๐—œ ๐—ช๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ป๐—ฎ ๐—ฅ๐˜‚๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—ข๐˜‚๐—ฟ...

By Bi-toxic

"๐—œ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚". "๐—ก๐—ผ ๐—ต๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ผ?". "๐—”๐—ฐ๐˜๐˜‚๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น๐˜†, ๐—ณ๐˜‚๐—น๐—น ๐—ต๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ผ......". ๐—๐—ฎ๐˜†๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—–๐—ผ... More

Chapter TWO
Chapter THREE
Chapter FOUR
Chapter FIVE
Chapter SIX
Chapter SEVEN
Chapter EIGHT
Chapter NINE
Chapter TEN
Chapter ELEVEN
Chapter TWELVE
Chapter THIRTEEN
Chapter FOURTEEN
Chapter FIFTEEN
Chapter SIXTEEN
Chapter SEVENTEEN
Chapter EIGHTEEN
Chapter NINETEEN
Chapter TWENTY
Chapter TWENTY-ONE
Chapter TWENTY-TWO
Chapter TWENTY-THREE
AESTHETICS โœจ
CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR
Chapter TWENTY-FIVE
Chapter TWENTY-SIX
Chapter TWENTY-SEVEN
Chapter TWENTY-EIGHT
Chapter TWENTY-NINE
Chapter THIRTY
Chapter THIRTY-ONE
Chapter THIRTY-TWO
Chapter THIRTY-THREE
Chapter THIRTY-FOUR
Chapter THIRTY-FIVE
Chapter THIRTY-SIX
Epilogue

Chapter ONE

40.4K 869 195
By Bi-toxic

Blood trickled down Cole's face, his breathing became incoherent, the screams and yells turned into loud rings in his ear.

"What's wrong pussy, tired already?" The brunette nagged with a grin on his face. His bloody knuckles and black eye was so evident. Cole really did a number on him.

"In your dreams dickhead." Cole seethed, landing a punch to brunette's jaw. Jayson staggered backward catching himself before he fell.

The chants coming from onlookers irked the blonde out, the fact that people enjoyed a fight this much and didn't do anything about it made him feel sick.

Honestly speaking Cole really didn't mind that nobody tried to stop the fight, else he would have beaten them up too. Cole was pissed and all because of the idiot right in front of him.

Why the fuck was he smiling? Was this a joke to him. Cole thought, his anger heightening as he saw a smirk on Jayson's face.

The brunette retaliated by punching Cole in the gut which sent him to the floor.

"Shit." Cole muttered spitting out blood, why aren't the teachers here yet, how long does a stupid meeting take?

Cole slowly got up and lunged forward just able to give Jayson a headbutt, but the brunette dodged it making Cole hit the lockers.

Ouch.

Jayson pressed his weight against Cole, holding him in place as he twisted his arm upwards behind his back. Cole tried to wiggle out, but try as he may, the brunette was just to strong for him.

"You know you're so stubborn, a simple instruction, leave me alone but you don't listen." Jayson muttered as he twisted Cole's arm even further up.

"Well, you'd do the same if I ignored you for three weeks straight." Cole hissed from the pain as he tried to wiggle out, he bucked his ass backwards, trying to break free but paused when he felt his ass graze Jayson's groin slightly.

Jayson felt big, and hard?─ this isn't the time Cole.

"What the hell is going on here!"  The two boys' heads turned simultaneously to the voice coming from down the hallway. It was their principal taking long strides as he walked towards them, with a deep frown on his face and behind him was the school president.

Finally. Cole heaved a sigh of relief.

If the older man hadn't showed up the blonde was sure his arm would have been broken, by the time the principal was in front of us the halls were empty as if no one was ever here.

