When Bad Boys Fall

By Kaykay_is_vogue

T E A S E R: "Open your mouth," he whispered and I looked at him in confusion. "Open your mouth, Jackie." •••... More

Intro
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty- Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One
Thirty-Two
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Four
Thirty-Five
Thirty-Six
Thirty-Seven
Thirty-Eight
Thirty-Nine
Forty
Forty-One
Forty-Two
Forty-Three
Forty-Four
Forty-Five
Forty-Six
Forty-Seven
Forty-Eight
Forty-Nine
Fifty
Fifty-One*
Announcements
Fifty-Two
Fifty-Four
Fifty-Five
Fifty-Six
Fifty-Seven
Fifty-Eight**
Fifty-Nine
Sixty
Sixty-One
Sixty-Two
Sixty-Three**
Sixty-Four
Sixty-Five
Sixty-Six
Sixty-Seven
Sixty-Eight
Sixty-Nine
Seventy
Seventy-One
Seventy-Two
Seventy-Three
Seventy-Four
Seventy-Five
Seventy-Six
Seventy-Seven
Seventy-Eight
Seventy-Nine
Eighty
Eighty-One
Eighty-Two
Eighty-Three
Eighty-Four
Eighty-Five
Eighty-Six
Eighty-Seven
Eighty-Eight
Eighty-Nine
Ninety
Ninety-One
Ninety-Two
Ninety-Three
Ninety-Four
Ninety-Five
Ninety-Six
Ninety-Seven
Ninety-Eight
Ninety-Nine
Hundred
Hundred and One
Hundred and Two
Hundred and Three
Hundred and Four
Hundred and Five
Hundred and Six
Hundred and Seven
Hundred and Eight
Hundred and Nine
Hundred and Ten
Hundred and Eleven
Hundred and Twelve
Hundred and Thirteen
Hundred and Fourteen
Hundred and Fifteen
Hundred and Sixteen
Hundred and Seventeen
Hundred and Eighteen
Hundred and Nineteen
Hundred and Twenty
Hundred and Twenty-One
Hundred and Twenty-Two
Hundred and Twenty-Three
Hundred and Twenty-Four
Hundred and Twenty-Five
Hundred and Twenty-Six
Hundred and Twenty-Seven

Fifty-Three*

36.1K 978 472
By Kaykay_is_vogue

Steamy chapter ahead. Read, if you like and ignore if you don't.

[|]

Lucas and his brother had not been around when I brought Maddy with me which wasn't was I expected but I ended up showing her around and giving the details of what had been happening, including the Andrea saga.

We talked more with snacks while watching a rom-com on the large television, hoping Lucas would return soon. Once the movie ended, I turned off the television and Maddy turned to me, smiling.

"What? Why are you smiling like that?" I asked and she rolled her eyes.

"Tell me, Jackie... I know Lucas and you were a bit touchy and stuff in high school. Are you two still the same?" She asked, wiggling her eyebrows.

I grabbed a throw pillow and smacked her in the head, causing her to laugh and fall to the floor. I crossed my arms, lips pursed and eyes narrowed.

"Oh, come on. You're living with someone who was all around you. You can't tell me something dirty hasn't happened because I know how Lucas can be," she said, a smug look on her face.

"You are something, Maddy. Why would you even think that?" I asked, feeling uncomfortable.

"I'm your best friend, remember? I'm allowed to tease you about boys," Maddy said and rose from the floor.

I stayed quiet for a while, trying to think over what has happened between Lucas and me over the days I've stayed here. I sighed and looked at her.

"Maybe."

Maddy squealed and sat down on the couch. She grabbed my hand while her eyes were wide in excitement.

"Oh, my God. Tell me."

"Well, we've kissed twice in this house," I said, blushing.

"Aww... You're shy. So, you two have only kissed or done the bed marathon?"

My jaw slackened at her words. I couldn't help but laugh with my head thrown back.

