My Bizaare Love

By Ruby_KiManoban

Jennie Ruby Jane Kim Who doesn't know that name? Everyone with a pulse knows her family. She's blessed with... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
CHARACTERS
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
FINALE
EPILOGUE

Chapter 28

5.1K 218 46
By Ruby_KiManoban

Jennie's POV

Lisa knows uncle Seo-Joon?

I was shock when Lisa runs towards uncle Seo-Joon as fast her legs can and jump into his arms

I was worried for a second that uncle will not catch her but he did.

Wait a minute.

Why she's not running into my arms whenever she saw me? I'll need to rectify that later.

Lisa hugged the living shit out of my uncle and all of us are just gaping at them.

Uncle Seo-Joon carefully place down Lisa on her feet.

"I can't believe that I'll meet you here! Are you okay? Why are you here? You're not sick are you?!" Uncle Seo-Joon asked worriedly and I can hear a slight panic in his voice.

Lisa shakes her head.

"No sir! I am just here because Jen-Jen's sister needs a check-up because her snores can be heard up to Siberia!" Lisa excitedly said.

"I don't snore that loud!" Jisoo whined.

"Shut up!" All of us hissed at Jisoo.

"Jen-Jen?" Uncle Seo-Joon furrow his eyebrows.

"Are you telling me young lady that you got yourself a girlfriend? I need to meet this person because she might be a sexual predator."

"Jen-Jen's not an alligator Mr. Park." Lisa replied.

"They have an alligator here Soo-Hyun?" I heard mommy ask daddy. I heard someone snickered behind me.

"No love. This is a hospital." Daddy whispered.

"Alligator?" Uncle Seo-Joon repeated.

Lisa giggled and shooks her head. She grab uncle's hand and drag him to our direction.

"That's Jen-Jen Mr. Park." Lisa pointed at me.

Uncle Seo-Joon look up and realize that I am Jen-Jen. He narrow his eyes and purses his lips.

Oh fuck no. Stupid stuff will come out of his mouth in a count of 3.

1.

2.

3.

"No can do. She's definitely a sexual predator."

I sigh. I want to face palm so bad.

"Huh? I already told you Mr. Park she's not an alligator." Lisa repeated.

"Even if she's a terminator baby girl no can do." Uncle Seo-Joon cross his bulky arms on his chest and stare at me sternly.

"Why?" Lisa whined.

Uncle Seo-Joon raised his eyebrow and look down at Precious.

"Simple. I know his father and he is the top boss of the sexual predator hierarchy."

"What the fuck Seo-Joon?!" Daddy shouts while mommy giggled as if Uncle Seo-Joon did not insult daddy and I.

I am confident that Lisa will not believe Uncle Seo-Joon.

I switch my glance at Lisa, I saw worry and panic painted on her face.

She believed uncle Seo-Joon?! Unbelievable!

"If you want to lived to see your next meal Seo-Joon, you should shut the fuck up." Daddy warned.

Uncle Seo-Joon slightly flinched.

"Are you okay Mr. Park?" Lisa place her hand on top of Uncle's arms and squeezed it

I can't fucking stand this. She's touching him too much.

I walk towards Lisa and gently remove her hand to uncle Seo-Joon's arms.

I bring out the alcohol spray on my back pocket and sprays it on Lisa's hand.

"Wow. I am not that dirty!" Uncle Seo-Joon complained.

I glare at uncle Seo-Joon.

Uncle Seo-Joon flinched. "Oh my God. I swear to God for a second I thought Soo-hyun was glaring at me. Damn it! I got goosebumps all over my arms see?

Lisa peeked at uncles arms and nodded while mommy hugged her brother.

"I miss you Seo-Joony. I thought you can't come?"

Uncle Seo-Joon snorts. "Of course, I'll come!"

Lisa looked at my uncle and mommy like they are doing something illegal. She even glance to my dad to see his reaction.

Of course my father's expression was always irritated whenever uncle Seo-Joon's was in the vicinity.

I side hugged Lisa and kiss her head. She look up and I saw confusion in her eyes.

"Precious meet my mommy's only sibling. Uncle Seo-Joon Park."

Uncle Seo-Joon smiled widely.

"Uncle Seo-Joon meet my woman. Mine." I enunciate every word so he understood what I meant.

Uncle Seo-Joon's eye widen then his expression turns into sympathy.

He pull Lisa from my arms and hugged her.

"Oh my God! Poor you! There's billion of people in this world and you end up with Jennie. Destiny fucked up!" He dramatically wailed.

"Mommy can I please hit your brother?" I ask mommy politely.

Uncle Seo-Joon immediately release Lisa from his arms and raised his both hands.

"You know I am joking right?" Uncle Seo-Joon said. "Go-Eun don't you dare agree!"

Mommy purse her lips then smirks. "Okay. Just one okay."

I nodded then slowly walk towards uncle Seo-Joon.

Let's just say that he learned to stop messing with me.

I can even hear daddy begging mommy if he could also hit uncle Seo-Joon.

"Jisoo Kim!" A nurse called my brother.

Jisoo attempted to escape but daddy grabbed her collar in time.

Jisoo reached out her hand to us and shouts "Noooooo!" Dramatically while daddy was dragging her inside the room.

"Jichuu you can do it!" Uncle Seo-Joon shouts while rubbing his now bruised arm.

We decided to sit down on the waiting area. We completely crowded the whole place.

Lisa sat down beside me and starts to play with my fingers.

Since my siblings and I am not attached to our phone they left theirs at home and they decided to use my lphone as the "bottle" in their spin the bottle game.

Uncle Seo-Joon and 2 of the MIB's are sitting also on the floor playing with them.

