I Ran Away after Dumping the...

By Spinfoxie

Author: Xiandouhua Alternate Title: 甩了首领宰后我跑路了 Summary: There is a beautiful canary in the office of Mafia in... More

1: Canary
2: The Day We Met
3: Want You
4: The Rain Is Coming
5: Teach Bad
6: Poisoned
7: Bold Plans
8: Action Begins
9: Mantis Catching Cicadas
10: Oriole Behind
11: It's Not Right
12: Got Caught
13: Is it a Coincidence?
14: I Got It
15: He's Wronged
16: Truth Revealed
17: Don't Try to Escape
18: A Brain Supplement
19: Become A Detective
20: Love Consultation
21: Astringent
22: Carried Me
23: Make You Fall in Love With Me
24: The Domineering President's Runaway Wife
25: Shocking the Comics World
26: Male Mother
27: Become an idol?
28: Ambiguous Game
29: Tooth Mark
30: Incarnate the Sun
31: Craving More
32: I Beat Myself
33: You are a Fairy
34: As Expected of You
35: Accident First
37: Miss Big Race
38: We are Pure Love
39: Butei vs Mafia
40: Isn't that just Support?
41: Boxing Gloves
42: Decreased Favorability
43: The Devil Captured by Love
44: Chat Genius
45: True and False Dazai
46: Double Slaughter Duel
47: Invincible
48: Wrong Person
49: Too dog
50: Finally Meet
51: Double slaughter sandwich
52: God Assist
53: Are you Embarrassed?
54: Fancy Support Scene
55: Beautiful Alone
56: Pig Teammate
57: Please Go for Tea
58: Back Home
59: Confession
60: Crazy
61: My Muse
62: Search Action
63: Attract each other
64: Step by Step
65: Experiment
66: Quiz
67: Preparations for Each
68: Who is Liuli
69: Successful rescue
70: Plan
71: Discharge
72: At Your Own Risk
73: World Line
74: Accept You

36: One More Week

47 4 0
By Spinfoxie

36: "Two comparisons of hot searches are too funny"

    Akashi Junpei was angry.

    Why is his assessment ranking just behind Ruri!

    If Ruri's performance is poor or not outstanding, Akashi Junpei can easily surpass him and get back the humiliation he suffered from Ruri.

    But the fact is quite the opposite. Ruri suddenly became the highlight of the show by relying on her amazing floor dance, which made the other contestants become his green leaf foil.

    And he was especially miserable when he was assessed behind Ruli, and the too large a gap would make the audience no longer be able to show any interest in him.

    no!

    Akashi Junpei gritted his teeth.

    Originally, he left a bad impression on the audience because of his first performance. If he can't be a blockbuster this time, the gap between his votes will only get bigger and bigger!

    In order to prevent the worst from happening, Akashi Junpei silently glared at Ruri, who returned to his seat, and a bold idea gradually emerged in his heart.

    He also has to learn from Ruri, and use new tricks in the assessment to amaze the audience!

    Although he was not familiar with hip-hop, he had never even tried to support the movement with one hand, but when he thought that Ruri could do it successfully, the thought of not admitting defeat surged in his mind.

    That's right, even that guy can do it, there's no reason he can't!

    Akashi Junpei stood up and walked towards the center of the stage, his red eyes flashing with determination.

    The dance he will be assessed is very good, there is no major deviation in the movements, and the singing is also at a high level. If there is no accident, he should be able to get A grade.

    But he was unwilling that his dazzling performance was snatched away by the bastard Ruri, and when he danced in a circle at the end, he put his hands on the ground with all his strength, and came a dashing Thomas full-spin.

    It was even more difficult and handsome than what Ruri had shown.

    Even if it was the first time, Akashi Junpei noticed that his movements were very standard, and he was surprised and delighted.

    He could almost see the loud applause from the field after he finished his performance.

    A smile appeared on the corner of his mouth for the first time, but at this moment, Akashi Junpei's palm suddenly touched a slippery floor.

    "...!!!" In the

    next second, his balance could not be maintained again, and his body suddenly fell backward.

    Just hear a bang.

    The boy's body lay heavily on the floor, face down, and he couldn't get up for a long time.

    The scene was silent for a moment.

    Everyone's eyes widened at Akashi Junpei who made a mistake, and it seemed that he had not recovered from this too fast turning point.

