My Bizaare Love

By Ruby_KiManoban

Jennie Ruby Jane Kim Who doesn't know that name? Everyone with a pulse knows her family. She's blessed with... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
CHARACTERS
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
FINALE
EPILOGUE

Chapter 27

6.2K 227 39
By Ruby_KiManoban

Lisa's POV

I woke up

Yey! I woke up! I am alive!

I call upon my ninja skills and slowly get out of the bed.

I did a quiet little celebratory dance. I don't want to wake Jen-Jen up.

It would be embarrassing if she saw me dancing. I am aware that I look like I'm having a seizure whenever I am dancing because one of my shelter mate nicely informed me.

I tip toe to the bathroom and washed my face and brush my teeth.

I stare at the shower for a minute, undecided if I'll take a shower now or later.

I need a shower badly. I feel eeky when I have my period. I don't know why am I sweating like a pig whenever I have a period.

I tried to remember the instruction that Jen-Jen gave me to activate the voice command of her shower.

"Access to shower please." I said clearly.

"State your name please."

Woow! Cool! I clear my throat.

"Lisa." I answered.

"Precious Lisa Kim. Accepted.'"

Success! Yey!

I ignore that the computer said a different name. The important thing was I can shower now!

I hurriedly remove my clothes and dispose my pad.

Once I entered the shower stall, the shower started immediately.

Beside her bed, I also love Jennie's bathroom.

I don't know how many minutes I took to shower. I am concerned about the amount of water I am using but Jen-Jen assures me that it's not that much because she said they collect rain water and recycle it.

After my refreshing shower, I went to the walk-in closet of Jen-Jen that's connected to her bathroom.

I wear one of the cute dresses that So-hye lend me.

I wear one of the cute flip flops that Go-Eun gave me.

I wrap my hair in one of Jennie's black towel. I walk back to Jennie's room and saw that she's still sleeping.

I open her curtain a little bit to see what time it is.

The sun was a little brighter so at least 7am? l am not sure.

I hate to wake Jennie up but I want to visit the shelter as early as possible.

I sat beside her and brings down the blanket to see her face.

Her hair was disheveled but she still looks so gorgeous and handsome.

In the morning my face was so puffy but Jennie's not like that. She has no drool or bad breath. Unfair.

"You are too much perfect Jen-Jen. You could snore a little you know." I murmur. I brush her soft hair out of her face.

Jen-Jen turn on her side facing me that leads the blanket to lower down a little more.

Skin.

Too much skin!

Jen-Jen is wearing boxer bra!

Her chest is so *gulp* good in my eyes.

I lower down my eyes slowly and hold my gasp.

Her abdomen has small muscles all over! I saw this on billboard and posters but never in person.

Can I touch it?

I look back at Jen-Jen and she's still sleeping.

I slowly count how many abs I am seeing.

1.

2.

2

4.

Four is now my favorite number.

I can't help it but I trace it lightly with my pointer finger.

It was fascinating that the muscles contracts whenever I touch it.

"Precious." I froze. I slowly look up and saw Jennie sleepily looking at me.

I snatch back my finger and hide it on my back. I need to soak my whole hand with holy water later.

"Good morning Jen-Jen." I greets innocently.

"Good morning too. What are you doing?" She ask. I can see amusement shining in her eyes.

"Learning how to count." I answered immediately.

"I see. So until what number did you memorize." She ask.

"Four."

Jennie arch her eyebrow and smirk. "Oh really?"

I nodded. "I think Jen-Jen you should add more of that so that I can count higher than four." I point to her abs.

Jennie partially sits to peek at her abs and I don't know what she did but her abdominal muscles became more prominent.

I touch my lips to see if I am drooling. I look at Jennie wide eyed.

"Am I drooling Jen-Jen?!" I ask.

Jennie smiles flashing me with her dimples. "Just a little precious."

I nodded and thank her for being honest. I wipe my drool at the back of my hand.

"Is it possible then?" I ask.

Jennie sat up and lean back on the headboard.

"What was possible?"

"If you can add two more of that." I pointed to her abdomen.

Jen-Jen shrugged her shoulder. "It's possible if my genes allows me to have six pack. Lucky you daddy had an 8 pack so I think with more exercise I can add 2 more."

"Soo-hyun had an eight of that?!" I exclaimed.

Will Soo-hyun show it to me if I asks nicely?

Jennie narrows her eyes in suspicion. "Whatever you are thinking right now precious stop. I will not let you."

My eyes widen and exclaimed "I am not! My mind is clear!"

"Sure." She doesn't believe me.

"Oh wait. Where will the 2 appear if you got it?" I ask out of curiosity.

I almost had a heart attack when Jennie lowered her black sweatpants,

"No! Oh my God! Holy water! I need holy water ASAP!" I panicked.

