³⁷ 𝗙𝗼𝗿 𝗔 𝗗𝗮𝘆

❝ Over here we sinning but we fucking winning darling, yeah. ❞ 

┊ ˚➶ 。˚ 🕊️ empress 🤍

"What do you want to shop for?" Kokonoi asked as he parked his car near a fancy spa and skin care centre. It looked like really.... fancy? like fancy-fancy? But it didn't have any special public crowd. It was really not a part of the main city. 

Not much you cared as long as you don't end up dying. 

"I personally love shopping for clothing and house decors.." you thought out loud, getting off the car. Some of your friends think you spend a little too much on it. It feels great to wear something new that you've recently purchased, and you love the excitement when you find a stunning piece. 

"Honestly same, Sometimes I can just get lost on websites for hours, and then I'll end up not buying anything. I love browsing in my free time, even though I could probably be doing other things." Kokonoi admitted making you snap your fingers. "I know right!?" you agreed. 

When you both were about to enter the spa, you felt a weird feeling of being watched. "Wait Coco... I feel like there someone following us... um? Just don't look directly—" you cut yourself off and deadpanned when he did what you warned him not to. 

"There's no one here." he hummed. "No shit if you turn directly." you side glanced, seeing a purple head which quickly disappeared. "You wanna get skin care too, I can pay—" Koko offered. You thought for a while. 

We all love a little pampering, and what better way to pamper yourself than a spa, where you can relax and unwind all your muscles from the stress of work. "Sure." you shrugged not before looking back again. 

You and Koko ended up getting body and hair massage too

You and Koko ended up getting body and hair massage too. It was honestly peaceful like this. Koko had a eye mask on him as he was glancing at the The New York Times Style Magazine. "You have lips, I have lips... interesting.." you suddenly said making blood rush into his ears.