Tsuki Ga Kirei Desu Ne | Juju...

By Tsuisuto

【月が綺麗ですね】 tsuki ga kirei desu ne "The moon is beautiful, isn't it?" - a Japanese phrase used to mean I... More

序章
第1章 - Meeting You
第2章 - Chance to Live
第3章 - First Day
第4章 - Maybe It's Fate
第5章 - Not a Dream
第6章 - Best Friends
第7章 : Malfunction
第8章 - Who She Truly Is
第9章 - 29th Kyoto Exchange Event I
第10章 - 29th Kyoto Exchange Event II
第11章 - 29th Kyoto Exchange Event III
第11.5章 - Pancakes
第12章 - 29th Kyoto Exchange Event IV
第13章 - Lilies
第14章 - Fault
第15章 - Somebody That I Used to Know
第16章 - Under the Surface
第17章 - Rika's Love
第18章 - Calm Before the Storm
第19章 - It May Be the Last
第20章 - Even Villains Know Love
第20.5章 - Jars
第21章 - Flowers and Lost Loves
第22章 - Home is Where the Heart is
第23章 - The Night Parade
第24章 - Sayanora
第25章 - By Your Side
第25.5章 - It's Okay to Love
第26章 - Saying Goodbye Hurts
第27章 - But Together We'll Move On
第27.5章 - It Takes Time
第28章 - Life Goes On
第29章 - All I Want is You
第30章 - I'm All Yours
第31章 - Mine
第31.5章 - The Flower Shop
第32章 - What a Horrible Day
第33章 - Sukuna's Vessel
第34章 - The Three Musketeers
第34.5章 - Everyone's A Little Crazy
第35章 - Run or Die
第36章 - Talented
第37章 - Stronger
第38章 - The Other Uncle
第39章 - Cat and Mouse
第40章 - Trepidation
第42章 - What Could've Been
第43章 - Anomaly
第43.5章 - First Date
第44章 - She's Back
第45章 - Megumi's Respect
第46章 - Nobara's Idol
第47章 - Yuji's Teacher

第41章 - Undercover

4.4K 166 28
By Tsuisuto

A/N: To be honest, it was quite fun to read all of your comments about Hiyori's possible death. I apologize for all the stress I put you all through but she's back and she's here to stay...for now.

As for pairings (HiyorixMaki, HiyorixYuta, HiyorixMegumi, HiyorixKazuha, and more), I'm fine with any pairings you choose to make. The only pairing I'll openly support for Hiyori is HiyorixTherapy.

"There's a traitor among us?" Hiyori repeated in confusion, not entirely sure if she had heard what her adoptive father just told her correctly. Satoru nodded, taking a sip of the juice Hiyori got for him after his journey all the way here from Japan. Hiyori fiddled with her necklace in thought. To think a traitor would appear while she was away from Japan. That was one of the last things she expected to happen but then again a vessel for Ryomen Sukuna was found so anything could happen at this point. She was far more level-headed about this than Yuta whose dark blue eyes were practically bulging out of his sockets.

"W-What?!" Yuta exclaimed in surprise, only calming down a bit when Hiyori took his hand and squeezed it gently. His shoulders relaxed slightly but he was still on edge. He didn't exactly want his girlfriend, who was still recovering from being in a LITERAL COMA and DYING, to return to Japan only to have to deal with something as dangerous as sorcerers who were willingly working with highly intelligent special-grade cursed spirits on top of the King of Curses. She was a very capable sorcerer, he knew that well, but that didn't mean he couldn't be worried for her safety.

"So that's why you're here" Tsuki realized.

"You'll have to keep yourself hidden for a while after you get back. Not even the higher-ups must know." Satoru explained, dramatically wagging his fingers.

"So we can narrow down the suspects list." Hiyori finished for him. Satoru smiled proudly and nodded. His daughter sure was smart.

"How so?" Yuta asked, turning to Hiyori curiously. He didn't understand how not telling anyone would narrow down the suspects list. If no one knew then no one could tell anyone else especially not the cursed spirits. Hiyori leaned her head downwards a little towards Yuta's glass of cold juice. Yuta raised his glass for her to take a sip from his straw. She hummed and sipped the sweet beverage happily.

