Not Cut Out For Love | Lee Fe...

By whitespark

Don't you trust me, Lix? - Park Hana Do you actually think you deserved my trust? - Lee Felix An unfortunate... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 - Shocking News
Chapter 2 - Finalization
Chapter 3 - Independence
Chapter 4 - Project SKZ
Chapter 5 - Coldness
Chapter 6 - Silent Agony
Chapter 7 - Downfall
Chapter 8 - Conflicting Emotions
Chapter 9 - Abducted
Chapter 10 - Our Baby?
Chapter 11 - Hana or Haeun?
Chapter 12 - Baby Haeun Is Gone
Chapter 13 - Hatred
Chapter 14 - Support
Chapter 15 - A Fresh Start
Chapter 16 - Just A Nobody
Chapter 17 - Fight
Chapter 18 - Sad News, Sudden Decisions
Chapter 19 - Confession
Chapter 20 - Unexpected Incident
Chapter 21 - Love
Chapter 23 - Despair
Chapter 24 - Help
Chapter 25 - Bad News
Chapter 26 - His Assistant
Chapter 27 - Eunwoo's Revenge
Chapter 28 - Love Again
Chapter 29 - Final Showdown
Chapter 30 - Happen Ending

Chapter 22 - Fix & Broken

78 1 0
By whitespark

- CHAPTER 22 -

Felix opened his eyes when he felt someone kiss his forehead. He was greeted by the most beautiful face he misses so much.

Did we fell asleep during the movie? Watching movie and end up sleeping on the sofa as always.

I miss this, Hana. I miss us.

Yes, that is Felix's most honest feelings. He might have been displaying nothing but spiteful behaviour, but deep in his heart, he cares for no one else but Hana. She is also the reason why he is keeping a distant and showing cold demeanour.

FLASHBACK

Felix walked out the hospital with broken heart after hearing Hana's words. She was right. He did mess it all up. The happy marriage was broken because he lacks trust and faith.

As he was walking, he bumped into Yujin.

"Felix"

"Yujin"

They both said at the same time. How does Felix know her? She is Hyojung's best friend.

"Now that Hyojung is serving her time in prison with her brother, can I be her replacement?"

Felix widened his eyes.

"I feel like it is only right I do so. I mean you should allow me to do. If you want Hana to be safe and alive.", she uttered with a smirk.

Felix tightened his jaw as an unsettling feeling bubble. He grabbed both of her elbows and pull her closer to him.

"What the fuck are you saying?", he asked crudely.

Yujin chuckled before responding, "I love you, Felix. Now with Hyojung gone, I have my chance to be with you."

His hold on her tightened as anger got the best of him.

"And you think I'll love you back?", Felix asked while chuckling.

"Oh of course you will. You have to. Eunwoo and Hyojung's men are working for me. I can just instruct them to shoot Hana's little head."

Felix pushed her hard making her back hit the wall. She yelped when Felix hit the wall by her sides caging her.

"Lol, you're not gonna scare me. You better listen to me if you want her to be safe. Trust me, nobody can do anything to me. I have men watching me 24/7. They are here with their guns and you don't even know which ones are they."

Yujin laughed evilly. Felix pulled away and looked around their surrounding.

Is she for real?!

He knew he has to keep Hana safe. The last thing he would want is to hurt the woman he cares for.

Forgive me, Hana. Please hate me from now on.

END OF FLASHBACK

"I'm sorry, Felix. I shouldn't have kissed you.", Hana apologised when she realised his face reflect zero emotion.

No response. Felix just stare at her. Their eyes met one another's and Hana was unable to decipher whether he is upset or no.

"Lix, I'm sorry. I'm really am. Please don't be angry wi-"

Felix cut her off by attaching his lips to hers. Hana widened her eyes in shock. He kissed her passionately. And Hana started to kiss him with the same amount of passion too. The kiss gets rougher as Felix started started kissing her aggressively.

He is angry. He is mad. At Yujin. At Hana. At himself. He is mad that Yujin is controlling him. He is mad at Hana for loving him regardless. And he is mad at himself for not being able to fight for his love.

Felix pushed Hana down at the sofa as he hovers over her. He trailed his kiss down to her neck before leaving a hickey. Hana moaned with pleasure at his actions. She missed this. She missed Felix.

Felix pinned both of her hands by her head as he continue to kissed her lips and jaw. Hana unbuttoned Felix's shirt while he did the same to her.

