Mia's STEPBROTHERS (BTS Au)

By Aein_yeobo7

Becoming independent and successful is her father's ideology. Following that, Kim Mia takes over one of her f... More

Note by author
Introduction 1
INTRODUCTION 2
INTRODUCTION 3
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
INTRODUCTION 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
author's note
CHAPTER 14
Chapter 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
Mansion Information pt. 1
Mansion Information pt.2
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
||^^||
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
Guys need you help!!!
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
Author's Note
New Book

CHAPTER 8

390 14 2
By Aein_yeobo7

MIA'S POV

IT WAS YEONJUN. and I saw other brothers also.

SOOBIN: How are you, princess.

MIA: I am fine soobin hyung. but when you come I don't see Kai and TaeHyun during classes.

BEOMGYU: Actually we came last night to Korea hence we didn't attend our lecture as we had jet lagged.

MIA: So why do you come now??

KAI: To meet you.

YEONJUN: WHY?? Do you not like our surprise or what

MIA: I definitely love your surprise now sit and have your lunch.

they all sit at the table and start having their lunch. while eating mia was telling them all about her life and what had happened they were talking and laughing.

BTS POV

we started to have our lunch when everyone gathered we were eating when are eyes land on mia who was sitting alone at the table.

JIN: Why is mia sitting alone does her friends not come today??

JUNGKOOK: Yes eunnu has gone for an audition and I don't know about Eddie and meiying.

NAMJOON: Yesterday when we were leaving home that time we were talking that time he told me that he and meiying are going for an audition so I think she is alone.

JUNGKOOK: that coconut head I will see her later. *angry pout*

YOONGI: I know that she is your age, but give her some respect as she is our CEO and manager. and why are you mad at her ha???

JUNGKOOK: Actually, I sat beside her as she was alone and me too. we talk for some time I realise that we are actually soulmates and she agreed to it. and she was alone so i offered her to sit with us and she refused and said that she will sit with her friends.

HOBI: I think she must not know that Eddie and meiying had also gone for the audition and after knowing she must feel like she refused first it will be awkward between all of us so she ended up sitting alone.

JUNGKOOK: I think that's the reason.

after the conversation, we all started to eat our lunch after some time all our eyes fell on Mia's table, and saw her chatting with txt and they sit with her and had their lunch. first, we thought they must be sitting there because there was no table left empty in the canteen so they sat with her as she was alone. but we were also there we are best friends but we stop that topic there and started to eat our lunch.

TIME SKIP

END OF COLLEGE

MIA'S POV

As soon as college ended I went to my car and started it was driving to the company I was in college compass when my eye landed on jimin, taehyung, and dumb bunny [ jungkook] were walking. I stop the car next to them and lower the window and asked them

MIA: Where are you three going???

JIMIN: Actually we are heading to the company.

MIA: oo, I am also going to the company let's go together.

JUNGKOOK: YAA, I am I

taehyung placed his hand on jungkook's hand and said

TAEHYUNG: Thanks for asking but we are fine you go. *soft tone*

I saw that they were avoiding me coming because I am their boss how stupid. so I got an idea to make them agree.

MIA: I am not asking I am telling you to sit in the car and let's go.

JUNGKOOK: Let's go now (while looking at taehyung and jimin.)

They all sit in the car while jungkook sits on the passenger seat and taehyung and jimin sit in the back sit.

JUNGKOOK: Thanks for making them agree.

MIA: No problem kook.

while they both gave him a death glare for what he said and I noticed it.

MIA: So why u were not agreeing to come because I am your boss that's the reason right???

JIMIN AND TAEHYUNG: Yes [some guilt in their voice I noticed it.]

MIA: Now stop feeling guilty and smile.

they smiled at me and I don't know but suddenly felt so much happiness running through my body.

MIA: Heyyy can I ask you something???

JIMIN AND TAEHYUNG: Yes, of course

MIA: Can we be friends???

they think for while.

JIMIN AND TAEHYUNG: YES, we will love to be your friend.

after they talk about random things and I came to know that Taemin [short of jimin and taehyung, not kpop idol Taemin.] are soulmates we were talking suddenly one question came into my head.

MIA: Where are others???

JUNGKOOK: Acuatlly they went to company were they used to work for regignasion as they could not comtiune.

MEANWHILE

HYUNG LINE POV

We were waiting for minho hyung. yes we work kim's enterprises as Mr. kim offered us job offer as he got to know we were finding jobs. we are so grateful to Mr. kim for everything he did for our family. and about minho hyung he is our boss but he told us to call him hyung as he considered our mom as his mom so he take care of us like his brother. we were waiting when goeun enter waiting see his secretary acutlly his girlfriend but his dad or mom don;t know about it only we know she called us and told that hyung was waiting for us. we knock on the door and we hear come in in cold tone when we enter his expression change from cold to happy.

MINHO: how are all??

YOONGI: We are fine hyung how are you??

MINHO: I am also fine 

while we were talking there was knock on door minho hyung put on his cold face again and said in come in in cold tone. door open revealing mom. after seeing mom he run to her with happy face and her tightly they stayed there for minute and broke there hug.

MOM: How are you my son.

MINHO: I am fine you I missed you so much.

MOM: I also missed my baby how is your sister she was so angry you know when you not come to birthday and also I cant also was able to go to her as I was out of town I think she is mad on me.

MINHO: Yes, she was angry first but now everything is fine I don't think she is mad on you.

mom turned towards our direction has she finally our presence and put her cold face. mom is so strict when it comes to work or company during office hours she talks with us with cold tone but after office she takes good care of us.

MOM: So Mr. choi's where were you yesterday u don't inform.

JIN: Sorry mrs. choi. we forgot to tell

she was going to argue when minho hyung stop.

MINHO: It's ok talk to them normally and don't be cold it don't suit you.

MOM: Fine. Why are you here sons???

NAMJOON: Acutlly we came to give our leaving letter to hyung.

MINHO: Why are you leaving??

HOBI: Actully we are going to debut as idols and we are traniess so we don't think we will be able to wrok.

MINHO: Finally your dream is going to be true and all the best.

YOONGI:Now we should leave we also want to go for practice 

MOM AND MINHO: BYEEE

HYUNG LINE: BYE

TO BE COUNTUNE

I  have ship kdrama couple minho and goeun it's only for story I hope you understand it and don't forget to vote and comment  BYEEE.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

379K 13.9K 87
Lee y/n and Lee eunbi are twins. They both have a very strong bonding with eachother. Eunbi becomes cold to everyone after her father pass away but s...
437K 15.1K 35
WARNING- English is not my first language. Also, I wrote this years back when I was in my teens so the story will be full of typos and grammatical er...
388K 13.3K 51
Two Rich business men are close friends and once their two sons are born they agree to have them get married in the future. will it go as planned? J...
86.7K 2.6K 58
A girl love her family and has a sweet life but one day tragic accident happen, her father died and leave her and her mother Human can fall in love t...