MAFIA MARRIED TO A "MAFIA" |...

By KDV702

To show the union of the F/N mafia and the Jeon Mafia, the two leaders decided to marry their child to each o... More

- 01
- 02
- 03
- 04
- 06
- 07
- 08
- 09

- 05

1.5K 21 0
By KDV702

When the car arrives in front of the apartment building, Y/n finish preparing the gun. She directly gets out of the car without letting her driver open the door for her. Y/n quickly walks to the entrance of the building before aggressively opening the door. When she finally arrive in front of the door of the appartements she insert her keys and burst into the house.

"Jeon Jungkook!" she shouts looking around for him.

When she walks into the kitchen, two pairs of eyes are staring at her.

"Y/n?" Jungkook raises an eyebrow.

"have you lost your mind?" she walks to him.

"is this y-your girlfriend?" the caramel-skinned women ask.

"no, of course not" he answered.

Y/n had enough she dragged him by his arm. Y/n stop when she saw the woman starting to follow them.

"you move..." Y/n raises her gun at her. "...you die" the woman gasp and sit back down.

"don't-" Jungkook is cut off by Y/n.

"shh"

Y/n drag Jungkook to the living room.

"what's wrong with you?! Are you crazy or something?" Jungkook says.

"is me that should be asking that. How could you bring someone in the appartement? Don't you know the rules? You must not bring anyone who isn't an agent, a family member, or a maid who we can trust here! They could put us in danger or even them"

"really?" Jungkook raises an eyebrow not caring about what she just say. "I can get rid of anyone who wants to hurt me"

"you are so stupid I can't believe my dad wants me to marry you"

"I never heard about those rules before" he looks at Y/n and raises an eyebrow. "I think you just can't stand that I bring other women here" he smirks. 

"and why would I ?" Y/n crosses her arms. 

"well-" Jungkook is cut off by Y/n.

"you know what? I don't care" she says and walks back to the kitchen where she meets the woman, who isn't supposed to be in the apartment. 

Jungkook follow. Y/n raises her gun at the woman and shot her in the arm. Jungkook exclaims before forcing Y/n to put her arm down by pushing it. He quickly got to the woman who is now laying down on the floor. 

"What did you do?!" Jungkook shout. 

"urgh, don't be dramatic she isn't dead or something. I just give her a liquid which will make her forget everything that happened since 10hrs ago" Y/n roll her eyes. 

"oh," Jungkook get up and left the woman there. 

"Mia, would you throw the trash away please, oh and take the ben by the way" Y/n keeps her gun and walk away. 

Jungkook look at Y/n walking away as he bit his lip. 

"let me play with her a little" he plays with his tongue in his mouth like he usually does. 

***

Y/n woke up to the sound of her phone ringing. She picks it up and looks at the time. 10:54. She then shifts her gaze to the name that's written in big letters. "MUM <33". She picks up the call as she sits up. 

"good morning mum" Y/n greet her mother with her sleepy morning voice.

"good morning baby! How are you today? Me, I am so excited!" her mum nearly shout, Y/n had to shift the phone from her ear. 

"mummy, I just woke up" Y/n scratched her forehead. 

"aw, sorry my baby" 

"Are you being sarcastic?" Y/n ask. 

"of course" she respond. "I just wanted to check up on my only daughter. I still think that you should come and live with me in Dubai" 

"I'm fine here, mummy. I have my work, my friends"

"and no partner yet ?" 

"well, it's complicated," Y/n thinks about Jimin and then Jungkook who is supposed to be her future husband. 

"oh, my taxi has come. See you, baby, bye!" 

"bye mum, kiss" Y/n did a kissing sound before ending the call. 

After looking at the air for 5min Y/n get up and start to walk to the living room. She suddenly stop when she heard an unknown voice among Jungkook's one. 

"oh, so he wants to play like this ?" Y/n scoffed before walking back up to her room silently with a great idea. 

She walks to her mirror and pushes it. The wall turned and she look at all the costumes and weapons she as. She walks to the jewelry and picks up a wedding ring. She wears it and heads to the living room. As Jungkook was speaking with a black-haired woman, she noticed Y/n coming and staring at her. Jungkook follow her gaze and his eyes stayed on Y/n. He smirks and waits for her to act. 

"uh, honey you bring a guest? You could have told me, I would have prepared myself" Y/n kiss Jungkook's cheek before raising her hand true the woman. "I'm Lena, Jungkook's wife" she changes her name, just in case, and the women shake her hand. 

"I didn't know that Jungkook had a wife" She look at Y/n then down. 

"well, now you know. And you can leave with that" Y/n smile at the woman who stands up.

Mia walks with the woman and closes the door behind her.

"so, we're already engaged ?" Jungkook says. 

Y/n turned and glared at him before walking away. 

"come on, let's play a little more" Jungkook stared at her as she walks upstairs. 

"get lost" 

"prepare yourself for this evening. My mother wants to have dinner at my place" 

Y/n didn't respond even though she heard it. 

***

Jungkook and Y/n are eating their lunch alone for the first time. But they both sit on opposite sides of the table. Jungkook's phone, suddenly, rang. He gets up after looking at the name written on his screen and picks up the call. 

"yes, mom," he says and Y/n looks up at him for a second. "with Y/n?" Y/n look up again, hearing her name. "for what, exactly?...Seriously?...Okay... We can be there in half an hour" Jungkook ended the call. 

Jungkook sits back down. 

"We need to be at the agency in 30 min" he say.

"for what?" Y/n ask.

"we are going to do something like training some juniors" he grab his chopsticks.

Y/n nod and they continue eating.

***

"I beg you Jungkook please be nice with the juniors. I don't want this time to be like the last one" his mother say sitting on the chair of her desk. 

Y/n curiously look at Jungkook who just avoided her gaze.

"네" he simply answer.

"good, now shall we go?" she get up from her comfortable-looking chair.

"go first, I need to speak with your mother" Y/n say to Jungkook.

He look at her then shift his gaze to his mother who wave at him to go. He walk out of the office closing the door behind.

"so, what do you want to discuss with me?" 

"I am just wondering when are we going to tell Jungkook the truth? About all this?" Y/n turn to Mrs. Jeon.

"definitely not now" Mrs. Jeon chuckle. "Jungkook is really into the familial mafia and it'll be really hard to change his mind after we trained him to survive this life" 

Y/n think for a few seconds before looking away. 

"and how are you going to change his mind?" Y/n ask.

"haha, oh darling. I'm not going to do it" 

"like he will listen to someone else" Y/n mumble.

"oh, he will he doesn't really have a choice. But I'm sure he will listen to his future wife" 

Y/n shook her head chuckling nervously. 

"I'm sure you'll find a way to change his mind. I have a good feeling about the two of you" she said as she slowly walk out of the office. 

Y/n close her eyes and take a deep breath before walking out either.

***

"is this a joke? We are really going to take care of kids?" Y/n title her head staring  at Jungkook's mother.

She didn't thought it was true.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

425K 10.6K 73
the biggest and and youngest mafia boss falls in love / obbsesed with a 16 year old NOT ABOUT BTS JUNGKOOK -completed-
105K 3.7K 15
Top ranks: #1 : btsimagines #3 : btsstories #11 : explore #9 : btsoneshot When a top ranked mafia gang leader, Jeon Jungkook, and Y/N falls in love...
153K 3.7K 20
She was forced to marry a man she never wanted. But end up falling in love with him. He was cold,rude to others but he was soft towards her. He reali...
4.7K 126 20
"words babygirl, say 'yes master i understand'" jungkook caressed your cheek and cooed. "fuck. you." you spat instead.