Match Made At Punishment

By AmberBhasin

Sana is the typical, rich, spoilt brat with everything a person could possibly dream of. What will happen whe... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Thank You🙏

Part 18

697 91 28
By AmberBhasin

Sidharth's P.O.V. 

I brought Sana out of the room to eat with everyone else and she went and sat next to Sharad, surprisingly, when she usually sat with Roopa Maasi. I frowned as I looked at them and I went and sat next to her. "Don't you always sit with Maasi?" I asked. "Aww..." she said, "I stole your place." "You..." I started but my phone rang. While still looking at Sana with a frown, I answered the phone without watching who was calling. "Hello," I said. "Is that Dr. Sidharth?" A lady asked. "Speaking," I said. "Hello, my name is Paminder Kaur Gill, Sana's mother," she said. I was confused. Looking at Sana with a frown, I got up and left. "Yes, tell me," I said reaching a private area. "I just want to know how my daughter is doing. She refuses to answer my calls and if I call on the landline, she won't talk to me," she said. "Sana...is fine," I said. "Confused on how I got your number?" She asked. "Umm...yes," I said. "I keep in touch with inspector Tripathi and he gave me your number saying that you would honestly tell me about Sana," she said. "Sana is absolutely fine. You don't have to worry about her as long as she is with me. I promise you that I will take care of her. You have my word. Nothing will happen to your daughter as long as I am with her," I said. "One more thing, I am not asking you to lie but Sana can't find out that I called," she said. "I understand. Don't worry. This will remain between us alone. I promise," I said. "Thank you," she said. "If in the future you have any concerns again, you can always call me," I said. "Thank you. Bye," she said. I hung up and turned around to be startled by Sana. Nervously looking at my phone, I asked, "How long have you been standing here?" "Not long," she said frowning. "Did you overhear my conversation?" I asked. 

She looked away saying no and left looking angry. I'm sure she must have heard me talking. I turned around and followed her to the kitchen. "Sana, it's not what you think it is. I was only..." I said starting to explain myself but she cut me saying, "I don't need an explanation as well. Why would I want to know who you will take care of your entire life and who you will be there for?" She said angrily washing the plates. "That is all you heard?" I asked. "I'm sorry I heard your conversation but understand one thing. I was not eavesdropping on your call," she said annoyed. I smiled, relieved. "Oh God Sana, you scared me to death," I said sighing. She stopped and glared at me. "Sidharth, get out of the kitchen please," she said. "Why? I'll help you wash the plates," I said. "No thanks. If I need help, I'll ask Sharad," she said making me frown. I dropped the plate back into the sink annoyed and went out. I met Sharad and held his hand, pulling him away from everyone else. Reaching the gate, he pulled away his hand asking me, "What are you doing?" I was furious and gritted my teeth. "Tell me the truth. What is going on between you and Sana?" I asked. He looked at me shocked. "Wait, you..." he started but I didn't want to hear an excuse, I wanted an answer. "Just answer the question," I said frustrated. He smirked at me and asked, "Are you jealous?" "Shut up. Answer me like a man," I said. "There is a relationship between us," he said. I dropped my shoulders. Feeling hurt, I asked, "Do you like her?" "Of course I do. If I accepted...." he was saying but I just stormed off home without listening. 

Sharad's P.O.V.

I was stunned to see Sidharth's reactions. He was flustered at the thoughts of Sana and I being together. I had never seen him like this before. I smiled and shook my head. "Sid, what have you done? You have fallen for my baby sister," I said. I chuckled and went back into the home. Sana came up to me asking, "What happened?" "Nothing. Come, let's go to the terrace, I have something to talk to you about," I said. Reaching the terrace, I looked over at Sidharth's balcony which was closed but the light was on in his room so he was awake. "What do you want to talk about?" She asked. I was waiting for Sidharth's shadow and as soon as I saw it on the curtain, I began tucking Sana's hair behind her ear. From the corner of my eyes, I saw Sidharth opening the balcony door. "What is it you wanted to talk about?" She asked. I had nothing to say and made an excuse. "I just wanted to apologise for yesterday again. I was worried about something else and it came out on you," I said. "Sharad, you called me your baby sister," she said. She held both my hands. "You are the elder brother I always wanted. Thank you," she said smiling. I ruffled her hair a bit and she pouted. As she was fixing it, I looked at Sidharth's room light off. I smirked. "What happen?" She asked and looked across to his house. "Nothing," I said, "Don't wake too late. You have to get up early tomorrow," I said. She nodded. As I was leaving, I thought to myself, "This is going to be so much fun making Sid jealous."