    This, this is...

    Akashi made a mistake in trying to be handsome?

    In other words, is the tragic state of lying on the ground face-to-face really exists? This is the first time I have seen it.

    Some people couldn't help laughing softly. After all, it was Akashi who made a fool of himself. They were not only happy, but also very happy.

    But more people are you look at me, I look at you, and don't know what to do now.

    Just watching quietly?

    It feels a little impersonal.

    Do you want to applaud?

    But the scene was already embarrassing enough, didn't the applause remove the last fig leaf?

    Everyone looked at each other in dismay, stopped in place for a while without any movement, and the mentors seemed to have never seen such a miserable player, and they were a bit confused, and they failed to greet Akashi right away.

    On the other hand, Ruri held her forehead twitching at the corner of her mouth and sighed silently.

    He felt that the look in Akashi's eyes before he left was not quite right, but he really got it right!

    Good boy, what are you doing wrong? You have to imitate him. He is a man with non-slip gloves and non-slip shoes. Do you have any?

    To be honest, since Ruri teased Shimo Akashi with the flying sword technique, his negative emotions towards Akashi have dissipated.

    At this moment, he was full of sympathy and speechlessness for Akashi.

    But thanks to Akashi, he once again understood the love of the gold master's father for him. If there is no anti-skid equipment, Akashi's end will be his end.

    Thank you daddy gold!

    Ruri once again made a spectacle of prayer, lamenting her good luck.

    As for Nanxiong Qimu, the culprit responsible for all this, he silently repented for two seconds, and closed his clairvoyance and stopped watching the follow-up.

    He realized with hindsight that none of the other players were wearing non-slip gloves and knee pads, and only Ruri was fully equipped. Is this a coincidence?

    But the other party definitely didn't know that he was going to do something bad... Maybe it was just good luck.

    Turning this failure into a driving force to move forward, Kusuo Saiki narrowed his eyes and began to plan a plan to bring down Ruri again!

    ...

    Every piece of the front chest was in burning pain, Akashi Junpei frowned in pain, and climbed up with his arms slightly supported.

    But compared to the pain in his skin, the embarrassment and anger in his heart erupted like magma.

    As the existence of the Akashi family who has been held by others since he was a child, when has he been so embarrassed, not to mention so embarrassing in front of hundreds of people.

    Now, he very much wants to run out of this space and leave everything behind to avoid the strange eyes of others.

    However, he cannot escape, he is Akashi, and he bears the honor of the family.

    Therefore, he stood up slowly, subconsciously touched his knocked elbow, and bowed to the mentors in front.

    "...Sorry, I made a mistake and couldn't finish the performance, please give me another chance."

    The teachers looked at each other, and Huang Seti smiled and said, "The ground is sweating too much, it's slippery, I'll let someone clean up the stage quickly."

    "Your performance in front of you is very good, just don't always I just wanted to be handsome, I just wanted to show the movements perfectly."

    Akashi Junpei lowered his eyes, his cheeks were slightly red, and nodded in frustration: "...Yes."

    "Okay, if there is any injury, go down and check. Come on, we'll give you another chance when the stage is cleaned up!"

    "Thank you, mentor."

    Akashi Junpei breathed a sigh of relief, as long as he was given another chance to test, he would be guaranteed to pass the test.

    As for this embarrassment... I'm looking for a chance to ask the director, hoping to cut this part.

    He didn't know it was a live broadcast at all, but he took a fluke and calmed down a bit.

    After checking with the doctor, it was found that it was only a slight bruise. Akashi Junpei performed again, but this time he didn't do anything wrong, and finally got an A-level evaluation.

    After finishing, he glanced at Ruri's position again, and there were many complicated emotions in his eyes, but the anger was evacuated a lot.

    With his failed case, other players took this as a warning, and no longer dared to play tricks and tricks, and the explosion point of the live broadcast also dropped little by little.