"It would mean that the traitor has some sort of surveillance method that doesn't require them to be there in person. There's no way they can personally go spy on me since Tsuki would be able to sniff them out immediately" Hiyori explained after she was done drinking. Yuta nodded his head in understanding while taking a quick sip of his drink before he rested it back down on the table.

"A cursed technique...no..but doesn't your innate ability make cursed techniques not work on you unless it's a cursed technique that can somehow survey an area" He murmured, placing a hand over his chin in thought. He had a bad habit of sometimes voicing his thinking aloud whenever he was with Hiyori not that Hiyori minded. She thought it was cute.

"That's right, especially since not even Tengen-sama is able to watch what I do due to my innate ability's effect on barriers that's heightened by Tsuki for some unknown reason. We're going to take out old-fashioned surveillance methods this way along with any barrier spying since that would eliminate a large list of people."

"It's unlikely that the traitor is surveying all of Japan but certain areas or people." Yuta realized. Satoru nodded his head and downed the rest of his juice.

"Bingo!" The white-haired man chirped happily. He tilted his head downwards so his sky-blue eyes peeked out of his dark sunglasses. They glinted under the bright sun as he made eye contact with his dear daughter whose face remained passive, in thought, over the task she'd have to take on when she returned to Japan.

"So why don't we delay telling everyone that you're back for a while, Hiyori-chan? We've got a mole and we'll use your return as an opportunity to snuff them out!" Satoru smirked, making a show of crushing the cup in his hand. Yuta assumed that the cup was meant to represent whoever the mole was. Hiyori hummed in response, playing with her necklace while going through the different outcomes of this plan in her head.

"I have to stay hidden but Tsuki doesn't. She'll scout the area and a select few will be informed of Tsuki's return to Japan to narrow down the suspect pool more. It'd also narrow down exactly who this mole is following. This would also make it more believable if traces of my cursed energy, though unlikely, were found anywhere since it can be easily be brushed off as Tsuki's since no one other than the people in this room right now knows that Tsuki doesn't leave any cursed energy residuals. Besides, there's no way they wouldn't be able to find out she's in Japan if she's scouting so we might as well make it known to avoid suspicion if someone does see her."

"Sounds like a plan!"

"This is really giving me a sense of deja vu..." Tsuki's pale yellow eyes glanced around at the familiar street. From the traffic signs to the small convenience store with rickety old wind chimes hanging at the door, not much had changed in this neighborhood since the last time they were here nearly a decade ago.

Hiyori chuckled. "We haven't been back here since that day. It's kind of nice to see that nothing's really changed. Small but not small enough that everyone knows everyone else. The type of neighborhood Kazuha always liked." She adjusted the black cap she wore over her dark hair.

"No I mean it feels like we're lost again. Hiyori, are we lost?" Tsuki asked, earning a small innocent smile from Hiyori. Tsuki sighed like a middle-aged salaryman who just took a long swig of beer after a long day at the office.

"But yea,  I remember all those times we had to come all the way out here just because you wanted to see Yuta again before that day. Ah...to think the two of you would end up together in the end." Hiyori chuckled, playing with the bracelet on her wrist.

"Fate sure works in mysterious ways" Tsuki mused, the words leaving her mouth before she realized what she said aloud. The sudden shift in the atmosphere immediately make her fur prick up and the realization of what she just said sank in. Her pale yellow eyes took a peek at Hiyori's face and Tsuki immediately stiffened upon seeing the dangerous closed-eyed smile on Hiyori's face that oozed malice.

"My bad..."

"It's alright. Besides, isn't the point of us being here to see if there really is such thing as fate?" Hiyori replied, smiling good-naturedly before her phone pinged from a new text notification. She fished her phone out of her trousers and opened it to see a bunch of new messages from the group chat she had with the other second years. To say they were a little surprised by her earlier message was an understatement.

Hiyori's Phone: Group Messages

TUNA MAYOOOOO

Tsukuyo Hiyori
Tsuki's returning to Japan for a while!
Make sure to feed her if you see her!