"What? I'm only curious," she said and I stopped laughing.

"We haven't and it's not like we're together or anything," I said in a serious tone.

Maddy stared at my face for some seconds in contemplative silence. I could not tell what she was thinking.

"Do... Do you like him?"

I bit my lip and played with my fingers. I looked away from her face, knowing I had to let someone know that I did have feelings for Lucas and not keep it inside of me.

"I do. I don't know how and why but I just like him. I even feel like I have strong feelings for him. Is this normal?" I made eye contact with her and saw the concern on her face.

"Aw, it's normal, babe. Given the circumstances of you two living together and your past, it's normal. The only thing I'm worried about is you getting hurt. You and I both know that Lucas doesn't have a good record with girls and you're not the type of girls he mingles with and not the type that takes heartbreak. What I'm trying to say is, be careful. I don't want you getting shattered because of him if he isn't being genuine. No offense but Lucas is a green snake and I know better because I used to be with him in high school. He sucks you in and leaves you dry, wanting something he will never give."

I relaxed on the couch and took in everything she said with an open mind. Maddy was right but from what I've seen in Lucas, he was not the person people label him as.

"But if it's what your heart wants, go for it. Maybe the Lucas of before isn't the Lucas of now."

I smiled at her and was about to thank her when the front door opened, revealing Lucas who had a bleeding cheek. I gasped and rushed to him. He was bent against the door and grimacing from the pain.

"What happened to you?" I asked, my eyes tracing over his body. His white shirt had dirt stains all over it. He looked as if he had been laying on the ground.

Lucas closed the door and staggered to the kitchen. I hissed and went after him. He stopped at the sink and turned on the faucet. I watched him wash his hands and when he was about to bend over the sink, he hissed and almost fell to the floor. I held his arm and pulled his heavy body close to mine.

"Fuck," he cursed under his breath.

My heart was hammering fast in fear. I have never seen him like this before and it got me worried to my bones. This made me wonder if he had been in a fight or accident and I was wondering why he wasn't at a hospital.

"Lucas, what happened to you?"

He leaned against the sink and wrapped his arms around my waist then rested his forehead against mine. I felt a familiar sensation flutter through my body and leaned into his chest, only to have him hiss and move me away gently.

I glanced at his shirt and grabbed the edges but he was quick to pull my hands off him.

"Uh, guys?"

I gasped when I heard Maddy's voice and looked up at Lucas who was staring over my head. I gulped as I did not know how he'd react to her presence.

"What is she doing here?" He asked.

"I invited her over," I replied and he looked down at me. "I'm sorry."

"Uh, Jackie. I'll leave now. I'll call you later. Bye."

I spun around to follow her but she already left. Once the door closed, I sighed and turned around to glare at Lucas who was holding his waist.

"Start talking. What happened to you!"

I noticed his bruised cheek and went over to one of the cupboards. I took out a first aid box from it and went back to Lucas. I was angry and needed answers.

"Take off your shirt," I demanded and he smirked. I could barely see his eyes since his hair covered them and I hated how hot he looked in his pained state.

"If you wanted me naked, you could have just asked nicely," he said and walked up to me.

"I'm serious, Lucas." I went around him and dropped the box on the counter. "You're making me worried."

Lucas had his back turned to me for some seconds before he faced me. He swept his hair out of his face to stare softly at me.

"You're worried about me?"

"Not only that... It annoys me how I don't even know anything about you. Here we are kissing each other and yet I don't know anything about you now you come home injured," I whined and got angry when he smiled.

What was so amusing to him?

"Home?" He whispered and approached me, still smiling.

"Can you stay put so I can tend to your injury?" I asked and grabbed the box. I opened it and took out a ball of cotton and a bottle of antiseptic.

"Yes, Mommy," he said and I gulped at the deep tone he used.