    But at the same time, the program group has once again made a hot search, this time with two topics.     There are high-definition live videos below

    'Ruri floor dance master's take-off' and 'Akaji's imitation face landing' .     Ruri's dance was so amazing that countless people applauded, and Akashi's face fell to the ground, causing countless people to laugh and say their stomach hurts.     Two completely opposite cases.     [Hahahaha, these two hot searches are one after the other, it's too funny to compare them]

    [I can't do it anymore, I just want to ask where Akashi got his confidence, he has to compare with Ruri, this is good, I don't dare to watch it anymore]

    [My Ruri is so good that no one can imitate]

    [Akaji this It should be a long lesson, Ruri, someone he will never be able to surpass... darling! 】

    【Upstairs, you actually took advantage of Ruli! ]

    [Hahahahaha, my stomach hurts from laughing]

    Watching the waves of topics on the Internet and the surge in the number of hits on the show, the director is about to go crazy with joy.

    He knew that Ruri was a baby!

    First brought him endless hot searches, and then brought him a gold master father.

    Signing this contract is the wisest choice he has ever made in his life!

    Praise Ruri!

    The director secretly decided that he must take good care of this baby, and satisfy the other party as much as possible when he has requirements, which is bound to let him create more hot spots in the show.

    Therefore, when Ruri asked him for help the next day, hoping to go out, he agreed without hesitation.

    He even uttered the rather gentle line 'You can relax more and come back later, but remember to wear a mask so that passersby don't see it'.

    I was shocked that the eyes of the other staff went straight. When did their bad-tempered leader who always scolds people be so gentle? Could it be that he has made a lot of money recently and changed his temper? !

    One of the staff immediately wanted to imitate Ruri and asked for a half-day leave, but the director glared fiercely in the next second, and returned with a scolding.

    "..." The

    staff was stunned.

    Why is my script different? ?

    In any case, Ruri, as the director's sweetie, has risen sharply, giving all the staff a new experience.

    However, Ruri didn't ask for leave because he wanted to go shopping. He planned to go to the nearest print shop because of his serious job - expressing manga manuscripts.

    After all, there is no fax equipment in that building, and his new draft has been urged by the editor many times, and it is bound to be sent in the past two days.

    In order to prepare for the assessment, Ruri had to delay for a while.

    When the assessment was over and everyone was more relaxed, they quickly grabbed the manuscript and prepared to send it.

    Although it took a while to find a shop with fax equipment, Ruri finally finished the task within an hour, and the whole person relaxed.

    He wears a black mask and a hat on his head, so even if his fans are standing nearby, they will never recognize him.

    However, on the way back, Ruri faintly discovered that there were two men who looked ill-intentioned at first glance, following behind him.

    He turned left, those people turned left, he turned right, and those people turned right, he deliberately went to the store to pick things, and those people squatted at the door.

    ...was being watched.

    Ruri was strongly aware of this.

    He couldn't ask the people around him for help, and he couldn't go to the police station either.

    You can only speed up and walk back, as long as you enter the building full of security guards, you can become safe.

    But obviously, these big men will not let his plan succeed.

    At the sparsely populated corner, a big man with the same muscles happened to be blocking in front of Ruri, and gave a warning with a wicked smile.

    "Come with us." The

    three strong-looking men with thick eyebrows seemed to be able to knock Ruli down with one punch. Facing the demands of these people, Ruli clenched her palms nervously, but silently followed.

    The place where the big men took him was in a deserted alley.

    Quickly sweeping the surrounding terrain, Ruri withdrew her gaze, stood at the position requested by the big men, and looked at them calmly.

    He typed: "What's the matter?"

    Seeing his action, the big men looked at each other and laughed: "Yo, the boss is right, I really can't speak."

    "That's too simple. , anyway, he can't speak, even if he is taught a lesson, there is no way to call, you can have a good time."

    Several people negotiated with bad intentions, while Ruli's palm pondered the clues in their words, and slowly squeezed from his pocket. Hold on to a sharp folding dagger and be ready for a sneak attack.

    He can type with one hand: "Who are you, and what is the matter with me?"

    "You don't care who we are, you just need to know that it is our leader who told us to teach you a lesson." A strong man snorted coldly, "You can only blame you for angering people you shouldn't!"

    Ruri quickly analyzed that these people were more like local hooligans, as if they were hired to do this.

    And if you want to say who Ruri has offended in this world... Really not.

    He is just an ordinary little guy, how could anyone come to teach him a lesson?

    Ruri was puzzled.

    But right now, there was no time for him to think about the reason. Several big men pinched their knuckles, their eyes flashed fiercely, and it seemed that they might raise their fists at any time.

