⁀➷𝐄𝐌𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐒 ➽ 𝐛𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞...

By Nylaalyn

♡˗ˏ✎*ೃ˚ : virago : :; a strong , brave ,or warlike woman ; a woman who demonstrates exemplary and heroic qual... More

₊❏❜ ⋮𝗘𝗺𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘀 ♛⌒
⁰⁰ 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗜𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘁𝘀
⁰⁰ 𝗔𝗨 𝗜𝗻𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗺𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻
⁰⁰ 𝗣𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗹𝗶𝘀𝘁
⁰¹ 𝗗𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗿𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝗪𝗼𝗺𝗮𝗻
⁰² 𝗖𝗵𝗲𝗰𝗸𝗺𝗮𝘁𝗲
⁰³ 𝗢𝗻𝗲 𝗦𝘁𝗲𝗽 𝗔𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗱
⁰⁴ 𝗥𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗼𝗻𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗲
⁰⁵ 𝗪𝗮𝗿𝗺𝘁𝗵
⁰⁶ 𝗚𝗼𝗱 𝗶𝘀 𝗮 𝗪𝗼𝗺𝗮𝗻
⁰⁷ 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗛𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝗧𝗵𝗿𝗼𝗯𝘀
⁰⁸ 𝗔𝗽𝗽𝗹𝗲 𝗯𝗼𝘁𝘁𝗼𝗺 𝗷𝗲𝗮𝗻𝘀
⁰⁹ 𝗕𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗸-𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗱 𝗕𝘂𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗲𝘀
¹⁰ 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗪𝗵𝗲𝗲𝗹 𝗼𝗳 𝗙𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘂𝗻𝗲
¹¹ 𝗦𝘂𝘀𝗵𝗶 𝗶𝘀 𝗮 𝗖𝘂𝘁𝗶𝗲
¹² 𝗜𝗻 𝗛𝗶𝘀 𝗘𝘆𝗲𝘀
¹³ 𝗟𝗮𝗱𝗶𝗲𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗚𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗹𝗲𝗺𝗲𝗻... 𝗵𝗲𝗿!
¹⁴ 𝗜𝗻𝘁𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗿𝗺𝘀
¹⁵ 𝗘𝗻𝗲𝗺𝗶𝗲𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘀?
¹⁶ 𝗛𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗺𝗮𝗱𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗼𝗱
¹⁷ 𝗟𝗢$𝗘𝗥=𝗟𝗢♡𝗘𝗥
¹⁸ 𝗤𝘂𝗶𝗿𝗸𝘆?
¹⁹ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹 𝗕𝗲𝗮𝘂𝘁𝘆
²⁰ 𝗔 𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝗮𝗯𝗹𝗲 𝗦𝗶𝗹𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲
²¹ 𝗜𝘁'𝘀 𝗮 𝗯𝗼𝗿𝗲, 𝗶𝘁'𝘀 𝗮 𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗿𝗲
²² 𝗥𝗮𝗻 𝗶𝘀 𝗴𝗼𝗹𝗱𝗲𝗻-𝗮𝗴𝗲𝗿 :(
²³ 𝗧𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝗺𝗲, 𝗺𝗮𝘆𝗯𝗲?
²⁴ 𝗬𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗯𝗮𝗱...
²⁵ 𝗛𝗲 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗲𝘀 𝗻𝗮𝗿𝗰𝗶𝘀𝘀𝘂𝘀 𝘀𝗲𝗲𝗺 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗮𝗻 𝗵𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗹𝗲 𝗺𝗮𝗻
²⁶ 𝗧𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝗺𝗲, 𝗺𝗮𝘆𝗯𝗲? 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝟮
²⁷ 𝟯.𝟯𝟬 𝗔.𝗠.
²⁸ 𝗠𝘆 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲
²⁹ 𝗠𝗶𝗻𝘁
³⁰ 𝗧𝗲𝗲𝗻𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗗𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗺
³¹ 𝗥𝗮𝗶𝗻 𝗕𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗿
³² 𝗖𝗕𝟮𝟱𝟬𝗧
³³ 𝗬𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝘀𝗼 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗲!
³⁴ 𝗕𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗿𝗶𝗱𝗲
³⁵ 𝗔𝗹𝗹 𝗧𝘆𝗽𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝗗𝗿𝘂𝗴𝘀
³⁶ 𝗩𝗮𝗹𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗲
³⁸ 𝗛𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗯𝗼𝘆 𝗚𝗼𝘁 𝗮 𝗖𝗿𝘂𝘀𝗵
³⁹ 𝗱𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝗶𝗳 𝗜 𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗮𝗹 𝗮 𝗸𝗶𝘀𝘀?
⁴⁰ 𝗔 𝗣𝗲𝗻𝗴𝘂𝗶𝗻'𝘀 𝗚𝘂𝗶𝗱𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗥𝗼𝗺𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲

³⁷ 𝗙𝗼𝗿 𝗔 𝗗𝗮𝘆

939 44 5
By Nylaalyn

❝ Over here we sinning but we fucking winning darling, yeah. ❞ 

┊ ˚➶ 。˚ 🕊️ empress 🤍

"What do you want to shop for?" Kokonoi asked as he parked his car near a fancy spa and skin care centre. It looked like really.... fancy? like fancy-fancy? But it didn't have any special public crowd. It was really not a part of the main city. 

Not much you cared as long as you don't end up dying. 

"I personally love shopping for clothing and house decors.." you thought out loud, getting off the car. Some of your friends think you spend a little too much on it. It feels great to wear something new that you've recently purchased, and you love the excitement when you find a stunning piece. 

"Honestly same, Sometimes I can just get lost on websites for hours, and then I'll end up not buying anything. I love browsing in my free time, even though I could probably be doing other things." Kokonoi admitted making you snap your fingers. "I know right!?" you agreed. 

When you both were about to enter the spa, you felt a weird feeling of being watched. "Wait Coco... I feel like there someone following us... um? Just don't look directly—" you cut yourself off and deadpanned when he did what you warned him not to. 

"There's no one here." he hummed. "No shit if you turn directly." you side glanced, seeing a purple head which quickly disappeared. "You wanna get skin care too, I can pay—" Koko offered. You thought for a while. 

We all love a little pampering, and what better way to pamper yourself than a spa, where you can relax and unwind all your muscles from the stress of work. "Sure." you shrugged not before looking back again. 

You and Koko ended up getting body and hair massage too. It was honestly peaceful like this. Koko had a eye mask on him as he was glancing at the The New York Times Style Magazine. "You have lips, I have lips... interesting.." you suddenly said making blood rush into his ears. 

"I actually forgot, how you say random things at times." he sighed turning around. You relaxed on the comfortable couch, leaning back. "you know what... life's getting boring let's get married for 24 hours." you said making him blink. 

"You um I—" cat got his tongue. "Come-on, it's just for a day." you whistled. "What why..?" he questioned. "Valentine is coming up and I have nothing else to do." you shrugged, shedding crocodile tears. 

"Why didn't you ask Rindo... you guys seem close.." He bought up. You stayed silent for a while. "He doesn't deserve my fine ass. Hottest language a man can speak is Money. You seem good for that role." you said. Kokonoi blinked at you bluntness. 

CRASH!

You both heard something break behind the room of yours making you jump. One of the employ came and apologised for the disturbance and said a customer broke something. "Oh.. it's okay. don't worry." you assured the woman who was bowing 90 degrees. 

"Yes or no?" you asked him. "But—" he opened his mouth to say something. "Spare me the details, Yes or no?" you cut him off. "Okay fine." he sighed, not thinking much. "Let's hold hands!" you smiled and sat on the arm seat near him. 

"Thumb inside or outside when interlocking fingers?" he asked. "Inside / outside." you said. "Okay." he nodded and held your hand as you wished. "Good!" you grinned. "I always see you wearing that diamond necklace." Koko pointed out on your neck making you look down. 

"Is it your fav gem?" he asked, looing at the beautiful, eye-catching stone. "Nope." you said, your voice making him shut up for a solid minute. Your behaviour suddenly changed making he think what he asked wrong. 

 "Okay after I'm cremated could you make me into a diamond necklace?" A woman's smile appeared in your mind. 'Not again-' you shook your thoughts away. Long store short, you and Koko went to the mall and bought few outfits. 

You selected few for him and he did for you. "Let's get something to eat." you said, when he was driving. "Okay, there is a café here." he nodded, wearing his black mask. "I found this really good dessert that you should try, would you eat this!?" you asked and passed the phone to Kokonoi. 

Koko, just glanced at your phone and deadpanned. He looked up and stared at you, "That's you." he said, still driving perfectly. "Ahh~" you leaned back on the seat with a small smirk noticing his red ears. 

Koko would be lying if he said, he didn't enjoy every second with you. Not that see spends more time, he notices how laid back you are at few situations. How your mood suddenly shifts in a blink of time. He can see why his criminal gang was lying to cover up their identity not because their boss said so. 

