Table for Two? (TokyoRev vari...

By -BRENNYy

L/n Y/n, hot headed and tough, she's been given the nickname "Demon" by the kids around her neighborhood. How... More

๐’Ÿโ„ฏ๐“‰๐’ถ๐’พ๐“๐“ˆ ๐’Ÿโ„ฏ๐“‰๐’ถ๐’พ๐“๐“ˆ
๐’œ๐“ƒโ„Šโ„ฏ๐“(1)
๐’Ÿโ„ฏ๐“‚โ„ด๐“ƒ(2)
๐’ฏ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‰ ๐’ข๐’พ๐“‡๐“(3)
๐’ฎ๐“Š๐“ˆ๐“…โ„ฏ๐“ƒ๐“ˆ๐’พโ„ด๐“ƒ(4)
โ„’๐’ถ๐“‹โ„ฏ๐“ƒ๐’นโ„ฏ๐“‡๐“ˆ(5)
โ„ฌโ„ดโ„ด๐“€๐“ˆ(7)
๐’ฎ๐“Œโ„ฏโ„ฏ๐“‰๐“ˆ(8)
โ„’โ„ฏ๐“‰๐“‰โ„ฏ๐“‡๐“ˆ(9)
๐’ฎ๐’พ๐’ธ๐“€(10)
๐’ฒ๐’ฝโ„ด โ„‹โ„ฏ โ„๐“ˆ(11)
๐’ป๐“โ„ด๐“Œโ„ฏ๐“‡๐“ˆ(12)
๐’ป๐’พ๐“‡โ„ฏ๐“Œโ„ด๐“‡๐“€๐“ˆ(13)
๐’ป๐“‡๐’พโ„ฏ๐“ƒ๐’น๐“ˆ(14)
๐’ซ๐’ฝโ„ด๐“ƒโ„ฏ(15)
โ„ฌ๐’พ๐“‡๐’น๐“ˆ (16)
๐’ข๐“Š๐’พ๐“๐“‰ (17)

๐’ฎ๐’ฝโ„ด๐“…๐“…๐’พ๐“ƒโ„Š(6)

2.7K 134 64
By -BRENNYy

____________________________________
𝒻𝒾𝓇𝓈𝓉 𝓅ℴ𝓋 (𝒴/𝒩)

YAWN*
I was cooking some breakfast for myself in the kitchen. Just a simple sunny side up egg nothing to fancy. I transfer the eggs to a plate and just stared at it sulking a little. 'how is it possible to mess up something so simple?'

The whites of the egg were weird and lumpy. 'I wonder if Keisuke has had breakfast yet. Maybe I could make him try this to make sure it's safe.' unbeknownst to Keisuke, I've given him the position of "poison tester" whenever I cook something.

I went to my room to dress in my uniform. Grabbing my blazer, I smiled at the flowers Mitsuya embroided. Walking back out, I see mom about to take a bite out of the eggs I made. "Wait mom! I don't think you should-." I couldn't finish what I was going to say since she already took a bite out of it.

"This is so good Y/N!" She continues eating more. 'Does she really have that much faith in my cooking??.' "I'm sorry sweetheart, what were you going to say?."
"It's nothing." I laughed it off and went to eat.

While eating my eggs I looked over at mom. 'She looks like she's about to pass out.' "Mom, why don't you stay home today and rest, I can walk myself to school."
"But-" Before she could say anymore, I dragged her room. "you need to rest, you've been working all day yesterday."

"Y/N-."
"You're staying home and resting today!" I wouldn't take no for an answer, realizing that she backed down. "Just don't get into anymore fights okay?" She said looking a little worried. "I won't, "Is also okay if I go visit a friend today?" She nodded. "Just stay safe." I smiled at her and hugged her goodbye.

I opened my apartment the door about to step outside, but found Keisuke in front of the door hand slightly raised like he was about to knock. "Y/N!" He exclaimed grinning.
"Good morning Keisuke." I smiled back at him. "Let's walked to school together!" I nodded at his suggestion, and we both walked towards the school. "Hey Keisuke, after school you usually go to to the Sano dojo right? Take me with you this time." He excitedly nodded.