Toge
What?! (〇_o)

Maki
When are you coming back?

Panda
Maki, Maki, Maki, don't you know
Yuta and her are on their
"honeymoon" right now? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Yuu <3
We're training! It's not a honeymoon!

Panda
Mhmm keep telling yourself that, Yuta
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Toge
Shake Shake  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Yuu <3
...

Panda
Are you two sharing a bed too?
( ̄y▽ ̄)╭ Ohohoho.....

Maki
Better not be.
Wait back on topic! Hiyori, why
is Tsuki back without you?

Tsukuyo Hiyori
She's buying some snacks for me
cause I miss melon soda TT
Yuu, did you eat yet?

Yuu <3
Yea, I had toast with the jam
you made. It was really good :D

Maki
Gross! Save that for your private
chats

Toge
Are you two not together? Why are you
asking if he ate??

Tsukuyo Hiyori
I woke up earlier than him so
I'm outside right now
Oh! Looks like I need to go
ttyl^^

Hiyori sighed, slipping her phone back into her pocket. She didn't want to lie to her friends but she had no other choice. It wasn't like she was really lying though...right? She was outside and she did wake up earlier than Yuta since she was six hours ahead of him now. It wasn't like she downright lied and told them she was still in Africa. She hadn't said anything.

She hadn't said anything so it wasn't lying....?

Her self-reassurance did little to wash away the unease she felt from lying to her close friends.

'This is all part of the mission..I can do this' She shook her head to regain her composure and went back to looking around. There weren't any trees here that looked a thousand years old but she was sure it was around here somewhere according to the extensive amount of research she did with the help of Tsuki. It had to be here somewhere...but where?

"There's no way the tree is around still but the spot is. We just need to find the spot. To be honest, I don't understand why you're doing all of this. There's no need to. Besides, you don't even believe in that stuff about fate" Tsuki sighed.

"Since we needed to come to Sendai to investigate Itadori-kun's old school anyway, we might as well try to find any clues about what happened back then. It's mainly out of curiosity and..."

"So I beg of u...set me free...let me rest with my love."

"And because it doesn't feel right when I think about how much she's endured. She deserves to rest with her beloved." Hiyori murmured wistfully, fingers reaching to play with the white ribbon in her jacket pocket.

'And maybe this is the closest I'll ever get to atonement..'

"Hey, hey, don't cry. It's okay. I'm just going with the butterflies. It'll be okay, Yuri-chan"

"Hiyori...when a light breeze rustles through your hair, know that it's me thinking of you from afar. I'll always l

"Since when did you become such a romantic?" It was like someone had taken a tub of ice-cold water and tried to drown her with it. The water was filling her lungs and her throat was constricting in that way she hated. Murky blobs filled her vision and the harrowing screams from that night echoed in her head like background music to her descent back into the darkness she barely managed to crawl out of each time. Hiyori's grip on her ribbon tightened and her lips pressed in a thin line. She could feel her nails digging into her palm and forming temporary crescents that were just short of drawing blood.

Fuck, she shouldn't have come back here.

Not alone. Not like this.

Seven years and for what? This to repeat? Not even time could heal the emotional wounds she received that night.

"Maybe you've been spending too much time with Yuta. That boy's a hopeless romantic"

"Every time I look into your eyes, it feels like we're back at those swings where I first fell in love with you. One look is all it takes for me to fall for you all over again...to fall even more than I already have."

Yuta.

Hiyori's hold on her ribbon loosened and she closed her eyes. She tried to picture anything that came to mind that made her happy - going on a date with Yuta, having a snowball fight with her friends, eating yakiniku with her adoptive father and her little makeshift family at her aunt Shoko's place, organizing her library with Megumi, dancing under the stars with Yuta...Yuta...and just Yuta. The image of his love-filled smile that he reserved only for her — the one that made the corner of his eyes crinkle in the most adorable way and his ocean blue eyes shine, in her opinion, even brighter than the sun — was what finally stopped the horrible flashbacks that threatened to swallow her whole in the miserable darkness.