I look down at Lisa and brush her hair out of her face.

"Are you okay Precious?" I ask softly.

Lisa looks up and smiles. "Yes. I am just happy that I met Mr. Park again."

Soo-hyun PoV(sneak peek on what happened on Gab's appointment)

"So Jisoo I need to ask some questions to assess your condition.!"

Jisoo nodded at the doctor.

"So you're 20 years old and in college?" Jisoo nodded.

"So are you feeling stressed lately?"

Jisoo sigh and said "Yes doctor. Too much stress."

Go-Eun squeezed my hands and looked at me worriedly.

"From your studies? Family?"

Jisoo shooks her head. "None of the above."

"Then what?"

Jisoo leans on the doctor's table and said "Because I am trying to recreate a very small atomic bomb but I need to get some uranium or something similar. I'm still deciding if it's worth it to steal from a nuclear plant in Russia or Japan. That's what keeping me stressed."

The doctor widen her eyes and look at us in panic.

"Are you joking?" She asked shakily.

"Nope. Can I get jailed if I do that daddy? I mean as long as there's food and they'll let me complete my experiment then I am fine being jailed."

Jisoo's looking at me expectantly.

I close my eyes and trying to think if the $2 million dollar that I set aside for her bail money was enough if she really decided to do her plan. I think I should add another $2 million just to be sure.

I need to consult the team of attorney I hired regarding this matter.

"No Jisoo you can't do that." I answered patiently.

Jisoo was crestfallen. "Damn it."

Go-Eun suddenly looks down. I was worried for a second but when I felt her shoulders shake

I sigh.

Great, Go-Eun's laughing.

The doctor cleared her throat to get our attention.

"Well uhm in that case. I would like to suggest some remedy to lessen Jisoo's snoring."

So in the end we scheduled Jisoo for sleep study and EEG next week.

Before we went out Go-Eun looked back at the doctor.

"Doctor."

The doctor looked up. She looks 10 years older after our consultation. I can feel you lady. I feel the same thing whenever I interact with my children.

"Can I continue putting gag on Jisoo's mouth for the mean time?"

The doctor was stunned. Before she can answer I asher Go-Eun and Jisoo out of the clinic and apologized to the doctor.

Goddamnit.

Lisa's POV

After Jisoo's checkup was done. Mr. Park decided to treat us out for dinner.

All of us shouts in excitement. I thought we will eat some fast food but he treats us to some posh restaurant.

"Mr. Park, Mr. Kim. Welcome!"

We are all adhered to a private room.

I don't care if I am in the middle of my period. I will eat this yummy beef that called steak that Jen-Jen ordered for me.

The whole steak was bigger than my palm. There's mash and corn cob on the side.

The waiter ask us if we want wine but they all decline and just choose a bottomless soda and iced tea.

The meat literally melts in my mouth. I'm again in love.

I don't care if my bloating doubles and my cramps increased tonight. I'll eat everything on my plate.

"I love this." I moan.

Jennie glance down at me with a smile on her face.

"You liked it?"

"'So much Jen-Jen. I can eat this everyday." I replied excitedly.

"I'm glad. I also prefer Wagyu steak. Don't worry I'll let grampa G to stock up so anytime you can eat that"

I thank her.

"So what did the doctor said Jichu?" Hanbin asked.

"She said I need to take some test and daddy scheduled it next week. I'll be expecting all your support next week.

The family of Jennie complains but Go-Eun sushed them.

"Of course Jisoo. All of us will be present next week for your test. Understood?" Go-Eun said sternly while looking at us one by one.

Immediately everyone nodded eagerly even the Mr. Hulks that was eating on the next table nodded.

After we ate. The waiter gave the bill to Mr. Park.

"How much?" I ask curiously.

"$7,146" my eyes widen.

I look at all the dishes we used. How many hours will it take if I wash everything? Maybe I'll be finished tomorrow morning if I starts now.

"Oh no! I forgot my wallet! Soo-hyun pay the bill." Mr. Park demanded.

I knew it! I already started to stack up the plates near me when I heard Mr. Park shouts.

"I am just joking damn it! Why can't you take a fucking joke?!"

I was shock when Soo-hyun was punching Mr. Park on his arms.

"Not there! Jennie already punched that arm for godsakes! Punch the other arm!" Mr. Park shouts.

Soo-hyun then proceeds to punch the other arm.

"Ouch! This is fucking abused you know that?"

"Abuse my ass!" Soo-hyun exclaimed

Go-Eun and Jennie's siblings are all laughing.

I look up at Jen-Jen and she's just gazing at them impassively.

"Jen-Jen." I call his attention.

"Yes precious?"

"You're family's weird."

Jen-Jen smiled and said. "Welcome to my chaotic family precious." 

-----
Here's my promise guys😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 68K 64
The stunningly beautiful bride, Jennie Kim whom everyone desires is in an arranged marriage with a young billionaire, her childhood sweetheart. She i...
97.8K 2.7K 18
The thing about Jennie Kim is that... She is actually in a relationship with a girl. Nobody is supposed to know. All hell will definitely break loose...
819K 14.9K 43
Choi Lalisa Manoban is the CEO of MN company , she is 25 years old , she is a very rich person who from Manoban's family who is very famous in the wo...
194K 5.6K 73
A D̠̠e̠̠v̠̠i̠̠o̠̠u̠̠s̠ yet cold CEO Lalisa Manoban Age (22) The M̠̠y̠̠s̠̠t̠̠e̠̠r̠̠i̠̠o̠̠u̠̠s̠ heir of Kim Empire Jennie Kim (21) Lisa met a woman nam...