Upon arriving, many started to stare and whisper while sneaking not so secretive stares at me. "Isn't she the transfer student?" "I heard she got into a fight with an older kid during her first day." "I heard the kid transferred to another school after that." "Supposedly she messed him up so badly he became crippled."

'Okay that last one was totally not true and overly exaggerated. The most I did was probably break his nose and leave a scar on his forehead.'

"I saw the whole thing. She attacked him ruthlessly without a second thought. She's a demon." I looked to the one who made that comment. Glaring once I realized it was one of the boys from the group when I was attacked.

"Don't listen to them Y/N! I can punch him for you if that makes you feel better?" I deadpanned. "I think that'll just make things worse Kei." He stares at me blankly before smiling. "What?" I asked confused.
"I Like that." I looked at him even more confused.
"Kei I mean. I like it." He said smiling even more.'

"TAKE BACK WHAT YOU SAID RIGHT NOW!" We both turned to the area of the loud shout. We saw an angry Yumi yelling at a boy, the one that called me a demon. "I won't take back what I said because it's true!" The boy yelled back. Yumi looked as if she was about to pounce on him, but Mr. Shima arrived and separated the two before anything could get out of hand.

"Y\N!" Yumi runs towards me giving me a hug, the force almost knocking me down. "Yumi-chan." She pulls away looking at me desperately. "Don't listen to what they're saying Y/N! You're not a demon!" I smiled a little. "I couldn't care less what anyone said about me, but do you think less of me now?"

Her eyes widen and she quickly shakes her head. "Of course not!" She denies. "Who cares if you get into a fight and roughed a kid up a bit! I used to do the same with these two kids who would pick fights with me at my old school." She explains.

Both Keisuke and Yumi walked on either side of me like a shield as we head to our class. We sat in our seats and Shima sensei returned our classwork that we did during my first day at school. '96/100, not bad.' I thought to myself. I turned over to see Baji staring at his paper with an unreadable expression. "did you receive a low score again." Yumi said snickering.

He slams the paper on the table sliding it towards us with a smug look. "87/100!" He exclaims. Yumi looks at it in disbelief and back at her own paper. "Am I dreaming?? There's no way he got a higher score than me!" She was now sulking showing her score of 83/100.

"83 is still a really good score." I told her. "It's not about the score Y/N, It the fact that this moron actually scored higher than me!"
"Just accept it! I'm more better than you!" Baji smirked.
Yumi looked like she wanted to rip him apart. "You only improved so much because Y/N has been helping you!" Baji looked away not denying that fact.

He continued going through is work till he came across one that made him freeze. "Kei?" I called out to him. He slowly turns his head to me a look of despair on his face. "Y/N, if anything bad happens to me, just know I cherished our time together despite it being short." He hugs me. I softly patted his back confused about his sudden behavior.

Yumi grabs his paper taking a look. "Looks like you still apparently suck as English." She turns the paper to reveal a 21/100. "At least this time it's in the double digits." She laughs 'Your telling he scored less than 10 percent last time?!?' I sweat dropped.

After Baji had his little pity party, I helped him went over the parts he got wrong on his English paper. "So you see, 'were' and 'we're' are not the same. 'We're' is a combination of 'we' and 'are' like how 'you' and 'are' combine to make 'you're." He nods. "Try writing a sentence." He begins writing before pausing the think and write again. He hands me the paper.

'Me and Y/N, we're good friends.' Is what he wrote. "You got the 'we're part right." His eyes were sparkling in accomplishment. 'Flattering me is not going to make me go easy on you.' I thought. "However the first portion is grammatically incorrect." His expression started to deflate. "You should introduce the person first and then yourself, but instead of using 'Me' replace it with 'I.'

He nods again determined to get it right. He erases the sentence and starts to revise it. He hands me the paper in anticipation. 'Y/N and I, we're good friends.' I looked to him, giving him my approval. He cheers in triumph. "Did you see that Mori! Im not that dumb after all." Baji yells pointing at Yumi who was on my other side. She snorts, awoken from her little nap. "Huh? Uh ya good for you, or whatever." She mumbles before going back to her nap.