Sana's P.O.V. 

Sharad left me and I smiled. Today at the restaurant, he told me that he considers me a younger sister and I loved it. I always wanted an older brother and I got one. I looked across to Sidharth's balcony and while the light was on a while ago, it was now off. God knows why I got annoyed at him when I heard him talking on the phone. Judging from his words, he seemed to be talking about Megha. Why am I feeling like this because he wants to care for her? Why is it bothering me that he promised to be there for her? I already know that he loves her. But, why am I feeling bad? I frowned and looked at his balcony for the next few minutes. He must be sleeping. 

Sidharth's P.O.V. 

I turned off my lights so that my shadow doesn't reflect on the curtains and Sharad and Sana doesn't see me. I stood and looked at Sana standing alone on the terrace and frowned. She did something on her phone and held it to her ear. My phone started ringing and her name came up. I answered it and asked, "What happened?" "Can you come onto your balcony for one minute?" She asked. I slightly pulled the curtain and looked at her. "I know you are watching me. Come onto the balcony or I will come to you," she said. "Do whatever you want. I am not coming," I said and hung up. I looked at her leaving the terrace and waited for her to leave the home but she wasn't coming. She must have gone to her room. I scoffed saying, "And you thought she might be serious." I unbuttoned my shirt and took out a sweater to wear for the night. I took off my jeans and wore my track pants and as I was putting them in the laundry basket, bare back, Sana barged into my room saying, "Why didn't you...?" Her question wasn't completed and she froze and looked at my chest with her eyes wide and her mouth slightly open. "What the hell!" I said grabbing my sweater in a hurry. "I'm sorry," she said turning around. I felt embarrassed as I clumsily wore it. Walking up to her, I asked, "How can you just barge into my room like this?" "I didn't know you were changing and besides, who leaves their house door unlocked at night?" She said. "What are you doing here?" I asked. She turned to me and her eyes directly went on my covered chest. Her face was as red as a ripe tomato. She shut her eyes and tilted her head saying, "Umm...I came here...for what?" She scratched the back of her head and opened her eyes saying, "I told you I was coming. It's your fault you knew and decided to change." "Excuse me? You threatened me and I don't take you that seriously to know that you were actually coming. Secondly, you were lecturing me that day that I can't knock and enter. Doesn't that apply to you?" I said. 

"You could have still locked your door," she said. "This is my house. I live here alone. Why should I?" I said. "If someone else had come like this, then? If Megha or someone else had entered like this? You should be thankful that it's me. Only I saw. And it's just your chest. Your...strong...muscular...chest..." she said. This made me blush as I felt shy. I turned my back to her. "Leave," I said. "I have to talk to you," she said. "Sana, let's not talk tonight. Tomorrow, I promise that I will listen. Go back," I said. "But I can't wait until tomorrow," she said. I sighed and closed my eyes. "What is it?" I asked. "You were talking about Megha on the phone earlier, right?" She asked. I turned around looking at her taken aback. "Excuse me, I don't remember giving you the right to ask me about my phone calls," I said. "I am only asking," she said. "Then, don't. And for your kind information, I was..." I said and stopped. I remembered the promise made to her mother and knew I couldn't tell her. She looked at me waiting. "I was. I was talking about Megha. Happy?" I said. She frowned at me. She lowered her eyes and stepped back away from me. "I'm sorry I asked and barged into your house without permission," she said sadly. She turned and left and I took one step behind her, regretful but stopped myself. I sighed and worried about her. She looked so sad. "Shoot!" I said hitting my hand on my door. I went to the balcony and looked at her running into the home. Why am I doing this? I could have told her something else. Why Megha? I sighed and went to my bed and sat down. 

