I Ran Away after Dumping the...

By Spinfoxie

Author: Xiandouhua Alternate Title: 甩了首领宰后我跑路了 Summary: There is a beautiful canary in the office of Mafia in... More

1: Canary
2: The Day We Met
3: Want You
4: The Rain Is Coming
5: Teach Bad
6: Poisoned
7: Bold Plans
8: Action Begins
9: Mantis Catching Cicadas
10: Oriole Behind
11: It's Not Right
12: Got Caught
13: Is it a Coincidence?
14: I Got It
15: He's Wronged
16: Truth Revealed
17: Don't Try to Escape
18: A Brain Supplement
19: Become A Detective
20: Love Consultation
21: Astringent
22: Carried Me
23: Make You Fall in Love With Me
24: The Domineering President's Runaway Wife
25: Shocking the Comics World
26: Male Mother
27: Become an idol?
28: Ambiguous Game
29: Tooth Mark
30: Incarnate the Sun
31: Craving More
32: I Beat Myself
33: You are a Fairy
34: As Expected of You
35: Accident First
36: One More Week
37: Miss Big Race
38: We are Pure Love
39: Butei vs Mafia
40: Isn't that just Support?
41: Boxing Gloves
42: Decreased Favorability
43: The Devil Captured by Love
44: Chat Genius
45: True and False Dazai
46: Double Slaughter Duel
47: Invincible
48: Wrong Person
50: Finally Meet
51: Double slaughter sandwich
52: God Assist
53: Are you Embarrassed?
54: Fancy Support Scene
55: Beautiful Alone
56: Pig Teammate
57: Please Go for Tea
58: Back Home
59: Confession
60: Crazy
61: My Muse
62: Search Action
63: Attract each other
64: Step by Step
65: Experiment
66: Quiz
67: Preparations for Each
68: Who is Liuli
69: Successful rescue
70: Plan
71: Discharge
72: At Your Own Risk
73: World Line
74: Accept You

49: Too dog

34 3 0
By Spinfoxie

49: "You were never companions"

"...It's you again."

The young man in a black coat, with his straggly orange hair pressed under his hat, was looking at Osamu Dazai with a complicated expression, and helplessly swallowed his sigh.

"Why, are you so disgusted when you see me, Zhongya?" The leader Dazai raised his eyebrows and looked at him with a half-smile, "The dark circles are a bit serious, can't you sleep?"

Zhongyuan Zhongya: ...hehe .

Who made Atsushi Nakajima and him a pair without authorization? Otherwise, where do you think his dark circles came from? !

However, before he could answer, Osamu Dazai quickly picked up the topic: "I think about it, I don't have much interaction with you, and the person you hate is definitely not me. If you have any grievances, you can find them as much as you like. I don't mind at all in this world."

"...You really hate Dazai, obviously you are alone."

Zhongyuan Zhong also complained with black lines on his face.

"Just because he is a very similar person, that's why I feel bad for him." Osamu Dazai said indifferently, "What's more, he also cheated on my person without authorization."

"Anyway, this time, it's Mr. Mori. You and your subordinates can be moved by me."

He looked at Zhongyuan Zhongya, and showed a slight smile: "If you have a good relationship with me in this world, and you are not willing to do anything, I can give Sen personally. Sir, ask for

a

replacement There is still Liangzi that has not been resolved, and now I can finally have a good time!"

Thinking of the stage incident some time ago, the various things that the members of the detective agency did to him, the killing intent in Zhongyuan Zhongyao's eyes was about to take off. come out.

At that time, due to the situation and position, there was no way to start, but now it is different!

With Mori Owai's support, he can let go of his beatings, and be happy!

Seeing that his whole body showed an awe-inspiring aura, it didn't seem like he was cheating, and Osamu Dazai was satisfied.

With Zhongyuan Zhongyao, this head-to-head confrontation is almost certain to be their victory.

It's best to make a toss about it, and let the other members of the Armed Detective Agency think it's Dazai Osamu's betrayal... Things are even more interesting.

Dazai Zhi smiled with a full stomach, and had already simulated the battle plan in his mind for a while.

It's just that the small army he led has not yet set off, and it has since caught up with a super troublesome person.

"Mr. Dazai!!"