Before Baji could snap back at her, the bell rings. "Sorry that's my cue to leave!" Yumi abruptly gets out of her seat and heads to the door "apparently the teacher next door is handing out this limited edition pudding, and there's no way I'm missing out!" She yells back at us.

Baji grabs his lunch as I also do the same. We start to head out till was called by Mr. Shima. "L/N, can I speak with you for a moment?" I apologized to Baji telling him to go on without me. He leaves and I head over to take a seat. "How are you settling in the school so far?" "It's okay. I made a few friends." 'Those friends being Keisuke and Yumi-chan.'

"That's good to hear." He smiles. "I wanted to check in since I know it must be hard to adjust to a new environment. If you have any questions or concerns, please don't be afraid to open up to me" He takes a sip of his coffee. "Mr.Shima?" He hums notifying me to continue. "What do you think of my mom."

"I think she's a very kind woman. I see that she cares for you a lot from our conversations. Do you perhaps have a straining relationship with your mother?" He looks a little concerned.

"No it's not that, the relationship with my mother is very well. I know she loves me very much and I do to." He takes another sip from his coffee. "We'll what I'm trying to say is." I pause for a moment.
"Are you romantically attracted to my mother." I flatly asked while staring at him.

COUGH* COUGH*

He spat out his coffee,  accidentally inhaling it after my question. His coughing fit continues for a few more seconds before he looks at me, covering his mouth with the back of his hand. His face was really red. "I'm sorry??" He croaks out. I continue to stare at him taking a bite out of my lunch.

"W-well she is undoubtably a b-b-beautiful woman, a-as well as very kind, and....she..." He gets quite looking down with a hand over this face. I could see the tips of his ear are a bright red as he starts mumbling.

'I can clearly see smoke coming out of his ears.' I took another bite out of my food. 'I guess that confirms my speculations.' I continued on eating leaving him in that state till the end of lunch.
____________________________________

Baji and I started to walk back to our apartment since he needed to get changed into his Gi uniform. As we got closer and closer, he became more uneasy. "Are you alright Kei?"
"Hmm? Oh yup I'm okay!" He gives me a shaky smile before facing forward again.

We reached the apartment and Baji told me to wait outside his apartment door as he went to get dressed. Suddenly the door bursted open, Keisuke running out shutting the door. He quickly grabs my hand and starts running. "Keisuke what the hell!"
"SHUT UP AND RUN." We continued running, till I heard a shout in the distance.

"BAJI KEISUKE!!!!!"

I turn my head to see Baji's mom holding a piece of paper with a death grip. "SORRY MOM I LOVE YOU!! Baji yells back at her. I look at him for an explanation. "I saw mom reaching for my school work papers so I high tailed it out of there before she could say anything."
"I think you made her even more mad by running away" I said.
"I'll deal with it when I get home." He said looking back at me, smiling.
____________________________________

We showed up at the dojo out of breath. Baji was desperately drinking water from one of the ponds in front of the dojo. "Kei I don't think that sanitary."
He lifts his head up for a moment to reply, "Its better than dying from dehydration!" And goes back to sticking his head in the pond.

I was sitting on the grass trying to catch my breath. "Y/N-Chan!" I look to see Emma running up towards me. "Hello Emma, it's nice to see you again." I said smiling.
"Let's go shopping!"

Baji quickly removes his head from the pond upon hearing Emma's request. "She came here to hang out with me!" Baji said now heading towards us. 'Actually I came to visit Emma since Shinichiro mentioned she wanted to see me. But I don't think I should mention that.'

"No way! She's coming shopping with me, you get to see her every other day anyways!"
"You guys are going shopping?" We all turned to see Mikey. "Take me with you. I ran out of Doroyakis." He said holding up an empty pack.
"I literally just bought you a pack three days ago!" Baji yells. Mikey shrugs. "Fine! Then I'm going to!" Baji crosses his arms.

