Don't Love Her

By Bp_hiu

Lisa had been wanting to live a simple life ever since she turned into a teenager and had no butlers, maids... More

Dear, Readers: Note
Prologue: Freedom
일(1): Freedom = Normal Life
이(2): Job
삼(3): President & Secretary
사(4): Routine
오(5): Bad Blood
사(6): Something
칠(7): File A Case
팔(8): Marry Me
구(9): Ex-girlfriends
십(10): Scary
십일(11): Just Friends
십이(12): Bad Liar
십삼(13): Ignore
십사(14): Help
십오(15): Adhesive Bandage
십육(16): Weird & Bad
십칠(17): Not A Liar
십팔(18): Save Them
십구(19): Interested
이십(20): Collapsed
이십일(21): Sudden Trip
이십이(22): Play
이십삼(23): Los Angeles
이십사(24): Owned
이십오(25): Wedding Ring
이십육(26): Romantic Date
이십칠(27): Score
이십팔(28): A honeymoon is a must.
이십구(29): Ideal Type
삼십(30): Dirty
삼십일(31): Try
삼십이(32): Watch
삼십삼(33): Family Rank
삼십사(34): Fall Harder
삼십오(35): Top
삼십육(36): Title
삼십칠(37): Drinks
삼십팔(38): Headache
삼십구(39): Main Plan
사십(40): PARIS, France
PART II (40): Pursue
PART III (40): Second Cousin
PART IV (40): Meeting
PART V (40): Ready [M]
사십일(41): Lalisa vs Taehyung
사십이(42): Caught
사십삼(43): Lunch Break [M]
사십사(44): Dumb and Dumber
사십오(45): Clingy
사십육(46): Eight Letters
사십칠(47): Jealousy
사십팔(48): Dead
사십구(49): Escaped
오십(50): Sudden
오십일(51): Motorcycle
오십이(52): Wang's Weakness [M]
오십삼(53): 'An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth'
오십사(54): Jennie chose her wife, Lalisa.
오십오(55): Tears of Joy
Part II (55): More Than Two
오십육(56): Teasing
PART III (56): Joohyun-Jongin
오십칠(57): Other Friend
오십팔(58): Punish [M]
오십구(59): Touch=Kill
육십(60): Chu-unnie
육십일(61): Overthinking
육십이(62): Hide
육십삼(63): Deserve
육십사(64): Peace and Happiness
EPILOGUE
SPECIAL CHAPTER (I): Children
SPECIAL CHAPTER (II): Adorable Family
SPECIAL CHAPTER (III): Last [M]
Author's Note

Part II (56): Roseanne-Bambam

18.4K 626 38
By Bp_hiu

DAY 175

ROSEANNE

Case after case after case after case.

Why these people never run out of problems?

Mostly, the cases that I handled were just about money. They are confident enough to file a case against someone that is indebted to them. 

It's tiring to hear my clients complain about money.

One time, I got irritated because I was really tired and sick of hearing their annoying voices, so I threw a stash of money in my client's face for shouting beside me and keeping interrupting the judge.

How I wish I hadn't insisted on my father letting me work for another firm to get experience and to not receive any special treatment just because I'm from the Park family.

Since I'm a newbie, my seniors gave me a hard time by always throwing me money-related cases.

Because of work, I can't see my girlfriend like I usually do. She was also busy with work, so we barely went on dates or even talked on the phone.

Sigh...

I walked inside our dark house, not even bothering to turn on the light. All I wanted to do was go straight to bed. 

I had the worst day today. 

First of all, I handled lots of cases today, and I ended every trial in three minutes since the cases that I received were all annoying complaints about the people who were indebted to my client.

Lastly, I missed Jisoo terribly and I badly wanted to see her.

I slowly walked into the empty living room, looking around before sighing. Normally, I would find my big sister here laying on the couch watching TV, waiting for me to get home.

Alice-Unnie would see me, smile at me, pat the spot next to her, and hand me a box of Chinese fried noodles. Then we would watch anything that was airing on TV.

I smiled slightly, thinking about my sister and I's routine after a tiring work day before plopping down on the spot Alice-Unnie normally occupied.

I soon got knocked out of staring out of nowhere without thinking at all when I heard my phone ringing from my YSL purse. 

