A vigilante who heals villain...

Par Rebel6610

Tommmy is a vigilante. He finds a villain, heals them and goes on with life as if nothing happened. Nothing c... Plus

Chapter 1: The first meeting
Chapter 2: Life sometimes takes turns you don't intend on taking
Chapter 3: Wilbur is an annoying old man. But he's nice to be around.
Chapter 4: (my Chapter Title Is Too Long)
Chapter 5: Just hold on a moment! I'm supposed to sneak out of here?
Chapter 6: Because I am him
Chapter 7: On unstable waters
Chapter 8: There's no fixing this now, is there?
CH9 Dreaming of a better life
CH10 A forgotten memory
Chapter 11: The heroes vs a bird Part1
Chapter 12: The heroes vs a bird part2
Chapter 13: The fiancés
Chapter 15: Tubbo in trouble
Chapter 16: The dinner
Chapter 17: Bedrock bros, assemble!
Chapter 18: Hidden clues
Chapter 19: Why?!?!?!
Chapter ??: A Taster
Chapter 20: Plot escalation my a- wait, what?
Chapter 21: Meanwhile... (in our universe)
Chapter 22: Pointlessness and misery
Dude 🫱 Why?
Get Ready...
CH23 The Search Begins
;^;

Chapter 14: Mending the past

818 34 18
Par Rebel6610

It seems cc!Wilbur danger is over, so the title has been changed back. But, please do let me know if cc!Wilbur danger comes back!

-------------------------------------------

"Foolish is only adopted. Hmm, I guess I can reveal this much to you", Dream said.

"You've got my attention", Tommy said taking his goggles off.

"So, you already know she had lost you, but she also lost your brother. He was taken by the hero system. And she fell into deep sadness. Then, one day, she found Foolish and adopted him, hoping that sadness would at least disperse a bit. That's how Foolish is now your brother as well", Dream explained.

"And that's one more reason for me to hate the system", Tommy said. "But, I appreciate you helping in this. I guess your not as bad as most heroes", he said taking his gear off.
"Oh, uhm, would you mind floating my backpack in here? I gotta make my appearance without my gear", Tommy asked.

"Sure. Here you go", Dream said as Tommy's backpack floated to Tommy.

"Thanks. For both", Tommy said as he walked away.

He was lightly injured from the fight, but he decided to keep those small injuries just to be less suspicious.

"Wil!" Tommy shouted running to the group. "Wil! Are you okay?! Those stupid heroes floated me away somewhere! God, I hate them", Tommy said.

"I'm alright. The heroes got a healer to come heal up the people", Wilbur said. He knew that Tommy knew, but he couldn't just reveal Tommy in front of everyone else.

"Everything alright with you Tommy? You look a little hurt. Why didn't you heal yourself?" Phil asked.

"Don't worry dadza, I just didn't want to waste my energy on that. Besides, what would the heroes say if I had come out clean after all of this?" Tommy said.

"You're right. I'm glad both of you are okay", Phil said.

"How about this time we split to Ranboo and dadza, and me, Tommy and Techno? You know, bonding", Wilbur suggested as he stood up.

"That's a good idea I guess", Techno said.

"Yeah, I like the idea too" Tommy said.

Ranboo just shrugged.

"Alright then. If nothing comes before that, meet back at the car at 6pm, alright?" Phil asked.

"Yup! We'll be by the car at 6pm", Wilbur said.

"Good", Phil answered.

"Come on! We still have rides to go to!" Tommy said grabbing both Wilbur's and Techno's hand leading them away. "Wilbur, where were we headed?"

At 5.48pm Tommy, Techno and Wilbur decided that they'd head back to the car already. They had tried all the rides, and went on some of them for a second time.
Tommy was exhausted. He had been running around all day, plus he had the fight with the villains that also tired him.

"Wil", Tommy said.

"Yes Toms?" Wilbur asked.

"I wanna go back to work", Tommy said.