"No boys allowed! It's just me and Y/N!" She says hugging onto my neck. "Besides, there not much room on Shinichiro-nii's bike for all of us." I freeze up remembering the experience I had when he drove me home. 'Ya I'm never doing that again.'

"I thought you said it was girls only!" Mikey said. "Obviously Shinichiro is there to give us adult supervision you idiot!" She shouted
"Don't call your big brother and idiot!" Mikey shouted back.

"Why don't we all go together Emma." I asked her. She thinks for a moment, before finally giving in. "Fine. But only because you asked." She said pouting. 'If these two tag along, I won't have to relive that horrible moment." I thought, shivering thinking about Shinichiro's motorcycle.
____________________________________

We met up with Shinichiro, and Emma explained how the two other boys were going to also come. We all walked to the mall. Once we arrived, Emma instantly dragged me into one of the stores. It had clothes, games, food, books, nearly everything. Emma took me to the clothing section while Baji and Mikey did their own thing. Shinichiro went towards where the books were, the magazine section where it was restricted to some people.

"Here try this on!" She hands me a cute dress and shoves me into one of the changing rooms. I walk out wearing what she gave me, and saw Emma also wearing a dress. She sees me and gushes. "You look so amazing Y/N!"

She continues picking out more clothes for us to wear. 'Who knew trying on clothes was this exhausting.' I looked over at her, seeing her smiling as she continues looking for clothes. 'I guess I could put up with this a little longer.' I smiled.

"So how's it like living at the dojo?" I asked her.
"It's not too bad. Grandpa Sano has been teaching me how to fight which was a little fun. Mikey's a moron, but I know he cares for me. And Shinichiro-nii is always so kind." She said smiling fondly when talking about her new family. "However I do miss my mom and my older brother."

"Older brother? You have another brother besides Mikey and Shinichiro?" She turns to me and nods. "One day he said he was going to school, and that we'll meet again soon, but that was quite a long time ago." She said, a little sad before continuing while looking down.

"Before I became Sano Emma, I was Kurokawa Emma." She looked back up at me. "My brother was Kurokawa Izana."
____________________________________

After we finished trying out clothes we went to look for the others to pay. Emma was holding a large amount of clothes. I told her that I wouldn't be getting anything since I'd rather save money and that trying them on once was enough to make me content. She was disappointed but respected my decision.

We saw the boy up ahead and went to them. Mikey had a lifetime supply of sweets in his arms, and Baji with some manga books in hand. Shinichiro just stood there leaning against the wall turning his head to see us. I looked to see all of us haven't paid yet. "So uh, who's paying?" I asked. Three pair of simultaneously drifted towards the older raven haired male beside me, who let out a heavy sigh.
____________________________________

I sat on the chairs by the store entrance waiting for the others. Someone sits by me leaving out a heavy sigh which I presumed to be Shinichiro. I turned confirming my thoughts. "Where's the others?". They wanted to get something to eat, so I gave them some cash to order some while I told them I'll wait with you." I nodded.

"How are you liking it in Tokyo so far?"
"It's really nice, I do miss some of my friends from back the , but I'm glad to have made new ones." "The teacher at my new school is also very kind and he-" Shinichiro stares confused at my sudden pause.

'How do you bring up the fact that your teacher has the hots for your mother?!?' "He is also a very good at teaching new subjects and probably has a second degree burn on his tongue." Shinichiro was confused at the last part. He laughs.

"Umm Shinichiro."
"Yes?" He looks at me after he was done laughing. "How many siblings do you have?"
"Well, before Emma it was just Mikey. But now that's we have with us, that makes two." He said smiling.

"Are you sure you don't have anymore?" He pauses for a moment then continues to speak. "What do you mean." "Like maybe if you had a third sibling. Another brother maybe?" His eyes widen "How-"

"STOP MIKEY, THATS FOR Y/N." We see the three arriving back with Emma's hand pushing Mikey's face away from the crepes in her other hand.
"Commonnnnn, just a little bite." He whines. Emma smacks him on the head while Baji laughs

"Y/N!" Emma runs up to me. "Here." She hands me a (f/f) crepe. "Thank you Emma!" I gladly accept and took a bite out of the delightful treat. Mikey grabs my wrist and takes a bite out of the crepe. "It's good." He said while licking the side of his mouth. I just blinked at him. 'Did he really just take a bite out of my crepe.' I looked down to see a huge chunk of my crepe gone.

