Don't Love Her

By Bp_hiu

Lisa had been wanting to live a simple life ever since she turned into a teenager and had no butlers, maids... More

Dear, Readers: Note
Prologue: Freedom
일(1): Freedom = Normal Life
이(2): Job
삼(3): President & Secretary
사(4): Routine
오(5): Bad Blood
사(6): Something
칠(7): File A Case
팔(8): Marry Me
구(9): Ex-girlfriends
십(10): Scary
십일(11): Just Friends
십이(12): Bad Liar
십삼(13): Ignore
십사(14): Help
십오(15): Adhesive Bandage
십육(16): Weird & Bad
십칠(17): Not A Liar
십팔(18): Save Them
십구(19): Interested
이십(20): Collapsed
이십일(21): Sudden Trip
이십이(22): Play
이십삼(23): Los Angeles
이십사(24): Owned
이십오(25): Wedding Ring
이십육(26): Romantic Date
이십칠(27): Score
이십팔(28): A honeymoon is a must.
이십구(29): Ideal Type
삼십(30): Dirty
삼십일(31): Try
삼십이(32): Watch
삼십삼(33): Family Rank
삼십사(34): Fall Harder
삼십오(35): Top
삼십육(36): Title
삼십칠(37): Drinks
삼십팔(38): Headache
삼십구(39): Main Plan
사십(40): PARIS, France
PART II (40): Pursue
PART III (40): Second Cousin
PART IV (40): Meeting
PART V (40): Ready [M]
사십일(41): Lalisa vs Taehyung
사십이(42): Caught
사십삼(43): Lunch Break [M]
사십사(44): Dumb and Dumber
사십오(45): Clingy
사십육(46): Eight Letters
사십칠(47): Jealousy
사십팔(48): Dead
사십구(49): Escaped
오십(50): Sudden
오십이(52): Wang's Weakness [M]
오십삼(53): 'An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth'
오십사(54): Jennie chose her wife, Lalisa.
오십오(55): Tears of Joy
Part II (55): More Than Two
오십육(56): Teasing
Part II (56): Roseanne-Bambam
PART III (56): Joohyun-Jongin
오십칠(57): Other Friend
오십팔(58): Punish [M]
오십구(59): Touch=Kill
육십(60): Chu-unnie
육십일(61): Overthinking
육십이(62): Hide
육십삼(63): Deserve
육십사(64): Peace and Happiness
EPILOGUE
SPECIAL CHAPTER (I): Children
SPECIAL CHAPTER (II): Adorable Family
SPECIAL CHAPTER (III): Last [M]
Author's Note

오십일(51): Motorcycle

18.8K 888 212
By Bp_hiu

DAY 151

LALISA

I was riding a motorcycle to the secret safe place the Manoban Family has here in Seoul, South Korea. No one knows that the Manobans have a safe place here in Seoul since my great great grandfather and the great great grandfather of the Kims came to an agreement that South Korea is the Kim Family's territory and we can't build a business building here.

The same goes for the Kim family. They can't build a business building in Thailand. They had an agreement so they would avoid meeting each other in their territory and avoid getting on each other's nerves.

In short, they made an agreement for peace.

However, that peace was now gone since the Wang family was attacking the families that were part of the top 10.

My step-father was the one behind Wang Junho's death. He just got his revenge for attempting to kill him. 

Because of my step-father, the war officially started and everyone was a participant in it. 

There were lots of roads that the police blocked or closed, so I used other roads to arrive at a safe place. Fortunately, I'm riding a motorcycle because it will be hard for me to use a car since it won't fit on other roads.

The motorcycle that I was using was from a good man, and I didn't get his name, but I promised him that I would return his motor to him. I should be ashamed because I kind of stole his motorcycle and he wasn't able to stop me since I immediately drove it.

Minutes later, I arrived at the safe place of the Manobans'. I went down to the motor and went inside to get something that I needed, which were some guns that I could use.

No one was here since no one knows this place except for me, my parents, and grandparents. 

I changed my clothing and packed all the things that I needed. 

I already called the police and soldiers to help, but they can't stop the Wangs' from attacking the other families. The Wang Family even called their back-up from the other side of the world just to kill anyone to get their revenge.

The Wangs are a moron.

They are not thinking about what could happen. 

I felt my phone vibrate and my second cousin, J-hope, was calling. I quickly answered the phone and put it on speaker so I could hear him while packing my things.

"Pranpriya, the Wangs are going insane. They are attacking us in Switzerland, and it's so unbelievable the number of people they sent just to attack us." Hobi said, with a hint of both amusement and worry in his voice.