I picked it up, tapping the screen, not even looking at the caller ID. 

"Hello, babe." I said over the phone.

"Hey baby," the other end replied, making me immediately smile at the sound of my girlfriend, Jisoo, voice. "How are you?" 

"Missing you. I want to see you, Chichu." I reply sadly, making my girlfriend sigh.

"I know, baby, I miss you too." Jisoo murmured with a sad and tired voice. "I just finished all the paperwork for today and I'll be sleeping here in the office since it's already too late to drive."

I smiled slightly. 

"That's great baby. I'm so proud of you for being a hardworking woman. Please, don't skip any meals and don't you dare flirt with other women." I know that she was smiling even though I couldn't see it.

"You too, take care of yourself. Don't stress yourselves with work and don't stay too late to finish your cases. I promise I won't do something that will make you mad and jealous. Limario was guarding me for you and I'm guarding her for Jennie, so there is nothing to worry about." She reassured me, which didn't fail to make my heart flutter.

"Baby, you should go to sleep since you still have work tomorrow. I just called because I wanted to hear your voice before I went to sleep." Jisoo added, making me grin widely.

"I love you." I said affectionately.

"I love you too." Jisoo said before she hung up the phone.

I looked at the clock and saw that it was almost 11 o'clock. I've never gone to bed this early since I was working an idol and had to work until 4 a.m.

I was feeling sleepy, so I got up and slowly made my way into my bedroom, looking at my big empty bed. I sighed to myself and walked over to my walk-in closet to change my clothes and slip into a tank top and shorts to sleep in. 

Then I made my way over to the bed and crawled in, reaching for my unicorn stuffed toy that Jisoo had given me, cuddling it as close as I could get. It was comforting since it smelled like Jisoo's perfume.

"I miss you, Chichu." 

I gripped on to the stuffed toy, closing my eyes, letting sleep take over my body.

•••

BAMBAM

The blind date had started off great, even if the woman in front of me gave me quite a surprise. I knew who she was and I didn't expect that she would come and agree to go on a date with me. 

When I saw her for the first time, I felt my heart was racing. It sounds cringey, but that's what happened. But, I'm worried about her characteristics since she is from a wealthy family and I've heard some things about her personality.

I had gently pushed my thoughts aside as I wanted to know her personality and I didn't want to jump to conclusions because of what the public told me.

Therefore, I just went about it casually like I would on a date. While ordering drinks, the two of us shared some of your hobbies along with likes and dislikes towards some things. 

It turns out that both of us had a lot in common.

As the conversation continued, it drifted into sharing some things that happened in both of your daily lives.

"Y'know." The woman in front of me started fiddling with his straw in his drink. "I don't come across people like you often." 

"What makes you say that?" I leaned forward, arms crossed, and took a good rest on the table that was currently waiting to be filled with food by now.

"It's just that, right there." Sunmi gestures towards me as she speaks. "Normally, by now when I show up to these blind dates, the lot of them just end up fawning over me for being the daughter of the Lee Family, which was ranked 8th in the Top 10 and a well-known as an entertainment CEO. But you, on the other hand, though it's much appreciated, haven't reacted in a way that will make me uncomfortable once. Maybe you stated my family background was pretty cool, but you have had nothing of the state of over the top reaction to what I'm used to."

"Are you saying you want that type of reaction from me?" I teased, letting out a light chuckle.

"No, not at all." She replied calmly with a grin, now sitting back in her seat with a drink in hand. "I was just wondering what your reasoning was."

"Hmm, alright, I'll spill." I leaned back in the booth seat, making myself quite comfortable. "I'm already used to seeing well-known people since I'm friends with two former idols like Kai and Rosé and I'm working under the Kim Family."

"So, seeing you is just normal to me and I'm the type of person who doesn't care about someone background. Inshort, you are just Sunmi, my blinddate." I added, which made her laugh. 

She had leaned in closer to me as she had spoken. "If I had known I'd score such a pep talk from you, I'd have been going on these blind dates sooner."

I huffed, shaking my head, a little irked by her response. I didn't know what she was expecting. "You asked for my reasoning. I gave you my reasoning."

She nodded, holding her chin, and said, "Your reason sounds nonchalant to me. I like it."

