𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎? 𝙻𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚒𝚜𝚖...

By onlyNagi

LOOKISM x TOKYOREVENGERS!M/N (only after some chapter) [ON HITAUS] ⚠️EXTREMELY CRINGE, I WROTE THIS FOR FUN... More

Chapter 1 : Introduction
Chapter 2 : Welcome
Chapitre 3: Korea
Chapter 4: J-High School
Chapter 5: Daniel's Birthday
Chapter 6: The festival
Chapter 7: bubble tea
Chapter 8 : the school trip
Chapter 9:You're done
Chapter 10:back to Hell
Chapter 11: The date
Chapter 13: Paprika TV II
Chapter 14: "Just for shoes?!"
Chapter 15 : Study.
Chapter 16: PaceBook FIN
Chapter 17 : Idols
Chapter 18: PTJ ent.
Chapter 19: "Nude pics?Ew."
Chapter 20: His birhtday gift
Chapter 21:Finally,peace?
Chapter 22: Upheaval and backstory
Chapter 23: Pain and satisfaction.
Chapter 24: Betrayal and acceptance
Chapter 25: Strawberry addiction
Chapter 26: A nightmare or reality?
Chapter 27:its a prank
Chapter 28: grognasse
Chapter 29: wasted and high
Chapter 30:4th affiliation
Chapter 31: you can die for all I care
Chatper 32:faded pink
Chapter 33: rainy day
Chapter 34: red
Chapter 35: that was so unexcepted
Chapter 36: 人魂

Chapter 12: Paprika TV

3.5K 134 73
By onlyNagi

𝐋𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 • • •

𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞.

««««««««««««««««« ❦ »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

M/N POV:

As alway,I walked to the school with Daniel by my side and we talked about all and nothing.We we're once again greeted by the students and teachers and finally arrived to the familiar classroom.I muttered to Daniel "bye" and go to my chair.I sat beside Jay and put my head on his shoulder.He tucked some hair out of my eyes and patted my head.He got back to watching out the window and I slept.Some time after I heard the bitche-I mean,the group of Zack's friends talking with Doo.

"Hey,you got some money these day did you get accepted as a stripper?"

"What?!No,asshole.I'm a star on Paprika TV."

He say feeling proud of himself.

"Paprika TV?"

"It's a app where you can live stream. You get balloons from the viewer and then you have money.The ballons are like the virtual money on Paprika TV but it's real money converts in what we call balloons.We,Streamer  take 60% of what we win and the 40% left are for the one who created the app."

"Thats so cool,Doo!"

"Yeah I know,I'm going to live stream this evening,but you can come watch tomorrow at mine's?"

"Sure"

They all agree totally clueless about what Doo was doing.

The teacher entered the room and all the student stood up to greet her. She told them to sit back down as she put some paper on her table.

🕰Time skip

You stood up and got out of the classroom with Daniel by your side. Will you were almost done to pack your things.Daniel took the last book and put it in the bag and took your hand. You guys walked to your house and bided goodbye.

Back home, you immediately took a shower and change into some confortable clothes.

You were on your couch and suddenly remembered Doo talking about 'Paprika TV'.

You downloaded the app on your Pc and created an account. You gives yourself the pseudonym of  'Sm.king Prince' he put on an profile picture and thought of password.

[Sm.king hōt]
Online

You felt satisfied by it and remembered the time your friend took this picture of you,don't get it wrong you don't smoke anymore.But back in Japan you were kinda dumb. You never smoked ever again. But still find the picture cool.
You cherche for some live stream to watch and saw the one from one of your classmate.
'If I remember,that's one of the girl who tried to flirt with me.Isn't her name Yui?'
You open end her stream and felt cringe just by watching it.She was trying to act cute and all and it was very disturbing. After getting out of her live,I didn't find anything interesting so I decide to do a live stream myself.You had all you needed.The micro,the camera with a big quality,a decorated room and a handsome face.

You turned off the light of your gaming room.Turned on the purple leds and named your live stream 'talk and chill'.

This is your setup and

Here is your wallpaper.

Some minute after starting the live,you already had 50 viewers that's keep sharing the link to their friends,you quickly got up to the 2k viewers just by siting there.

"Hi.My name is M/N and I'm new on Praprika TV. Please take care of me."

You said while looking all cute but not cringy like Yui.

-"KYAAA HE IS SO CUTEEEEE"
-"HOW OLD ARE YOUUU"
-"GIMME YOUR NUMBER"
-"oui oui baguette 🥖"
-"What is handsome and is waiting for me? YOU"

[Your.Gagnam.Beauty donated 5$]

"OH,thank you..."

You approach yourself form the screen to read the name and smirked a little

"Thank you MY gagnam beauty."

You put on a cute smile on and all the girls(boys) had a nose bleed or had pass out.

" 'How old are you?' Oh well I'm 16."

-"What's your nationality??"

"I'm Japanese.Raise your hand Japanese people "

You raised your hand while striking it inside your hair.

-"✋🏻"
x20

"Woaa I didn't tho there wil be so much Japenese."

-"What's your PaceBook?!"

"Oh humm,I don't have PaceBook...Well I'm going to download it with you guys!"

