The disabled big guy's oki si...

By Kessho_Yuki

COMPLETED Alternative title : 残疾大佬的冲喜傻妻 Author : 挫纷 He Yi wore a book after his death and became the male wif... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 83
Part 84 EXTRA 1
Part 85 EXTRA 2
Part 86 EXTRA 3
Part 87 EXTRA 4
Part 88 EXTRA 5
Part 89 EXTRA 6

Part 65

1.1K 59 2
By Kessho_Yuki

shang jinghui did not want to catch all the people who were not safe enough at once, it was not realistic, and it was not worth the loss, so when he caught a few big fish, he resolutely collected the rod, and then dealt with those people with lightning speed, in order to achieve the purpose of killing chickens and monkeys.

the company's rectification was relatively smooth, and the people under him basically had no problems, taking the opportunity to remove the power of those old slippery directors, and the rest could be handled by vice president lu.

the trouble is that the merchants are unlikely to completely remove them from the group, and shang jinghui can only throw people into the hands of the merchants, or arrange them for a nominal idle position, and prevent them from interfering in the company's affairs.

as for shang xingzhi, for the time being, it has not been found that he has anything to do with this incident, so shang jinghui did not pay much attention to him, but only sent him the evidence that xu qian sent someone to assassinate shang jingyun.

after reading it, shang xingzhi was so angry that he threw the document into xu qian's face on the spot and asked in a sharp voice: "is this the good thing you did?" 

although he didn't like shang jingyun's eldest son, he didn't care about shang jingyun's life and death, in the end, it was also his own flesh and blood that he had raised for more than twenty years, and he wouldn't have no feelings at all.

he really didn't expect xu qian, who usually looked gentle and considerate, to do such a vicious thing as murdering his stepson.

in the past, when shang jingyun was young, he came to complain to him that xu qian had pushed himself into the pond and almost drowned, and shang xingzhi thought that shang jingyun did not like his stepmother so he deliberately framed xu qian, so he did not believe shang jingyun's words at all, but now, he did not dare to be so sure that shang jingyun was lying.

xu qian had long been mentally prepared for being exposed, of course, she would not admit this crime, she looked aggrieved and cried and defended: "i did not! i didn't do it! how could i let people kill jing yun, we have been a husband and wife for so many years, don't you still believe in me as a person? "

"so what is this? the evidence is overwhelming, how can you make me believe you? the merchant asked angrily.

xu qian's tears flowed even more fiercely, and she was at a loss: "i don't know, it must be jing huan who framed me!" yes, it was he who framed me, and your nephew must have wanted to swallow the family property left by the old man alone, so he deliberately forged these things to destroy the feelings of our husband and wife, and you should not be deceived by him..."

shang xingzhi interrupted her impatiently, "enough! whether it's true or not i'll check it out. "

xu qian also wanted to explain, and shang xingzhi directly called the housekeeper and said, "send her back to the room, you are not allowed to let her out without my order, and you are not allowed to contact anyone." 

when xu qian heard this, she was even more flustered, and asked with a sneer: "you want to lock me up?" business, i have served you for so many years, you have no feelings for me at all? you believe everything people say, but you don't believe me, don't you? 

shang xingzhi saw the tear marks on her face, and there was a moment of hesitation in her heart, and finally she said strongly: "i will find out about this matter, and before that, you should go back to the room to calm down." 

xu qian put away the sneer, sighed in her heart, and her face returned to its previous meekness, turning to leave, but she heard shang xingzhi ask, "where did jing yun go, you really don't know?" 

xu qian's body was stunned, and he couldn't help but say, "didn't he run away from home himself?" you can't find out, how do i know? you ask me why not ask your good nephew who has a perfect wrist. "

after saying that, she left straight away, obviously angry.

shang xingzhi looked at her back, and there was something in his heart that was not a taste.

if you really wronged her, you must make up for her when the time comes, shang xing thought.

after listening to the relays of his subordinates, shang jinghui sarcastically thought that sooner or later shang xingzhi's intelligence would be toyed with by xu qian, and he didn't know how to die.

