The disabled big guy's oki si...

By Kessho_Yuki

COMPLETED Alternative title : 残疾大佬的冲喜傻妻 Author : 挫纷 He Yi wore a book after his death and became the male wif... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 83
Part 84 EXTRA 1
Part 85 EXTRA 2
Part 86 EXTRA 3
Part 87 EXTRA 4
Part 88 EXTRA 5
Part 89 EXTRA 6

Part 75

1.1K 51 7
By Kessho_Yuki

gu yanqing saw that shang jinghui did not betray him, smiled and gestured at shang jinghui to express his gratitude, and was very touched to think that his cousin was righteous enough, unlike those fox friends he had known since childhood, who drank wine well with his brothers, and turned his head to sell him to his parents.

shang jinghui just looked at him and then casually withdrew his gaze, but he yi secretly blinked at gu yanqing, trying to remind him to hide from his uncle and them.

gu yanqing got the meaning of he yi, nodded his head while reaching out a no, and then used two fingers to imitate the way people walked to indicate that he was leaving.

seeing that he yi nodded slightly, gu yanqing sneaked out of the side door, otherwise he might be exposed when everyone entered the table later.

anyway, he just wanted to come over and make a scene, and now it's almost time to leave after watching the good show.

the second half of the banquet went quite smoothly, no one dared to touch the moldy head to make shang jinghui unhappy, and his attitude towards he yi was much more respectful than before, at least the superficial kung fu was in place.

after the banquet was over and all the guests were sent away, he yi stood at the door and stretched out, casually complaining: "i'm so tired, don't hold a banquet casually in the future." 

shang jinghui handed the ball in his arms back to the nursery to take care of, freed his hand and hugged he yi, "well, don't do it later, go home early and rest when you're tired."

he yi wrapped his arms around his neck, glanced at the nurseryman and bodyguard next to him with some embarrassment, buried his face into shang jingjian's chest, and whispered, "husband, are you not tired?" i only held the ball for a while and i felt my arm sore. 

"don't get tired, you may have been too long to exercise, lack of exercise." shang jinghui said.

"before it was inconvenient to be pregnant and injured, you can't blame me." he yi defended with a straight face.

shang jinghui's eyebrows widened, and he said with a smile in his voice: "well, i don't blame you, the ball is too heavy." 

"and i don't have as much strength as you." he yi said again.

shang jinghui smiled in response, bent down to put he yi into the car, tied his seat belt by hand, and then sat next to him to massage his arm, pressing while asking: "what acid is there besides the arm?" 

he yi sighed comfortably, enjoyed the service of shang jingjian, and hummed and said, "the waist is also a little sore." 

"then go back and press again." the doctor said you can exercise properly now, how about i jog with you tomorrow? shang jing asked.

he yi immediately replied, "well, good, after running in the morning, you can still go to li moqi's house to see xiaoxue, i haven't touched xiaoxue for a long time." 

shang jinghui did not want he yi to go to li moqi's house, but it was not good to directly reject he yi, and after a moment of silence, he said: "i let him lead the dog out, and when you are tired of running, you can walk the dog." 

he yi felt that this was also ok, and squinted his eyes in response.

the plan was quite good, and as a result, the next morning when shang jinghui asked he yi to get up and exercise, he yi was so sleepy that he couldn't open his eyes at all, and he shrank into the quilt, half asleep and half awake, muttering: "i'll sleep for a while." 

during this time, he was used to sleeping lazily, and for a while he couldn't get up so early.

shang jinghuan rubbed he yi's head, pulled the quilt down to reveal he yi's face, and then kissed him on his rosy lips, and coaxed in he yi's ear in a low and pleasant voice: "get up first, if you don't sleep enough, you can sleep more at noon, and you won't see xiaoxue again." 

he yi felt some itching in his ears, half of his body was as crisp and numb as electricity, he propped up his heavy eyelids and looked at the window, seeing that the sunlight was not very strong, he closed his eyes again, playfully hugged the quilt and did not let go, "it's still early, husband, will you let me sleep for another ten minutes?" 

shang jinghuan helplessly pinched his face, "then i will go to wash first, and then i will spank your ass when i can't call you back." 

he yi subconsciously covered his ass with his hand and hummed, "i'll get up later, let me sleep a little longer." 

when shang jinghui came out after washing, he saw that he yi was already asleep again, and he did not wake up after two sounds, he shook his head helplessly, took the mobile phone and looked at the time, and then informed du yuwei to postpone today's morning meeting for twenty minutes.

he yi slept back to the cage, and finally was picked up from the bed by shang jinghui, and after washing up in a daze, he was led out of the door by shang jinghui fiddling with a set of sportswear.

the greenery in the community is very well done, and in the summer, when the plants are at their most vigorous, they are a piece of pleasant green in the eyes.

he yi inhaled the still clean air, and the sleepworm was finally driven out of his brain, looking at shang jinghui and asking, "do you want to warm up first?" 

shang jing snorted and instructed he yi to do a warm-up action for a while, and then accompanied he yi to jog along the path in the community.

considering that he yi's knife edge had just grown well, shang jinghui did not dare to run too fast, and he pressed the speed to follow he yi's side.

li moqi received the news of shang jinghui yesterday, slightly adjusted the morning dog walking time, and as a result, he waited for half a day and did not see the shadows of shang jinghui and he yi.

seeing that the time was not early, and it might be late to go to work in the morning, he led xiaoxue to prepare to go home, only to turn around and see the two people coming out of the corner.

no, it wasn't walking, it was jogging, it was just too slow, and li moqi even suspected that the turtle running the tortoise and rabbit was faster than their jogging.

however, he did not dare to say these words, so he just waved at the two people and smiled and said hello.

he yi was excited when he saw xiao xue, and he sped up and ran over, and shang jinghuan reminded him uneasily next to him: "slow down, be careful of the wound." "

he yi simply did not run, accelerated his pace to xiaoxue, and hugged the big furry dog to make a mess.

li moqi is not in a hurry to go to work at this time, anyway, the boss is still here, even if he is late, it is because the boss lady wants to pet his dog, the responsibility is not on his side.

he yi rubbed the dog for a while, looked up and asked li moqi, "can you lend me xiaoxue to hang around for a while?" 

li moqi hurriedly handed the dog rope over and said, "of course, she has just pulled the dog, you can rest assured." 

he yi happily thanked him and led xiaoxue for a walk.

li moqi subconsciously wanted to follow up, shang jinghui looked back at him, he immediately stopped and said: "that, i still have something, i have to go home first, and then you can call me when you are done." 

he yi turned back and said, "then let's send xiaoxue back to you later." 

li moqi looked at shang jinghui's face before responding, "okay, then i'll go back first." 

he yi nodded and waved at him again.

xiao xue saw that the master was gone, turned his head to follow the past, the adult samoyed's size and strength were relatively large, he yi did not pull at once, fortunately, shang jing quickly grabbed the dog rope, and at the same time supported he yi to prevent him from falling.

he yi was startled, grabbed shang jinghui's arm and said, "how can xiao xue have such strength?" 

shang jinghui's words of reproach came to his mouth, and seeing that he yi was frightened, he silently swallowed the words back, took the dog rope and said, "let me lead it, of course, it is so big and powerful." 

li moqi heard the movement and quickly turned around and ran over, eagerly asking, "is it all right?" i forgot to remind you that the snow is quite big to run. 

he yi shook his head and said, "it's okay, i didn't fall, let my husband lead it, don't worry." 

li moqi squatted down in front of xiao xue, nagging and telling his precious daughter to obey, until shang jinghui urged him to leave, and he left uncomfortably.

just now, if he yi fell, shang jing was angry with him, and he was afraid that xiao xue would be implicated.

he yi was also worried that shang jinghui would blame li moqi, and when li moqi went far, he said to shang jinghui: "husband, don't be angry with director li, xiaoxue didn't mean it." 

shang jinghui raised an eyebrow, looked at he yi and asked, "in your eyes, i am so stingy?" 

he yi inexplicably heard a hint of grievance from shang jinghui's tone, and hurriedly said: "no, no, my husband is the most generous, and he will definitely not worry about xiao xue." 

shang jing snorted, thinking that as long as he yi didn't really fall, he certainly wouldn't bother with a dog.

the two of them took li moqi's dog and slipped away for a few days, and then it was time to go abroad to do skin surgery for he yi's belly.

he yi was not at ease to leave the ball alone at home, he had to go with the ball, the nursery and the bodyguard naturally had to follow, fortunately, there was a private plane in shangjing, otherwise it would be really inconvenient for such a huge group of people to go out together.

after getting on the plane, he yi looked at the smaller and smaller city below and suddenly remembered: "husband, our honeymoon is not over yet." 

"do you want to live now?" shang jing asked.

"otherwise i won't have time when school starts." he yi said.

shang jinghui thought for a moment, "yes, but when you see the doctor, we have to come back, i will arrange the company's affairs well, and the ball, he is too small, it will be very inconvenient to follow us." 

since it is a honeymoon, of course, you can't carry this small light bulb.

he yi asked uneasily, "what should i do with the ball?" leave him alone at home? 

"i'll arrange some more people to protect him." shang jinghui said.

he yi tangled for a while, "then let's go play for a week first, and then make up for the rest later." 

shang jinghuan squeezed the palm of his hand and smiled, "good, listen to you." "

he yi's stretch marks are actually not too serious, when pregnant, shang jinghui bought him a bunch of products to prevent stretch marks, basically every day to help him apply, and the doctor who made this appointment is also an expert in this area, and the treatment process is quite smooth.

after seeing the doctor, shang jinghui took him to another country to see gu yanli according to he yi's request, and he yi inquired about this cousin with shang jinghui all the way, afraid that he would make her angry, lest she hate gu yanqing even more.

in that case, my cousin would have been very sad.

before coming, shang jingjian contacted gu yanli and made an appointment to meet at a local restaurant so that they could have lunch together.

on the way to the restaurant, shang jinghui saw he yi's nervousness, and playfully pinched his face and said, "relax, she has a good temper, even if she doesn't want to see yan qing, she won't have an opinion on you because of this." 

"really? doesn't she think i'm nosy? he yi asked.

shang jinghui explained to him: "your starting point is good, you just want to ask yanqing about her attitude, and you don't have to interfere in the affairs of their sisters and brothers." 

he yi relaxed a little, got out of the car, and walked in after holding the gift prepared for gu yanli and following shang jingjian.

gu yanli came earlier than them, and after seeing shang jingjian, he stood up and greeted them, and then looked at he yi behind shang jinghui and asked, "this should be shang jinghui's wife, right?" 

he yi felt that her name for shang jinghui was a little strange, but he did not ask at this time, seeing that this very beautiful and temperamental cousin had a smile on her face, he dared to come out from behind shang jinghui and said: "cousin is good, my name is he yi." 

gu yanli heard he yi's "cousin" and looked up at shang jingjian.

"xiao yi is following my name, and has nothing to do with the gu family." shang jinghui briefly explained.

gu yanli had severed ties with the gu family for many years, and the relatives of the gu family rarely contacted, if they did not happen to have some business contacts, gu yanli would probably not even see him.

shang jinghui thought that gu yanli was minding the title of "cousin", but he did not expect gu yanli's peach blossom eyes to bend up, looking at him and teasing: "i have not heard you call my sister." 

the two of them were not far away for a few months, and when they were playing together in their childhood, shang jinghui also called her name directly, and never called out to her cousin.

shang jing glanced at her, did not pick up her ridicule, and directly pulled he yi into the seat.

gu yanli saw he yi's timid look, couldn't help but want to tease him, smiled and said: "still xiao yi's mouth is sweet, come and call my sister again for me to listen."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

258K 7.9K 200
COMPLETED Alternative Title : 小甜豆总觉得自己是替身 Author : 椋裎 Lin Ran is a little fool who has been raised abroad. He was brought back to his country by hi...
212K 8.2K 84
After being Scumbed, I was Pregnant with the Boss's Cub 被渣后我怀了大佬的崽 Author 花青鸾 Status 84 Chapter Description Tang Wang got a scholarship the next day...
1.9M 46.7K 192
This book composed of Seventeen short Imagines series . --- Stories, one shots, fanfic imagines dedicated for carats and kpop group name Seventeen...
143K 4.7K 197
Original : 异世之寒门首辅 Author : 秋风破席 Status : 708 Chapters (Completed) The librarian Han Zhengtai took the library to travel to the ancient Liang King...