The next morning, I reached the home and looked around. I spotted Sana on one yoga mat and doing her meditation. I frowned and looked at her for a minute before taking my usual spot with Sharad. I kept my eyes on her and after a few minutes, she opened her eyes. She merely glanced at me and got up and left for the kitchen. I got up and followed her. As I entered, she looked at me without any sort of emotion and kept a straight face. "Can I get a coffee please?" I asked to find out what she was thinking. She went to the kettle and started it. She made my coffee and handed it to me without saying a word. "Thank you," I said. Still she didn't respond. "Sana," I said. She looked at me. "Are you alright?" I asked. "Yeah," she said and continued her work. I went to her but she left and went to do something else. I sipped the coffee and looked at her. "Sana, this is too watery. Can you add some more coffee powder?" I asked. She turned and came to me, took the cup and went back to the counter. She turned and came back to me. I sipped it and said, "It's too strong now. Add some water." She took the mug and went back. Bringing it back to me, she handed it to me. I tasted it and said with a smile, "It's fine now." "It is the same coffee from the first time. I didn't do anything to it," she said walking away. I knew. "I just needed to find out if you're angry at me," I said. "I am no one to you. I was punished and came here to complete my sentence. I am no one to be angry," she said. Judging from her voice, I knew that she was not just angry, she was furious. I sighed and went to her. "You are angry," I said leaning against the counter and folding my arms. I smiled at her as her face was swollen in anger. She rolled her eyes at me and continued her cooking. "Why are you angry? Is it me?" I asked.

"I am not angry," she said turning to leave but I held back her hand. "Liar," I said. "What do you want from me?" She asked. "The truth," I said. She pulled her hand away from me and said, "Yes, I am angry. But why? I won't tell you. Because I don't remember giving you the right to ask me for justifications." "You will still give it to me," I said smirking. "Don't feel good about yourself. And let go of my hand before someone sees us and misunderstands us," she said. I held her hand tighter and pulled her closer to tease her. "Sidharth, what are you doing?" Sharad asked behind. I frowned and dropped my shoulders. Sana stepped away. I looked at him and said, "I am only talking to Sana. I wanted her coffee." "I see you have it. You can go now. I want to talk to Sana," he said. "You have spoken to her so many times before in front of me. What's different today?" I asked. "It is. You won't understand," he said. "Then, make me understand," I said. "What are you talking about?" Sana asked confused. "Sharad, explain?" I said. He frowned at me. "Sharad is..." I started but he rushed to me saying, "It's ok. I will chat with you later Sana. Sid, come with me." He held my hand and carried me to his office. Looking at me sternly, he asked, "What are you trying to do?" "What am I? What are you trying to do? Don't you see you are playing with Sana's feelings?" I said. "You know nothing about us," he said. "Then, enlighten me. Please do," I said. "I have nothing to say," he said, "But you make up your mind. You can't have both Megha and Sana." "What rubbish are you talking?" I said disgusted. "I have considered Sana my sister and if you hurt her..." he said but I stopped him saying, "What? Repeat yourself? You and Sana...?" I looked at him anxious. He looked at me and within seconds, he burst out laughing. "Oh my God!" He said gasping for breath, "Sid, you really are something." "You and Sana...?" I asked. He held my shoulders and said, "I have considered her my sister. But you don't want to listen to me, right? So, I thought of bullying you a bit." "You mean, you and Sana...?" I asked. "There is nothing going on. She's like my little sister," he said. My heart beat fastened as I smiled for nothing feeling as happy as ever.

_____________________

Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed that update! Please vote, comment and share my story! Until next time! Bye! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

174K 22.8K 114
"𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑚𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝐼 𝑠𝑎𝑤 ℎ𝑖𝑚 𝑖𝑛 𝑚𝑦 𝑐𝑙𝑎𝑠𝑠𝑟𝑜𝑜𝑚, 𝑐𝑙𝑎𝑑 𝑖𝑛 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑏𝑙𝑎𝑐𝑘 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑑𝑒𝑣𝑖𝑙𝑖𝑠ℎ𝑙𝑦 ℎ𝑜𝑡; ℎ𝑒 𝑏𝑒�...
308K 25.8K 43
Sidharth cant let go of his grumpy and stubborn nature Shehnaaz cant let go of her bubbly and innocent nature "Love" : Something both of them craves...
29.8K 1.5K 14
Fun times in Punjab.. Sana's hometown... filled with family..fun..food...mischief and bucket full of romance Considering the MSK has wrapped up ans s...
317K 16.3K 58
Heyy guys this is my first story, so I hope that you all will support me. . . . . Two opposite personalities: A cute, bubbly, and innocent girl-Shehn...