Senseless

By ohsobiebah

stars can't shine without darkness. ---- There are uncontrollable feelings and senseless decisions that take... More

Intro
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Author's Note
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four

Chapter Ten

635 30 5
By ohsobiebah

Miley's p.o.v

Jason talked on and off throughout the drive to central. It was interesting, but the topic seemed to always be about me. I was interested in also learning about him but it seemed that he was more closed off than me. I can understand why but I still found myself wondering about him. I knew that he had a file on me, and I already knew what was in that file. I had a file on him and I was sure that he knew that. But, at the end of the day a file can only tell so much about a person.

Despite the attitude he gave off there was more to him. There was something more that people didn't notice or talk about. I knew that he was a ladies man, and I knew that there was some bad habits and qualities that he would never truly be able to break but I still found myself being drawn in and I couldn't control it.

"Here we are," Jason said as we pulled onto a secluded road. There was a gate not too far ahead.

"It's gated?" I asked. I saw nothing but trees and a tall black fence.

"Complete lock down. Nobody goes in or out without me and my security team knowing." He said as the gate opened we followed behind the vans.

"Nice," I nodded.

We drove for another five minutes before we saw some houses.

"These are the guest houses." Jason said. "Your crew will stay in the main house that way it will be easier to correspond." He clarified. I nodded as we continued to drive. It was a nice place, and it looked like a community.

"Here we are," Jason said as we turned down a long driveway that had a large fountain in the middle that you could circle around. The house was big and looked like it was 3 stories high. We stopped behind the vans and parked. I grabbed my things before climbing out of the car.

"Nice," I nodded approvingly.

"Thanks," Jason said as he climbed out of the car.

"Hey boss," a tall buff man said walking out of the house.

"Klint," Jason nodded walking around the car to greet him. "I hope everything is set up." Jason nodded.

"Yes," Klint said glancing back at the house. "We have a little welcome party prepared." He smiled at Jason.

"Good," Jason smiled. "Make sure the luggage gets put into the appropriate rooms." He ordered.

"Of course boss." Klint nodded before walking away.

"Klint," Jason called before he could walk away. Klint turned around.

"This is Miley, she will be working with us. Make sure she gets a nice room." Jason said before walking into the house.

"Nice to meet you," I said with a nod.

"You as well." He nodded as he walked to the first van and opened it. Another man walked out of the house and join him followed by one or two more.

Great Megan and I will be the only girl.

"Follow me," Klint said walking over with my bags in his hands.

I followed him into the house and up the stairs. I was awestruck at how big the house was. The marble floor accented the tall oak walls. I walked up the twirling staircase. We passed the second floor and kept walking. It was a nice house and I am pretty sure my mouth was on the floor. We stopped on the third floor though it looked like the staircase lead to one more floor. We walked down a hallway there looked to be many other hallways along the way but we kept going straight. The floors were hard wood and the walls were a neutral color. We passed some rooms before reaching the end of the hallway. Klint pulled out a key after setting my bags down and opened the door gesturing for me to walk inside.

The room was practically a presidential suite. I walked inside and noticed the couch with huge TV in front of it. I might not ever leave the room. There was even a mini fridge and microwave by the TV. Past that there was another room. I walked inside it and saw that it was the bedroom. It had a large queen sized bed there was a night stand on each side. There was also a nice desk and a long dresser with a mirror attached. There was also a nice walk in closet that connected to the bathroom.

"This is nice," I complimented as I walked out of the bedroom. There was a double door that opened to overlook the side of the house. I walked over and opened it, Canada was so beautiful, this was the nicest view I had seen in a long time.

"Ill set your bags down here." Klint said pulling me out of my daydream.

"Thank you," I smiled.

"We will be having a welcoming party at 10." He said walking to the door.

"Okay," I nodded.

"I set the key on the coffee table." He said before shutting the door behind him.

I brought the bags to my room to unpack. There were some stuff in California that I might need to send for because I surely didn't pack enough. I pulled out one of my best dresses and hung it in the closet. I got a shower and washed my hair. There was going to be a party tonight. I really didn't know what that meant but I knew that I would be meeting a lot of the guys we would be working side by side with and I wanted to look my best. Once I got out, I did my makeup and hair. I wanted to go see Megan to ensure that I looked my best but I decided not to.

I knew how to do my makeup and hair well I just rarely did it because I never really felt the need to. I would rather wear sweats and a large shirt then dress up. But, I knew that first impressions were everything.

After I was done, I noticed that it was 10. I quickly put my dress and heels on. I took one last look at myself in the mirror before leaving my room. I didn't know where to go but I just walked down the way that I walked up. I was already uncomfortable in my dress but I pushed aside the discomfort and found myself at the end of the staircase.

I looked around before deciding to go left because I heard someone laughing. I opened the doors to the right and saw people swarming around drinking and talking with one another.

"Miley," Megan screamed when she saw me. The room was filled with all kinds of men and very few women. The women that were there were hanging all over the guys.

"So this is what they mean by welcome party." I shook my head.

"Yeah," she shook her head. "Some of the guys were flirting with me." She laughed.

"I can only imagine what you said to them." I laughed. She rolled her eyes and linked our arms together.

I looked over as saw Chase talking to a tall blonde. She looked pretty but not like the rest of the girls here. I looked past Chase and saw Jason sitting on the couch with women all around him. Pathetic.

"Miley," Chase called over. I walked over to him with Megan following close behind.

