Submit (ManxMan) (Bdsm)

By -carmin

Nuri's life turns upside down one day at work when a gun gets pointed to his boss' head. He's thrown into the... More

00
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
Note/News
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
13.
14.
15.
Forever Yours (Madan's Love Story)
Announcement

12.

35.7K 1.2K 693
By -carmin

I was lying on my chest, papers spread out around me as I looked at document after document, my calculator not straying too far from my side and there was loud music playing through my speakers. I had a pen which I used to trace the typed out figures on the paper.

And then I found it.

Duplicated invoices, double payments.

The duplicated invoices I found had a different account number on it and I immediately hit the speed-dial button for Zavien. I was definitely sure the second account belonged to the person who was stealing the money.

"Darling . . ." Zavien said once he picked the call.

"Hi, Zav." I said, smiling to myself. "Not that I don't miss you or anything but do you have access sto your employee's bank account numbers?" I asked. Zavien, who had been chuckling mid sentence, abruptly stopped.

"You found something?"

"I think so. But I just don't know what bank it is or who it belongs to." I replied, gnawing on the cover of my pen. I pulled it out of my mouth and circled the second account number that kept popping up.

"What does the account number start with?"

"141. . ." I said and I heard Zavien let out a breath, my legs swinging back and forth as I waited. I looked up at the clock to check the time, letting out a yawn when I saw it's just a bit past five in the evening. I really should start making dinner or maybe start thinking of what to order in tonight. I was starting to make serious money, with my annual salary being six million a year with bonuses if I do well each month.

"Send the account number for me, I have someone who will track them down for me." Zavien said and I do as instructed. I quickly sent over the account number as well as the duplicated invoices and receipt of double payments.

Whoever it was, had managed to steal a hundred and fifty thousand, right underneath Zavien's nose.

Oh, my dom was not going to be happy about this.

"What are your plans tonight, baby?" Zavien asked as I tried to get myself off the floor. I had been lying there since I returned from Zavien's castle.

"Probably going to order in tonight. What about you?" I asked as I walked to the kitchen, pulling open the drawers, revealing the take out menus.

"I have a meeting tonight, baby." Zavien replied. "What would you like to eat?" he asked and I stared at the menus in front of me. They were all greasy food and that was not what I wanted. I wanted something delicious.

"I would love to eat beef wellington, lemon tart with berries, cotton candy grapes and a drink with dragon fruit in it." I said, letting out a dreamy sigh at the end.

"I'll have them delivered to you, baby." Zavien said and I pulled the phone away from my ear to stare at it. What the fu. . .

"You are my dom, not my sugar daddy. . ."

"Why can't I be both?" Zavien asked and I let out a surprised noise.

"Because . . . .!!!"

"That's not a very sound argument, is it?" Zavien asked, amusement clear in his voice.

"I am working for you and I make a lot of money now." I said, trying to stand my ground.

"That is your reward for working. Me wanting to buy you things and spoil you, is completely different from that." Zavien said and I found myself nodding along. "You can spend your money however you want but I will spend mine on you. I'll buy you everything and anything you need, want or even briefly look at."

"Can you give me a ballpark figure of how much you make?" I asked, not even going to bother fighting him on this. He was quite stubborn and steadfast when he wanted to be.

"Per week?"

"You make money per week?" I asked, my voice louder than before and eyes wide.

"Darling . . . " Zavien said again and I let out a breath. Of course he does, he has two sources of income.

"Fine. Ballpark figure?" I asked.

"100. . ." he said and I blinked.

"Thousand?"

"No." Zavien said with a laugh. If not thousand, was it. . . no.

No.

No way.

Who the fudge makes that ridiculous amount of money.

"Million?" I asked, my voice coming off as a squeak.

"There you go." Zavien said and I almost fell to the ground at the confirmation. "And that's from the castle business." he said and my lips parted in surprise. Castle business meant drugs. That was what he made per week with drugs. And he still had a salary coming in from owning and running casinos and resorts. What was he going to use all that money for? On the other hand. . .

"I want you to fuck me on your money."

The words just tumble out of my mouth before I could stop them or even really think about it.

"Baby, what?"

"Never mind. Please just ignore what I said." I pleaded.

There was silence on the other end of the call for a bit but then Zavien spoke up. "I will ignore it. For now." he said, the last two words sounding like a warning.

"Auset will deliver the food in a bit, baby." Zavien said. "He's also going to hand you a box, you should take a look at it alone and tell me what you think." Zavien said and my curiosity is peaked. I started wondering what exactly was in the box.

"Thank you, Zav." I said.

"You're welcome, baby." he responds. "I have to go now. Text me when Auset gets there."

"I will! Bye!" and then I added. "If you end up missing me, watch the videos you took of me."

