Life time partners? Agree? [S...

By ZhongZihn

Y/N who's a self trained assassin got recruited by her uncle who's a boss on a big agency. Now You work for M... More

[2] - Ninja Vanish move
[3] - Introduction to the agents
[4] - Totem of gratitude
[6] - Forced
[7] - New member
[5] - Blind date
[8] - Grandpa talks
Author
[9] - Training with memories
[10] - I Know everything
[11] - Policeman
[12] - Mission 1# ongoing
[13] - Party
[14] - The children of the devils
[15] - Mission Accomplished
[16] - Chased
[17] - excluded!
[18] - OPERATION SHADOWFALL
[19] - Birthday?

[1] - New year

951 18 0
By ZhongZihn

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
-AUTHOR'S POV-

January 1, 2022

1 2 : 0 0

The start of January one has officially started. The whole city's sky is now filled with fireworks and down there many people are celebrating.

A female with a black short length dress and sleeveless with that bob cut hairstyle, walks in the bar that's crowded for a New year's party.

The female sits down on the counter seat, "One Vodka", The female smiles to the Barista, the barista nodded and starts doing his job.

The female look around the whole room, at the dance floor many crowds are dancing while at the tables people cheering for their new year resolutions, pft. Putting on a red lipstick a girl sits down next to the female.

"Hi there sexy chicc~ What do you think is your new year's resolution?", A girl who seems to be playful and all excited girl approaches the female. The female looks at the girl up and down then chuckles afterwards at the girl's question.

"i will not deal with others life and focus on myself. But today is my exception...", The female chuckles, as the barista gives her, her vodka. She took a sip, as the girl tilts her head.

"What's your name again?"

Drinking half of the vodka bottle, the female wheezes and chuckles. "Minju".

"Minju.. okay~", The girl nodded.

The door at the bar soon then opens once again showing three mens who looks like a bodyguard walking in the club and a men wearing white formal suit walks in with that grin to the strippers.

Minju immediately followed the white men and the three bodyguard making their way to the end of the large room that leads to a door to the masters bedroom.

"What do you mean about excepti-", Minju gestures the girl to stop talking and leave immediately. The girl gasp and nodded, leaving with a smile to Minju.

Seeing the three bodyguard already out of the room front of the door's room guarding the room. As the man who's wearing white formal suit held the door knob to open the room.

Minju walks to their direction and pat the latter. The three bodyguards looks at Minju and was about to stop her but the man With a white suit stops them and smiles to Minju.

Minju smiles and bows, "Hello there Mr. Wills. The youngest son of the Wills... It's very nice to meet you", Minju smiles sheepishly to the man. As the man chuckles.

"You are... Kim Minju right?", The man tilts his head, Minju nods and. The man stares at Minju up and down and smirks. "You look gorgeous tonight Ms. Kim.. Wanna take a drink in my room?".

Minju smiles and noddes, "Yes, of course... That's lovely mr. Wills", Minju and The man stares at each other feeling the sexual tension around them. As both of them went inside the room to take a drink and have some small talks.

Sitting on the bed while drinking together the man raises a Brow to Minju, "May i know.. What you wish for, for our new year".

Minju chuckles and puts the champagne down, "I wanna stop having one night stands with strangers...", The man chuckles while staring at Minju's gorgeous face to her neck, cleavage, waist line, thighs that can be visible because of her short tight dress to her toes, The man couldn't ask for anything better but to be drinking with a amazingly gorgeous feminine female in his room at the new year's party.

The man cups Minju's one cheek and stares at Minju's face, "So you're a slut, i see".

Minju chuckles and holds the man's hand that's cupping her left cheek, "Well... tonight is an exception".

The man smiles as he takes off his coat and catches Minju's soft pinky lips, Kissing her passionately. Minju kisses back and unbuttons the man's suit taking it off.

The man broke the kiss and slowly let Minju lay her body on the king size bed. Minju stares at the man with that devilish expression, The man liked it, even got turned on more and hovers above Minju.

"Glad to be your exception, ms. Kim~", The man whispers with that deep and husky voice, Minju hummed and smirks at the man's statement.

Holding the tip of Minju's black short tight dress, the male slowly inserts his large size hand in her dress and starts roaming his hands around Minju's sexy waist line and stomach.

Minju bites her bottom lip, as Minju throws her head back.

The man's hand goes down to Minju's covered pussy and rubs it. Minju moans softly as she reaches her lips to the man's lip, both of them start kissing slowly and passionately again.

"Fuck, you're so sexy Ms. Kim~", The man whispers once again to Minju. Minju chuckles and hugs the man's nape.

As the man holds the panties waistband and about to bring the panties down. When The man suddenly felt something's wrong as he looks at Minju who's devilishly smirking, and her one hand holding a pistol. Pointing it to the man.

The man gasps, The female immediately covers the man's mouth and put the man down to thw bed. The man opens his eyes wide open. The female takes off her panty and wraps it on the man's mouth so the man can't make any sounds.

The female chuckles and takes a hand cuff from the desk, already expecting seeing a hand cuff on the desk by this horny fuck man.

