I dare you

By DontWorryAbtIt22

BOOK 2 Leonadas Costa, Don of the Italian Mafia, married the girl. His girl. Oaklee Blur-Costa, Donna of the... More

Introductions and stuff
1/ Oaklee
2/Leonadas
3/Oaklee
5/Oaklee
6/Leonadas😏
7/Oaklee😏
8/Leonadas
9/Oaklee
10/Leonadas
11/Oaklee
12/Leonadas😏
13/Oaklee😏
14/Leonadas
15/Oaklee
16/Leonadas
17/Oaklee😏
18/Leonadas
19/Oaklee
20/Leonadas
21/Oaklee
22/Leonadas
23/Oaklee
24/Leonadas
25/Oaklee
26/Oaklee
27/Leonadas😏
28/Oaklee
29/Leonadas😏
30/Oaklee😏
31/Leonadas
32/Oaklee
33/Leonadas
34/Oaklee
35/Leonadas
36/Oaklee
37/Leonadas
38/Oaklee
39/Leonadas
40/Oaklee
41/Leonadas
42/Oaklee😏
43/Leonadas😏
44/Oaklee
Epilogue
$Bonus Chapter$
$Bonus Chapter$

4/Leonadas😏

2.7K 44 7
By DontWorryAbtIt22

4 days, 12 weeks.
I don't like this girl. Not one bit.

  Just watching how she talks to Oaklee pisses me off. Oh, and the looks- The looks she gives Oaklee, I swear if she wasn't Oaklee's friend I would've already ordered a hit on her. But I didn't because she Oaklee's friend.

  Or that's what I know until I actually find out how Oaklee feels on her.

  She gave Oaklee a headache and right now she's fine but once we start going down these rowdy and twisty roads, she's not going to be.

  Giovanni is behind us, he has more stuff for her in his car. I haven't been able to stock up on stuff for her in our car yet.

  I'm already hearing her take deep breathes. I place my hand on her thighs, squeezing.

  Please, don't throw up.

  A hand reaches past us, turning on the radio, loudly, before the hand latches on my arm.

  "Y'all are such lame people." Bianca screams in our ears. I try to get out of her grip and turn off the radio but she presses her fucking claws in my arm.

  I'm fighting the urge to beat her head in when I hear my baby's weak voice calling my name. I already know what's happening so I pull to the side of the road as Oaklee takes off her seatbelt and opens her door.

  "What's happening? Ew!" Bianca gags.

  I rush to be by Oaklee's side, seeing Giovanni already coming with water and a small towel. I pull her hair back, using a hair band that was on her wrist as she stays hunched over.

  "It's okay, baby." I say as a sob racks through her body. Bianca gags again, triggering Oaklee as well.

"Stop fucking gagging!" I yell at her, slamming the car door shut.

Oaklee finally calms and takes a seat on the side of the road, taking the wet cloth from Giovanni's hands.

  "I really hate this." She cries, shoving her face into my shirt.

  "I know, I know. All of this is going to be worth it once you have our little baby in your arms. Do you hear me? Our little baby." I say, rubbing her back, soothingly.

  She nods before sitting up, I stand with my hands out for her. She takes them, letting me help her stand, then takes the water bottle from Giovanni, swishing it around her mouth before spitting it out.

  "Thank you, Gio." She says, taking the gum that he was giving her. He smiles, nodding his head.

  "Do you want Bianca to ride with him?" I ask her, still rubbing her back.

  "Yes please."

  I nod my head towards the door and Giovanni gets my message, going to the door, saying something to her before you hear her scream something about how she doesn't want to stay in a car with someone who 'smells like vomit'. I almost started walking towards her but Oaklee wrapped her arms around my waist, keeping me grounded.

  Giovanni took her to his car, waiting until we start moving again to follow. I help Oaklee into the car before we start driving again, only stopping one more time to get Oaklee chicken nuggets.

"Baby." I say, rubbing her shoulders, trailing down her back.

She hums, keeping her eyes closed.

"Do you want to go to your office or do you want to stay home and do it here? I think Ivan wants to have dinner with us."

We've done everything together. We work together, eat, shower, sleep. It's rare we are apart for long.

"Office." She mumbles, she sits up but doesn't get far as I grab her thighs, making her straddle my stomach.

She stretches, showing off her bare body. I can't help but let my hands travel on her. Starting with her thighs to her small bump, her small bump to her huge tits.

I squeeze them, getting a hiss in response. I loosen my grip, looking at Oaklee as she winces. I tilt my head in confusion.

"They're sore." She mumbles.

"We can't have that, now can we?" I say, sitting up against the headboard.

I bend, placing her pretty pink nipple in my mouth, sucking them as she moans, threading her fingers through my hair.

She grinds her wet pussy on my aroused cock. I take her nipple out of my mouth, blowing on it. She gasps as her head falls back. I move on to the other, kneading the one that was just in my mouth, doing the same.

  She sits up higher on her knees, taking hold of my dick, rubbing her thumb over the slit. My groan falls out of my mouth.

  She smiles slightly, positioning me at her entrance. I grab her hips once my tip is in, making her slowly slide down, choking me.

  Her mouth falls open as her sexy moan slides out. I place my mouth on top of hers, swallowing her moans.

  I don't let her tire out her perfect little body. I gently lay her on her back, putting me back inside her, rubbing her clit in between my fingers, placing my mouth back into her nipple.

  I look up at her under my lashes, seeing her head thrown back, with her mouth in a perfect 'O' shape and her eyebrows furrow as her sweet moans fill our room.

