I dare you

By DontWorryAbtIt22

BOOK 2 Leonadas Costa, Don of the Italian Mafia, married the girl. His girl. Oaklee Blur-Costa, Donna of the... More

Introductions and stuff
2/Leonadas
3/Oaklee
4/Leonadas😏
5/Oaklee
6/Leonadas😏
7/Oaklee😏
8/Leonadas
9/Oaklee
10/Leonadas
11/Oaklee
12/Leonadas😏
13/Oaklee😏
14/Leonadas
15/Oaklee
16/Leonadas
17/Oaklee😏
18/Leonadas
19/Oaklee
20/Leonadas
21/Oaklee
22/Leonadas
23/Oaklee
24/Leonadas
25/Oaklee
26/Oaklee
27/Leonadas😏
28/Oaklee
29/Leonadas😏
30/Oaklee😏
31/Leonadas
32/Oaklee
33/Leonadas
34/Oaklee
35/Leonadas
36/Oaklee
37/Leonadas
38/Oaklee
39/Leonadas
40/Oaklee
41/Leonadas
42/Oaklee😏
43/Leonadas😏
44/Oaklee
Epilogue
$Bonus Chapter$
$Bonus Chapter$

1/ Oaklee

3.8K 55 0
By DontWorryAbtIt22

12 weeks
  Go away.

  Let me sleep.

  That's what I want to say, but I don't. Instead I open my eyes, immediately seeing Leo smiling at me. I give him a sleepy smile, placing my hand out before closing my eyes again.

  He grabs my hand, placing it on his cheek and rubs his face in my hand. He's nervous. Just like he is before every appointment I have.

  I'm 12 weeks today. The pregnancy has already been pretty rough. Morning sickness, sickness at night, mood swings, cravings and I'm not even half way through.

I have a small bump. Nova was barely showing when she was 20 weeks with Sin but I'm almost the same size as her when I found out. The doctors said everything is normal, we are both healthy and growing in perfect speed. Everyone shows at different times.

  Things have been calm.

  "Come on, amore mio." Leo says, drawing me out of my thoughts.

  I groan, shoving my face into my pillow. He places his hand on my small bump. I love my baby, I love my bump, don't get me wrong, but jeans and my slacks don't fit anymore. I wear leggings and dresses now. I've gone up a cup size in my bra already, I use to think that my D cup was big, now I'm a DD and Leo is having a play day with them.

  "Alright, I'm up." I say, my voice being muffled by my pillow.

  "Yup, looks like it." He says, chuckling. He grabs both hands, pulling me up into a sitting position. He lets go and I fall back onto my back.

  He huffs, grabbing my hands, pulling me into a standing position. I sigh, walking to the bathroom as he follows me. 

  Probably to make sure I don't go into the bathtub and sleep. It's happened before.

  "Look at you." He says, as I start brushing my teeth. His voice full of love and admiration. His hands lay on my stomach as he stares at me, nude in front of the mirror.

  When I thought he used to touch me all the time before I got pregnant, boy was I wrong. He's constantly touching me. We are never apart for long. When chairs that sit in front of each other, he slides his to my side so his hand can reach me.

  He starts pushing me gently into the shower before he leaves going to get my breakfast. For the last week I've been wanting spam and pineapple for breakfast and he's been making it for me.

  I finish quickly by not washing my hair and pull on a white sundress and sandals. I brush my hair before rushing towards the kitchen.

  I walk in at the same time Leo place my plate down in the island. I struggle trying to sit on the stool. I used to struggle anyways, with my height and all but now I have a small belly in the way. Leo picks me up and places me on it and sits beside me.

"You're so beautiful." He whispers.

  I smile at him before digging in. I've done a lot to feel comfortable around my own house and in my own skin. It's helped me open up more.

  I'm improving.

  "Nova, take your child back. Please!" Ezra says with a wailing Sin in his arms, following Nova.

  "No, deal with your nephew. He won't stop crying. I've done everything! I tried giving him a bottle, I've tried changing him, playing with him, putting him down, rocking him. He won't stop!" She says, pulling at the root of her hair.

  "This isn't my responsibility." He says, aggravated.

  "I don't care. I'm losing my mind, I just need a minute, please. Please, just-"

  "Give me him." I say, reaching my arms out. His crying is giving me a headache. Ezra practically threw him at me.

  "Hi." I say in whisper, looking at the now quiet Sin as he stares up at me, his face still red from the screaming and crying he's done.

  "How- you know what, don't tell me. Thank you." Ezra says before walking out of the kitchen.

  I turn back at my food, eating while holding Sin. I take a bite before looking back at him, smiling slightly as he gives me a gum filled smile.

  "Todays your 12 week appointment, right?" Nova asks, getting fruit out of the fridge.

  "Yeah"

  She nods her head, turning to look at me. Her eyes look at my fork, seeing a piece of spam and pineapple together and gags.

  Immediately I feel nauseous, but I try to swallow it down and hand Sin to Leo, just in case.

"How can you eat that?" She asks, gagging again.

Nope. I can't hold it.

I hop off the stool, running to one of the bathrooms downstairs, falling to my knees once I arrive.

Leo pulls back my hair, letting me finish.

"I'm sorry." I groan.

"Don't be sorry. It's not your fault. You're pregnant, it's going to happen." He says, rubbing my back.

"Alright, Mama, let's look at your baby." Dr. Murphy says, putting on a pair of gloves.

She places the gel on my stomach, swirling the instrument thing around. Soon enough, the sound of my baby's heart beat fills the room.

My eyes start tearing up as I look at Leo and his eyes stay glued to the screen that show our baby. I look back at the screen.

"Everything is normal?" Leo asks, grabbing my hand.

"Yup, everything is normal. Baby is the size of a large lime. You might have some dizzy-spells but that's normal." She says, placing things back.

My baby is the size of a lime. Lime. That actually sounds really good right now.

  "Are those nausea meds helping you?" She asks. I shake my head no.

  "Well, I can't give you anything stronger because you do have risks of a miscarriage. Make sure your stay hydrated and take deep, calm breaths when you do become nauseous." She says.

  I nod my head, taking in the information.

"If there aren't anymore questions, you may leave and I will see you in three weeks." She says, handing me the photos.

I give the photos to Leo to hold and he places them on his pockets. He places his arm on my waist as mine hangs loosely on his hips.

"Can we go to the grocery store?" I ask as we walk to his car.

"Yeah?" He says confused. I don't blame him, I've asked him to go to the grocery store almost every time we've left.

  We drive in silence. As much as I love to drive, the motion of the car gets me sick so Leo does most of the driving now.

  Once we get to the store, I get out, leaning against the car to get a breather.

  This will get better.

  "You okay?" Leo asks, rubbing my back. I can only nod, afraid something else might come out. I lean on him as we walk into the store.

  He gets a buggy as I go straight for the limes. I grab a big bag, putting them in the buggy before walking away, hearing his laugh behind me.

Some people say it's a bad thing to go to the store hungry but I thinks it's a good thing, and I'm been hungry all the time.

  I grab hummus and chips with some other stuff as Leo stays by me. Well, he was by me then I wanted gummy worms but they only had gummy bears. Automatically, putting me in a bad mood.

  I walk back to the place where I left him but he wasn't there.

  Oh, so now he just leaves me.

  I walk past isles until I find him looking at cans of spam with some lady in front of him, talking to him.

  I walk down the isle- Fine, I marched down the isle. He sees me before he looks back at the girl talking to him. He sighs before opening his arms for me.

  I see the lady step forward with a smile on her face but it all disappears when I take my place in them. I can't help the smile on my face, that is currently pressed into his shirt.

  "What's wrong, baby?" He asks, rubbing my back.

  "Oh, nothing." The lady says.

  My head jerks back, the smile that was on my face being replaced by a scowl. I open my mouth to speak but Leo doesn't let me.

  "Look, lady, I wasn't talking to you and I don't want too. I want to talk to my pregnant wife." He says, almost smiling at the words 'pregnant wife' but he managed to pull it off.

  He pulls me away from her and pushes the buggy to the checkout line. I lean against him as his hands rub my stomach.

  "They didn't have gummy worms. Can you believe that?" I say in anger.

  "I'll stop by another place and get them for you." He hums.

God, he's perfect.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 21.7K 74
[COMPLETED] Book 1 in the Del Rosso series ____________________________________________ "I have three words for you Ace Del Rosso. I hate you." __...
83.5K 2.1K 36
She was lost and so was he. Who knew that two broken hearts can connect to one. Arabella's world has been rigged since the day she was born. Her fat...
4.4M 116K 78
βœ“ COMPLETED βœ“ Started: 16th OCT 2020 Finished: 14th FEB 2021 EDITING! Finally out of the orphanage, Arabella needs to find a job with a good pay tha...