Locking the mans hand with the hand cuff. The female stares at the man with that pouty lips as she cleans the man's browny hair. "Poor you.. Mr. Wills, your family probably never told you about the debt they had for a long time to the Kim family...", The female slowly grinds her pussy to the man's hard covered dick, hearing muffled whimpers from the man the female chuckles and stops. "You're under arre-".

A small sound of The female's mouth came out. The man looks at the female's shoulder that's dripping blood.

The female look at the back that has a large window and the window broke seeing the other building's balcony and a dark figure of a man holding a sniper. The female gasps and hold the back of her shoulder that's bleeding.

The female groans and leaves the bed, also leaving the man behind. As she was about to leave from the back door, the three bodyguard went, but soon got knocked out by three other mens behind them who're wearing black masks.

The female widens her eyes, as the three mens look at the man who's locked up on the king sized bed and a panty in his mouth. The center of the two mens look at the female up and down.

"You're coming with us-", Walking to the female and was about to hold her wrist. The female glares to the man and slap his hands away, as she kicks the man's balls. The two mens behind him wheezes in laughter while he was groaning in pain.

Rolling her eyes the female immediately runs away using the back door, the man was about to follow her but got stopped by a man who came in the room.

"Stop. She got our target... Let's be thankful", The man walks to the latter who's stuck on his bed.

The man who was about to follow the female sighs in annoyance, "Gosh, what if she knows about the will's family deepest hidden truth... She shouldn't know about that. Also, she needs to get punish for breaking my balls", The man rolls his eyes.

"Let it be. We'll find her, we still have to deal with the wills family..."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

January 1, 2022

2 : 1 2 AM

"Did you give the folders to Mr. Berries, Seungkwan?", The man questions, as he walks in the room where almost twelve mens are in there sitting on the couch others standing cleaning up the guns.

"Yep", Seungkwan replies and lay his butt on the couch tiredly.

"Okay, everyone... Don't tell Mr. Berries about the girl who we saw", Seungcheol tells to everyone. Everyone nodded except for one tall guy.

"But hyung... SHE KICKED MY BALLS-", Mingyu whined as two males behind him who's cleaning the guns along with one man with glasses laughs, making everyone laugh and wheeze.

Mingyu rolls his eyes, the man behind him who's holding a LMG pats Mingyu's shoulder. "She is a strong woman-", Mingyu gave a sharp death glare to the male. The male acted scared then laughs it off.

"Shut it Dokyeom ah~ You do know mingyu's bark is much worst than his bite", The male who's also cleaning a gun stated, Everyone in the room laughed hardly at his statement.

Mingyu frowns, "Cheol hyung! Myungho and Dokyeom are making fun of me again!!", Mingyu pouts and crosses his arm like a child.

Myungho made a face to Mingyu, "Shut it. At least your egg didn't break. Now come on, clean these babies with us", Myungho continued cleaning the guns which they call babies.

Seungcheol sighs at them, "we'll deal with the girl ourself". Everyone gasps and widen their eyes looking at seungcheol.

"Hyung?! Can't we just let her slide?? Mr. Berries might be mad at us for dealing with this ourselves", Seungkwan tells to Seungcheol, making everyone nod. Except for Mingyu of course, why let that girl slide when she kicked his precious balls.

Seungcheol shakes his head, "We'll only talk with her. On what she knows about the will's family. And why she took our target", Seungcheol tells as everyone nodded in agreement. Seungcheol looks at Wonwoo, "You shot the girl right?", Wonwoo nodded. "Alright, you know the drill". Wonwoo nodded at Seungcheol's word.

Wonwoo immediately takes the laptop putting the gun he's cleaning down as he wears his glasses perfectly now and starts typing up on his laptop.

"Um excuse me... What drill are you two having??", Woozi Questions raising a brow, looking at Wonwoo who's working on the laptop.

"I shot the girl with the bullet that is connected to this laptop so we can locate where she is...", Wonwoo answers, he then finishes as the laptop's screen turned to a map in their city and one white dot on one place that might be the girl's location now.

"But what if she got the bullet out on her??", Mingyu questions this time.

"Then she's smart", Minghao rolls his eyes.

Wonwoo then looks at Seungcheol, "The dot is in the neighborhood... one house number 34. She might be there". Seungcheol nods.

"Might", Mingyu claps his hands and laughs sarcastically.

"Alright stop with the jokes... mingyu, wonwoo, Minghao and Jihoon come with me", Seungcheol immediately walks out of the room with his word. As the four males stood up and also follows Seungcheol.

Making the room silent, the silence broke when their boss walks in the room , everyone stood up and bows at their boss.

"Success my boys.. You got that Nasty Man and put him to Jail. Good Job on that", Mr. berries claps his hands to the boys, the boys didn't really smile that much or felt happy. Since they know that they're not the ones who put that nasty Will's guy to Jail but it's the girl, the mysterious Girl.

Mr. berries tilts his head not knowing why the boys suddenly have this cold atmosphere, Mr. Berries puts two wines on the table and chuckled.