however, since xu qian dared to put her hand to his side, he naturally wanted to have fun with this second aunt.

in the past few days, ah hui has found out the reason for he zhibin's repatriation, and it is certainly not an accident.

after the bankruptcy of the he family, he zhibin lost his financial resources and could only work like ordinary international students to earn living expenses, and nothing had happened before, but some time ago when he was working in a restaurant, he was accused of stealing the valuables of customers, and the employer directly called the police.

the police found stolen goods from him, and the evidence was all there, so he was deported.

as for the guest who was stolen, after ah hui investigated, he found that he was indirectly connected to xu qian, but there were several turns in the middle, and finally it took them a lot of effort to find xu qian's head.

moreover, the news that he zhibin heard about the he family and he yuan after returning to china was also revealed to him by xu qian, and ah hu arrested the people who sent news to he zhibin, and the result of the question was that xu qian asked them to describe it on the basis of facts, so as to provoke he zhibin's hatred for shang jinghui and he yi.

one of them also hinted at he zhibin at xu qian's behest, saying that shang jinghui valued he yi very much, and if he could tie up he yi to blackmail shang jinghui, he could get as much money as he wanted.

shang jinghui speculated that xu qian's original plan was to let he zhibin kidnap he yi, and then control he zhibin, borrowing he zhibin's hand to take he yi and threaten him, so that even if the matter was revealed, she could put the responsibility on he zhibin, the scapegoat.

it's just that he zhibin didn't kidnap people, but planned to kill he yi directly.

if he hadn't blocked that knife in time, he yi would have been less fierce.

when he thought of this shang jinghui, he was a little afraid in his heart, fortunately, he accompanied he yi to school that day, otherwise he didn't dare to imagine what would happen.

ah hu went to the psychiatric doctor to show he zhibin according to shang jinghui's instructions, and after grinding for several days to determine that this person was pretending to be crazy, then he was no longer polite, locked up and interrogated him, and the confession they asked was almost the same as what they had found before.

after shang jinghui received the news, he personally went over, at this time he zhibin had been tossed all over his body, and as soon as he saw shang jinghui, his emotions became excited, and he struggled to shout at shang jinghui: "call he yi that slut, i want to get s——"

ah hu didn't let him say that word and kicked him directly.

shang jingjian's injury was not good enough, and he could not let him do it himself.

he zhibin cried out in pain, and ah hu frowned when he saw shang jingjian, and hurriedly took something to block he zhibin's mouth, so as not to disturb shang jingbin.

shang jinghui waved his hand, signaling ah hu not to block, and then he looked at he zhibin and asked, "why can't you go through with he yi?" 

he zhibin's face was covered with half-dried blood, and he laughed sarcastically: "why can't you live with him?" isn't it because our family has fallen to this point that it is because of that untouchable seed? 

shang jingjian's face was a little colder, and his tone seemed to be stating the facts, without the slightest threat, "i can help you cut your tongue if you can't speak." 

he zhibin still knew that he was afraid in the end, did not dare to deliberately provoke shang jinghui, and his speech was more restrained, but his tone was still a little indignant: "he is an illegitimate son, and his mother's identity is still so on the table, and my father's willingness to raise him is already a gift to him." kindly take him over and let him marry your business, this kind of good thing many people can't hope for, but what about him? not only do i not know how to be grateful, but i also say bad things about my parents in front of you, causing our family to go bankrupt, and even cruelly imprisoning my sister in a mental hospital, of course i will want to retaliate against him. "

in fact, he hongtu and his wife abused he yi first, he yuan not only designed to let people drug he yi, but also pushed he yi down the stairs to murder, these people will have today's result, it is completely self-inflicted.

however, shang jinghui didn't bother to argue with he zhibin about right and wrong, but just asked: "these things are all done by me, why don't you come to me?" 

he zhibin looked at him and did not answer directly.