-

Auset arrives at seven pm on the dot, knocking on my door. He hands me one big bag and then a medium sized box. He did not come in and instead waited for me to place the food and box on my center table. Once I had placed them down, I quickly sent a message to Zavien, telling him Auset had arrived.

"Thank you, Auset."

"You're welcome, Mr. Nuri." he replied. "Have a good night."

"You too, Auset!"

Once he was gone, I locked the door and then reached for the food first. Inside the big bag were bags of cotton candy grapes, an extra large cup of dragon fruit drink with a foreign logo on it, not Starbucks and then stacked on top of each other were the beef wellington, one whole lemon tart with actual berries on it.

They all looked and smelt so good, I couldn't wait to eat it.

My phone vibrated with a text from Zavien, who just simply sent me hope you enjoy it.

To Zavvy the daddy: I will! Hope your meeting isn't boring

I dug into the beef wellington first, which also came with slow roast potatoes and let out a loud moan. In record time I was done with the food, ate half the tart, some pieces of grapes and completely finished the dragon fruit drink. I let out a big sigh, eyes widening in surprise when I let out a loud burp. Well, excuse me.

That had been soon good.

I kind of wanted to eat it again.

To Zavvy the daddy: I have a food baby

From Zavvy the daddy: you're a baby

I rolled my eyes at his reply, sending him the rolling eyes emoji as well before shutting my phone. I tossed the containers in the trash and then I remembered the box. The box Zavien said I should look at alone.

I settled back on the ground, criss crossing my legs as I stared at the box. It was matte black with a silk black ribbon that was hand tied. I tugged on one end of the ribbon and it came loose. I gently pulled the top of the box open and let out a silent gasp at what was inside.

There were pink thongs inside the box, black lace underwear, silk, satin, sheer. All different types and there was also a purple lace bodysuit and a thin strapped short silk gown. They all looked and felt expensive.

Zavien and I had negotiated about me wearing feminine lingerie and clothing and he did say we were going to try it once a month. I didn't think it would start immediately.

To Zavvy the daddy: I just opened the box

From Zavvy the daddy: pick one that you think you would like to wear and put it on for me tomorrow

I sent him my response and then looked at the box. I looked through it before finally picking out red sheer underwear with an intricate flower pattern and the back of it had this silk zig-zag fastening. It felt good to touch and I couldn't help but wonder what it would feel like on my skin.

I gulped at that .

I have never had an interest in this type of underwear. Sure they looked good but I have never thought to try them on. I was an open minded person but this was just a line that I never thought I would cross and now here I am sitting in front of a box with tens of them and all I want to do is try them on and play dress up for Zavien, to see his reaction.

I do hope I like it though.

I packed up and got ready for bed, turning off the lights and heading to my bedroom. I took a quick shower and slipped into a pair of boxers and a large white shirt. I got underneath my covers, smiling when I got a good night text from Zavien. I sent him the same in response.

In the morning, I got up early enough that I just laid in bed for a few more minutes, scrolling through my social media. I laughed and liked a certain tweet about a tv show I had watched and kept scrolling.

From Zavvy the daddy: Good morning, baby

To Zavvy the daddy: Good morning, Zav

I liked it when Zavien called me baby. He says it in such a way with a little fondness. Yes, I had been in relationships before but they never called me pet names as much as Zavien does and they never called me Baby, just babe. So this was really refreshing to me. It sounded like he liked calling me baby.

Zavien asked about my night and I told him. He informs me that a car will be here to pick me up at noon, prompt. I got up from bed and ordered myself breakfast from the justeat app. By the time I had showered and pulled on sweatpants and a jumper, my hair still wet, my bell went off along with someone shouting delivery!

I grabbed enough cash from my wallet, handing it over when I got the food. I ate, texted Madan and exchanged memes with Emily for a bit. Once I was done and I tossed away the empty containers, I turned back to the box that was still laying on the table.

I grabbed the red underwear I had picked out, took off my sweatpants and boxers and slid on the panties, tying the silk ribbon in a bow. I pulled off my sweatshirt and made my way over to my mirror. Of course, it was the right fit.

It hugged my waist and it fit over the top of my cock. I turned my back to the mirror and strained my neck back, checking to see what it looked like. The red material stopped in half way over my ass, the red silk stretching over my ass as if beautifying it.

It looked so good.

It felt so soft and comfortable.

I looked really sexy.

I grabbed my phone and got into so many positions, taking enough pictures. I sift through all of them before sending the best two to Zavien. The first picture was from my collarbone down, body still covered in the marks Zavien had left on my skin, I was on my knees, fingers tugging up the sides of the panties.

The second picture was a back view of the underwear, my face down on the bed, hips dipped low and ass in the air. It had been a bitch angling my phone to get that shot but it came out really well and all this. . . the posing, taking of the pictures and sending it to Zavien was turning me on so much.