Jennie had the gall to laugh. I open my eyes to glare at Jen-Jen. "A little warning would be nice."

Jennie smile and points out to her abdomen. My eyes looked without any hesitation.

"So below your belly button?" I ask.

"I think: so."

My hand had a mind of its own. My sinful hand traces again the muscles and even the prominent V on her sides.

"Precious." Jennie said but I ignore her.

I trace upwards to her chest. She's so flawless. Why do I have hair on my whole body and she doesn't? It's not fair at all.

"Precious." I can here the strain from Jennie's voice.

I look up and notice that Jen's eye color darkens to denim blue.

"Are you alright?" I ask her while rubbing her chest comfortingly.

Base on Jen Jen's expression, she looks like she's in pain rather than relax.

"No." She whisper then she stood up so fast that I realize she's already in the bathroom once I came down from my shock.

"What just happened?" I ask no one.

Jen-Jen was wearing a black fitted shirt, black pants and a black Addidas sneakers.

I immediately walk towards Jen and hug her.

"I am sorry Jen-Jen. Please don't be mad. I promise I'll not touch you there.!"

She wrap her arm around my shoulder. "There's nothing to be sorry about precious. It's not your fault that I can't control myself."

I look up and pout at her. "Why do you look so mad before you went to the bathroom then?"

"I am just frustrated." She said.

I furrow my eyebrows.

"Frustrated?" I ask

Jennie nodded, but before I can say anything she hold my hand and we went inside her bathroom. I realize what we are doing when she brings out the black chair.

She dry my hair gently using her hair dryer and detangle my hair with her brush.

"Can I please braid it?" She ask.

"Sure." I agreed excitedly.

Jennie expertly braid my hair and wrap it with a multicolored of her ribbon that she got from one drawer.

"Wow!" I was stunned. It looks perfect.

"From now on you should do my hair."I demanded.

"Gladly." She answered then she kissed my cheek.

"Let's go eat some breakfast, Precious."

I nodded in agreement.

We arrive at the dining area and saw all of Jen's family already sitting down.

They did not start eating yet.

I glance at one of Mr. Hulk and she straighthen her back and announced. "December 22 7:30 am.'

"Thank you!" Go-Eun and I said at the same time.

We look at each other and we started to giggle.

As Jennie make her rounds around the table, I followed her. Without any question Jennie's family hugged and kissed me as if I am their own family.

We sat down and So-hye lead the prayer.

Since I am still on my period, I have no appetite.

I was surprise when one of the staff hand me a box of cookies with different flavors.

"Thank you!" I thank the staff.

"Do you want some?" I ask everyone even the staff but all of them decline.

Jen kissed my hair then she proceeds to pour some water to my crystal glass.

While I was munching my cookies Jennie suddenly speaks up.

"Why do you have dark eyebags Jisoo?"

I look at Jisoo and Jennie was right. Jisoo have dark bags under her eyes.

Jisoo pouts. "I did not get any sleep at all."

Jisoo then glare at Soo-hyun who's happily eating his breakfast.

I think Soo-hyun felt that we are all staring at him and he said "What?"

"We asked daddy why Jisoo has dark eyebags and he said you are the reason."

"Me? I slept fine." Soo-hyun face looks so innocent. I can't even figure out if he's lying or not.

"of course you slept fine! You keep hitting me every few minutes! And I woke up I have gag in my mouth!" Jisoo shouts.

Jen and the rest of her siblings laughs at Jisoo's complain.

"They-They gagged you?!" Taehyung shouts. "Please tell me daddy you took some pictures!"

Soo-hyun smirks. "Of course I did. I'll send it to our family's GC later. And for the record Jisoo, I did not place that Gag. Your mother did."

All our stare was transferred to Go-Eun who's devouring her breakfast as if she did not ate dinner last night.

"Love." Soo-hyun called.

"Hmm?" Go-Eun answered.

"Tell them who gagged Jisoo last night."

"I don't know God. I never met him and hopefully I never will." Go-Eun answered.

"Soo-hyun, please scoop another serving of rice please and also some corned beef."

Soo-hyun dutifully followed what Go-Eun demanded, once he was finished he clarified what he said.

"Love, Not God. I meant Gag. The one that you place inside your daughter's mouth this morning."

Go-Eun stops eating. She put her cutleries down and laugh outloud.

I don't know how long she's laughing but her eyes starts tearing up from so much laughter.

"Oh gosh! I'm sorry! Whenever I remember what Jisoo looked like this morning I can't help but to burst in to laughter."

The victim of this crime, Jisoo was now glaring at her mother.

"I am so sorry honey! You snore so loud! Even the MIB got worried and rang the bell of your room 3 times to check if someone's murdering us inside! I have no choice."

Go-Eun explained while still laughing.

"My own parents! I can't believe it! I'm calling social services! 911!" Jisoo exclaimed.