"—iyori. Hiyori. Hiyori, you still with me?" All Tsuki received was a hum in response. The familiar shook her head and made herself comfortable on Hiyori's shoulder. Sometimes she really didn't know what Hiyori was thinking in that head of hers.

Taking a deep breath, Hiyori opened her eyes and looked around again. This time everything was back to the way it was before. No more murky spots in her vision. Good. She unconsciously reached down to twiddle her bracelet. 'This isn't the time for this. I need to focus on why we're here to begin with. I wasted enough time distracting myself with finding the spot when it's not priority. It's just a side quest.'

'The tree's probably gone by now anyway. I'll have Ijichi-san find the spot's location since he's got a knack for this type of thing. For now, I should focus on the reason why I'm even back in Japan instead - Itadori Yuji.' Hiyori was a bit dejected that she would have to stop her search now when she was sure this spot was nearby. This would be a lot easier if she could just—NOPE! That would be a horrible idea. A very horrible law-breaking idea that would definitely not only get her arrested but also reveal that she was back in Japan.

'I want ice cream...I'll go get some ice cream then go to Itadori-kun's old school to see if I can find anything.' Ever since Satoru told her how Yuji became a vessel for Ryomen Sukuna, she always thought something was strange about the whole ordeal.

It just seemed like a long chain of "coincidences". A bit too convenient for one of Sukuna's very poorly guarded fingers to be found and then consumed by a boy possessing a body with physical prowess akin to those possessed by someone with Heavenly Restriction. A boy that somehow escaped her notice and just happened to appear while she wasn't in the country. Just shortly after this, there was an emergence of a traitor and highly intelligent special-grade curses.

'What a strange series of events that seem too odd to be coined mere coincidences. It's almost like someone planned this...'

'But who?'

"Let's stop looking for the spot for today and go back to the main quest. But first, I want ice cream." Hiyori announced, earning a sweat drop from Tsuki.

"Why're you referring to this like it's a video game?" Seriously, sometimes she wondered if letting Gojo Satoru raise Hiyori was a good idea.

"I want a sundae!" Hiyori declared. Tsuki sighed.

"Of course you do"

Maki took a long swig of her soda before she crushed the can and tossed it into a nearby trash bin. The can hit the bottom of the empty bin with a loud thunk. She huffed and sprawled out even more on the couch in the dormitory common room. She turned her head slightly to watch Panda's belly rise and fall as he breathed. The only sound that could be heard in the room was Toge munching on a bag of cookies.

"UGH!" Maki shouted all of a sudden, causing Panda to sit up in shock and Toge to almost drop his bag of cookies. Ignoring the shocked looks of her friends, she sat up on the couch and huffed loudly in frustration.

"I'm tired of this. She won't tell us when she's coming back. Heck, I don't even think she knows when she's coming back and Yuta's in the same boat as her. Tsuki's here to pick up SNACKS. SNACKS. That's the first thing she messages in the group chat after disappearing for a week then she just disappears again." Maki ranted, taking the cookie that Toge offered to her. She munched on it.

"I swear if Megumi knew about Tsuki coming back before we did...wait! Where's Megumi?" The dark-haired girl looked around for her nephew but he was nowhere to be found. She didn't even realize he wasn't here cause she was too busy being frustrated over her best friend's cryptic habits.

"Think Kugisaki is still chasing him around outside." Panda replied. Toge nodded in agreement, recalling how the orange-haired girl had been out for blood earlier...and she probably still was with the way she was swinging her hammer in the air ready to beat Megumi until the poor boy was black and blue.

"You know, you always make fun of Yuta for acting Hiyori-deprived when she's away on long missions but you're the same as him." Maki viciously threw one of the pillows on the couch at Panda. "Ow! What was that for?!"

"Don't lump me in with that idiot!" Maki barked in annoyance. How she felt towards Hiyori was NOT the same as how Yuta felt towards Hiyori.

Yuta was so in love with Hiyori that he acted borderline obsessive sometimes. Sure, Yuta was pretty nice, a bit shy, and awkward but he also had a dark side. Maki was sure, without a doubt, that Yuta would do anything to maintain his bond with Hiyori.

He'd tear the world apart for her and that was a promise.