There are very few people who can address him so respectfully in the port mafia, and with this eager tone and urgent call, there is no need to look back, and Osamu Dazai understands what he is chasing after. people.

He was one of the candidates who gave him the most headaches in this world, and the one he didn't choose and deliberately gave up - Akutagawa Ryunosuke.

"Akutagawa." Osamu Dazai turned his head and faced the boy behind him with a calm smile.

"Mr. Dazai, I heard that you seem to be the leader again, and you are about to go on a mission!" Akutagawa Ryunosuke said with a rather excited emotion, "Why not choose to be next! The next can be your sharp blade! This Please take it with you for the next mission!"

As he said, he approached Dazai Osamu, his eyes full of hope.

"..."

Osamu Dazai was silent for a moment, then turned his head and looked at Zhongyuan Zhongyao, sending brain waves.

'Does Akutagawa not know my identity? '

For some reason, Zhongyuan Zhong also understood what he meant and winked.

'I don't know, the only people who know are me and the leader, no one else told me. '

Osamu Dazai looked back thoughtfully.

Although Akutagawa is a good fighting force, once facing Dazai Osamu in this world, it is easy to be confused, so it is better not to let him interfere.

"No need, only Chuya is enough for this task." Osamu Dazai gave a fairly standard reason.

Unexpectedly, Akutagawa Ryunosuke's expression turned from shock to disappointment, and finally to anger and mania.

"Why! What is inferior to Mr. Nakahara!! Why Mr. Dazai always chooses Mr. Nakahara!"

"I just want to prove to you, I am strong, stronger than everyone you admire!"

"Why always Ignore it! Why do you never recognize your strength! What the hell is this!!"

Dazai Osamu: "..."

Who would have thought that it was just a polite rejection, and Akutagawa Ryunosuke was almost crazy.

What the hell did the self in this world do to this kid Akutagawa, he was just a kid.

Without thinking about the poor little tiger in his own world at all, Osamu Dazai silently spurned him, and even more and more despised himself in this world.

"Calm down, Akutagawa." Osamu Dazai felt that apart from Ruri, it was only the second time he had been so patient with people.

For Akutagawa's sake, the poor little guy who was driven mad by the people he hated.

"We are going to the Armed Detective Agency. The original 'Osamu Dazai' lived here. It would be inappropriate for you to go."

"Armed Detective Agency?!" , "Are you going to crusade against this organization, that's great, it's not pleasing to the eyes of this organization a long time ago."

"Let's take away Mr. Dazai, that hateful human tiger... Now I want Rashomon to tear it apart. Break his body!"

There was a strong murderous aura in his eyes, and unlike this group of people who wanted to take revenge, Akutagawa Ryunosuke really wanted to kill a member of the detective agency.

Dazai Osamu had nothing to say, this is the mess this world has caused, why should he deal with it? !

"Okay, you can go." He finally let go, only to remind him, "but you have to promise that no matter what happens, you will obey me..."

Dazai Osamu paused slightly in the second half of the sentence. He suddenly pointed to Nakahara Nakaya: "Listen to Nakaya's command, do you understand?"

Akutagawa Ryunosuke was about to faint at the moment, so he didn't have time to pay attention to any word games, and responded loudly.

Seeing Pidianpidian following behind Osamu Dazai, but like a puppy with shining eyes, Akutagawa Ryunosuke also retracted his complicated gaze and shook his head.

Silly child, it's still fun, I don't even know if I'm with the wrong person!

You will be sold in a while, and you have to count the money for him, stupid!

Once he imagined what kind of terrified expression Akutagawa Ryunosuke would show when he saw the real Dazai Osamu standing on his opposite side, Nakahara also silently raised a bit of sympathy.

He rushed forward with a sigh, and patted Akutagawa Ryunosuke on the shoulder: "Be strong."

Akutagawa Ryunosuke: ...?

Leaving Akutagawa Ryunosuke with a confused face, Zhongyuan Zhongyao and Dazai Osamu began to discuss the next plan.

In fact, it is very simple. It is to borrow this face to let all the members of the detective agency wandering outside return to the hall, waiting for their raid.

And Dazai Osamu easily found Atsushi Nakajima, who was buying supplies outside, and approached him.

"Mr. Dazai?" Atsushi Nakajima saw Osamu Dazai smiling at him on the street, and was slightly startled, "Why are you here."

