You Are My Light (Kaz Brekker...

By Stormy_Meadows

I have seen the Netflix series of SaB and have only just started reading the book so this might not be perfec... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3:
Chapter 4:
Chapter 5:
Chapter 6:
Chapter 7:
Chapter 8:
Author's Note
Author's Note (part 2)
Chapter 1 (of season 2)
Author's Note
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Little Bonus Part to Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Epilogue
Author's Note
Author's Note Part 2
Sad News

Author's Note

932 6 0
By Stormy_Meadows

Hi! I'm Stormy_Meadows, the author of this story.

There will most likely be swearing, death, blood and violence.

I have watched the Netflix series and have only just started reading the book so I apologize if it is not accurate. And a fair warning that I might go off some random ideas I have for this book.

I am not the best writer so I apologize for that as well.

Let me know if you have anything to say:)

Also, please feel free to comment and vote. I'd love to hear what you think of the story, just no hate comments or anything like that please.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.7K 1.4K 27
Every coin has two sides. The same can be said for people. Her name is Wysteria Kirigan. A rare type of Grisha. A shadow summoner. A traumatic past...
181K 4.9K 26
Kaz Brekker always had a reason So what was his when he employed another girl from the Menagerie? Was it her sharp mind? Her skills? Her stubbornness...
132 1 9
This story's idea was sponsored by a bottle of wine Kaz Brekker x fem! shapeshifter! reader, originally posted on tumblr, but I decided to put it up...
9 1 5
this is an Alastor X Reader book and please enjoy! All rights to the characters go to viviziepop as none of these are mine!