"Alright, no one's stopping you", Wilbur said. "But expect me to be there as well", he said.

"Alright, that's fine with me. You can come", Tommy said tiredly.

He felt his eyelids get heavier by the second and next thing he knew, he leaned onto Wilbur and fell asleep.

Tommy woke up the next day at 11.02am. He panicked when he looked at the clock. He was gonna be late for work, for sure.
He ran down the stairs.

"Good morning Tommy. Where the hurry?" Phil asked.

"Work! I'm gonna be so late!" Tommy said rushing into the kitchen and soon coming out with a piece of toast in his mouth and rushing back upstairs.

He soon came back down fully dressed with now only half of the toast in his mouth.

"Chill, I'll drive you there", Techno said.

"Really?! Thank you, Techno!" Tommy said relieved.

They left at 11.45am and Tommy got there 2 minutes early.

"Thanks Techno!" Tommy said.

"No problem. When does your shift end? I'll try to come pick you up", Techno said.

"Oh, well, I usually close up at 10pm or around-ish", Tommy said.

"Okay. I'll try to come get you and Wil", Techno said driving away.

"Alright, nice. I maybe have a ride back. Poggers", Tommy said to himself before he walked in.

"Hi Foolish!" Tommy greeted his adopted brother.

"Hi Tommy! Come back to work?" Follish asked.

"Yeah. Is Puffy around? I need to talk to her after my shift or in the more peaceful hours of my shift", Tommy answered.

"Oh, yeah, mom's in the back. Just go tell her that and then change and come take the work from me", Foolish said.

"Okay",Tommy said.

He went behind the counter, put his backpack down in it's spot and went to the back.

"Hey Puffy!" Tommy greeted. "Would you mind if I called you mum? I'll explain later, cause I need to talk to you, but I don't wanna make Foolish work more than he should be", Tommy asked and explained slightly.

"Hi Tommy. Of course you can call me mom if you're comfortable with it", Puffy said smiling. "You've come back to work?" Tommy nodded, "I'm glad. Do you wanna wait until your shift ends, or in the more peaceful hours?" Puffy asked.

"It doesn't really matter, I just need to talk to you", Tommy said.

"Alright, I'll come check on you in a few hours then", Puffy said.

"Alright mum. I'll be off to take my work from Foolish", Tommy said leaving.

'What's with the sudden parental naming? Maybe he's jus got more used to adults and decided to try that', Puffy thought to herself.

"I'm here Puffy. Sorry, I had some hero association work", Bad said coming in. "Some heroes were jumped by villains", he continued.

"Huh, must've been hard healing those then. They must've been fuming", Puffy said.

"Yeah... I had to say a few 'language's", Bad said taking his apron and getting to work.

Puffy laughed. "You're never giving up on that, are you?" she asked.

"No", Bad said.

"Alright, now shoo Foolish! Let me take my job! Shoo shoo!" Tommy said to Foolish.

"Alright, alright I'm leaving. Man, you really want me gone from the café", Foolish said.

"Yeah, I do. Now go!" Tommy said.

"Bye Tommy", Foolish said as he left.

"Bye! Don't come back!" Tommy shouted after Foolish.

Foolish just shook his head before he left the café.

Work was as it always was, but Tommy was glad he was back in work.

It was more of the peaceful hours, so he put out the 'Toilet break!' sign and went to the back.

"Oh, hi Tommy! I'm glad to see you back!" Bad greeted the blonde.

"Hi Bad! Nice to see you as well", Tommy said, feeling actually glad to be seeing the tall demon. "Talk now?" Tommy asked Puffy.

"Of course. Let's go", she said as she left to her office, Tommy following her.

"So, what is it that you wanted to talk about?" Puffy asked.

"I believe im your son who was declared dead at the age of 4 by a car accident", Tommy said jumping straight to the point.

"W-what?" Puffy asked in shock.