Hiyori was his first taste of feeling truly loved, of forming a connection with another after years of seclusion, his light that led him out of the darkness he was trapped in, and he had said so himself that Hiyori was his everything. If his everything was taken away then who knew what he was capable of?  Rika died and he turned her into a curse so powerful that she was referred to as the Queen of Curses. If Hiyori died then...Maki didn't even want to think about it. She knew he was capable of doing something far worse than just simply creating a special-grade cursed spirit like Rika. Hiyori was to Yuta how Mai was to Maki but perhaps to an even greater extent.

"Okay, okay, yeesh. You didn't have to hit me with a pillow though" Panda said, rubbing where the pillow him. Maki huffed in response and bit into another cookie that she got from Toge. These cookies were really good and they tasted oddly familiar.

"Where'd you get these cookies from?" Maki asked, turning to Toge who was still clutching the clear bag full of cookies.

"Takana ikura shake" (Translation: Hiyori sent them)

"No wonder why they tasted so familiar. Not as good as when they're freshly made but still beats the mass-produced stuff from the grocery store" Toge nodded in agreement before feeding Panda a cookie. Panda munched on the cookie and nodded his head in approval at the taste.

"Speaking of Hiyori, I wonder what she's up to right now. Maybe she's out training or something..."

"I don't understand why we have to be here at night. Going back to our hotel room and enjoying the cool air conditioning while eating room service would be a lot more fun than this" Tsuki whined, wrinkling her snout over having to walk around outside in the dark with the only light sources being the night sky and Hiyori's phone flashlight. The two were currently at Yuji's old high school to do a little investigating. Well, Hiyori was doing the investigating and Tsuki was begrudgingly coming along for the ride.

"That's cause the ol' cursey curses come out at night." Hiyori replied. She was a bit out of it since she was running on a mixture of sugar from all the sweets she consumed today and caffeine at this point. It was nearly one in the morning, the perfect time to investigate a high school, and she hadn't slept in over twenty-four hours.

To be entirely honest, if it wasn't for her insatiable curiosity, she would be cozying up in her hotel room and video-calling Yuta right now since it was around his free time. Actually, Yuta would probably get upset at her for consuming so many sweets since they were "bad for her health". Maybe calling him wouldn't be a great idea since he always, for some reason even she didn't know how seemed to know if she was doing something she wasn't supposed to or as Tsuki coined it - "up to no good". She didn't know how he knew but he did.

"Alright, so the place where Sukuna's finger was kept is right over....here!" Hiyori shined her phone flashlight on the small wooden hut-like structure that was left wide open. Very easily accessible and not a very secure hiding spot for a dangerous cursed object that could resurrect the strongest, and most dangerous, cursed spirit to ever exist.

"You're kidding me. It's no wonder some random high schooler managed to take it and eat it like it was a fucking cookie." Tsuki dead-panned. No seriously, who in their right mind hid something so dangerous in a place like this? This thing didn't even have a working lock. It was like the person who hid it had hidden it with the intention of it being found. "Why'd they hide it here of all places? The ones we found last year were so hard to find that I almost sniffed my snout out of commission."

"It's elementary, my dear familiar. This was not a mere coincidence but a carefully orchestrated plot by someone insidious." Hiyori hummed a little tune while examining the former home of one of Ryomen Sukuna's many crusty fingers. Her scarlet eyes scanned for any sign of cursed energy that might give this insidious someone away but there was nothing to be found.

"A plot? How did you figure that out? Dumb it down for the senior citizen here" Tsuki said with her best old lady impression. Hiyori's lips quirked up in an amused smile and her eyes, still a scarlet red from using her Blood Moon, glowed rather ominously under the moonlight.

"Don't you think it's a little odd that a finger would be found at a place like this? How strange is it that someone who just happened to possess physical prowess that could be deemed superhuman stumbled upon this and happened to be a fitting vessel - something unseen and unheard of? That said vessel also just happens to have a strange family history that seems to have more than what meets the eye."