Osamu Dazai asked back, "Then where should I be?"

Atsushi Nakajima thought about it, it seemed I haven't seen Mr. Dazai since the morning, and he scratched his head with a dry smile: "Speaking of which, you did go out in the morning, did you come to go shopping?"

"No, I'm just looking for the most suitable suicide spot." Dazai Osamu said, imitating himself in this world.

Sure enough, Atsushi Nakajima didn't have any doubts: "Let's end the fun as soon as possible, Mr. Kunikida will be angry again."

"It just so happens that I have something to announce to everyone." Dazai Osamu suddenly said: "Atsushi, you can let all the members Are you meeting at the office in half an hour, except for the random steps."

Atsushi Nakajima was surprised: "Did something happen?"

Osamu Dazai: "Well, it's a very important matter, so please Gather everyone, and I'll find you in a while." With

just a few words, Atsushi Nakajima responded righteously, and he was afraid that he would not meet the half-hour deadline. Running back to the office.

"Eh...?" After notifying everyone to gather, he suddenly remembered a detail.

"Speaking of which, Mr. Dazai is wearing a black trench coat today, which is very rare."

He quickly forgot about it and started his own task in the office.

At the same time, a row of men in uniform black uniforms and sunglasses hid near the site of the Armed Detective Agency, carefully evacuating the surrounding crowd.

The headed short man in a hat stretched his body, the corners of his mouth rose, revealing an arrogant smile.

"The time is almost here... I'm really looking forward to it."

--Ruri

was caught in a tangle.

Although a certain Russian was obviously trying to confuse him with bad intentions, but... he really hit his dead end.

At this moment, it was like a dream, the Russians had disappeared, and only Ruri was left in the bathroom.

Ruri could show her inner struggle to the fullest.

His palms were constantly clenched and loosened, his eyebrows lowered slightly, and a deep depression appeared in his blue eyes.

Like Fyodor said, he can't escape his power forever, the best way is to accept power, use power, and it's better to be able to fully control power.

The consequences of launching an ability on Liu Shentong are really not that big. The opponent's attack power is pitifully small, and Ruri promises to beat him with one punch.

And what Liu Shentong did was enough to make Ruli feel a big head, and as a revenge for bad taste, Ruli felt that he also deserved it.

It's just that the only tangled issue now is whether to use powers on an ordinary person.

... overkill, right?

After all, Liu Shentong didn't mean to anger him.

After adjusting her mentality, Ruri walked out of the bathroom with a bit of complexity, just in time to see the TV hanging outside the wall playing a variety show that Liu Shentong had performed in before.

--Visit the famous dessert shop in the street!

The host asked like this: "I didn't expect Mr. Liu Shentong to do a food show. You must be quite fond of desserts."

Liu Shentong: "No, I don't like it." The

host is stupid . Fa Jie: "...Uh."

Ruri was also speechless, he already understood the next development.

Liu Shentong: "But my sister loves to eat, she is like an angel when she eats..."

Ru Li could almost go back to his back when he said the following words. He walked away with a blank face and raised his feet. ear.

Then the show began to conduct interviews again. The topic of Liu Shentong's liking his sister would pop up almost every once in a while, making it extremely difficult for the show team to carry out.

Ruri almost saw the sweat dripping down from the host's forehead without money, and the smile on her cheeks almost stiffened.

Until the intermission, Ruri could vaguely hear the host shouting that she was finally able to release a refreshing smile.

Someone reminded: "There is still the third stage of the game part." The

host's laughter stopped abruptly, and his face was covered with tears.

"..." Ruri sympathized with him.

Taking advantage of the opportunity to communicate with Liu Shentong, Ruli very euphemistically wanted him to talk less about personal matters during the show, but was blocked by the enthusiastic Liu Shentong.

"Do you know when my family's Xinmei is the most beautiful! That's right, when she is wearing a wedding dress!"

"He said to me with a happy face, 'Brother, please make me happy' or something, I'm about to die. , ah~ Xinmei is so cute, I really want to get married."

"Wait a minute." Ruri interrupted his delusions with a black line on her head: "If I remember correctly, this should be your sister... ..."

Liu Shentong had such an expression on his face: "Yeah."

