²⁷ 𝟯.𝟯𝟬 𝗔.𝗠.

"You're stuck in my head and I can't get you out of it."

┊ ˚➶ 。˚ 🕊️ empress 🤍

𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙖𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙘 : psycho, spooky , manipulative 

Month : October

You were smirking in front of your apartment building because someone just asked you on a date and you politely rejected them. Yeah... no. You didn't have the courage to say it directly. You indeed took the easy way out. 

You gave him the rejection hotline number. 

That's when you heard a familiar voice. "N--nee-chan!! Wahhh!!!!" Akira, Atsushi's brother comes crying to you, running to reach your arm as fast as he can. "Akira, what happened?" you furrowed your brows and asked. 

"Nii-ch—ch!" he hiccupped coughing making your smile fall. "Atsushi, you're dead." you smiled internally and picked the boy up. "What happened baby..?" you cooed wiping his tears and fixing his hair and gently patting his back to calm him down. 'snort eww' you thought.  

"I ran away from home." he sniffed making you nod. His home was just the next road. "Why so...?" you continued swaying him to calm him down. "Nii-san yelled at me.." he mumbled looking down. You nodded understanding. 'Yeah, right he's dead' 

You tried to cheer up Akira, so you both went out to get ice-creams.  

When you were walking down a narrow lane, it seems like it is often reserved for pedestrians, which usually runs between, behind, or within buildings in the older parts of towns and cities, it felt abundant and paranormal. You felt chills run down my spine, but also heard a ear piercing screen.  

You quickly, and carefully ran towards the scene to witness, cops, ambulance and a lady wailing. "It's a crime scene, Please stay back!"  The cop warned the lady who was desperate to push away everyone. "My husband!" she cried, falling on her knees.  

"Is something wrong sir..?" you asked, setting Akira down as he ran towards the lady with a frown and gently pat her head with his small hands. "Miss there is a murder witnessed here last night. We assume this is Bonten's doing. Please stay back. We can't share further information." he explained. 

You nodded and stepped away from the yellow banner. 'Bonten...' Akira thought and tugged the cop's uniform. "What's that Bonten..?" he asked. The cop blinked not knowing hiow to answer the small guy. He smiled and pat Akira's head. "They are bad guys kid."