"This is abuse!"

Soo-hyun snorts. "You can try son. I'll call them myself if it will make you feel better."

"oh please Sis, You'll not fool us. We know you enjoyed being gagged." Taehyung sassed.

"The other way around!" Jisoo protest.

"Shut up Taehyung. We are eating and your sister is still a minor" Soo-hyun reprimand Taehyung.

Taehyung snmiled sheepishly to So-hye and apologized.

Being gagged is fun?

I poke Jennie's arm.

She look down and I signal her to bend down so I can whisper something to her ear.

She lean down and I whisper. "Can I get gagged? Your brother said it was fun."

Jen sat up straight as if she got burned. She get one of the cookie on my box and shove it inside my mouth.

I immediately chew it like a squirrel.

"Just-just eat precious. It's too early for that. Don't mind my brothers." He begged.

l am confused but I just nodded.

I only ate 2 cookies. Still bloated.

*sigh*

"Oh before I forgot. Jisoo's appointment will be at 5pm so see you at the Sinai Hospital."

Go-Eun announced.

We all nodded.

As promised, Jennie and I went to the shelter.

I was confused when Jennie's driver stops in front of a different building.

"We are in the wrong place Jen-Jen." I said.

Jennie shooks her head no.

She got out of the car, she went to my side and opened my door. She unbuckled my seatbelt and covered my head with her hand just in case I bang my head on the side of the door.

She guide me inside and I was astonished. Everything is new. The tiles, table, chairs and even the counter!

"Miss Moonbyul!" I shouted. Miss Moonbyul looks up and smile. I can see relief was painted in her eyes.

"Oh my God Lisa! Thank God you are okay!" Miss Moonbyul exclaimed.

She hugged me then she look at me from head to toe.

"Are you really okay?"

I nodded. "Jen-Jen's been taking care of me." I proudly point at Jennie who has no emotion plastered in her face.

Miss Moonbyul glance at Jennie and I observed that she's afraid of her. She can't look at her straight in the eyes.

I wonder why.

"Can I please see all the new things in the shelter?" I ask Miss Moonbyul's permission excitedly.

"Of course honey.

I run around the shelter excitedly, Jennie's just following me around.

I went to the bathroom. I squealed in delight. I saw so many stalls with the shower that Go-Eun had promised.

I run to the sleeping area and saw that there are so many rows of beds with new matress and pillows on it.

I was so overwhelmed with emotions that I slumped on the floor like a sack of potatoes crying.

"Precious!" I heard Jen-Jen shouted.

She sat beside me and lift me to her lap.

She brush my hair away from my face.

"Precious please tell me why are you crying? Did you not like the new renovations? We can change everything. Please tell me what can I do to make you stop crying." She pleaded.

l am Lisa Manoban. Why am I crying? I should just rename myself Gloomy Macdark.

"-I am just so happy Jen-Jen. Everything was so beautiful. I am just overwhelmed. I can't even phantom how did I deserve such blessing. All my shelter mates and volunteers will be so happy."

I don't know how but Jennie pulled out some tissues and wipes my tears.

She got another one and placed it on my nose.

"Blow please." She murmured.

I did, without a shame.

She hugged me and I bury my face to the crook of her neck.

Jennie's gently rubbing my back and murmur sweet things to me.

Once l was calm, I remove my face from Jennie's neck. I cupped her face with my hands and stare at her.

I don't know why but I kissed her cheek.

Jennie froze. I kissed her other cheek. I continued to kiss her face and everytime I kissed her, her hold on me tightens

"You're really testing my self control today precious." Jennie said.

"Remote control?" l ask absentmindedly.

Jennie's expression lightens and she shooks her head.

"Are you okay now?" She murmured softly.

I nodded at her and ungracefully get up from her lap.

I went to my locker and remove all the gifts that Jennie gave me. I was surprise when Mr. Hulk suddenly appeared to my side.

We handed Mr. Hulk all my belongings. I said goodbye to Miss Moonbyul and promised her that I'll visit again.

Hand in hand we went out of the shelter.

"So where do you want to go next? It's still early." Jennie ask.

"I don't know."

"You want to go to the mall2"

"Okay." I answered excitedly.

I was secretly afraid that once the mall security guard saw me they will ask me to leave. So when we pass security I instinctively tighthen my hand on Jennie's hold.

Jennie looks at me worriedly but l just shook my head.

"We will buy clothes and shoes for now then next week we will buy some bags, jewelries and accessories." Jennie informed me.

Before we enter one of the store I stop her.

"Jen-Jen I have no money." I told her worriedly.

Jennie smile and said "Don't worry Precious. I got you."

I stare at her eyes to see if she's lying but her eyes held only joy and affection.

As soon as we enters the first shop. The staff ask Jennie if she wants some wine. Jennie shooks her head.