I heard about partners having a daddy kink but the way he had said that word made my body feel hot. I snapped out of my thoughts and put some of the antiseptics on the cotton then moved closer to him. I reached up to his face but he was too tall and my hand wasn't at a comfortable angle. I sighed and stood on my tip toes.

"Shortie," he said and grabbed my hips then lifted me onto the counter.

All these happened so fast that I became shocked. But recovered when he hissed, probably from carrying me. I shook my head and started to wipe his cheek. He barely flinched while I cleaned his bruise.

"How did this happen to you?" I whispered and swallowed when I felt his large hands on my thighs, rubbing circles on my skin.

"It doesn't matter," he replied and I looked into his eyes.

"Lucas, tell me. I want to know," I said, pouting. I saw his eyes go to my lips and his hands on my thighs inched closer to my hips.

"You want to know what I do?"

"If you kill people for a living, I'll be moving out right this instant," I said and he chuckled and then came closer to me.

His strong arms went around my waist and his breath fanned my face. I placed my hands on his broad shoulders and looked between his parted lips and darkened eyes.

"No, I don't murder people. I just got into a fight, it's all."

"With who?" I asked and he sighed.

"Let's not talk about this now," he said dismissively and I knew there was no coaxing him to speak.

"Whatever," I said and pushed him away then got down from the counter. I tossed the cotton and bottle of antiseptic on the counter and started to walk away.

Before I could get out of the kitchen, I was dragged back and pressed up against his strong body. His hands were holding my hips and his face was so close to mine. I could feel every ridge of his body and how warmth his skin felt under the thin material of my clothes.

"I'll show you, I promise but it's too dangerous. I can't bring you into this part of my life. I know you're worried for me but what I do and what brought me these bruises isn't something I want you to experience," he whispered and cupped my cheek then angled my head.

"I'm not weak. Show me what a day in your life is," I said and he smiled.

"You make most of my days. I'm just a plain guy with no idea of what his future will be like. But each day, I thank the heavens for your existence."

I felt woozy and good at his words. Was he confessing his feelings or was I overthinking things?

When Lucas leaned forward, I did the same and parted my lips. I clutched his shirt and held my breath when his lips brushed mine. In the next second, he pressed his cold lips against mine and I felt like I had melted. He parted his lips and kissed me more while running his tongue against my lips, which I opened. He dove his tongue into my mouth and kissed me deeper.

Lucas moaned and walked forward, making me lean against the counter. He clutched my hair and pulled my head back to kiss me more fervently. I moaned and wrapped my arms around his waist. He moaned when I touched my tongue against his and his breathing picked up.

Lucas pulled away and kissed my neck. He sucked on the flesh and nibbled with his teeth, most likely leaving a mark. I gasped when his teeth grazed my flesh, sending jolts through my body.

"Fuck... Come with me," he said and grabbed my hand then dragged me out of the kitchen to the living room. He sat down on the couch with a small hiss and patted his thigh.

I gulped when I saw the tent in his denim pants. My center pooled with heat and throbbed at the thought of what this man had in that head of his. I licked my lips and slowly straddled him then bit my lip when I felt his bulge pressed up against my thigh, so close to my heat.

"You are so fucking beautiful," he whispered and held my hips then pulled me closer, right on top of his hard-on.

I blushed at the feel of it and gasped when he cupped my ass hard. He leaned his head forward and kissed me. My body shuddered and I moaned from the passionate way he was kissing me. His hands squeezed my ass, sending a hot jolt to my core.

I was so wet that I could feel my panties sticking to my heat. I throbbed so much that I felt the urge to rub against him which I hesitantly did, making his hips jolt up.

"Fuck," he whispered between our kisses and pulled me closer.

I moaned when he started to grind into me and my toes curled at the sensation. I pulled away from his lips and bit my lip, trying to hold back my moans. I looked down when his hand left my ass and went up to my chest where he cupped my left breast in his large hand. He squeezed and my nipples became hard.

"You like this, don't you?" He asked, grinding into me when I ground back, rolling my hips. "You're such a dirty girl... My dirty girl."