"Where are you?" I asked him.

"I'm on the plane to Bangkok. I'll be fetching our grandparents." He answered.

"Be careful, don't hesitate to kill." I responded, and he hummed in response.

"You too, take care of your wife. For sure, she was one of the important targets, so her life was in serious danger." He said, and hung up the phone.

He likes my wife for me even though he knows Jennie's family background. What kind of sorcery did Jennie use to make Hobi like her for me?

After finishing preparing, I went out of the safe place, wore my helmet, and drove the motorcycle.

•••

ROSEANNE

It's been a couple of hours since a group of men attacked us. We are inside the underground, watching those stupid men looking for us to make sure that they manage to kill us.

Jennie-unnie and my girlfriend, Jisoo already prepared the things we needed when we went out of the underground, because we can't stay here since sooner or later those stupid men will find out that we are hiding in the underground.

"Jisoo, catch!" Jennie-unnie threw a key at Jisoo, but the latter easily caught it.

"I'll be the driver?" Jisoo asked, earning a nod from Jennie-unnie.

"Like what we planned, we are going to Busan. If the enemy follows us, kindly eliminate them before they can tag along to my family's safe place in Busan." Jennie-unnie said as she walked, and we followed her.

She opened a black metal door, revealing different types of vehicles she had. This underground appears to be for truly emergency situations like this.

"There will be lots of roads that the police have already blocked and some of the local cars were abandoned in the middle of the road, so we will be having a hard time using a car, so it's much better if we use a motorcycle instead." Jennie-unnie said while pointing at the two black motorcycles she had.

"Babe, you are riding with me." Jisoo told me, and I nodded in agreement.

Jisoo pulled me toward her and helped me put on my helmet for my safety. She rode the motorcycle first and started it, then I rode in the back and wrapped my arm around her waist.

"The audacity to have a sweet moment in the middle of the war." Jennie-unnie scoffed and rolled her eyes.

"Envious Jennie." Jisoo uttered

Jennie-unnie rode her motorcycle as well and led us on our way out. There was a small tunnel, and at the end, you could see a light indicating that it was the exit.

"Speed up." Jennie-unnie said and Jisoo did.

We managed to escape the underground and we were now on the road when we heard a gunshot from behind.

I looked over my shoulder to see two black hummers and one motorcycle chasing us.

"Hold on tight, babe." Jisoo said, which made my hold on her waist tighten.

The enemy kept firing their guns at us and they successfully hit one of our side mirrors.

I heard Jisoo curse under her breath, and I knew that she was now mad.

I pulled something from my pocket, and it was a gun. I can't just sit and relax on this ride knowing that there is someone following us and trying to kill us.

"Turn left." I told Jisoo, and she nodded in response.

When she turned left, I took the chance to shoot the enemy. I continuously shot the black Hummer's tire and I did it, which made the black Hummer tire explode.

"Two more to go." I informed Jisoo, but then we heard a loud explosion and the black hummer flew away.

Jennie-unnie just threw a freaking grenade in the black Hummer without thinking of her surroundings. 

"Let's just see each other in Busan!" Jennie-unnie said, and her motorcycle went the other way, separating us from the enemy in a motorcycle.

Jisoo was about to stop Jennie-unnie from separating from us, but we noticed that the enemy had sent other people to chase us. 

Therefore, Jennie-unnie used herself as a distraction to the enemy so we could have a ride with less hindrance.

I tried to shoot the man on the motorcycle, but he was able to dodge it. He was skillful in terms of riding a motorcycle while firing his gun at us.

"Babe, he is so persistent." I told Jisoo as I reloaded my gun.

"I know you can do something about him." Jisoo responded, and I nodded since she could see me through the side mirror of the motorcycle.

"Is this the fastest this bike can go?" I asked Jisoo.

"Nope, it would be dangerous if we speed up more since there were lots of cars that were blocking our way and if I suddenly hit the brake, we might fly away." Jisoo answered.

"Okay then, I guess I really have to kill this stupid man." I sighed and raised the face visor of my helmet to get a proper view of my surroundings.

I looked over my shoulder and frowned when I didn't see the man behind us.

"Where did he go?" I asked Jisoo.

"I don't kn—" She got cut off when the man appeared in front of us, which made Jisoo step on the brake and do a quick turn.

Bang!

The man shot us, and he successfully shot Jisoo in her left arm. Jisoo winced in pain but eventually ignored the pain and continued driving.

"Are you okay?" I asked her as my left hand covered her gun shot.