Before they know it, they were already making love at the sofa.

"Lix~~", moaned Hana.

The moment Felix heard her voice, he thrust got harder and faster.

"I love you, Lix", confessed Hana as they reached their climax and cummed together.

Felix did not respond but instead, kissed her lips passionately. Felix pulled away and fell on top of her while they both panting.

Hana caressed his hair while they stayed in each other's embrace.

"Han-"

Felix was cut off by his phone ringing. He sighed and got up to answer the call. Hana, on the other hand, put on her shirt and tries to stand up. She felt her core burning and held the sofa edge for support while she stood up.

Her jaw dropped when her eyes trail to the red spot on the sofa. She looked down at her thighs and that's when she realised that they had made love a little too hard which caused her to have bleeding.

"Hana", Felix called out making her turn to him.

Felix then turned his attention to the blood spot on the sofa.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to be rough.", apologised Felix with his low voice.

Hana smiled and walked towards him. She wrapped her hands around his torso while resting on her head on his chest catching him off guard.

"It's okay, Lix. It's not your fault."

Felix was about to hug her back when his main door slammed opened with a loud thud. They both turned in shocked to see Yujin standing at the door, looking mad.

She walked towards them and pulled Hana away from Felix before slapping her face hard. Hana fell on the ground and held her swollen cheek. She was in shock as tears started welling up.

"What are you doing Yujin?", Felix asked angstily.

Yujin looked at him with menace and responded, "You have the cheek to say that when you have fuck this woman behind my back. I'm your girlfriend Felix! Not this bitch!"

Felix looked at her, his mind thinking of the best way to reply Yujin without hurting Hana at the same time. Because he does not want anything to happen to Hana in case he angered Yujin.

Hana, on the other hand, looked at them in shocked.

They are in a relationship?

She wondered. Tears were already flowing down her cheeks.

"Answer me, Felix!", yelled Yujin.

"Or should i kill her before you realised my worth?!"

Hana felt her heart breaks at her words. Felix felt nothing but anger. He can't believe he is threatening him like this.

Felix pulled Hana up by her arms and dragged her to the main door. What he did next broke Hana beyond words.

"Get lost, Hana. I do not want to see you ever again!"

Forgive me, Hana. Please, for your safety. I have to do this.

"Lix, why?", muttered Hana sadly.

"Bitch, get the hint. He does not love you. He probably fuck you to satisfy his need. Now that I'm here, I'll take over and do my duty as his girlfriend."

Hana looked at her in disbelief. She then changed her attention to Felix with the hope he would assure her that whatever Yujin is saying are not true.

Felix is so tempted to hit Yujin. He looked at Hana and he knew he had broke her once again.

"Fuck off, Hana. If you want to die than st-"

Felix grabbed Yujin face and placed his lips on her. He kissed her aggressively while looking at Hana with the hope Hana would leave now because he do not want to hurt her further. Hana's jaw dropped at Felix's move.

"Lix, why are you doing this to me. You told me that I'm yours. But why?", questioned Hana as her voice was soft.

Felix pulled away and respond, "Just leave. You're pathetic, Hana."

Hana was dumbfounded. She wanted to fight but she has no energy. Yujin was smiling the whole time as she witness the scene in front of her.

"Baby, shall we continue this in the bed room?", asked Yujin while smirking.

Hana ran out of his house unable to take in anymore of this. She ran all the way while not stop tearing up. She felt her heart ripped apart with what that had just happened. She ran and ran and stopped at a nearby park where she sat on the bench while crying her heart out.

What I ever do to you Lix? Why? Why are you hurting me? I loved you so much Lix. I can't do this anymore. God, please take me. I just want to be with my Haeun.

- END OF CHAPTER 22 -

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81K 2.5K 29
this is a hyunlix ff because they are underrated : this is also my first kpop story so hope you enjoy #3 {6/12/22}
37.1K 1.5K 46
♡ school romance "I don't deserve you Jaemin..." "What makes you say that?" "You're a kind, considerate, intelligent and humble person. The most of t...
125K 4.5K 72
✰-,✎*ೃ༄ ▎ 𝗜 𝗛𝗔𝗧𝗘 𝗧𝗢 𝗔𝗗𝗠𝗜𝗧 . They met years ago, when Stray Kids was just starting their band and when she was starting her college year...
19.2K 956 33
It's a story of 2 boys who got married at 18, they moved together in 19 and now they are almost 20, it's been 2 years to their marriage but their m...