You took out your ExPeNciIvE phone and downloaded PaceBook. You looked up and your eyes locked on a number. There was 38,4K person who were watching you now. You had now 38K subscriber.You we're kinda happy and smiled.PaceBook finally finished downloading and you created an account.

"What should I name myself?"

-"Hot king"
-"Daddyishere"
-"Candice..."
-"Smoking guys?"

-[LoveisBad donated 15$
      Read the message
          "AceIsMind"]

"Ohh that's one seem good, I liked that's type of join."
"So AceIsMind is it?"

-"YEAHHH"
-"YESSS"
-"OFC"
   • • •

"Do I put the same pfp as here?I have another pic,wait lemme show you guys."

[you showed the pic at the top]

-"SO HOOTT"
-"PUT THIS ONEEE"
-"WOOF WOOF WOOF"
-"IS HE AN IDOL OR WHAT?"
-"DADDY STEP ON ME"
-"CHOKE ME LIKE YOU HATE ME BUT YOU LOVE ME 😩"

"Ok So I put that one, I finished my account"

-"GIVE ITTT"

"Take screenshot"

You took your phone and showed them your account.

                                  'AceIsMind'

0 post   0 subscribers    0 subscribed    0 likes
From
0 post  37,6K subscribers  0 subscribed   0 likes

"WOAH YOU GUYS ARE SO FAST Haha"

You then looked at the time and decided to live for another hour. The viewers were nice and the topic about this live was mostly about different people.You were defending people who are being discriminated because of their physical situation. You were now know not only because of your pretty face but also because because of your open mind.

10:38pm

"Im going to sleep guys,I have school tomorrow. Good night"

You did a heart with your hand and turned off the live. You jumped on your bed and immediately slept the whole night.

🕰Time skip

Today Daniel was here again at the front door but you were a little late so you let him come inside. Your dog growled at him but when you told her he was a friend she became friendly.
You finally got out of the bathroom with only you pant on. Daniel was blushing like crazy and turned around.You dressed quickly and you both bid goodbye to the dog and left.

At the when you came in, their was much more fangirls. They all talked about your live about yesterday and all. You finnaly exhaled the oxygen you had in your lung sic e they finally let you go .You head to the class and decided to check your account on Pace book and Paprika TV.

!!!

You had 69,5K follower on Paprika TV and 68,7K on PaceBook. You were kinda surprised and decided to take a picture to post it.
You asked Jay,shyly,to take a picture of you. He agree and the result choked him.

You looked so calm and handsome. You posted it and a notification suddenly popped out of Jay's phone.You looked at him suspiciously and took his phone away to see. You find it so cute.His lock screen was you both and the notification was yours. He was subscribed to you and you looked at him with a smile. You gave him back his phone and hugged him.He bring you toward his chest and you just scrolled on PaceBook. You found a guy account. He was handsome and seemed pretty rich.You liked his pic and commented
'Nice car,I got the same but in blue.'
In an instant he replied a kind thank you.
Before putting your phone away you looked at your post not expecting it to already have much like but,for the I don't remember times,your were surprised. You're post already had so much comment and likes. You turned off your phone still not believing it. Some girl from the class spayed on you and took some pics.

Yui came toward you and started to talk with you,

"Hello M/N.How are you today ?"

You just looked blankly at her and shoved off her arm that was about to take your hand.

"I'm tired so come at me with all you bullshit."

You sternly said.
She backed away a little and left because you gave her a cold glare.

🕰Time skip

It was lunch time and I was sitting with Daniel,Zack,Jay,Mira and Zoe. We were eating peacefully when suddenly Vasco came and started at Daniel

"DANIEL! Is it true you have a golden retriever at your house?!Can I see it ?????"

"Hum,well it's a crossed dog,so she isn't fully a golden retirer.And I don't think she will like you,I MEAN,She don't like stranger."

"Ohh..."

He looked down but then a voice interrupted us.

"V-Vasco,I have a golden retriever at mine's."

"REALL-"

"Don't believe him Vasco,you don't know him.He is Namsoo Lee, the super liar.
He Namsoo,how tall is a golden retriever?"

"It's as tall as a chihuahua?"

"That's what I thought,he is lying."

"But.M/N how is your dog!?"

He said with big smile on his face will facing me. I eyed Namsoo and saw he was on the verge of crying,I felt pity but he deserve it.I don't like liar.

After talking with Vasco,we decided to go home the three of us,Daniel,Vasco and I, and to play with Mizukitamari.

««««««««««««««««« ❦ »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

1567 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

187K 5K 24
𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗵𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗻𝘀 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗮 𝗰𝗿𝘂𝘀𝗵 𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗻𝘀 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗼 𝗮𝗻 𝗼𝗯𝘀𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻? 𝐒𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐡𝐢𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐨 𝐨𝐧...
201K 12.5K 55
A person with common sense would know what to do after acknowledging the situation and fully understanding what events will occur in the future if th...
6.7K 162 16
A book of one-shots for your favorite Lookism boys ❤️ Taking requests--Im sure you favorite male character will be here and if they aren't request th...
8.6K 395 15
Y/n solon who came from Japan, her father is a Yakuza doing illegal activities except for human trafficking and drug operation and the strongest Yaku...