My body spasmed at his words and how sensitive I was beginning to feel. I felt like I was about to come down from my sexual high.

"Take off your shirt," he said and I froze, feeling uncomfortable. "Don't worry. I just want to see you. Just relax for me, okay?"

I gulped and held the edges of my shirt then lifted it off my head. I was left in my bra and just my pants. I tossed the shirt aside and goosebumps rose on my skin. His hot fingers brushed my skin so tenderly before his hand went behind my bra, at the clasp.

My breath was heavy as I felt him undo my bra and out of reflex, I held my bra to my chest when it loosened. I stared at him as he eyed my chest through hooded eyes before looking into mine. He brought his hands to my chest and held my hands.

"It's okay, baby. You're beautiful," he said and I hesitantly let my hands fall. "Good girl."

I held my breath when he slowly took off the bra and my nipples went so hard in the cold atmosphere. This was the first time a man saw my nakedness and I felt so shy that I closed my eyes. I tensed when his hands went up to my ribs and close to my breasts.

"Open your eyes, Jackie. Look at me," he said and I opened them.

He was smiling and I felt at ease. There was no sign of disgust only admiration. That made me feel at ease.

"Let me touch you," he whispered and I nodded.

Lucas' hands immediately cupped my breasts and I moaned. My nipples were hard against his warm palms and I got wetter. I threw my head back when he pinched my nipples and pulled. I whimpered and ground again. I bit my lip as he played with my nipples harder then I felt him leave one. Just then, I felt his mouth wrap around it. I moaned aloud as he sucked hard, nibbling in between.

Lucas moaned and moved his hips into mine. I rolled my eyes in pleasure at the way he tugged my nipple with his fingers while sucking on the other. I was so excited that I grabbed his hair and clenched it hard.

My body was on fire and my core felt like it was about to release. I whimpered more as his grinding increased and his attention on my breasts got intense. When he pulled away, I exhaled and yelped when he made me lay on the couch.

I stared at him when he rose from the couch. My eyes went to the large tent in his pants and his blushed-up face. He eyed my chest and then my face before smiling. My core throbbed at his actions then excitement filled my body when he straddled me, hissing in the process. I wiggled under his body, my breasts jiggling in the process.

Lucas dove down and kissed my lips hard then cupped my breast hard. He moaned and rocked his hips between my legs, hitting a spot that made me quiver. He pulled away and placed his lips against my ear. He licked the shell of my ear and exhaled, sending jolts through my body.

"I wonder if you're wet for me. Are your panties soaked, wanting me to touch and to taste?" He whispered and bit my earlobe.

"Oh," I was so sensitive to his touch.

"You have no idea how much I want to have you so bad. I want to be the one to bring you the extreme pleasure that you'll want nothing but more."

I arched my back when he pulled my nipple, making me wetter from just a simple touch. I focused when he leaned away from my face to my chest where he licked the valley between my breasts and down to the hem of my pants.

Lucas hooked his fingers through the waistline of my pants and my heart pounded out of curiosity. I looked down and saw him already looking at me with a dark shade on his face. He smirked and pressed a kiss on my hip then slowly tugged down the pants, almost exposing my pussy.

I gasped when he licked my hip up to my navel. I lifted my hip and he chuckled.

"Calm down. I'm going to give you want. My mouth is already watering from the thought of tasting you," he whispered and bit my flesh.

I threw my head back when he pulled down my pants, leaving my panties. I felt embarrassed because he would see how soaked I was and I felt the urge to close my thighs.

"Fuck, you're so wet," he said and I looked at him. He was rubbing his lips with his thumb and staring between my legs.

Lucas made eye contact with me and bit his lip. He stared at me for almost a minute, not saying anything. His eyes were soft yet hard, almost as if he was saying something with them that I could not read.

"Why do I feel like the luckiest mother fucker on earth?" He whispered as if he was talking more to himself than to me.

I bit my lip, not knowing how to respond to him. He leaned down and lifted my legs so they was wrapped around his hips. My center was pressed up against his abdomen and it throbbed achingly. My breath hitched when he swept his hand from my thigh to my stomach then he cupped my breast, pinching my nipples. His other hand moved close to my heat and when his thumb brushed my clit, I cried out.

Lucas chuckled. "You're a screamer. I like it."

I wiggled against him when he rubbed my clit more, adding pressure that made my toes curl. I shook my head side to side as he rubbed circles around my sensitive clit, making me shudder from pleasure. It was just so good that I rolled my eyes. I've never felt this way before and I loved it. He was making my body hot from need.

"Scream for me, baby," Lucas demanded in a harsh tone and pressed on my clit so hard that I opened my mouth and screamed, followed by my body shaking as I came.

I felt paralyzed as he pressed harder on the nub and my heart beat so slow. When he removed his hand, I felt myself calm down and I relaxed on the couch but my body still shook.

"I'm not done yet," he said and untangled my legs around his hips.

Lucas went to his knees and turned my body so I was sitting in an inclined manner. He parted my legs and hooked his fingers through my panties then looked into my eyes. He held a tenderness in them that went straight to my heart.

"Can I?" He whispered and I nodded.

Lucas hummed and pulled down my panties and I flushed from seeing my come. He smirked like the bastard that he was and tossed my panties aside. He shifted his gaze from my face and looked at my pussy.

"Fuck," he said and lifted my legs onto his shoulders.

His face was so close to my heat that I could feel his exhales on it. I relaxed on the couch and waited for what was to come and when I felt his tongue lick my heat, I jerked with a gasp. He quickly started to kiss my heat, his tongue lapping around and his teeth grazing.

I felt so good. I was going crazy as he passionately gave me pleasure. I had spasms from the way he attended to me and my head was blank from any thoughts except how I was feeling. Sweat began to pool around my skin and my eyes widened as he harshly sucked.

Lucas moaned. "So good."

I felt my end near but his continuity made me feel so sensitive that I began to twitch. My heart was beating fast and my legs shook the more he continued. When his teeth nibbled on my clit, I saw a white light and I screamed out his name as much as I came. He continued to nibble on my clit that I felt like my soul wanted to leave my body. I grabbed his hair, trying to push him away but he didn't and continued.

The next thing I knew, I felt a quick gush of liquid leave me and splatter around my thigh and against his face. I felt embarrassed because I realized I had just peed on him. I was still shaking, and my body was sweaty.

Lucas finally stopped and pulled away while I was on the couch, trying to grasp what had happened. I shifted my attention to him and saw him licking his fingers.

"You're so delicious," he said and came up to me on the couch.

I blushed, seeing his shirt soaked. I looked away in embarrassment.

"I'm sorry for peeing on you," I said and he chuckled.

"No, you didn't. You squirted and I plan to do it again," he whispered and pressed his lips against mine. "Over and over again."

I kissed him back, moaning.

A/n: Almost 4k words for this chapter. Wow, this was not easy to write.

Please, leave a comment and vote.

More of their fluff and steam coming soon. Especially the doing of the do, lol.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 21.5K 52
Guardians of Freecaster High #1 "That doesn't make any sense. You were the one who left me. You didn't care anymore." "If I didn't care, Alexis, then...
405K 2.8K 20
| EDITED & FULL VERSION IS OUT ON KINDLE NOW | Young Alexandra Lowell is head over heels in love with Marcus Torres-her brothers best friend. He's a...
4K 342 50
"Please, come back to me." "I never left." *** Clara Carter, the troublemaker of A...
3.1K 222 33
𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙤 𝙞𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙛𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙤 𝙖 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙖 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙬𝙤𝙠𝙚 𝙪𝙥 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙗𝙚𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙮𝙚𝙙 𝙗𝙮 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙤𝙣𝙚...