"I thought his family history was pretty normal, wasn't it? That's what they said anyway"

"Surface level, it does seem quite normal but I've got a gut feeling that something isn't right with it. I just can't figure out what yet. Not to mention that this boy escaped your detection for over a decade. A bit odd, isn't it? You spent years canvassing all of Japan searching for someone or something"

"That's true. No one escapes my notice. It's a bit odd that boy somehow did considering how I canvassed Miyagi Prefecture multiple times— WAIT! How did you know I was searching for someone?!"

"Well, it was either that or you were just stalking people for fun." Hiyori replied, biting her bottom lip to stop herself from laughing over her familiar's shocked expression. "Plus, Yuta spotted you following people a couple of times"

"What a snitch." Tsuki grumbled though it was clear she was only joking.

"Yuta was just a bit confused by what he thought he saw so he told me one night and that got me thinking. Besides, I've also seen you eye certain people weirdly when we're out before. Doesn't take Sherlock Holmes-san to figure out what you're up to after a little digging with the help of Ijichi-san." Hiyori said, still looking around for any clues. Nope. Nothing. Whoever this person was, they knew how to cover their tracks.

"You smell anything?"

"Nope. Just the crisp summer air. Guess this investigation was all for nothing then"

"Not exactly. I did confirm what I suspected, which was that the security of where Sukuna's finger was placed was oddly lax. The higher-ups are stupid but they're not that stupid. Actually, don't quote me on that. They might be." Hiyori replied, wrinkling her nose at the mention of the jujutsu executives who were always a pain to deal with. "To be honest, coming here just increased my suspicions that this was all staged. The broken lock, the visibly creepy-looking tiny hut that some high schooler was bound to open and investigate, the fact that it was placed in this school instead of any other school in Japan, and the non-existent supervision. Not even a window was watching over this. Call it overthinking if you'd like but I believe something is amidst."

"Who? Why now? Why Itadori Yuji? What is Itadori Yuji? What is the goal? All of these questions and no answers. It's like some of these answers are at the tip of my tongue but I just can't figure out what I'm missing." Hiyori mumbled to herself while grabbing a nearby cursed spirit lunging to attack her. Sometimes she wondered if some of these cursed spirits were plain idiotic even to dare approach her when all it would lead to was their demise. A pained wail escaped its lips before it dissipated. Had it hidden away like the rest of the cursed spirits did then perhaps it would've lived to die a less painful death. Hiyori sighed and ran a hand through her hair. She turned up to look at the moon in thought.

'The more I discover, the more questions I have, and the stranger this mystery becomes. Itadori Yuji....what are you really? Are you a threat or an ally?'

Jujutsu Scroll

Gripping the curtain with trembling fingers, Yuta scanned the surroundings warily. Nope. No one in sight...yet. He slowly turned his head to look at his two friends who were currently in the middle of raiding the freshly done laundry. Yuta licked his lips nervously. "Guys...I don't think this is a good idea"

Toge and Panda were too busy rummaging through the baskets of clean clothes to hear the dark-haired boy's soft-spoken words. The entire floor was littered with various garments from skirts to camisoles. Yuta gulped nervously, already dreading what Hiyori and Maki's reactions would be if they came in to see what was going on. He hoped Hiyori wouldn't be upset.

"Okaka?" Toge asked while putting on one of Maki's shorts.

"No, I don't see them" Yuta replied. Panda and Toge had decided that today was the perfect day to play dress-up with the Maki and Hiyori's clothes while the two best friends were out on a mission. Yuta was apprehensive about the whole idea when he first found out about it and he was still apprehensive about it but somehow he had been looped into playing watch guard for his friends while they raided the laundry baskets for clothes to try out.

"Yuta, you should join us." Panda urged while trying to squeeze into a t-shirt. It was so stretched out that the words printed on the front of the shirt were barely legible. Panda moved his arm slightly to reach for a dress only for a loud ripping noise to sound throughout the room. Yuta's jaw dropped and he was sure his soul almost left his body from the sight of one of Maki's shirts now torn in two. Toge and Panda paid it no mind.

"Hey, who's dress is this?" Panda held up a dress questioningly, trying to figure out whether it belonged to Maki or Hiyori. Yuta recognized it immediately.