    A cold light flashed across Ruri's eyes quickly, and Osamu Dazai's advice to him naturally appeared in his mind.

    Preemptive strike, surprise, do not compare strength with the enemy, the greatest weapon he has is dexterity!

    The folded dagger turned around his fingertips, and soon a sharp blade was revealed. The cold metal reflected Ru Li's calm blue eyes.

    His toes slid forward a little, and with a stroke of his arm, the dagger flashed a silver light in the air.

    Soon, a line of blood appeared in everyone's field of vision, and the bright red blood continued to overflow from the skin, slipped down the front of the chest, and stained a piece of cloth.

    The brawny man at the front dazedly touched his slightly sore neck, and his palms quickly stained red.

    His neck was cut by Ruri unknowingly!

    If the depth of the dagger were any more than a few centimeters, his throat would be cut, his arteries would burst, and he would never be able to recover.

    The strong man was horrified, completely unaware that Ruri was so aggressive: "You?!"

    After Ruri had subdued the first enemy unexpectedly, he turned around and looked at the next enemy without stopping.

    His speed and his dexterity are factors that must be used well, otherwise he will not be able to match these three strong men.

    The tip of the dagger was aimed at the enemy's thigh, and a plum blossom-like red dripped from the front.

    Ruri slightly pressed the hidden button of the special dagger, and a bullet suddenly shot out of the black hole next to the dagger, hitting the enemy's thigh at a speed that the naked eye couldn't catch.

    "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhn

    The enemy who loses his arms and legs is no longer afraid.

    This dagger was a weapon specially made for him by Osamu Dazai when he was parting - a knife-shaped pistol.

    It can be folded, can fire bullets, and can save lives at critical moments.

    There is only one thing, there are only four bullets in storage, and he needs to save a little.

    At first, Ruri still felt that the world was so safe, and Osamu Dazai was making too much of a fuss, but now, he is sincerely fortunate to have Osamu Dazai as a prophet.

    When the attention of the whole body is tense and only focus on whether the enemy in front of them will burst out, people tend to ignore external factors.

    It wasn't until there was a kind of beast staring at her back and a dense coldness like needles pierced her back, that Ruri suddenly turned her head and realized that it was not good.

    Then the last enemy had clamped his neck from the back, and tightened it tightly, the feeling of suffocation came frantically.

    The dagger fell to the ground while struggling, and Ruri soon felt the pain of lack of oxygen.

    Consciousness is on the verge of dissipating, and his white face is flushed. He seems to be dancing under the scythe of the god of death, and he will cut off his soul if he is not careful.

    This is the second time I feel this way.

    For the first time, he could only submit to the force of the pink-haired boy and used supernatural powers, but this time, he did not want to repeat the same mistakes.

    Almost quickly remembering the skills that Dazai Osamu taught him to fight the enemy behind his back, Ruri bit the tip of her tongue to wake herself up, and suddenly touched the enemy's pinky knuckle with both hands, and slammed it in the opposite direction.

    The heels stomped on the enemy's instep, crushed it hard, and the head jumped up sharply, hitting the enemy's chin with precision.

    Under the triple pincer attack, the enemy cried out in pain, and the strength of restraining him was greatly reduced.

    Ruri took the opportunity to squat down to dodge, quickly picked up the dagger on the ground, and continued to shoot at his thigh.

    Bang Bang -

    After the last two bullets were over, the three enemies crawled on the ground in embarrassment.

    The first man with a bleeding neck seemed to be struggling, and he was thrown out with a flying knife and plunged directly into his lower abdomen.

    Seeing that the battle seemed to be over, Ruli breathed a sigh of relief, but she didn't dare to be careless, and immediately turned around and ran out of the alley.

    At this moment, his calf suddenly softened a little, his strength took time out, and his heart beat vigorously.

    The calm consciousness just now dissipated, leaving only nervousness and fear.

    After all, this was the first time that Ruri had used her own strength to fight against these dangers, and she felt uneasy.

    But he felt he had done a great job.

    Although he lost his weapon and looked a little embarrassed, he still felt that he had grown a lot.

    The smile on his face naturally opened, and an invisible wave of heat rushed to his heart, beating his heart.

    ——Then the next moment, it suddenly solidified again.

    I saw that blocking the entrance of the alley were two big men with big shoulders and round waists.