"Thanks." My fist was holding my face up by the right cheek. The other was busy tapping its fingers against the table; my eyes peered at her across the table. "Well now I'm curious, what brought you to this blind date, Sunmi? If you get people crazy about you, showing up left and right all the time, I'm sure you've encountered your fair share of people who are interested in you by now without even having to go on a blind date."

Her eyes widened a tad bit, as if she was taken off guard by such a question, before returning to her lazy-eyed grin expression. 

Just as she was about to reply, our food had arrived and had been placed in front of us. After some light conversation with the waiter, (more aimed at hawks, might I add. Even going as far to ask for a selfie together (which Sunmi agreed to, of course), the waiter had left, going back to work.

Sunmi silently chuckled, shaking her head as if some bad joke was being told. "You see, as much as there is truth in that, I don't want someone to date me because of my status. There are some real fakes and scams out there, and I'd rather date someone who wants to get to know me, ya know?"

I nodded in understanding of what she was saying. "Yeah, that must be tough not knowing if someone was just dating you for you or really just using you or dating you because of an idealized you in their head."

Our conversation was put on hold as we both dug into our food. The silence between us was comfortable and didn't hold too much tension.

Sunmi wiped her mouth with her table napkin as she finished, tossing it onto the plate. She shoved the plate aside so it wouldn't get in her way. 

"So that's why I go on these blind dates. I get to know you, and you get to know me. If I decide if you're genuine or not, and trust me, I'm a pretty good judge of character, then maybe I might go a step further, see if another date can possibly pop up with that person."

"I see. It seems like a pretty good system you have set up." I rolled up the now used napkin and placed it on our empty plate. "So what does that mean for me? Do you think you'd settle for another date with me or not?" 

I joked, a small curve upwards on my lips. Even if it was a joke, it was clear there was a small hint of hope lingering in my tone.

Well, I want to date her.

Her eyebrows shot up in amusement, her cheshire grin only growing. 

"Well, I don't know, are you willing to go on another date with me?" she asked back flirtatiously.

I cocked my head back in surprise, "Is that your way of asking me out to another date?" 

"Yeah, got a problem with that, Bambam?" She teasingly added.

"No, not at all." I laughed and felt my cheeks getting warm. "I wouldn't mind having another date with you, Sunmi."

"Good to hear." She softly muttered, a soft smile stretching across her features. "Here, here's my number so we can talk more about it in detail or just anything at all if you want."

She winked as she reached into her pocket to grab a small piece of folded paper that was now being held by my open hand along with her. 

Her touch lingered as she stared at you for maybe a couple seconds longer than normal, as if she was in a small trance.

The waiter came back with the bill in hand. Both of us split the bill and the tip. I got up from my seat and grabbed my phone, entering the phone number Sunmi had given me. 

We strolled out of the restaurants with some light banter about plans for the next date.

"I trust you'll give me a call. Until then, I can't wait to hear from you again. I had fun." Sunmi said while smiling.

"Same here." I nodded in agreement.

Sunmi let out a small 'mhm' as she turned ready to walk away. But not for long as I had something to do. I am still not ready for her departure just yet.

Curiously, she halted, peering over to me over her shoulder, questioningly, "Yeah?"

I walked up to him slowly, bending a bit just for one second to plant my lips on her cheek.

"See you until our next date." I smiled softly before turning around while waving back at her, walking away at my normal walking speed.

Sunmi watched Bambam's figure with a blush dusting her features. Her fingers rise to hold her cheek that felt warm just a couple seconds ago with Bambam's lips.

"I'm glad Jennie insisted on me going on a blinddate with Bambam. He seems nice." Sunmi said to herself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.4K 427 17
what will you do when you got hired as a secretary of the billionaire and that billionaire got inlove with you when you enter her office and day's ha...
2.4M 70.8K 41
Where Jennie is lying to the group that her and Kai broke up. With Lisa finding out, Jennie begs her to keep it a secret. Will Lisa help the woman sh...
98.2K 721 14
I don't own mha. I hope you enjoy the story I made.
90.9K 2.1K 13
"You become more childish than our kids" Lisa confessed while we both are lying down to our bed. "I was born to be childish and cute" I said and she...