"Allow me to remind me that no country does not allow marriage between brothers and sisters." Ruri Mu replied with a face.

"No problem!" Liu Shentong said dreamily, "My love with Xinmei can surpass all worldliness!"

Ruri's eyelids jumped: "...This is a crime!!" You pervert!

Unfortunately, Liu Shentong did not hear his reminder at all, and was immersed in happiness.

But he still looked at Ruli triumphantly: "I understand, you must be jealous of us because you can't experience such love, but it doesn't matter, if you can have the same love as me and Xinmei, how much more is there in this world~"

"Your love has been unsatisfactory, hahaha, I won't laugh at you, because my love with Xinmei is invincible hahaha."

"..."

The string in Ruri's mind snapped. .

In fact, Liu Shentong really hit his pain point.

Thinking of the actions of the leader Dazai Osamu, his heart was bruised and bruised like a knife.

'Why is only my life so unfortunate?'

'Why doesn't he like me?'

At a certain point, the negative emotions that had been suppressed all silently enveloped Ruri, making Ruri curl up her fingers and bite silently. Tight lips.

Blonde hair blocked his vision, he held the phone tightly and fell into silence.

The six supernatural powers in his ears were still telling his love without understanding the atmosphere. Ruri's heart gradually cooled down, and a sneer appeared at the corner of his mouth.

"Since you said you love your sister, let's do a little experiment."

He raised his eyes and looked at Liu Shentong without blinking, his blue eyes full of evil cold light.

This cold voice directly interrupted the continuous flow of Liu Shentong, the blue-haired boy suddenly opened his eyes, and his heart jumped quickly.

A joy and sweetness that he had never felt before rushed to his chest.

"Prove me that your love is not hypocritical." Ruri stood up, came to him, lowered her body, and approached his cheek.

Following his movement, Liu Shentong's breathing suddenly became rapid, a bright light burst out from his eyes, and he subconsciously stretched out his palm towards his face.

Just before she touched it, Ruri turned sideways sharply, showing a sarcastic smile: "Look, this is true love, compared to your previous love, isn't it worth mentioning at all? ?"

Liar.

"Now, can you still say, I like Xinmei the most in the world?"

Liar.

It's just false, only three days of love.

However, because of Ruri's anger, he did not hesitate to attack the precious heart of the young man.

Seeing Liu Shentong sitting blankly on the seat, staring at him in despair, as if unbearable, Ruri turned around and quickly left the room: "I hope you can perform well in the second half of the show.

" A few minutes later, Ruri stood in front of the mirror in the bathroom, looking at the frowning self in the mirror, and suddenly covered her cheeks with her hands in pain.

He clenched his teeth silently, preventing himself from letting out a whimper.

...I can't help but use it.

For the first time, he used powers on ordinary people.

Is this the right thing to do?

Was it really right that he indulged his own thoughts at the time?

Not sure, don't know.

Just horrified by this step.

Vaguely, he seemed to hear someone whispering 'good boy' in his ear, but when he raised his head, he found that there was nothing around him, only him.

The second half of the recording was very smooth.

It went so smoothly that people wondered if Liu Shentong had changed to another person.

None of the questions answered became the topic of the younger sister, and the performance was quite normal, which made the host and others particularly gratified.

Hmm... It would have been better if she hadn't stared at Ruri in a daze.

"Mr. Liu Shentong... Mr. Liu Shentong..."

Finally looking away from Ru Li, Liu Shentong suddenly nodded: "Well, what's wrong." The

host breathed a sigh of relief and took a step forward: "I think I'll tell you about the next game..."

"You're blocking my line of sight."

Before he could finish his words, Liu Shentong suddenly frowned and forced him to take a step back until Ruri's figure was revealed in the Within his vision, he was satisfied.

"..." The host's mouth twitched, trying to maintain the topic, "Next, a lucky audience will be selected from the audience. If your game fails, you should take her and walk around the venue."

"No need to . It's so troublesome." Liu Shentong still refused very bluntly.

Just as the host was about to persuade me that this is a normal contact and that it won't affect your relationship with your sister, she saw the young man pointed at Ruri in a fair and steadfast manner.

"I'll just hug him." The

host: ... What's the matter with you? ?

--

"What on earth did that fellow Dazai gather us for?"