    It seems to be here to keep people from interfering.

    Originally, they had nothing to do, but when they saw Ruri who ran out, they suddenly showed a surprised look, but then the look turned into excitement.

    "The three of them are really idiots, so they can let you go."

    "Then let us play with you." As

    they said, they pressed towards Ruri step by step, with pleasant smiles on their faces.

    Unexpectedly, just out of the tiger's den and into the wolf's mouth, Ruri's face became a lot dignified, and she slowly stepped back.

    He has no weapons now, and he has no way to subdue these two strong men!

    But remembering that the three men behind him could join the circle at any time, Ruri couldn't help but stop in place, with cold sweat on her forehead.

    No, he can't retire any more, he has to deal with these two people here.

    But how can he deal with the enemy with his bare hands?

    Her face was unpredictable for a long time, and Ruri could only think of the only way.

    A method that may bring him to the light, or that may bring him into the abyss.

    This is the weapon he has, don't be afraid, don't be afraid!

    He took a deep breath and quickly pressed a series of buttons with his hand on the phone in his pocket, readying both hands.

    The boy stayed where he was, no fear in his eyes.

    This made the two men frown in confusion, wondering what the young man was thinking, did he give up?

    But they can't control that much. The leader's order is to teach this guy a lesson, and the task must be completed.

    They walked forward again, but the vigilance in their hearts dissipated a lot, and then they actually saw the young man take off his mask with his own hands, revealing a delicate doll-like face.

    Then he slowly opened his mouth: "Do you want to get close to me?"

    As if the voice of the angel kissed into their ears, they moved in an instant, and their chests suddenly burned with hot desire.

    Looking at the young man's eyes full of desire and love, they want to pursue the young man uncontrollably, and want to get everything from the young man.

    Mind control, successful.

    Ru Li's palms were sweaty, but she was very calm, and even smiled softly: "I only allow one person to approach me, you two can choose one."

    Seeing the two strong men looking at each other with some confusion, it seemed that Some hesitant, he casually added: "What else do you want to share me with each other?"

    As soon as these words came out, it immediately aroused the vigilance of one of the enemies.

    No, this person can only be his and cannot be shared with anyone!

    This kind of thought spread wildly in his mind, causing him to grab the other person's collar and throw a punch.

    The two of them fought together and rolled on the ground. Pure hand-to-hand combat made it difficult for them to decide the winner for a while.

    And Ruri was taking advantage of the gap that no one cared about, quickly avoiding the figures of the two people, and took a step to run outside.

    The pounding of his heart almost jumped out, but Ruri knew that this was his only chance to escape, so he ran desperately.

    There seemed to be a voice calling him from the back, and there were footsteps coming from here. He didn't have time to peep behind him, but just ran out of it wholeheartedly.

    Finally, he ran out of the alley exhausted and bumped into someone without noticing.

    "Be careful." The man took two steps back and quickly supported him.

    Ruri was shocked when she saw the appearance of this man, because this man was wearing a suit and sunglasses, and he looked very much like a member of the port mafia.

    But soon, he saw the expensive sports car behind the man in black, the door was not closed, and he could see the red-haired youth sitting inside.

    It was a somewhat familiar face, with a calm face, slightly cold eyes, and unexpectedly strange eyes, which added a bit of a strange feeling to the young man.

    Like a rich boy, and the man in black is his bodyguard.

    That's right, even suits and sunglasses are not necessarily from the underworld.

    When he was looking at the young man, Akashi Seijuro was also looking at him. After noticing that this young man was Ruri, who was currently on fire, he looked a little surprised and couldn't help asking, "What happened?" The

    blond boy was panting. He was panting, hearing the words, hesitant, as if he was about to open his mouth to say something.

    But he immediately reacted and typed: "I'm being chased by two people."

    "Let's get out of here, they'll catch up soon."

    No need for Ruri to explain further, Akashi Seijuro has already heard the small Footsteps in the alley.

    Some novelty Ruri's first reaction was to let them run away. Akashi Seijuro only pondered for a few seconds before nodding to the bodyguard: "Call the people, notify the police, and stop those people."

    "Yes." The bodyguard quickly responded. Order, and immediately gather more than a dozen bodyguards who are on standby around to contain the enemy.

    Akashi Seijuro didn't even look at the fighting scene. Instead, he let Ruri get in the car and closed the door.