"I believe I'm your son. Tommy WasTaken. My first name even makes sense", Tommy said. "And, I remeber having a brother named Clay. And our father who was almost always drunk... And I remember you always protecting me from him", Tommy said.

Puffy slowly walked to him. "Do you... Do you remember how you 'died'?" Puffy asked.

"You told him that he had to leave. He then grabbed me and pulled me with him. Suddenly a car came and he died, while I got thrown into a bush on the other side of the road", Tommy said.

"Oh my...", Puffy said as tears started to stream down her face. "Oh, my little duckling, I missed you so much!" Puffy said pulling Tommy into a hug.

Tommy melted into the hug right away and hugged her back. He was now crying as well.

"I missed you too, mum", Tommy said.

Puffy pulled away from the hug. "I'm so glad you're here", Puffy said.

"I should most likely get back to working", Tommy said smiling a bit.

"Yes, you really should. I'm guessing after your shift you're going back with Wilbur?" Puffy asked.

"I don't think Wil will mind if I tell him that I found my real family and wanna spend some time with them", Tommy said as he hugged Puffy again soon. "I better get back to work. See you after my shift, mum!" Tommy said leaving.

Puffy left her office soon after.

"Everything okay, Puffy? You look like you cried", Bad asked.

"You remember Tommy? My son?" Puffy asked.

"Yeah", Bad said.

"That's him", Puffy pointed to the door that led to the counter.

"That Tommy, is your son Tommy?" Bad asked shocked.

"Yes. He is", Puffy said.

"I'm so glad for you!" Bad said hugging Puffy.

"I'm glad as well", Puffy said.

It was an hour before closing when Wilbur showed up.

"How has work been so far, Toms?" Wilbur asked.

"Good", Tommy said clearly joyful.

"You look more happy than usual. What's happened?" Wilbur asked.

"I found my biological mother. It's Puffy. You know, one of my bosses here at work that you talked with!" Tommy said.

"Oh, I'm so glad for you Toms. You wanna go with her and spend some time with your family?" Wilbur asked.

"Yeah, I was just about to ask you about that", Tommy said.

"Go ahead. I'll inform Ranboo, Techno and dadza", Wilbur said.

"Thank you", Tommy said.

It was nearing closing time, so Tommy started to clean up.

"Closing time?" Wilbur asked walking up to Tommy.

"Yeah", Tommy said packing up.
"Oh, hello Wilbur!" Puffy said walking out  from the back.

"Hello Puffy", Wilbur said. "Well, I'll see you tomorrow Toms. Call me whenever", he said before leaving.

"Ready to leave, duckling?" Puffy asked.

"Yeah. I'm all ready to go mum", Tommy said.

They got into Puffy's car and drove home.

"Here we are", Puffy said.

"Still the same house I remember", Tommy said as he got out of the car.

"Yeah, we haven't moved", Puffy said.

Tommy looked around and then walked to the other side if the road. He kneeled down and saw something blue in the bushes. He picked it up and looked at it.

"A necklace. I remember this. I must've dropped it when I fell...", Tommy pondered out loud.

"Is this where...?" Puffy asked.

"Yeah. This is where I fell to", Tommy said. "Let's go inside. It's getting cold", he said.

"Yeah, you're right duckling. Let's go in", Puffy agreed.

"We're home!" Puffy said as they stepped inside.

"We? Since when was there more than one of you mom?" Foolish asked as he stepped into the living room.

What foolish saw at the door shocked him.

"Not that I'd be in any way against Tommy being here, but... What on holy god is Tommy doing here, mom?!?" Foolish asked very confused.

"He's your adoptive brother. My biological son", Puffy explained.

Tommy just stood there awkwardly. "Hey, Foolish", he said.

"Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait! Tommy is my brother?" Foolish asked.

"Yes, I'm your brother", Tommy said.

Tommy walked in and hugged Foolish. Foolish hugged back.

"You're the best little brother I could have", Foolish said.