"because he yi is weaker and easier to get his hands on than i am, isn't it?" shang jinghui asked again.

he zhibin still did not speak, and the silent attitude seemed to be tacit in shang jinghui's view.

shang jinghui did not continue to waste time on he zhibin, and before leaving, he ordered: "when his injuries are better, hand him over to the police." "

the evidence of this incident is relatively sufficient, the crime of attempted murder is enough to keep he zhibin in prison for the rest of his life, and when the time comes, arrange a few inmates for him, he zhibin will not be better off staying in that place than he yuan in a mental hospital.

as for xu qian, the commercial firm cut off her contact with the outside world, and let people look at her 24 hours a day, and she couldn't run if she wanted to.

shang xingzhi spent two days to verify the matter, and finally determined that the evidence provided by shang jinghui was not falsified, and the matter was indeed related to xu qian.

he went to xu qian with the confirmed evidence, threw down the document and asked, "what else do you have to say now?" 

xu qian knew that it was useless to deny it at this time, and smiled miserably and said, "yes, i let people stop jing yun, but i did it for you and jing zhao." if that fool doesn't run away, this crime will fall on shang jingjian's head, carrying the reputation of murdering his cousin, even if the old man is partial to him, he can no longer legitimately inherit the business, and then the merchant will not fall into your hands. "

"after your eldest brother died, the merchant should have been our second room, so why let shang jing meet that stinky boy to press you everywhere?" even if you can bear it, i can't stand it, that's why i do these things. 

shang xingzhi suddenly felt that he had never really known xu qian, and his lips trembled for half a day, and finally said, "jing yun is also my son, if he dies, do you think i will be sad?" wherever you do this for my own good, you are all for yourself! 

xu qian was silent for a moment before she said, "i admit that i have selfish intentions, i just want jing zhao to be your only heir." 

"at this point, i don't have the luxury of asking for your forgiveness, but for the sake of our husband and wife for so many years, i remind you that only shang jinghui knows where your precious eldest son is now."

"also, he yi may already be pregnant with shang jinghui's child in his belly, if he lets him give birth to the child smoothly, the merchant will be completely shang jinghui, and there will be no longer a half-cent relationship with you and your son."

he yi's pregnancy xu qian had detected some clues long ago, perhaps because she herself had been pregnant and had a child, so some of he yi's performances after pregnancy seemed very strange to her.

however, at first, she did not dare to think about pregnancy, after all, he yi was a boy no matter how he looked.

let her suddenly understand that the opportunity was that before he yi and zhang xincheng had a conflict, there were many students around the scene, zhang xincheng asked he yi if he yi's belly was so big that he was pregnant by jin zhongcheng, and said that he yi was actually a woman, which passed to xu qian's ears several times, and then she left a heart eye to see if he yi was really pregnant.

the other day the old man suddenly passed away, the will left is to let shang jinghui inherit the business, she is not convinced, want to find an opportunity to pull shang jinghui down.

she also knew that she was definitely not shang jinghui's opponent when she came directly, so she focused her attention on he yi.

on the day of the old man's funeral, she deliberately observed he yi, and became more and more certain that he yi was pregnant, so she planned to use he zhibin to kidnap he yi, and then when the time came, shang jinghui was also deceived, and the merchant was their second room.

but i didn't expect that he zhibin had a mistake there, although he stabbed shang jinghui, he did not stab anyone to death, and he was also arrested by shang jinghui.

after learning that the plan failed, xu qian did not think of running away, but when she heard that shang jinghui was unconscious and might not be able to survive, she still decided to take a gamble.

as a result, all this was designed by shang jinghui, and now she lost so badly that she could only struggle to the death, trying to pull this fool of shang xingzhi to the ship and gamble again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.6K 3.7K 41
Kongpob had broken up with Arthit first, before Arthit could tell him the big news. Now, 6 years had passed but the loneliness, guilt and pain were s...
Jade Emerald By LiannQ

Historical Fiction

22.4K 859 78
Title(s): 翡色; 异族战神非要做我的猫 Author: A Lot Of Hair (头发多多) Status: 74 Chapters + 28 Extra (Completed) Summary: That year, Duke Wei returned to Beijing on...
142K 4.6K 197
Original : 异世之寒门首辅 Author : 秋风破席 Status : 708 Chapters (Completed) The librarian Han Zhengtai took the library to travel to the ancient Liang King...
3M 123K 58
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...