Emma smacked him on the head again. "I TOLD YOU THAT WAS FOR Y/N."
"OUCH!" Mikey rubbed his head. "Maybe you should stop hanging around Shinichiro-nii. He's being a bad influence."

SMACK*

"OUCH!!" Mikey was now pouting after Shinichiro smacked him for his comment.

"Here Y/N. You can have mine." Baji hands me his crepe. "But what about you?"
"It's alright!" He smiles. "Then let's switch." I suggested, which he agrees to. I take a bite out of the chocolate and banana filled crepe. 'So good!'
____________________________________

It was now getting a little late so we all walked back home. I could feel Shinichiro's eyes at the back of my head, probably from the conversation we had earlier.  We continued walking till it was time for Baji and I to part with the Sanos."Oh! Y/N." Emma walks towards holding a bag towards me. "This is for you!" I looked at the bag. "But Emma I-" "I won't take no for an answer! Think of it as a gift, as thank you for being my first friend." She smiled.

"Thank you Emma." I said, smiling softly at her. We said our goodbyes and went our separate ways. Arriving at the apartment, Baji and I started to make our way up the stairs. Once we reached Baji's floor, we were greeted with a furious looking woman. Once Baji saw her, he looked as if his soul instantly left his body.

She grabs onto his ear scolding him "you have some explaining to do Baji Keisuke". She looks over to me smiling softly and greets me "good evening Y/N-chan, I'm sorry if Keisuke's been bothering you too much lately." "Not at all Ms. Baji."
"Please, call me Toko." She looks back over at Baji, her kind expression fading. "As for you, we're gonna have a long talk."

She drags him by the ear "ouch, ouch! I guess I'll see you- ouch! Later Y/N, hope I make it out alive." Baji waves goodbye to me saluting me right after. I laughed and headed to my apartment room. "I'm home!" It was silent. I went to check up on mom to find her sleeping soundly. 'She must of been really tired.' I went to my room, removing the contents from the bag Emma gave me.

One of the items was the dress Emma had me try on the first time. I reached into the bag again to mind a letter.

Dear Y/N,
I was scared at first to move to a new place with people I've never met before. However, after meeting you and finding out you were kind of in the same situation as me, I felt relieved to find someone one I could relate to. I am grateful to of had you as my first friend when I moved here. Thank you.

Your friend,
Emma.

I looked at the letter then to the dress that was gifted to me. I held the letter close to my chest. "Thank you."

"Emma."
____________________________________
(Fun fact- Baji had trouble reading the manga he got from the mall.)

A/N- so sorry for the delayed chapter ;w;. I was having major writers block and was tryna figure out some scenarios those couple of days lol. BUT THANK YOU FOR PUTTING UP WITH THE WAIT. I hope I was able to deliver what you guys wanted. Also thank you guys again for the votes! I'm also happy to see this book got ranked #42 in tokyorevengers. That just made my day (≧◡≦) . I hope you all have a good day and thank you again for picking up this book!

Posted- 6/4/22 (edited 6/5/22)
Song- Probably - YOASOBI

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

193K 4.8K 39
Asset or nuisance? Bonten is on a look out for a new member and stumbles across your path. What happens next? HEAVY TOPICS! Spelling errors too, I d...
35.7K 1.2K 24
Kurokawa Izumi, ever so cold and lacking of social skills, slowly becomes a precious little sister of toman. but she's nothing of the innocent smile...
1.1M 50K 68
Things changed after that one fateful day, since then you've been labeled as the 'Toman traitor' and was kicked out of the gang, but the only ones wh...
6.7K 449 14
"Who are these kids again?" "Tokyo manji gang." "Who?" "Tokyo...manji...gang." Nikki repeated slowly. "Ah.." Miki nodded slowly and turn to the 3 mid...