"Jack make my old cabin ready fast " He instructed him Jack nodded and walked to another elevator pressing 5th floor where Zaviyaar's old cabin used to be.

"Zavi, I can't please, I'm scared" Aayat panicked, holding his hand tightly as he entered inside the elevator.

"Aayat it's just 5th floor, you won't even realise and I'm with you to relax, you need to overcome this fear" Zaviyaar tried to make her comprehend and cupped her face with both hands.

"I can't breathe Zaviyaar take me out from here please "She exclaimed frightened  as the elevator door got closed taking heavy breath holding Zaviyaar tightly.

"Aayat look at me" He whispered to her huskily She raised her head looked at him with dazed eyed breathing heavily his gaze shifted on her lips, and he again looked at her, He had to distract her.

He dipped his head and placed his warm lips on her soft ones, Making her shocked, her eyes shot opened, she forgot what was happening Around her, she just felt his lips on her, she just closed her eyes slowly fisting his jacket from waist tightly.

How's the chapter?

Favourite scene / dialogue?

Finally the kiss happened , happy?

Excited for next?

Thank-you for all the love and support continue to do it.🙌🏻🌚

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

330K 16.9K 27
☀︎︎𝑯𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈☀︎︎ #3 𝒊𝒏 𝒎𝒖𝒔𝒍𝒊𝒎 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 #4 𝒊𝒏 𝒖𝒓𝒅𝒖 #4 𝒊𝒏 𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒅𝒊 #12 𝒊𝒏 𝒊𝒏𝒅𝒊𝒂 #20 𝒊𝒏 𝒑𝒂𝒌�...
128K 8K 31
"Some things are just never meant to be. No matter how much we wish they were" Mushk Ali is no damsel in distress neither she wants to be one. She kn...
204K 9K 29
A story of two individuals who never admitted their feelings for each other Ego, Misunderstanding, Family and Life has kept them apart from each oth...
64.2K 4.7K 22
Thanks to my Aaru (@__aaaarya___) for the gorgeous cover picture. Copyright Disclaimer: I don't own any rights of pictures used if any. They belong...