"Yeah, just kill him already." She replied weakly, and I nodded.

Her arm was bleeding so much, which worries me. I carefully adjusted my position. I sat facing behind and pointed my gun at the man in front of me that was chasing us.

He keeps moving in a zigzag, so I have a hard time targeting him. I waited for the right moment and fired my gun at him. He fell off his motorcycle when I shot him in his left chest.

That's for hurting my girlfriend, you stupid man.

I went back to my original position and ripped my shirt, then tied it on Jisoo's arm to stop her wound from bleeding.

"Just a bit more, we will arrive safely." I told her and she nodded.

I know she was forcing herself to stay conscious because we can't stop in the middle of our way since it's dangerous.

I hugged her tightly from behind, resting my chin on her shoulder, and saw her smiling through the side mirror.

"You are doing great, babe." I complimented her and she hummed in response.

•••

JENNIE

The Wang Family invited different people to participate in this war. I can't believe they managed to gather thousands of people to kill us.

I'm a hundred percent sure that the majority of their people are criminals. 

In my situation, I couldn't just drive to Busan because there were lots of cars chasing me. I have been trying to lose them, but they are all persistent and determined to kill me.

I hope that Jisoo and Rosie will arrive in Busan safely.

I frowned when I saw someone from the distance in the middle of the road riding their bike, but it looked like they were waiting for something and pointing a Steyr SSG 69 in my direction, which made me let out a stressful sigh.

I can't distinguish who that person is. I brought out my gun and pointed my gun at that person.

Bang!

Bang!

Bang!

Bang!

The unknown person shot the gun in my direction, but not really at me but the people behind me. I looked at my side mirror to see the people that were shooting me earlier had stopped since they got shot.

Our distance is getting closer and closer. The unknown person started her motor and drive beside me. She raises her face visor and I recognize it's my wife!

"Lili!" I shouted, and she winked at me.

Damn, my wife looks so hot while riding a motorcycle.

Black leather looks good on her.

I shook my thoughts because this is not the right time to fantasize about how hot my wife is.

"Nini! If I told you to turn right, do it, okay?" She asked, and I nodded.

There was an eighteen-wheeler truck that was blocking the road, and if I miss the right turn, I will bump into the eighteen-wheeler truck.

This is so fucking dangerous.

Bang!

I flinched when my lights behind my motorcycle got hit. 

"Turn right now!" Lili shouted, and I did what she said.

My motorcycle almost fell over due to a sudden turn, but I was able to balance it, and my knee was scratched in the road, but it's a good thing I was wearing a knee pad.

I stopped driving to see my wife's situation.

The people that were behind us chased my wife instead of me, since if they made a sudden turn they might crash, and I know they can't do a drift since they chose to follow my wife instead.

I watched my wife speed up and she went down on her motorcycle, then she let her get dragged by it and she passed under the eighteen-wheeler truck.

While the cars that were chasing her bumped into the eighteen-wheeler truck since they weren't able to step on the brake quickly.

I was awestruck when I saw how talented my wife is.

Goddamn, I married a cool and talented wife.

I started my motorcycle and drove away, following my wife. I was able to catch up on her and she looked at me like she was asking me if I was fine.

I smiled at her, reassuring her that I was fine.

We came to a halt at the gas station, and Lili rode down on her motorcycle to ensure that no one was nearby while I refilled my tank.

"Are you sure you are alright?" She asked me worriedly, and I nodded.

"Yes, I am. How about you?" I examined her from head to toe and she looked fine.

"I'm fine. I'm glad that I was able to meet you on the road. I was planning to go back to our house to pick you up and the other couple." She reloaded her gun as I refilled our gas.

I saw how skilled she is at driving a motorcycle and using a gun. 

She also once controlled a plane just to go back here in Seoul. That was something a normal person could do, she was like highly train for this situation.

I grabbed her wrist and made her look at me, which she did and confusion was all over her face.

"What's wrong?" She asked.

"I love you no matter what happens." I told her and she nodded.

"I know, you always tell me that, and I'm thankful for that." She responded, making me smile and nod.

After we are done refilling our motorcycle, we continue on our journey. She was driving beside me, and we were both driving at the same speed.

My wife has a resemblance to Ms. Elizabeth.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

571K 27.4K 53
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
98.3K 721 14
I don't own mha. I hope you enjoy the story I made.
2.4M 70.8K 41
Where Jennie is lying to the group that her and Kai broke up. With Lisa finding out, Jennie begs her to keep it a secret. Will Lisa help the woman sh...
225K 5.5K 29
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc