The complications of loving y...

By yourslytherinwife

"Let's be honest we all know we'll never end up together." "And why's that love?" "Because I don't believe i... More

Before we start
My letter
Sorry dad
Bloody Hell
Truce?
Hogwarts gets an update
I hate your eyes
Miss.Popular
Partner
Christmas with a Malfoy
We're both liars
I don't hate you either
Another day another fight
Knocked tf out
Letter
Snake like Badger
Summer
Mind Reader
Triwizard
Back to hating you
Missed
Greengrass bitch
Lovely Bliss
Slipping away
Dragons and flashing lights
Why's it always the blondes?
What love is

Last day

14 2 0
By yourslytherinwife

My first year at Hogwarts was coming to an end. Today was the last day. I was trying to pack but was struggling to do so. Pansy promised to help me but she's nowhere to be found. 

"Screw this."I said and threw my shirt onto my bed. 

I decided to go look for Pansy.I made my way over to Draco and Blaise who were seated opposite of each other on our usual couch.

"Have either of you seen Pansy?"I asked flopping down between the two. 

"No love, why are you looking for her?"Draco asked pulling me to rest my head on his lap. 

"She promised to help me pack. But she's gone so now I'm fighting with my suitcase."He started to play with my hair. 

"You really can't pack your own case Y/n?"Blaise teased. 

I kicked his leg and groaned. "I can but I don't want to do it myself. I brought so much. "

"How about I help you love? Will that make you feel better?"

"My suitcase is in the girls dorms."

"I know."

"Are boys even allowed in there?"

"Probably not."

I sat up and looked at him. "We better not get in trouble Malfoy." 

"What are they going to do. It's the last day of school."He said as he got up  putting his hand out for me to grab. 

I took it as I got up. 

"You two better keep it kid friendly up there."Blaise smirked."I've still gotta marry her Malfoy, so don't corrupt her mind."

I felt my face start to heat up. 

Draco just rolled his eyes and pulled me up the stairs. We got to my dorm and I just swung the door open. He walked in and started to look around. 

"It's neater in here then I thought it was going to be love."He spoke up a few seconds later.

"Thanks I guess. Are the boy dorms like this?"I asked as I walked over to my bed.

"You know you could always find out yourself right?"

"Hmm?"

"I'd love to take you to my dorm."He said with a grin slipping onto his face.

"Eww Malfoy. Kid friendly remember." 

"Mhm."

We started packing and it was quiet for a while. I watched him fold my clothes way neater than  I was doing. He seemed so calm.

 How is the boy who has the reputation of a bully, here helping me fold my clothes? 

"You know love, I'm starting to think you like me."He spoke pulling me back to reality. 

"Hmm?"

"You're staring at me again."

"Oh. Umm, well."I said looking around the room. "I, uhm was remembering to , ah, give you your ring back. Yeah."

"Oh really?"He sounded amused. 

"Yeah. Here."I slipped it off my finger. 

"I've told you to keep it a million times."

It was true. Ever since he let me borrow it during testing I've tried to give it back. And every time he'd deny it, telling me to keep it. It was a really nice ring which was exactly why I couldn't keep it. 

"I can't Malfoy."

"Why?"

"Because. It looks really expensive."

"So?"

"So I can't just take your ring that probably costs like a bazillion dollars and give you nothing."I said tossing my hoodie into my case.

"You can because it looks really good on your hand. And bazillion? Really love?"

"Malfoy."

"I'm not taking it back. Now keep the ring and finish packing. Okay?"

I tried to complain but he just brought his finger to his lips and shh'd me. 

I rolled my eyes and went back to packing. I realized we had a problem. 

"Umm Malfoy."I could feel my face turning red. 

"Yes?"

"Can you cover your eyes?"

"Why?"

"Just do it."

"No."

"Malfoy cover your eyes I've got to pack my undergarments."I blurted out. 

For some reason that sent him into a fit of laughter. 

"It's not funny."

"Oh but it is. You should have seen your face. Oh, that was priceless."He said through laughs. 

"Go on,cover your eyes. "

He finally did and I scrambled to pack them as fast as I could. I folded them up and put them under some of my clothes that were already in the suitcase. 