Mr. Hulk, went to my side. She look at the sales person who instantly became alert. If I am paying attention I will hear what Mr. Hulk says but as usual I am distracted. "Whatever Mrs. Kim look or touch we will get it."

The sales person nods and ashers me to the clothing rack.

Jennie sat down on the plush red couch in the middle of the store. She nodded at me encouragingly.

The staff prevents me from seeing the tag of every clothes I choose. What's the point of covering it? I can't even read properly.

I only choose 2 dresses but I touch almost everything.

I went back to Jennie and she stood up when I reached her.

She grab my hand and we went to the next shop.

It was strange that every shop we went too they always offer food, drinks and freebies at us. It was bizzare that Jennie did not even pay! I did not even saw her bringing out her wallet once!

"Are you hungry?" She ask once we went out of the fourth store. Before I can answer something catches my attention.

"A puppy!" I exclaimed.

Without any warning I run to the owner of the puppy and excitedly ask if I can pet it.

"Please sir can I please pet your puppy."

The bewildered owner just nodded. I squealed in excitement and squats in front of the puppy.

"Hi puppy. My name's Lisa. What's yours?" I ask it as if it will answer back.

"Brad." The owner answered.

"Hey baby Brad! What a good boy!" I said in my baby voice.

The whole time the puppy's very friendly. He licks my palm and in return I rub his round belly.

I got sad when the owner told me they are leaving.

I pet Brad one last time and I teary eyed bid him goodbye.

I stand up and look at Jennie pouting.

"He's such a good boy Jen-Jen." I told her.

She kissed my head and said "I know precious. I know."

"Such a shame that I forgot to ask if they know dick."

Jennie mumble something but it's not clear something like "For fuck's sake."

"Did you say something?" I ask her.

"Nope. I said It's such a shame indeed." Ah. I heard wrong.

We ate at the place of the old man who sells fried chicken. I ask the nice lady at the counter if l could meet him but she just looks at me funny.

"Maybe he's busy Jen-Jen that's why he's not here." I told Jennie while I ate.

Jennie just nodded. "Maybe next time precious."

"I hope he is okay and not tired frying this delicious chicken." I added.

"Sure." Jennie simply answered.

I have a dilemma. I need to change my pad and I forgot to bring some extra.

As we are walking I tug Jennie's hand. "Jen-Jen."

She gaze down at me questioningly. "I need to change but I forgot to bring some extra."

Jennie immediately understood what I meant. She pulls me to the nearest bathroom and he pulls out an extra pad and wipes out of her pocket.

"All this time you have a sanitary pad in your back pocket?!" l exclaimed.

Jennie said. "Of course precious. I know at some point you'll need it. We still have some extra inside our car so don't worry."

I shook my head in disbelief.

Most of the people I know were avoiding the topic of period like it's a plague and forbidden to talk about it but Jennie is different.

Very different.

She's not even bothered and she even walks around with a pad inside her back pocket all this time because as she said "I'll need it."

Unbelievable.

I went inside the bathroom and change my pad as fast as I could.

I wash my hands and dry it. I went out and see Jennie still standing outside with a blank look on her face.

"I'm ready." I announced.

Jennie nodded and hold my hand.

Hand in hand we went out of the mall and went to Jisoo's appointment.

We arrive at a big hospital and Mr. Hulk ashers us to the 2nd floor.

We saw Jennie's family huddled around Jisoo.

"Unnies! Thank you for coming and supporting me!" Jisoo wailed dramatically.

I replied " no problem" but Jennie snorts and said "As if we have a choice."

Jisoo roll her eyes and stuck her tongue out at Jennie

While I am roaming my eyes around the place someone behind me shouts.

"Sorry I am late! My God traffic's a fucking bitch at this hour! Really Soo-hyun? Of all the clinic hours, you chose five in the evening where everyone are rushing home and are out in the street!?"

I glance from where the voice was coming from.

My eyes widen when I recognize the man who's currently panting from exhaustion.

"MR. PAARK SEO-JOON!?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

195K 5.6K 73
A D̠̠e̠̠v̠̠i̠̠o̠̠u̠̠s̠ yet cold CEO Lalisa Manoban Age (22) The M̠̠y̠̠s̠̠t̠̠e̠̠r̠̠i̠̠o̠̠u̠̠s̠ heir of Kim Empire Jennie Kim (21) Lisa met a woman nam...
659K 14.8K 42
Jennie is innocent. Her religious parents made sure of it. Even so, she still can't help but have a crush on a not so innocent Lisa. Lisa who has fuc...
48.2K 2.3K 24
The same girl who turned into the teenager whose heart I broke years ago. The same teenager who's now a woman with a hardass personality to match. I...
332K 9.7K 41
Synopsis: "Even though I'm not aware of what's going on around me, you might have at least given me the benefit of the doubt. A living being with emo...