"That's Hiyori's." Yuta's dark blue eyes grew wide with fear over the possibility of Panda putting the dress on. He had already seen what happened to Maki's shirt.

"Okaka" Toge said, holding his phone out to display the exact dress that Panda was holding in his paws. Panda's and Yuta's eyes almost popped out of their sockets when they saw how many digits there were on the price tag. Panda immediately dropped the dress back into the basket he found it in.

"Maybe we should stay away from Hiyori's clothes"

Toge nodded in agreement. They'd probably go into major debt if they had to buy her a replacement cause something was damaged.

Yuta sighed in relief. At least he wouldn't have to deal with Hiyori being upset with him. Maki, on the other hand, was a different case. There was no way Maki wouldn't notice the tufts of Panda's fur and obvious tears in her clothes.

"Hey, hey, what's going on in here?" Yuta jumped at the sound of his sensei's voice and turned to see Satoru peeking his head through the doorway. The white-haired sorcerer laughed upon realizing what was going on.

Naturally, he joined in on the fun after snapping a couple of photos for memories. Satoru wasted no time grabbing one of the skirts on the floor and slipping it over his pants.

"S-Sensei?" Yuta gasped as he watched Satoru squeeze into a light blue blouse. To be honest, he should've expected his teacher to join in on the chaos. But still, this situation was just getting worse and worse. Panda was trying to squeeze into a pair of tights that were obviously WAY too small for him. Yuta was already mentally drafting his will. He'd have to remove Toge, Panda, and Satoru from it since they would all be dead too.

"Ikura!" Toge shouted, tossing a shirt at Yuta. Yuta caught it in his trembling hands. It was one of Hiyori's shirts that she didn't wear often.

"Takana! Takana!" Toge urged. Satoru and Panda stared at Yuta expectantly.

Submitting to the peer pressure, Yuta hesitantly put the shirt on. He moved in slow, rigid movements out of fear that he would accidentally tear the soft fabric as Panda had already done to most of Maki's clothes that he tried on.

Yuta couldn't bear to even imagine the possibility of Hiyori staring at him with utter disappointment if she found out he ripped her shirt.

"Do I look good? Do I look good?" Satoru asked, showing off his legs in a pair of Maki's leggings.

"What...?" Everyone froze and the room went dead silent. Yuta's heart dropped. He already knew who was standing at the door before he even turned his head. Slowly turning his head, Yuta was met with a pair of stunned violet-blue eyes.

Hiyori blinked slowly. She wasn't sure if she was seeing what she was seeing right now or if this was all just her imagination.

Tsuki, who was resting on Hiyori's shoulder, cackled with laughter, interrupting the silence.

Yuta immediately fell to his knees as apologies spewed from his lips like a mantra. The others flaunted their new looks with dramatic poses.

Hiyori didn't know how to react. Clothes were scattered all over the floor and some were even hanging awkwardly from various pieces of furniture.

Was that her camisole hanging on top of the lamp? It was.

"Hey Hiyori, what's going on?" Maki's voice sounded from the hallway followed by her footsteps.

Uh oh.

"Did you find the gu—" Maki paused when she saw the chaos before her. Her dark brown eyes flitted around from her ripped clothes to the guys posing in her clothes to Yuta who was spewing non-stop apologies then back to the three idiots who were flaunting their outfits, and stretching her clothes beyond repair, in an attempt to process what she was seeing.

"I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry. I'll wash all of your clothes again for you. I'm sorry. I deserve whatever punishment I receive. I'm sorry" Yuta continued to mumble, fearing for the worst. He couldn't even bring himself to look at Hiyori's face for fear of seeing her disappointment.

"I...I..It's okay, Yuu" Hiyori said, kneeling down to comfort her boyfriend who was currently wearing her shirt that looked like a cropped top on him. She patted his back while he continued to spew apologies. Her reaction was pretty tame, probably cause she was still in shock, compared to Maki who grabbed a nearby table lamp to use as a weapon.

"Uh oh..." The other three culprits slowly began to back away from Maki who was exuding pure bloodlust.

"YOU FUCKING DUMBASSES!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 106K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
859K 40K 171
𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
96K 3.4K 33
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024
124K 5K 40
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...