Professionals (Food Wars X Ma...

By Freedom_Fighter24

This is a remake from my original Food Wars fanfic and this time, it's going to make the conversations much m... More

Introduction
The Toxic Wasteland
God Tongue
Good News And Bad News
First Class
Consolation Prize
Polar Star
The Meat Aggressor
The Battle of The Bowls
Concept And Creation
Breading And Creation
The Supreme Recette
Magician?
A Memory
Eggs Before The dawn
Metamorphose
The Way Back
The Man Called Carnage
Ambush
Date
Loss
Funeral
The Fall's Selection
Brooklyn
Curry Selection
Selecting The Few Pt. 1
Selecting The Few Pt. 2
Quarterfinals
Semifinals
Fish Market
Prepping
"Its New King"
Finals Pt. 1
Finals Pt. 2

2nd Date

687 6 2
By Freedom_Fighter24

(A/N: For this story, I've chosen to stay with the timeline: seasons 1 and 2 were from 2015 to 2016, which would explain the song choices I've put in, especially how they're before 2015 for the first season and soon enough, there will be songs from 2016 in the second half of this story.

I also want to mention why I would put in the Japanese translation and everything: in the original book for this story, I wanted to make this story sound like if it was an event that actually happened in real life. I was inspired by "Goodfellas", where Ray Liotta, may he Rest In Peace, was the narrator and Lorraine Bracco was the side narrator, which would explain some references I made throughout the story.

This author's note is for people who thought I didn't need the language and the translation to be added. If you don't like what I've done with this story, you don't have to read it. It's that simple.

Anyways...)

Erina and I decided to have another date but this time have a walk in the park and have a picnic.

Thing is, she never liked picnics, mostly because of insects trying to get onto her food and ruin it, so I decided to bring some ant repellent for our trip to make a whole lot easier for her.

As she arrived with a cab, we took our basket, went into the car and drove away. We told the driver to go to the Yoyogi Park where we can enjoy ourselves and admire the beauty of nature. He obliged and we were there in minutes.

When we got there, man, it was gorgeous!

Erina and I held hands as we were trying to find a place to settle and we had a conversation about the tournament and what I'm gonna do. I don't know the stipulations, but I'm willing to have a challenge in front of me.

After we found a place, we set up our picnic and got to making sandwiches that she wanted, but my God, the view we had been

Y/N: This is beautiful. Wish I saw this back home.

Erina: You know it is very rare to find cherry blossom in America.

Y/N: Really? I didn't know that.

As we made our sandwiches, we got to talk about the finals, how giving Megumi a Totsuki-Gun armband was necessary, and some other stuff.

Erina: Y/N.

Y/N: Hmm?

Erina: Why did you give Megumi an armband?

Y/N: I get this all the time and I will tell you: I thought Megumi earned it. You have to admit she worked her tail off to make the best dish and of course she didn't end up on the scoreboard. I thought it was my responsibility to give her the armband because Megumi has a ton of heart, that was enough for me to give it to her.

Erina: I see.

Y/N: I wanna make sure that everyone has a chance to show what they can do in the kitchen. If that doesn't mean anything, I don't know what does.

Erina: Babe?

Y/N: Yeah?

She had her hand on my cheek in a lovely way.

Erina: Let me help.

She then kissed me and I was showing some restraint, but I quickly melted into it and we ended up with a full make-out session that felt like hours, although it was a couple minutes in and I was loving it, I bet Erina was too.

~15 Minutes Later~

We were laying on the blanket, watching the sky and watching nature take its course. It was beautiful, but not as beautiful as my gf.

Erina: What do you see in clouds, Y/N?

Y/N: A giant apple wanting to be eaten.

Erina giggled and I found it to be cute. But I had to ask as I looked at her.

Y/N: How come you don't giggle in front of my roommates? I don't understand that.

Erina: Because I am secretive. I tend to keep it to myself.

Y/N: You should express yourself more often. People would think you're absolutely adorable.

Erina: I know but it would ruin my image if it is out in public.

Y/N: Welp, I guess I can't blame you at all.

We kept on watching the clouds until someone saw us and asked for an autograph. Erina tried to cuss him out but I stopped her because I had no problem at all. The guy gave me a pen and paper, I wrote my name, apologized for her rude antics, which he forgave, sent them on his way and laid back down.

Erina: This our date, Y/N. We not let fame get us.

Y/N: It was only one person, Erina. Anyone might recognize us but you know what, I don't care.

Erina: Why do not you care? People will try to ruin anything we do together and I will not let them do it.

Y/N: You don't have to cuss anyone out just because they either want an autograph or a picture. Erina, what matters is what you do in the kitchen, but what matters even more is what you do outside of the kitchen. You have to give the fans what they want, if you don't, then why are you a celebrity?

She thought long and hard but said this:

Erina: You are right. I am sorry. I have pressure as the 10th Member. It started to stress me out.

Y/N: Don't worry so much. I feel the same pressure as you do. Baby, we might be celebrities now, but we shouldn't let the fame destroy us.

?????: ちょっと! (Hey!)

I see someone from TOTSUKI looking at us, we both sat up and I tried to stop him but I wasn't fast enough.

DAMMIT! They're onto us!