I bit my bottom lip, staring at the message, at the little sign saying delivered. It took about two minutes for it to go from delivered to read and I got so excited thinking about Zavien's reaction. Would he like it?

What if he does not find it as sexy as I do?

Oh goodness, what if it's cringe to him? The angle does look a little awkward.

Zavien does not respond but he does call me instead and I quickly tapped the green button, raising the phone and pressing it to my ear.

"Good morning, daddy . . . " I said, a little shy. It felt like the appropriate term to say while dressed like this, while feeling this turned on, thinking about what I sent, the other video he took. I was too proud to admit that I liked doing these things more with Zavien. I find it hotter thinking about Zavien, lying down in bed, phone in one hand and the other stroking his cock.

"Baby. . . " Zavien starts. "Angel . . . you look so fucking incredible." he said and i let out this little laugh, my cheeks heating up at the compliment.

"Thank you, sir."

"I almost dropped my phone when I got the message," he said. "You are such a good boy, the best boy for putting them on. Fuck, you're just about the sexiest boy I have ever and will ever meet." Zavien praised me and I preened at his words. He sounded so certain and Zavien was not the type to play about. So he meant it.

It made me so happy hearing his words. His praises. His compliments.

"Darling, can you tell me what you feel about the underwear? It was on your no-list." Zavien asked, his voice going softer on the other side. I hummed as I thought about it, walking back to the mirror to look at myself again.

"I like it."

Zavien's breath hitched on the other side and I could practically feel his hope building even through the phone. He must really like me wearing these things. "Can you wear it for the whole day and then we'll talk about it in the evening, so you can have the whole day to think about it?" Zavien asked.

"Alright, daddy."

"Such a good boy." Zavien said and I smiled.

If he was reacting this way to just a couple of pictures in just one underwear, I wondered how he would react if I wore the rest and sent him pictures. Ha, I could just imagine it.

He would love it so much.

"I really like them, daddy."

"Yeah, baby?" Zavien asked.

"I can't wait for daddy to see me in them." I said, trailing my hand down my chest but stopping at the waistline of the lace panties. No. I could not do that anymore.

"Daddy can't wait to see you in them. To touch them and feel them against your skin." Zavien said, his voice getting a little breathy at the end and it just made this whole thing hotter.

"Daddy, I am so turned on right now." I whined, pushing my hand into my hair and staring up at the ceiling. I walked back over to the bed and laid down on it, turning onto my side, pushing my right thigh higher up.

"You know the rules, baby. . ." Zavien's voice low and it does not make things better. But I do know the rules and I wanted to be a good boy for Zavien. I liked it when he called me that and I really don't want any punishment. I looked too good to be punished today.

"I won't touch myself, only daddy can." I said with a little whimper and I heard Zavien's breath hitch. I loved having that effect on him. I bet he was imagining what I was doing, how I looked like and he might even be touching himself right now. I gave him that much pleasure.

"Daddy. . ."

"Yes baby?
"
"Are you touching yourself and thinking of me, daddy?" I asked, albeit shyly.

"Daddy is in a meeting, angel." he said and I sit up, my eyes wide.

"And you picked this call? And you were saying all these things with other people in the room?" I asked, pulling my legs closer to me. Oh, that was interesting. I wondered what kind of meeting it was and if we have scared enough people for their lifetime.

"You are my baby. I make time for you no matter what I'm doing." was Zavien's easy reply and I felt this funny feeling in my tummy. Like butterflies.

"Thank you, daddy."

"You're welcome, baby."

The call ended a couple seconds later and I paused, looking at the phone in my hand. This man was giving me all these feelings, making me giddy and happy. He had told the truth about making time for me. He had been in a meeting last night and still replied to my texts and then there's what he did just now. For that he gets to have another picture.

I scrolled through the rest of the pictures and sent him a close up shot of the front of my panties, my hand pulling the tip down just a bit.

The response I got, twenty minutes later was a picture of Zavien's hand covered with cum.

Zavien is hot 🥵

(To read what happens next and more, you can subscribe to my Patreon account and be a couple chapters ahead. The link can be found on my page, message board, or you can message me privately ❤️)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

844K 24.8K 26
22 and fresh out of college, Owen is looking for a job to settle down in until he can create his own. What he didn't expect was to land a job at a ki...
317K 12.2K 24
Quinn has a problem. He's got a crush on Daniel Knight, the Head Dominant of The Muse Den. After almost two months of admiring the man from afar and...
250K 10.5K 27
Zade is the last of his friends to be single. He's tried, and failed, for six years to find the right Dom. Zade is ready to give up and accept his fa...
981K 23K 59
The story of a boy, a man, and a lie. Leo is an 18 year old high school senior who is up to his neck in stress from work and school. He simply can't...