"Miley this is Lauren, Lauren this is Miley." He introduced me to the women.

"Hi," she smiled.

"Hey," I smiled back.

"This is Megan," I said pointing to Megan.

"Hey," Megan winked. I rolled my eyes and looked at Lauren.

"She's my girlfriend." Chase said clearing his throat.

"Oh," Megan rolled her eyes.

"Do you know if there are any girls here that don't have a boyfriend or even a boy preference?" Megan asked. I could help but laugh at the way she worded it.

"I doubt you will find any. They are all paid to be here. Unless you are interested in a twosome and you are okay with some of the guys watch." Jason sneered.

"God, you must be really lonely." Megan huffed.

"Fuck off," He spat and drank the rest of the liquor that was in his hands. Lauren was suddenly really tense now that Jason was standing on the other side of her. He looked closely at her before requesting another drink from the man that walked by with the tray in his hands. He took Jason's drink only to return it with another.

"Well, ladies how about we go up to my room." Jason said looking at the two girls that were on the couch watching him. They giggled and walked over to him.

"If you fuckers will excuse me." Jason sneered as he began to walk away with a girl on each arm. Chase moved out of the way after wrapping his arm around Laurens waist. Jason looked back at Lauren and Chase before walking out of the room.

"Well, it looks like he is getting his quick fix. I just hope it's enough to numb him over for the next few weeks to get this shit done." I sighed.

"He will probably need a quick fix every night, especially now." Chase huffed.

"What do you mean?" I asked looking at Chase.

"It doesn't matter." He shook his head.

"Yes it does." I said.

"He found out that Lauren and I our dating." Chase sighed.

"I suppose that is a bad thing?" I asked.

"He still has a thing for me." Lauren sighed.

"Oh, I couldn't tell." I shook my head. It was obvious the way he was staring at her that there was something going on.

"It's not like that," she sighed. "We all grew up together. Jason and I were the closest. We dated on and off but we have always had a thing for each other. After he took over we stopped talking. But, Chase and I stayed close." She explained. "I don't want you to think that I am a slut or anything. Jason and I never hooked up he always preferred one night stands and I wasn't into that. I was just tired of it. It was always the same with him and when he took over it got worse. I couldn't stand to be near him let alone friends with him. We haven't been the same since." She explained.

"Great," I sighed shaking my head.

"What?" Chase snapped.

"I have to take care of this dipshit now." I shook my head. "You guys sure are great friends." I laughed.

"Oh fuck off." He snapped. "No one wants you here anyways. Jason sure as hell doesn't. Things were fine before you showed up."

"Oh, so this is my fault?" I asked with a smile. This was really fucked up.

"I don't appreciate how you are treating my girlfriend." He growled.

"I'm not afraid of you Chase. I am only here to get a job done. And because you couldn't keep this little relationship on the down low, I have to babysit on top of everything." I spat.

"Like I said, you guys seem like great friends." I rolled my eyes.

"You don't know anything about us." He spat his voice raising.

"I suppose that is a good thing. I don't want to be fucked over by my friends." I laughed. Chases hand swung back I grabbed it before it landed on my face.

"Try something like that again and I will end you." I snapped. DJ, Megan, Jon, Lou and Chuck were now standing behind me. "I think you are forgetting who I am." I glared at him.

"Chase," Lauren said grabbing him.

"No, I will not be treated like this." He snapped. "Get the fuck out." He snapped and pointed to the door.

"Last time I checked you aren't the one that I am working with." I said placing my hands on my hips.

"What the fuck is going on here?" Jason asked. At this point everyone was silent and watching us.

"She is out of line." Chase jumped.

"Chase seems to think that he is the one in charge here. He just told me to get the fuck out." I said crossing my arms.

"Not to mention her tried to hit her." Jon said through gritted teeth.

"Oh?" Jason said walking closer. He was now standing in between me and Chase.

"You hit women now?" He asked.

"That's not what happened." Lauren defended.

"I wasn't talking to you." Jason snapped.

"She doesn't have the right to come into my home and treat me and Lauren like this." Chase spat.

"Well, this isn't your home. I don't care if you like Miley or not, she is staying." Jason spat.

"Ever raise and hand to her again and you're done." He glared at him.

"I want to be treated with respect." Chase glared back at Jason.

"Oh? Well then maybe you should start respecting other people first. I don't need you here and if you keep it up you will be out on your ass." Jason threatened.

"Jason," Lauren pleaded. "C'mon we are all friends here." Wow, she was a player.

"Fuck off Lauren. Friends don't treat each other like this" Jason snapped. It looked like he saw through her little game. "I don't need friends in this business, I need people that know what the fuck they are doing. If you don't like Miley and I working together then go work for Derek and Jeremy. I am done playing there petty games with you two." Jason sneered. I could tell he was pissed.

"C'mon." Chase said walking away with Lauren on his side.

"What a welcome party" Jason laughed. "If he gives you anymore problems let me know." Jason said before walking out of the room.

"What a night." Megan said after Jason left.

"Yeah," I sighed.

"Jason seems to have a lot of skeletons in his closet." Megan shook her head.

"No, he just has a lot of people whom have stabbed him in the back." I countered.

(I know this is super long. Lol. I couldn't stop writing. Please comment and vote. xoxo)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

640K 39.2K 103
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1M 54.8K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
677K 33.5K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
25.9K 389 29
"should've never let you go." ***this is a complete work of fiction! Athena is just a character and this is just a fanfiction. Enjoy :) finished 4/2...