⁰² 𝗖𝗵𝗲𝗰𝗸𝗺𝗮𝘁𝗲

"i don't feel the need to explain everything darling~"

┊ ˚➶ 。˚ 🕊️ empress 🤍

𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙖𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙘 : Satan- homeboy , danger red. 

"Boss are you sure?" A rosy haired male asked the shorter male who just looked at him with his usually emotionless void eyes. "Are you doubting me?" His cold voice sent chill down the taller male's spine making him shook his head.

"Of course no boss" He took out a pistol gun from his purple waist coat as the suiting fabric of polyester-cotton blended brushed his skin in contact.  He licked the tip of the gun and fished his pocket to take something out.

He raised his arm when a small medicinal substance in a small round or oval mass dropped inside his mouth which hung open, making the pill go inside just as he gulped.

 "Let's go Sanzu" The white haired male said curling the index finger toward the palm of the hand gesturing his right hand man to follow.

Stepping beside his boss, the lad stopped seeing his boss's steps halting making him look forward only to be met with a apartment door of a particular person who knows who's.

"Ring the bell and avoid creating scene, Sanzu" The  white haired man warned the male beside him knowing he is high for the drug, well technically a pill he took before.

The owner of the name, nodded as stepped forwards his hand moving towards the side usually where the door bells would be but met with a broken button and two wires showing.

He knitted his eyebrows and moved to a white paper, stuck and hanging on the wooden door. The white paper had something written on it. So, Sanzu was what the male been called crouched down a little reading it.

┏━━━ ━━━┓
Door bells fucked!
>:) so.. shout
'DING DONG!'
really loud 
if no-one answered
then go home 
┗━━━ ━━━┛

 shout'DING DONG!'really loud if no-one answeredthen go home ┗━━━ ━━━┛