Well in the beginning that was the main reason, but now they just don't want you to find out personally. He hated to admit it but the cold, heartless guys were afraid what would happen if you find out the truth. 

And that's why he covered up his scalp tattoo with hair extensions and wigs, making it look believable and realistic. You and Koko walked hand in hand, as he glanced at your both hands and gulped. 

 Having something, in the café, you both decided to wrap up the day after just walking around the area, discussing different random topics to pass time. "I wonder how different monsters taste like.." Koko said looking at you. 

You gulped. "Um... like their cum? their cock....?—" "—MONSTER! THE DRINK." Koko cut your off as you let out a 'oh.' with a embarrassed smile, his lips twitched up seeing you smile. Oh how the upward, curve suit you so much. 

You saw someone making your halt. 'HOLY SHIT PLS SAY THIS IS A DREAM-' you looked at the woman in front of you. Raven, long chest length hair styles perfectly as her siren eyes were below the eyeliner, perfectly drawing out a wing. Her choker adding fuel to the fire of her beauty. 

Black shirt, the top 2 button of her shirt were left loose, white blazer and pants. She was dripping in sexual appeal as she walked without any care in the world.  You both shared an eye contact as she looked away, then again turned around taking a double take, as her eyes widen. 

Meet Kimura  Ae-Cha, Half Korean and Half Japanese. She/Her. Currently a model and founder of Genesis Cosmetics. Age 22. People a lot times mistake her as a man. Height - 5'10. 

"HOLY SHIT-! babe!!" her face brightened up. You smile and waved at her as she ran towards you and hugged you, tightly. Her long earrings swung. "God dang, you look so good babe." she stepped back taking in your appearance. 

You wore wide leg tailoring pants styled with white bralette top and mint green, long sleeve drop shoulder coat. "How are you Ae-Cha?" you asked smiling. "I'm gre......at." her face dropped when she noticed Koko with you. 

"You cheating on me?" she asked, as she glanced up and down at Koko making him shift. "Um.. " Koko looked back and forth in confusion. "Who's this man?" she whispered to you. You were about to say friends but your smirk appeared making Koko scared. 

"Oh he's my husband... for today." you said making both choke on their saliva. "What do you mean for today? Bae, your taste sucks, we can marry now you know, it's not too late, divorce him." she said. "Um..." Koko raised his brows. "Just kidding!!! or not..." she whispered. 

"HAPPY MARRIED LIFE!" she patted your shoulder making you giggle as Koko looked like he was stuck between. "Ae-Cha, wanna go on a date all together.." you asked. "Yeah." Koko nodded. 

Before you could agree, She pouted sadly. "I'm sorry gentleman, I should decline the idea of date since you see I'm gay and I only have eyes on her right now." she winked at you. "You're.. lesbian.." Koko asked eyeing her medusa tattoo on her neck as  she smiled and nodded. 

Your smile dropped when you saw her tattoo. You are so proud that she is grown so strong right now from what she was years ago. "Yeah. well actually pansexual." she smiled. You see, Ae-Cha, a second year medical drop out student, She was really the sweetest girl but now everything is stars and rainbows. 

After a terrifying incident in her life, she stopped perusing the carrier she did and was healing herself. You and Atsushi being senior and friends with her, stayed with her and supported her. Ichika and gang were her entertainment when she was not good at expressing herself. 

"Koko, you can go ahead.. I will return" you looked at the white haired male. "But how are you..." he asked. "I left my bike for repair, I need to fetch it today." you cut him off as he nodded and waved back. 

Since Ae-Cha was free, You and Ae-Cha bought coffee for yourselves and she insisted to tag along with you till you get back your bike. You explained how you just made Koko, your husband for a day as she laughed it off. "How's Atsushi senpai..? did he confess?" she asked. 

"He's doing okay, you should ask him. Wait confess who?" you stopped walking making her gulp. "Um.. shit.. oh I just randomly asked if he got a partner or something.." she chuckled. You hummed and looked at the board. 

D & D motors. 

"Excuse me.." you called out catching few guy's attention who were talking to each other. You saw a prince blonde haired guy whom you contacted for your bike. His jumpsuit was covered with oil and grease as he was repairing a bike. 

"Oh.. your bike is repaired, can you please wait for a minute." he recognised you making you nod and you looked around. His middle parted sunflower blonde hair with an undercut contrasts his dark emerald eyes and neutral expressional face. 