    The car drove forward slowly, and the restless Ruri turned her head to look at the alley, a little worried about whether the security guards could win.

    As if aware of his thoughts, Akashi Seijuro glanced at him and said calmly: "Don't worry, they are all former special forces. If a dozen people can't deal with two more people, they don't have to come back and return to their lives.

    " tone.

    "Thank you for saving me." Ruri sincerely expressed her gratitude.

    Akashi Seijuro: "You're welcome, this is also to thank you for taking care of our junior."

    Junior?

    Ruri felt that the young man in front of him looked familiar, but she couldn't remember it, so she could not help asking cautiously: "Junior means...?"

    "Akaji Junpei." With a smile, "I'm his cousin, Akashi Seijurou."

    "During this time, Junpei was thanked for your 'care'."

    Ruri: "..." For a

    moment, Ruri felt that she shouldn't be in the car.

    This is the rhythm of being sent into the mouth of the wolf properly! !

    Think about how he usually takes care of Akashi Junpei... Flying swordsmanship scared the child out of the psychological shadow, and was ridiculed by the whole network. After imitating him, he fell a dog and ate shit, lost fans crazy, and was sent to the hot search and ridiculed. ......

    Ruri felt that if he was Akashi Junpei's cousin, he would definitely want to kill him immediately.

    Although he is not so malicious at all!

    Looking at Akashi Seijuro's seemingly meaningful eyes, Ruri began to tremble, and just wanted to say to Tian Chang:

    Get me out of the car—! !

    ...

    a soft white winter hat on the brunette beauty's head.

    He stood on the top of the tall building, using the telescope downwards, with a weird smile on the corner of his mouth.

    It wasn't until the commotion became too great that he slowly put down the telescope, removed the bug, and dialed a series of phone numbers.

    "Catch back the two people who have been hit by the ability, and don't let the note find out."

    "Then study the effect of the ability."

    He had a hunch that the young man's ability was the ability he dreamed of.

    Ah~ I'm really looking forward to it.

    The beauty licked her lower lip, her purple pupils shining brightly.

    I 'm so looking forward to it~

    ——Looking

    at the tattered sandbags in the office and the photos of people's faces pasted on them, Nakahara Nakaya's expression is like this.

    He looked at Osamu Dazai, who was sitting in a chair in much better condition than the previous two days. He could almost see through the sleeves of the suit, the slightly raised muscles below.

    It seems that boxing has made Osamu Dazai exercise his muscles, and his complexion is much healthier than when he was home.

    This, this should be a good thing.

    I have to say that the leader is really the first to exercise in this way of venting.

    Zhongyuan Zhong also put down his strange heart and began to report his work: "Dr. Kongsuke's research is going well, and it is estimated that in another week, the research will be successful."

    "Really." His face was much better.

    With a smile of joy on his face, he nodded with satisfaction: "Tell me the results of the research as soon as possible."

    "Yes!" Zhongyuan Zhong also respectfully accepted the order immediately.

    When he was about to leave the office, Osamu Dazai at the back really added: "Take the sandbags away, and give me a human-shaped stake by the way."

    Zhongyuan Zhong was also a little surprised: "There is no way to practice boxing with a stake."

    "Then find a baseball bat." Osamu Dazai said casually, "I'm too tired from boxing, I can't beat it, so get some weapons to get used to it in advance."

    "..."

    The corners of Zhongyuan Zhongya's mouth twitched, how many people do you want to beat up, you have to get used to it in advance!

    However, during this period of time, the leader's body became stronger and stronger, and he also learned a variety of beating skills, um... It's a good thing for the organization.

    So Zhongyuan Zhong also held back his complaints, and sincerely suggested: "If you want to learn other killing techniques, you can summon your subordinates, and your subordinates will guarantee you to do it quickly."

    Osamu Dazai was really satisfied: "Then I will trouble you, Zhong also."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

866K 40.2K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
11.5K 268 8
❝ she's touching his chest now ❞ [ pacey witter x oc ] started: 7/9/21 finished: side note: season 1 - 6 ❝ he takes off her dress now ❞
1.1M 49.1K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
13.2K 1.3K 22
You can't help it when you're in love, it's not a choice. It's a feeling that you can't control and everyone should understand that! Love is beautifu...