"Well of course! I'm pogchamp. How could anyone dislike me?" Tommy said. "And I'm also glad to have you as my brother", he added.

"You still remember your room, Tommy?" Puffy asked when Foolish and Tommy pulled away from the hug.

"Yeah, I do. Is it still my room??" Tommy asked excited.

"Yes. Go on, get cosy", Puffy said.

Tommy ran to his room.

Puffy giggled a bit. "I'm glad to have him back", she said.

"I can tell. I'm glad he's back as well, even though as my brother, I only know the stuff you've told me", Foolish said. "I'm gonna head to bed. Good night mom", he said.

"Night Foolish", Puffy said.

They then heard the shuffling of feet and very quick tapping.

"Night mum!" Tommy said as he quickly hugged Puffy.

He then rushed over to Foolish. "Night Foolish!" he said.

He then shuffled back into his room. Leaving a small trail of feathers.

"He had his wings out", Puffy remarked.

"Man, he's fast. Is that his power?" Foolish asked.

"As far as I know, having those wings and the speed are his powers. I don't know if there's anyhting else to it", Puffy said.
After that they both went to sleep.

The next morning Tommy woke up to Puffy walking into the room.

"Good morning, duckling. How did you sleep?" Puffy asked as she sat down at the end of the bed.

"Morning mum. I slept well. And you?" Tommy answered sitting up.

"I slept good too. Foolish already left for his shift", Puffy said. "Come eat breakfast", she said getting up. "I made pancakes", she added before she left.

"Yes!" Tommy quickly got up and ran to the kitchen.

Puffy laughed. "Here you go", Puffy said as she placed a plate of pancakes on the table for Tommy.

"Thank you mum!" Tommy said sitting down and eating.

"So, it's been 13 years. How have your powers developed? Is it more than having those wing and being fast, or is it just those?" Puffy asked.

"It's more than that. I'm still fast, but I can glide if I have my wings out. I can also heal", Tommy said between bites.

"Oh, that's nice. I'm glad your powers developed that much", Puffy said. "Do you remember anything about Clay's powers?" she asked.

"Well, I remember that his powers had to do something with levitation or something. But nothing more. Why?" Tommy said finishing his food.

"Well, you see, his powers developed quite a lot after you disappeared. He got the ability to use these green strings to control people. And so, he got taken by the system later on", Puffy explained.

"What? Why? Did they think they had to have his powers?" Tommy asked.

"Most likely. So you probably know already, but don't just go around telling you can heal. It could get dangerous", Puffy said.

"Yeah, I know. The only people who know are my roommates, Wilbur and his family and now you, mum", Tommy said. "I've only told people I trust", he added.

"Yes, I'm sure of that. How are things going with you, Ranboo and Tubbo? Made up yet?" Puffy asked.

"No, not yet. Now both me and Ranboo are with Wilbur and his family because of the fight", Tommy said.

"Alright. Just know that you can talk to me about it if you need, duckling", Puffy assured Tommy.

"Yeah, I know", Tommy said smiling.

"Well, we have a few hours before your shift. What do you wanna do?" Puffy asked.

"Movie time!" Tommy exclaimed.

"Alright", Puffy said smiling as they made their way to the living room.

Puffy put on a movie and they watched movies until it was time to leave for work.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

2.3K 113 13
Vigilante benchtrio The rewrite of my vigilante duology Tommy ducked into a back alley as the flashing lights rounded the corner. He watched from the...
10.4K 486 18
AGHHHHH, WHO ARE YOU!?" Tommy has always been a curious fellow, of course this led to many encounters with supervillians, but hey , he was still liv...
32.5K 1.6K 12
Tommy, Tubbo and Ranboo are vigilantes in this sort of sci-fi high tech town. And one night while staking out a warehouse, Tommy encounters one of th...
2K 112 12
Tomathy Danger Kraken Innit Beloved Underscore Minecraft, objectively the best vigilante around, attempts highschool. ////// working on editing wilbu...