Don't Love Her

By Bp_hiu

Lisa had been wanting to live a simple life ever since she turned into a teenager and had no butlers, maids... More

Dear, Readers: Note
Prologue: Freedom
일(1): Freedom = Normal Life
이(2): Job
삼(3): President & Secretary
사(4): Routine
오(5): Bad Blood
사(6): Something
칠(7): File A Case
팔(8): Marry Me
구(9): Ex-girlfriends
십(10): Scary
십일(11): Just Friends
십이(12): Bad Liar
십삼(13): Ignore
십사(14): Help
십오(15): Adhesive Bandage
십육(16): Weird & Bad
십칠(17): Not A Liar
십팔(18): Save Them
십구(19): Interested
이십(20): Collapsed
이십일(21): Sudden Trip
이십이(22): Play
이십삼(23): Los Angeles
이십사(24): Owned
이십오(25): Wedding Ring
이십육(26): Romantic Date
이십칠(27): Score
이십팔(28): A honeymoon is a must.
이십구(29): Ideal Type
삼십(30): Dirty
삼십일(31): Try
삼십이(32): Watch
삼십삼(33): Family Rank
삼십사(34): Fall Harder
삼십오(35): Top
삼십육(36): Title
삼십칠(37): Drinks
삼십팔(38): Headache
삼십구(39): Main Plan
사십(40): PARIS, France
PART II (40): Pursue
PART III (40): Second Cousin
PART IV (40): Meeting
PART V (40): Ready [M]
사십일(41): Lalisa vs Taehyung
사십이(42): Caught
사십삼(43): Lunch Break [M]
사십사(44): Dumb and Dumber
사십오(45): Clingy
사십육(46): Eight Letters
사십칠(47): Jealousy
사십팔(48): Dead
사십구(49): Escaped
오십(50): Sudden
오십일(51): Motorcycle
오십이(52): Wang's Weakness [M]
오십삼(53): 'An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth'
오십사(54): Jennie chose her wife, Lalisa.
Part II (55): More Than Two
오십육(56): Teasing
Part II (56): Roseanne-Bambam
PART III (56): Joohyun-Jongin
오십칠(57): Other Friend
오십팔(58): Punish [M]
오십구(59): Touch=Kill
육십(60): Chu-unnie
육십일(61): Overthinking
육십이(62): Hide
육십삼(63): Deserve
육십사(64): Peace and Happiness
EPILOGUE
SPECIAL CHAPTER (I): Children
SPECIAL CHAPTER (II): Adorable Family
SPECIAL CHAPTER (III): Last [M]
Author's Note

오십오(55): Tears of Joy

19.8K 920 178
By Bp_hiu

JENNIE

I can't find my wife. She was not in the KM Tower nor in the KM Group building. I don't know anymore where to find her because I already went to the possible places she went to.

I have been driving around Seoul, still looking for her. Jisoo and Rosie already told me about the state of the Kim Mansion. They said that the Brüshweiler went to the mansion and killed all the Wangs.

They also mentioned that the heir was with the men that the Brüshweilers sent here in Seoul. They didn't see the inheritor's face, but they saw its figure from afar.

They told me that the heir would have long blonde hair and a slim figure. The inheritor's back figure was so attractive and to die for.

I don't know if they are just exaggerating things or if they are serious.

As I drove around Seoul, I saw the mess that the Wangs made. It looks like Seoul went through an apocalypse because almost every place that I passed by got damaged by the war.

All of a sudden, a car appeared in front of me, which made me press the front brake, but I still crashed into the hood of the car, which made my body fall from my motorcycle.

I tried to move, but it caused me to grumble in so much pain.

"Jennie Kim." I heard a familiar voice, which made me look where the voice was coming from to see Jisoo's step-brother, Taehyung.

I'm not surprised anymore to see him out of prison and the Wangs are the ones behind his escape.

I immediately brought out my gun that I was hiding behind my back and pointed at him. He did the same thing, and he was smiling evilly.

"I don't want to kill you, but I have to for the sake of the Wang family." Taehyung said as he walked towards me, which made me immediately stand up from the ground, ignoring the pain that I was feeling.

"You're so stupid." I growled at him and stepped backwards as Taehyung tried to approach me.

He burst out laughing and soon stopped, looking at me coldly.

"I should've killed you before this war could happen." He stated, which made me chuckle.

"You know what's the reason why you didn't? It's because you are too stupid and such a disgrace." I saw how he clenched his jaw and looked at me angrily.

I know that my words are provoking him to continue killing me, but I don't care since I'm only telling the truth.

"You are already near death, but you still have some braveness to provoke me, Jennie." He stopped from getting near me and flashed me a smile. "That's what I like about you. You are so feisty like a wild tiger, but on the inside you are a scared kitten."

Bang!

Bang!

I fell to my knees when he shot my left thigh, which also caused me to miss my shot.

Taehyung approached me while shooting the ground, scaring me and warning me that if I moved, he would shoot me next.

He successfully arrived in front of me and snatched my gun from my hands. Then he grabbed my chin, making me look at him.

