²¹ 𝗜𝘁'𝘀 𝗮 𝗯𝗼𝗿𝗲, 𝗶𝘁'𝘀 𝗮 𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗿𝗲

❝ I'm a motherf*cking woman ❞

┊ ˚➶ 。˚ 🕊️ empress 🤍 

𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙖𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙘 : messy , red blood 

The four men were getting really bored. Like really bored. Sanzu, Ran, Rindō, Takeomi, All fucking bored. Usually before you appeared out of this air into their life, they were used to the atmosphere. The atmosphere either Sanzu on drugs and acting all out. 

Or the atmosphere where he tortures the traitors and laughs maniacally when Rindō would say something that would tick him off he would whine all day about it until Koko threatens him to shut up or he will freeze his card. 

Or throwing parties for no reason just for some spirt to no die, going clubbing and to check on the prostitution, drug deal and weapon exchange in warehouses. Getting chased for the cops or hooking up with girls. Yes girls. Plural. 

That's until your came. And oh boy.... you did bring chaos with you. Wherever you go disaster and drama always follows you like paparazzi. The calm, peaceable was shaken. There was disaster once in a while. 

But they were not used to you going all quite on them. It made them feel guilty for the crimes that they didn't even commit. Well let's not talk about crime *cough* There was complete silence even when you are present. 

But the quiet was not awkward, it was welcome and soothing. But still..... it felt off, empty, not used to. "y/n.....?" Sanzu hesitated to call you. Ran and Takeomi looked at each other not used to the silent treatment. "Did..." he paused. "Did we do something?" 

There was no reply whatsoever. Even Rindō was sweating profusely which he hid it very well. There they got was all silence which made it even more words. 'Mikey's gonna whoop our ass' Takeomi thought thing they did something which angered you.