  "Leo..." She moans out. 

  I grunt as she tightens around me in a rhythm. I fasten my thrusts, hitting her deeper. Her tits bouncing with every thrust I do.

  She cums and I follow after her. I watch my hand cup her as both calm from our highs.

  I stand with Oaklee in my arms, walking to the bathroom. I place her down to turn on the shower at a reasonable temperature before we get in.

  I'm in the middle of washing her hair when she suddenly looks down, gasping. I freeze, thinking I just hurt her.

  "What are you doing?"

  She innocently looks up at me, shrugging and smiling before looking back down. I place my hands on her hips, pushing her back into the water.

  "What are you looking at?" I ask, getting the soap out of her hair.

  "I just realized I've never seen you soft." She says so fucking innocently. Where is my Oaklee and what did you do to her?

  "Okay?" I say slowly.

  "I want to see it soft." She says, wrapping her hand around my hips as if that would do it.

  "Baby, don't refer my dick as an 'it'." I say, trying not to laugh.

  "But I want to see it." She says, throwing her hands up in the air before she freezes. "Oh no. Either pregnancy is making me act different or I am spending way too much time with Ezra. Did you just see what I did?"

  I nod my head, chuckling slightly. I wrap my arms around her before bending down, placing my head into her neck.

  "You won't be able to see it, baby. I'm never soft around you." I say, lowering my voice, pressing my lips to her neck as she shudders.

  She moves back, smiling as she lathers her hands with soap before rubbing my body. Pressing a little harder on spots on my back.

  We finished our shower before getting out and getting dressed. I watch her as she looks in our closet looking for an outfit to wear.

  I have to take her shopping for new clothes.

  "Leo." She calls out, not knowing I was standing at the entrance already dressed.

  "What is it, baby?" I say, walking behind her and wrap my arms around her as she leans back into me.

  "I don't know what to wear." She whines.

  I know this so hard for her, I've seen the way she picked out clothes before she started growing. It was quick and easy.

  I look at her clothes before grabbing something. "Here." I say, handing her an orange dress.

"I'm hungry." She says, walking out of the closet, rubbing her stomach.

  I stay seated on the bed as she puts some sandles on before standing in between my legs, confused written all over her face.

  "Quit staring at me." She mumbles, taking in face in head hands.

  "I can't stare at my beautiful pregnant wife?" I say, teasingly.

  "Not when she's hungry." She says, taking one my hands that was gripping her ass and pulls me out of the room.

  We walk down the hallway, taking the long way because she wanted to ask Nova something.

  We stop in front of Nova's door and Oaklee doesn't knock she just walks in. I stay at the door, which was a good decision as I hear Nova shriek.

  "Oaklee! You scared me, I thought you were one of my brothers." She says loudly.

  "Actually, one of your brothers is outside your room. Also, do they know about this?" I hear her turn her voice into a loud whisper for the last question.

  "No and I prefer to keep it that way, loud ass." Nova says, coping Oaklee. I roll my eyes.

  "Anyways, do we still have donuts?" Oaklee asks.

  "No, Ezra took the last one. Just go get more."

  "I swear, I'm going to kill him if he keeps taking my food. I want to eat here." Oaklee replies, she whines coming out of the bedroom, with a cute angry pout on her face.

  I wrap my arms around her, my hand holding her ass while we walk towards the kitchen. I roll my eyes, already hearing Bianca's loud voice.

  "Hey, Oaklee!" She yells once we come into view.

  Oaklee walks past her, walking straight to Ezra, who is working on his laptop at the island.

  "Quit taking my food." She says, smacking him before walking to the walk in pantry.

  "Quit taking her food." I say, smacking him as I make my way to our counter.

  "Ugh. Why does she hit harder than you?" He groans.

  I was about to respond when Oaklee comes out of the pantry with an arm load of food. Chips, Oreos, Nutella, some spicy chocolate. She heads to the fridge getting a green apple before handing me it to cut.

  "Damn, Oaklee. That's a lot of food, maybe you should lay off, we don't that baby of yours to be fat."

  As soon as those words fall out of Bianca's mouth, everyone froze. Ezra's hands froze mid-typing, Oaklee froze mid-bite, I froze with the knife in the apple, even the guards, that were walking past the kitchen door, froze.

  "What the fuck did you just say?" The words coming out of my mouth as if it was poison.

  "Leo, don't" Oaklee says sternly.

  "I'm just saying she should stick to healthier items. I get she pregnant but she doesn't have to be a fat cow." Bianca says, rolling her eyes as if it was obvious.

  "How does any of this have anything to do with you? It's not your body, it's not your baby, so you have no say in anything that involves Oaklee eating. I'd rather her be satisfied with a healthy baby than unsatisfied with even more risks. And, even-"

  "Leonadas! I said don't." Oaklee cuts me off before walking out of the kitchen.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 3K 47
Ava Anderson thought she had everything life could offer her, from a nice wardrobe, a well paying job, great friends and a fulfilled life in italy. T...
159K 2.7K 45
BOOK 1 Leonadas, The Don of the Italian Mafia, he was taught to be emotionless, cold, and to protect what was his. Whether it was his mafia or his f...
2.7M 75.1K 18
When Athena Grey is working at her local bakery someone seems to accidentally leave their baby. She has no other option but to take care of the littl...
27.5K 678 25
[ONGOING] Book 3 in the Del Rosso series ____________________________________________ "You." ____________________________________________ Reyna Del...