"You are so beautiful, Jennie. Sadly, I didn't even try to taste you because you were too busy being a slut to that fucking shitty wife of yours." He leaned his face closer to me and grabbed my hair gently, then he sniffed it like a maniac. 

"You smell so good." He commented as he enjoyed sniffing my hair. "You probably taste good too."

I pushed him away and slapped him in his face, which received another gunshot from him, but it briefly hit my arm.

"Stop fighting, Jennie Kim!" He shouted and pointed the gun at my forehead.

"I won't." I looked at him dead, not caring if there was a gun in front of me.

He sighed, "I will give you a choice. I will spare your life and you will be my wife, or you will die right here and right now."

Before I answered, I burst out laughing like he had said something so funny, which made him frown and confused.

"What are you laughing at?" He asked, confusedly.

I secretly pulled out a pocket knife from my shoes.

"Marrying you will be the stupidest idea and that I will forever regret. Imagine being married to someone stupid like you, who doesn't have a proper life or even a proper future ahead of them because I'm sure you will rot in prison after this shit situation we are in." I shook my head in disbelief.

"You are the one stupid here, Jennie Kim. You know that I can kill you, right? But you're still putting my goddamn pati—" He got cut off when we heard a gunshot.

Bang!

The gun that he was holding was now in the ground, which I immediately kicked away and stabbed Taehyung's right thigh.

"Arghhh!!" He groaned in pain as I dug the knife into his right thigh and twisted it against his skin.

He grabbed my arm and tried to remove it, so I pulled the knife from his right thigh, which made him bleed a lot.

"You son of a bitch!" He shouted and was about to hit me when a hand grabbed his neck and choked him.

"Lili." I uttered as I watched my wife strangle Taehyung's neck.

Lalisa kicked Taehyung shin and made him kneel on the hard ground. She grabbed his hair and slapped him hard in the face.

"Who the fuck are you to touch my wife?!" Lalisa she shouted angrily as she hit Taehyung continuously. "Until now, you didn't learn your goddamn lesson!!"

She smashed Taehyung's face in the ground and stood up, then she stepped on Taehyung's head.

"I already spared you fucking life, but you still choose to fucking harm my wife!! You surely chose death, Taehyung. I don't care anymore if you are Jisoo's stepbrother. She probably already regrets having a fucking step-brother like you!! " Lalisa brutally kicked Taehyung's head like it was a soccer ball.

I watched her pour her anger on Taehyung. She was so mad and I don't think anyone could stop Lili from beating Taehyung. He was already unconscious, but Lili still didn't stop.

I tried to stand up but failed when I felt the pain in my left thigh and it bled more.

"Arghh." I hissed in pain, which caught Lili's attention.

She rushed towards me and crouched down in front of me. She ripped her shirt and wrapped it around my left thigh.

I just watched her and waited for her to speak, but instead of speaking, I heard sobs coming from her. She was crying and trying to keep quiet, but still wasn't able to do so.

I gently held her hand at her side and made her look at me. 

Tears were continuously coming out of her eyes. She is looking at me with eyes full of worry and guilt.

"N-nini." She had a hard time saying my name because she was crying so much.

"Yes, Lili. Nini is here and she is fine. You don't have to worry, okay? " I wiped her tears, but she cried more and hugged me tightly.

"I...I almost lost you." She uttered this while her face was buried in my shoulder.

"You won't." I kissed her head and let her cry on my shoulder. "You won't, Lili because I know you won't let that happen."

She pulled away from my shoulder and cupped my face. I flashed her my gummy smile and she leaned closer to me, then she kissed me gently on the lips.

"I love you." 

My eyes widened when I heard the eight letters that I had been waiting to hear from her, and I didn't expect that she would say it now, in the middle of the war.

"I'd be lying if I didn't say that I don't love you because Jennie Ruby Jane Kim, I love you so much and I don't think I can bear the pain if I lose you. I will protect you; I will always try to be by your side; I will strive to be a better wife for you; and I will always love you more than you loved me. I love you, Nini." She confessed, kissing my forehead.

I felt tears coming from my own eyes. Hearing her say that she loves me, makes me happy and loves me.

Tears of joy.

My eyes are filled with tears of joy.

"I love you too, Lili." She smiled despite the fact she was crying. We both were.

We heard the sound of a car, which interrupted our moments. Lalisa immediately wiped her tears and carried me, bridal style.

"We have to go, it's still not safe." Lalisa helped me sit in the back of her motorcycle and put on my helmet.

She sat in front of me and grabbed both of my hands, then wrapped them around her waist. 

"Hold on to me tightly. I don't want you to fall to the ground or to anyone, because I only want you to fall again and again to me, Nini." She said as she started the motorcycle.

"You can be a little possessive, hubby." I tighten my hold on her waist.

"I am. I only want you for myself and no one else. You are only mine, Wifey." She drove the motorcycle skillfully.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

260K 6.3K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
402K 9.3K 61
You know what this is... 2024 #1 In Kagari 1/28/24 #1 In Akeno 1/19/24 #1 In Sung Jin Woo 1/11/24 #1 In Monarchs 1/5/24 2023 #1 In Solo Leveling 12/8...
1M 55.3K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
712K 43.5K 108
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...