"Cole, Jayson my office now!".

~~~~

The boys were currently in principal Dean's office getting a hard-ass lecture. The principal paced the room back and forth using his hands to make gestures as he spoke.

Principal Dean was in his late forties, but he didn't look a day over thirty. His facials were something to gawk at, he had briskly eyebrows, his eyes were small and shone with gray light. His Roman nose and half-dome cheekbones sat above an oaken jaw.

Cole's breath got hot with every step he took and his body movements. The man was about a 6'4 and for a forty-six year old he sure knows how to maintain his body. His broad shoulders gave off a sense of warmth and protection with his toned muscles and slim waist.

The blonde honestly didn't know how the man was still single, well divorced but still single, and come to think of it, he rarely saw him with any women.

Hmm maybe he's gay, Cole pondered. Well that would be interesting but he was really my type expect I-

"And so I will be calling your parents." The principal's last statement snapped Cole out of his delusional and quite sinful thoughts. The only thing the boy  caught was him calling their parents and suspending them  from the football team for a week.

"Do you have anything to say for yourselves?" The older man asked sternly, now leaning on his desk, arms crossed over his well-defined chest.

"Could you please call my dad?". Cole asked in a low tone but it was enough for the man to hear him. The principal gave a nod in response and Cole let out a breath he didn't know he was holding. 

"What about you Mr Navien, any specific parent you would like me too call?". Principal Dean asked the brunette who lazily sat on a chair with his head swung backwards and eyes shut. He gave a nonchalant shrug.

"Alright then I'll notify your parents, they should be here in about twenty minutes so just sit back and reflect on your actions."

The principal said as he walked round his desk and sat in his chair.

Fifteen minutes had gone by with the boys still in the office. Cole eyes wondered around the office, casually stealing glances at Jayson, meanwhile the latter sat by with a bored look on his face. There was a knock on the door seconds later, in came a woman dressed in an elegant pants suit with an autumn blazer ─Mai, Jayson's mother. And a man right behind her dressed in a light overcoat with a black turtle neck ─Cole's father.

Cole could see terror on his dad's face as he assessed the two. Cuts on their faces, bruised knuckles, Jayson's black eye and Cole's bleeding lip. At least they got themselves cleaned up by the nurse so there wasn't as much blood as before.

Jayson's mom shook her head with much disappointment and glared daggers at the pair. Cole shifted uncomfortably in his chair as he avoided eye contact. Their parents apologized to the principal on behalf of the boys behaviour.

They all left the office and school building, Cole heard Jayson mutter something about wishing principal Dean called his dad instead. Cole could see his dad and Jayson's mom talking about something probably apologizing  on their behalf again.

Mai turned back and looked at Cole. "Cole honey are you alright? I'm so sorry about Jayson." She said apologetically.

"I'm fine aunt Mai." Cole and Jayson's parents were friends  that have known each other since high school and still kept in touch after so long. "Its just a few cuts". Cole reassured her, while Jayson scoff under his breath.

Jayson's mom got red with anger. "You're meant to be apologising you know. How could you do that to him aren't you guys meant to be best friends?"
Cole's dad look at the two also wondering the same thing.

"We're not friends anymore" Jayson said as he shot Cole a glare before walking towards for the car. Those words sank deep into Cole, stinging at his chest.
What did I ever do to you . Cole thought as he eyes stung with tears.

"Ugh these kids." Mai sighed. "Harry I'm so sorry for the trouble. I got to go now say hi to Becky for me."

"I will, take care with Jayson". Harry said as he and Cole bid Mai goodbye and walked to their car. It was an awkward and silent ride until Harry decided to break the silence.

"So are you gonna tell me what happened kiddo". Harry asked, his eyes still fixated on the road.

"About?". Cole replied.

"Well you and Jayson, Did something happen? Aren't you two best friends?". Harry asked as he gave a once-over at the blonde. What Jayson said in the parking lot kept ringing in Cole's head, and it hurt, how could he say that. Cole thought.

"We're not friends anymore." Cole muttered under his breath.

"Why?" Harry asked with furrowed brows.

That was the same question Cole kept asking himself these past few weeks, why is Jayson avoiding him? Why is he so distant? Did he do something wrong to upset him? Why wasn't Jayson telling him?

The "what" and "why" questions raced back and forth in the blonde's mind, it was frustrating and exhausting, then again one's best friend doesn't just up and decide they hate you for no reason. But what was the reason, that Cole didn't know, yet.

Cole shook his head slightly as he turned his gaze back to the window. The trees, buildings and cars that past by was all a blur in his vision from the hot tears that threatened to spill out of his eyes.

"I don't know.."

Vote,vote,vote!!!!!!!!!

EDITED✓

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

417K 16.8K 67
๐‹๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐…๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐‹๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐’๐จ๐ง...๐จ๐ซ ๐ฆ๐š๐ฒ๐›๐ž ๐ง๐จ๐ญ
464K 23.3K 101
๐‘ซ๐’†๐’‡๐’Š๐’๐’Š๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’: (๐’—.) ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐’๐’—๐’†๐’“๐’˜๐’‰๐’†๐’๐’Ž๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’ˆ๐’–๐’•-๐’“๐’–๐’”๐’‰ ๐’๐’‡ ๐’†๐’–๐’‘๐’‰๐’๐’“๐’Š๐’‚ ๐’†๐’™๐’„๐’๐’–๐’”๐’Š๐’—๐’† ๐’•๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’ƒ๐’†๐’ˆ๐’Š๐’๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ๏ฟฝ...
598K 13.6K 25
I'm obsessed with my best friend's dad. One day I looked a bit longer into his eyes and he just knew he could do anything to me and I would love it. ...
2.1K 115 18
(แด‹ษชสŸสŸแดœษขแดษด แด˜ส€ษชษดแด„แด‡ แด€แดœ ๊œฐษชแด„) แด‹ษชสŸสŸแดœแด€ ษช๊œฑ แด€ ษดแด-ษขแดแดแด… ๊œฑแด›แด‡แด€สŸษชษดษข ส™ส€แด€แด›, แด€๊œฑ แดแด€ษดส สŸแดแด„แด€สŸ๊œฑ ๊œฑแด€ส. สœแด‡ สœแด€๊œฑ ษดแด ๊œฐแด€แดษชสŸส แด€ษดแด… สŸษชแด แด‡๊œฑ ษชษด แด€ แด›ส€แด‡แด‡สœแดแดœ๊œฑแด‡ สŸแดแด„แด€แด›แด‡แด… ษชษด แด›สœแด‡ แดกแดแดแด…๊œฑ แด€สŸสŸ แด€สŸ...