A crowd of student reporters came running and we had to pack up our stuff and leave before they surrounded us. Thank God there was a cab and we had to signal it at the last second before it left.

On the way back, Erina looked so cute, and was resting her head on my shoulder. I don't know if you've seen her asleep, but she looked too cute. She eventually closed her eyes and fell asleep.

When we got back to the dorm, some reporters from Totsuki were waiting for us! Are you fucking kidding me?! We have to deal with these guys again?! When the driver stopped, the reporters woke her up and I had to yell to make them back off but they wouldn't budge. They eventually did after Fumio scared them off. I thanked her as I brought my girlfriend to my dorm and laid her down on my bed.

I didn't nap, I wanted to practice my cooking before the tournament, which I thought was a good idea.

From what I know, the first round I'm gonna be in is against Ryo Kurokiba, Alice Nakiri's personal assistant and the concept is ramen. I've never made ramen noodles before and I have to learn in order to beat Ryo.

I also decided to do a little self promotion for this tourney and talk trash a little bit to Ryo, who I think would be pissed off at me, but this is a tournament. We're supposed to be competitive.

I put on my Totsuki-Gun chef jacket and I started to talk after I pressed record on my phone.

I also heard about his rough upbringings, so why not put some of that into the self-promotion?

Y/N: だから、涼。 私はあなたの育成について聞いたことがあります、そして私はとても感動的で、非常に興味深いですが、私たちは私たちがいくつかのことを持っていることを見つけました。私たちは両方のシェフで、私たちは料理に情熱を持っています 違いは違いがありますが、私たちの一人はその四半期の勝者から歩いていて、あなたは彼を見ています。 私はあなたにとって多くの尊敬を持っています、涼。 私は本当にやっています。 あなたはそれが1つの席になるために必要なものを持っています、しかし私はあなたが持っていることがあることがあることがあるので最後のものになるでしょう:心!

Translation: So, Ryo. I've heard about your upbringings and I have to say, very inspiring, very interesting, but here's the thing, I found out that we have some things in common: we're both chefs, we have a passion for cooking, and we're hoping to win the tournament. There isa difference though, one of us is gonna be walking out of that quarterfinal a winner, and you're looking at him. I have a lot of respect for you, Ryo. I really do. You have what it takes to be the number one seat, but I'll be the last one standing because there's one thing I have that you don't: heart!

Y/N: 私はあなたが私がするよりも多くの心を持っています。 私はあなたが思うよりもっと地獄を経験してきました、私は私の母が癌のために死ぬことを持っていました、そして私はさよならを言わなければならなかった! あなたが別の日に住んでいることができるように、あなたは彼女のお尻をテーブルに入れるように彼女のお尻を失うことを感じる方法を知っていますか? 私はもう二度と彼女にさよならを言う機会がないかもしれませんが、彼女の忍耐力と決意は私を通して存在します!あなたの名前の姓、誰がすぐに10の評議会の新しいナンバーワンシートになるでしょう、戸樹軍は..

Translation: I've got more heart than you think I do. I've been through more hell than you think, I've had my mom die due to cancer, and I never got to say goodbye! You know how it feels to lose the person who had busted her ass to put food on the table so you could live another day? I might not have the opportunity to say goodbye to her ever again, but her perseverance and determination lives on through me! Y/N L/N, who will soon enough be the new number one seat of the Council of Ten, because Totsuki-Gun is...

Y/N: ICHIBAN! (Number one!)

I stopped recording and before I could start practicing, I saw Megumi just curious as to what just happened.

Megumi: それは何でしたか? (What was that?)

Y/N: 私自身だけでなく、戸尻陸軍のための自己促進だけでなく、基本的に黒木葉亮をメッセージを送ってください。 (Just a self promotion for Totsuki-Army as well as myself, basically sending Ryo Kurokiba a message, letting him know that I'm ready to battle.)

Megumi: 素晴らしい! だから、あなたはラーメンを調理することについて知りたいですね、よね? (Awesome! So, you want to know about cooking ramen, right?)

Y/N: ええ。 私はそれをするつもりだったことがわからない。 (Yeah. I don't know how good I'm gonna be at doing it.)

Megumi: 私たちは誰かを見つけますが、その間に、ちょうどそこに着くのを待っています、大丈夫? (We'll find someone, but for the time being, just wait to get there, okay?)

Y/N: ありがとうメグミ。 (Thanks Megumi.)

Megumi: 問題ない! (No problem!)

We hugged as I went back upstairs and I laid down next to Erina, who looked just too cute for being asleep. I'm serious, I just giggle because of how adorable she is and it makes me love her even more.

(A/N: Don't expect me to update as much because I have a lot going on irl. Sorry for the long wait though.

See you soon.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

223K 5.4K 28
Being a chef is hard enough. Being the daughter of an asshole of a Dad is even harder. What Dad makes disgusting dishes and acts like a child 90% of...
104K 1.4K 24
This is my first fanfic that I've made so apologies if this is not that great This is a fanfiction between Soma and Erina (the best ship in Food Wars...
42.6K 673 28
Food Wars x Readers! Mostly Oneshots! All readers are gender neutral unless otherwise specified! No characters belong to me except myself. There will...
25.9K 754 40
Cooking is his specialty, his passion, and his purpose. Shiro, the older sister, will always support her little brother no matter what. Sometimes Shi...