"So... your dear husband bought you that?"  Ae-Cha asked, placing her hands in her pocket and rolled her eyes. You noticed another guy in the shop. His head is shaven on the sides and back to expose his dragon tattoo on his left temple. 

His blonde hair is long on the top of his head and kept in a neat braid. He left a few strands of hair loose in the front. You hummed. "Well he said he would pay but I bought few for my own money." you shrugged. 

"What's his name again?" She asked. "Kokonoi." you said as the sunflower blonde guy with a pretty scar on his face dropped something suddenly as the other guy looked at you with wide eyes. "What name is that.." Ae-Cha muttered. 

"Kokonoi means nine.. and his first name Hajime means beginning.. I think?" you explained for the girl. "Draken!!!" The pretty boy shouted as the other guy named "Draken" ran towards you and  gripped your shoulders. 

"You know Kokonoi!?! you are his wife right!!? If you know Koko then you must know who Mikey is right. His name is Sano Manjiro! do you know him!!? do you know him!?!" He asked gripping your shoulders in desperation as you hissed in pain. 

"Oi!" Ae-Cha placed her hand on his shoulder and gave him a cold glare. "Watch your hand. Who are you touching so causally...? seonbae are you okay?" she asked, taking his hands off your shoulder as you rubbed the spot. 

"Draken calm down!!" Another guy dragged the male away. 'Draken' panted as he eyes looked at you in pain. "I-I'm sorry but please do you know anyone.. named Mikey or Manjiro.." he asked. "Draken stop it!" The guy shouted and looked at you. 

"I'm so sorry ma'am, my friend is just tired. I have checked and tested your bike. It's fine now. You can take it now." He bowed. "You friend is on drugs..." Ae-Cha huffed and kept quite when you glared at her. 

You smiled at him and nodded "That's okay, take care you two." and gave him the amount and took your bike away. "l/n?" someone called you when You and Ae-Cha climbed on the bike seat. "Oh.. Kazu... tora?" you recognised the tiger man from the pet shop. 

"INUPI PLEASE ASK HER!" a shout was heard when you looked at the pretty boy in front of you. "I'm kind of busy now.. I'll talk to you later." you said and left the place. "Fucking weirdo." Ae-Cha mumbled as she held your waist and leaned on your back. 

extra 1

"put it in the washing machinnnn, your wishes will come true.." you mumbled making Ran back away. "Is that true." Ran asked. "Don't be silly Ran." Takeomi gave him a look and placed a blanket on your sleeping figure. 

"She's just sleep talking." Rindo commented rolling his eyes. "Fetch me them .... souls" you mumbled. "That's Satan's kid right there!" Sanzu pointed out. "Where were you all day?" Ran eyed Rindo who looked away. "Just some work." 

"Her body is in the basement, I .... regret nothing. I..... was pleased by her screams" you punched the air, still in your dream world. "That's some good dream..." Sanzu pointed out. "Drag that hoe, show that who the creator of universe is!" Ran backed away scared. 

"Damn" Koko mumbled. 

extra 2

"Good morning..." Rindo greeted yawning making Ran and Sanzu choke on their tea. "Now I get why she asked us for sketch pens.." Takeomi sighed and read his news paper. Sanzu spit out his dream and Ran was dumbfounded. 

"What's wrong.." Rindo asked, rubbing his hair. "You... um have dicks on your face..." Kakucho said as he placed the breakfast on the table. "What!" Rindo ran towards the mirror and saw how his face was covered with doodles and something written on his forehead. 

"y/n's hoe"

"y/n you're fucking dead." he mumbled. 

author note : 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.2K 1.5K 27
٬٬ 東京卍リベンジャーズ ː ·  ·  ·  · ♡⃕ ִֶָ ՙՙKill me. I՚ll gladly close my eyes if it՚s you.՚՚ 國 ִֶָ ...
47.3K 1.3K 19
Tokyo Revengers fanfic (+18 only) Female reader x Bonten 。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。 You felt a pointy metallic thing sting the back of your neck while the hung...
135K 3.3K 26
❝ 𝘾𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙠 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙠, 𝙜𝙞𝙢𝙢𝙚 𝙖 𝙨𝙞𝙥. 𝙏𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙢𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩'𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙠, 𝙜𝙞𝙢𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙞𝙘𝙠! ❞ ☞ Sanzu, Ri...
197K 10.6K 32
"you are everything i wanted, everything i needed, and everything i didn't deserve. yet you chose to stay with me." sanzu haruchiyo x female reader |...