When I finished I tapped his shoulder letting him know I was done. 

We finished up and I threw myself on my bed laying on my back  staring up at the ceiling. 

I felt the bed shift letting me know he laid next to me. 

"Are you and Harry cool now?" I asked genuinely wanting to know. 

"Why would me and Potter ever be cool with each other?" 

I looked over at him."I mean you guys spent time together and didn't fight. Seemed you didn't hate his company that much."

"I did that for you."

"So if I asked you to be friends with Harry would you?" I said turning on my side to see his face fully. 

He bunched up his nose in disgust."You want me to pals with Saint Potter?"

"No."

"But you just said that."

"No I asked if you would."

"Oh."

"So would you?"

"For you?"

"Mhm."

"I wouldn't be friends with him. I'd leave him alone but friends no."He said getting in the same position as me. We were now fully facing each other. 

"Why?"

"Why what?"

I rolled my eyes at him."Why would you do that?"

"Because you asked me to."

"Yeah but so have a couple people."

"That's different. You.., I umm. Me and you we're, we're....friends. So it's different." He turned to lay back on his back. 

"Oh." 

We just laid there for a bit. I was still facing him as I took in his face. He was rather handsome. I mean I've noticed it before,I'd never admit it to him though.  And I grew to like his silver eyes. I watched him bunch his eyebrows seeming deep in though.

He suddenly spoke up."Will you write to me?"

"As long as you write me back, then yes."

"Okay."

"Oh." I suddenly sat up. "My birthday's over break. If I have a party will you come?"I asked hopeful. 

(The birthday obvi won't have a date at all. It's your birthday so imagine that.)

"Who's all going?"

"It doesn't matter does it? You'll get to see this amazing person so it'll be worth your while."I grinned at him. 

"We'll see."

As we laid there we talked about random things. From trips to Hogsmeade to when he taught me to skate to childhood memories. 

He was honestly some of the best company I've had in a long time. And he was a great listener too. He didn't cut me off when I started to ramble or laugh at me when I admitted stupid things. 

He left eventually to make sure he had everything packed and soon after Pansy came back in. 

I was so ready to head back home. Time went so fast. Next thing I knew I was placing my trunk on the back of the train then falling asleep on the train. Head resting on the seat and legs on Malfoy. 

I fell asleep to the calming sounds of the train and Draco rubbing my leg. 

I had a good dream. I dreamt  that I was in a field where there were beautiful lilies everywhere and my dad was there. He was younger and my mother was with him. He was happy, fully happy. I hadn't seen him smile like that in a long time. We're laying on the ground looking up at the sky. 

"I miss you mom." I whispered to her. 

"But honey I'm right here."She turned to face me and smiled. I felt a tear run down my face. 

"Your right mom. Your right. 

Then suddenly I saw somebody walking toward us. I couldn't make out their face. As they got closer I started to make out that it was a guy he wasn't close enough yet for me to see him fully. He was getting closer and closer and just when I was about to see him I was shaken awake. 

"Love wake up. Were here."Draco said shaking my shoulder. 

I looked out the window and saw we were back at Platform 9 3/4. 

"Ok." Was all I said. We walked to get our trunks and I said good bye to him. We parted and I said my good byes to the rest of my friends, promising to write them. I didn't see Cedric but I heard he went home a week early for something. I guess it must have been true. 

I made my home thoughts still on my dream. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

658 30 21
Amely is a secret twin of Harry Potter. She's been living in America since the accident. And only two people knew, and that would be Albus and Hagrid...
149K 3.9K 20
(Y/n) (Y/l/n). A 5th year Hogwarts student. 16 years old. A Gryffindor and a muggle-born. Very kind, very nice, and very very lonely. Severus Snape...
4.6K 25 36
"If you want me to yourself, EARN ME!!!" She screamed going to push him but he caught her hands. "Earn you? Vanessa I could get you anytime" He whisp...
64.5K 2.2K 76
⚠️UNDER EDITING/REVISION⚠️ (Still available to read) "There's no way that boy could ever feel love..." Hermione spat "I think he could...you guys j...