Kunikida looked at Osamu Dazai, who had not appeared for a long time, in doubt, and said complainingly.

The detective agency hasn't been able to gather such a complete group of people for a long time. If it wasn't for Mr. Ranbu's absence, it can be said that all the members showed their faces.

"I don't know." Atsushi Nakajima touched his hair in embarrassment, "But Mr. Dazai has something important to tell everyone... Maybe there is a surprise."

"Surprise." Kunikida sneered. , "I just hope it's not a fright and thank God."

- a prophecy.

When the sound of bullets came from outside the window, the members of the detective agency were instantly shocked, and then they hid behind the desk very skillfully.

Carefully peeping from behind the desk, only to find that the attack was actually the port mafia.

That's right, who can shoot with such an open and honest machine gun, who else can be except this group of gang leaders!

"Ha." The familiar figure wearing a hat crouched on the broken window frame, the corner of his mouth was playing, scanning the room with a pair of eagle-like eyes, "Is everyone here?"

"Central Plains! Kunikida stood up from the ground alone, and put his hands into his arms vigilantly, "What do you mean, this is your leader's idea?!"

They have a secret cooperative relationship with the port mafia, and generally no one will invade anyone's territory.

But this time, the port mafia took the lead in breaking the contract.

Zhongyuan Zhong didn't answer either. Instead of carrying the pot for Mori Ouwai, he suddenly turned to look at the door of the office and raised his volume: "I'm still watching a play there, and when you see it, come out."

Public Detective Agency The people were stunned for a moment, and immediately turned their heads to look at the door.

I saw Osamu Dazai wearing a slender trench coat standing at the door. Hearing this, he squinted his eyes and smiled at them.

When he saw Dazai Osamu subconsciously, Atsushi Nakajima's eyes suddenly lit up. Often the name Dazai Osamu represented peace of mind, but just as he was about to call out Dazai Osamu's name, he saw Dazai Osamu helplessly spread out his hands:

"Just Can't you let me watch the show for a while, Zhongya."

Atsushi Nakajima's voice got stuck in his throat and couldn't come out.

He suddenly opened his eyes wide and looked at Mr. Dazai, who was talking very intimately with the enemy boss, and suddenly felt cold and stiff all over his body.

His thoughts became confused in an instant, not only him, but other members of the detective agency also changed their faces and looked at Osamu Dazai with surprised eyes.

"Hey, Dazai, what's going on?" Kunikida's voice was obviously cold.

Under their watchful eyes, Osamu Dazai walked slowly to the front of Zhongyuan Zhongya, and Zhongyuan Zhongya also seemed to be close to Dazai Osamu protectively.

"That's what you saw." Dazai Osamu smiled slightly, but he didn't show any warmth toward his former colleagues in his eyes.

"Ah, yes." He turned to look at Atsushi Nakajima, "Thank you for gathering all the members, or else I wouldn't be able to catch everything so quickly today."

"...Mr. Dazai!" Dun had a feeling of suffocation, and gasped in disbelief, "Impossible, you have some plan, you can't tell your companion..."

"Companion?" Osamu Dazai smiled softly, "I'm not your companion, never have been."

In the sight of everyone's pain, he raised his chin quite naturally, and what he said was not guilty at all.

"Besides, the Dazai Osamu you know is the one who betrayed once, so it's impossible for such a person to betray the second time."

"You!!" Kunikida's chest was violently bullied, and his eyes were quite sad. .

"I misread you Osamu Dazai!" Dr. Yosano's arms trembled with anger.

Facing the accusations of thousands of people, Osamu Dazai still laughed at his leisure.

It is certain that he is not guilty, because he has not lied a word.

However, it turned the whole detective agency upside down, and the heart was cut like a knife.

Zhongyuan Zhong also looked at this scene with a complicated expression, and suddenly there was a hint of distress for the members of the detective agency.

No matter which Dazai Osamu is really a real dog!

Too dog! !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

143K 5.9K 200
Random quotes by the bbs crew and friends Going for 200 chapters Credit to owners
625K 38.2K 102
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
5.3K 285 60
Alternative Title: 转生成太宰的幼驯染之后 Author: Chen Mingming Summary: The excessive chef Tan Mahiru died, but he is alive again. Because he lived a decent l...
2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...