"All of you seem off.. Wanna have some drink?", Mr. Berries offers a drink as everyone nodded and drinks the wine with their champagnes. Mr. Berries looks around wondering why there are five members missing, "Where's Seungcheol, Jihoon, Wonwoo, Mingyu and Myungho??", Mr. Berries questions.

"Went to buy some ice cream for us to celebrate-", Hoshi jokes as everyone laughed, Mr. Berries didn't find the atmosphere awkward now as they continued drinking to celebrate their successful mission.

- - - - - - -
2:24AM

You went home and sit right on your bed immediately, you live in rent at one house in a neighbourhood kind of away from the city. You just wanna live peacefully although the killing really has to be your work.

Although last night will be the last time you did missions like that. You're an self trained assassin since you were seven, your Mother is dead since you were six while your father is with his new family.

He does call you sometimes and give you money, both of you are in good terms. but he doesn't know about your cases and crimes, since this was your mother's secret too.

You and your mother are bestfriends when you were young but suddenly she had to go, enough talking about you now.

You took out a puller from your wardrobe and some tissues and bandages. Taking off the piece of clothing that's wrapped on the back of your shoulder, you hissed while taking it off.

While taking it off you hear your phone ringing, you turn your head at it it's Just behind you. You don't plan to answer this person,

Jeno Lee
Calling...

Answer | Decline

You let your phone ring as you ignore it, it's just your brother. Yes, same mom and same dad. It's only the both of you left and both of you are pretty close.

Ever since your mother died you were already distant to your brother. Although he understood your situation by now he's with both of your dad. Well you're already twenty onr years old now, you didn't finish college but it's not that much of a problem to you.

Anyways, you take the puller and slowly putting it inside your skin where it got shot. It's pretty hard since it's at the back of your shoulder you can't see that mucu at the back, like who would?

You try so hard to take out the bullet inside your skin, as soon as you got it ypu let out a groan as you panted.

You put the bullet on the cup and sigh afterwards, you take out some tissues to wipe the bloods on you and put bandage after.

You then lay you body down to the bed, you're so tired. you turn your head at your phone that's still ringing continuously not even planning to stop. You let out a deep sigh feeling annoyed by it and just answered it.

"Finally you answered"

Your brother sighs deeply before he would talk, you just became silent then answer after.

"I had to"

"Ugh whatever, i'll be coming over
at your place tomorrow"

"Uhh why?"

You furrow your eyebrows, you don't really wanna see your brother these days. You just wanna be alone for some time especially now that you dealt with the last mission you had, although you still have to talk with Minju tomorrow.

So it is also a bad idea for your brother to come over.

"Duhh, it's a new year.
And dad wants me to spend some
time with you, he's worried that you
might go crazy because you've been
too alone"

You let out a groan hearing this.
"Alright. What time?"

"Around 9AM"

"Alright, see ya"

"mhm"

With that the call ended and as soon as the call ended you hear some wierd noises coming from the living room.

You silenced yourself also the things around you to focus on the sounds, you then hear some steps.

You became alarmed by it more as you swiftly move your hand under the pillow right next to you which has a pistol under it, what? You're an assassin you always come on handy.

You focused on the step, after a few minutes everything went silent but you still won't let your guard down.

Few seconds has passed you hear some small beeping right on the desk in the cup where you put the bullet in. You could see the bullet's ending flashing on and off with the color blue.

It keeps beeping, you furrowed you eyebrows getting confused at this situation, but your eyes widened as soon as you realize the bullet's design.

It's a bullet that could locate your targets location, that's the moment when you immediately stood up from your bed and as soon as you got down on your bed hurriedly.

A figure of a male with black clothing and his face covered with black mask suddenly appeared in the room dashing to you and push you on the bed making you sit down hissing in pain.

While groaning in pain you could feel a pistol cocking and pointing it right on your head.

You could feel the pistol on your head, as you stopped with your movements and slowly look up just to see a man with gorgeous eyes locking the pistol right on your head, causing you to not move.

He's looking down on you, as both of you made a serious eye contact.

"Move or i'll shoot"

~ 🕶 ~ 🕶 ~ 🕶 ~ 🕶 ~ 🕶 ~ 🕶 ~ 🕶 ~

AUTHOR

new story eheee
It's my first time writing this kind of story so- Sorry for my bad yeah bad yeah idk how to continue that- HAHAHAH lovelots guysss

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.8K 1.1K 62
NCT Mafia Series Book #2 Under Jaehyun's command, the mafia family continued to expand. Things were going smooth for them, from their surface busines...
30.2K 1.3K 24
COMPLETED (TRIGGER WARNING!!! : TOXIC top) Living in a financially unstable family, Taeyong had to work as soon as he finished high school. But noth...
17.2K 402 22
Na Jaemin was just your average everyday college student with a part-time job as an intern at a big company who was known for his flirtatious persona...
3.5K 193 80
{PREQUEL TO: ๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ข๐—ก๐—”๐—ก๐—–๐—˜. โฅ nct.} "For the world, we're NCT!" ยซยงยป Twenty-three men. All tested physically and mentally. It's the year 2197, an...