Vivah

By preeran_preet

This story is a arrange marriage story of preeran... which will be showing beauty of love in an arrange marri... More

Character Sketch
Part- 1
Part- 2
Part- 3
Part-4
Part-5
Part-6
Part-7
Part-8
Part-9
Part-10
Part-11
Part-12
Part-13
Part- 14 ( Special Update)
Part-15
Part-16
Part-17
Part-18
Part-19
Part-21
Part-22
Part-23
Part-24

Part-20

767 78 17
By preeran_preet

(I forgot to mention their looks in last part)

Karan and preeta arrived at hospital...whole time karan was lost in some thoughts he was looking a bit tensed....karan came out and opened the door of car for her...preeta smiled at him...

Preeta- ab tum ghar jaao aur jaakar so jao mai call karungi phir aajana..(looking at him lost) kya hua hai tumne poore raaste bhi koi baat nhi ki tum pareshan lag rahe ho...

Karan- mujhe bhi nhi pata mujhe tumhe leke na bohot baichaini ho rhi hai...kuch acha nhi lag rha hai...aisa lag rha hai jaise tumhe aaj shayad yaha nhi aana chahiye tha..

Preeta- oho karan...ab to tum bhi meri maa ki tarah baatein kar rahe ho...dekho tumhe kyu chinta karni hai...jab tum khud mujhe drop karne aaye ho aur phir pick karne bhi aaoge...plz aise tension mat lo...meri surgery khatam hote hi mai tumhe call karungi...ok...ab mai chalu mera wait kar rhe hoge andar...

Karan nods she was about to leave when karan pulled her for a hug...preeta startled for a minute but hugged him back....

She left inside the hospital and karan also left to his home still tensed about preeta....

It has been one and half hour that preeta is still in surgery while karan was not able to sleep thinking about preeta and also he was thinking if he would sleep then what if he doesn't heard preeta's phone call so he was just moving to and fro in his room....

.
.

...

....

Some more time passed it has been 3 am in the midnight preeta has finished her surgery but karan was shown sleeping on couch with his phone in his hand .....

Preeta came out of operation theatre and just got freshen up after the surgery and she came outside the hospital and was calling karan so that he could come and pick her....

But suddenly someone came from behind and held her from waist she startled and looked at the person and found neil was holding her by waist....

Neil- us din to tu bach gyi thi lekin aaj bohot intezaar karne ke baad yeh mauka mila hai...ab isey to mai haath se jane nhi doonga...teri shadi kal hai na lekin suhagraat teri aaj hogi hum sab ke saath....kyu bhailog....

Ajay- ji boss ...us din to iska vo hone wala pati tha na iske saath lekin aaj kaun bachayega isey...itni gehri kaali ghani raat mein....lekin aaj ki raat humare liye bohot rangeen hone wali
hai...

Preeta- ( she looked at him being horrified) dekho mujhe chod do mujhe jana hai vaise bhi karan aata hi hoga aur agar vo aa gya to tum log nhi bachoge...

Neil- aaj tujhe koi nahi bacha sakta...

Preeta- nhi...(she started shouting for help) koi hai bachao mujhe....plz....help....

Neil covered her mouth with his hand and took her away from the hospital....at the back side of hospital...due to preeta's resistance she fell on ground and neil started to drag her holding her hair due to that harsh road her suit got torn from back and she got wounds on her back...

There was a kind of shed at the back side of hospital with two three benches there they took her there and threw her on the bench....her head hit the corner of bench and started to bleed...

Preeta - dek...dekho...plz....plz..mujhe jaane do...plz...chor do mujhe...

Neil- chod denge na aaj ki raat ke baad...

Neil came above her removing her dupatta and other two members from his gang pinned her hands forcefully on the bench leaving their fingerprint marks...and her chooda bangles broke in her arms leaving cuts on her arms...

He started to bite her neck harshly leaving marks....making her wince in terrible pain...

Preeta- aah..(tears flowing from her eyes) chodo mujhe ... no...plz nhi...chodo...aahh...

she gaining some courage kicked neil between his legs...he fell down other two who were holding her...their hold got loose due to her sudden action...she pushed them.... while ajay hold her and he torn her sleeves and pushed her on the floor....and came above her blocking her way...while she found a stone and she hit him with it and picked her phone which was lying nearby and ran from there...and hid at a place and called karan...but call was not connecting so she tried video calling him....

Neil- tum teen log ek ladki ko nhi pakad sake dekho yahi kahi hogi vo zyada door nhi gayi hogi....chalo jaldi aaj vo haath se nhi nikalni chahiye...

Ajay- ji boss...abhi jaa rhe hai maine usey is taraf jaate huye dekha hai abhi..

Neil- to khir mera muh kya dekh rahe ho jaldi chalo...

Karan woke up listening to his ring tone and saw preeta's 8 missed calls and now his phone was ringing....

Karan- oh no preeta ki 8 missed calls aur abhi bhi video call hai...

He picked the call and was shocked seeing her state...

Preeta- ( crying miserably) karan...karan jaldi aa jao yeh log...mujhe...mai hospital ki back side...

Meanwhile neil came from behind and took her phone and thrown it away...

Preeta looked at him being horrified he slapped her two times hardly on her face...and started to drag her again under that shed....she jerked his hand away with full force and ran towards the main road but ajay hold her leg making her fall on the road again and the stones got pierced in her stomach...she held the wall nearby for support which left an imprint of her bloodied hand on the wall and her broken chooda fell there.... she was dragged again by ajay and neil followed by other two....

Karan's side....

As soon as he received the call he ran through the corridors hurriedly causing the vase break dur to which rakhi mahesh and bani came out and saw him running like that...

Rakhi- karan puttar tu itni raat ko aise bhaaga bhaaga kaha jaa rha...

Karan without answering ran outside shouting preeta's name... ignoring all of them...

Mahesh- yeh is tarah preeta ka naam chillata hua kyu gya hai...khi kuch...

Bani- mujhe to bohot ghabrahat ho rhi hai preeta ko khi kuch hua na bas...

Rakhi- yeh aap log kaisi baatein kar rhe hai..plz aisi ashubh baatein mat kijiye mera man bohot ghabra rha hai...

Mahesh - hum ek kaam karte hai manish ji ke yaha chalte hai shayad unhe kuch pata ho...

Bani- puttar tu pehle phone karke pta karle ..

Mahesh - hum khud hi wha chalte hai agar koi baat hui to hum unke saath to honge na...chaliye sab...

They all left to Raichand house...

Preeta's side...

They again came with her and pushed her on the bench...

Neil- ab zara kas ke pakad ke rakhna isey bohot shaunk hai na bhaagne ka mai bhi dekhta hu kaise bhaagti hai ab...aur jo tune mujhe mara hai na uski bharpai teri cheekhon se hogi...

Preeta looked at him being horrified he came above her....his two men held her tightly from her arms and one held her legs... and neil torn her kurti and slided it down to her shoulders such that her little cleavage was visible...and he started biting her neck...she was shouting for help...

And after 2 minutes her mind her body became numb when neil pressed his lips on hers harshly that blood started coming from the corner of her mouth....

Karan reached the hospital and hurriedly came outside in her search of her he started searching there and went at the back side of the hospital searching for her shouting her name like a mad person....

Karan- preeta....preeta kha ho tum...

Just while searching he felt something beneath his feet and saw her broken chooda...tears started to fill his eyes and he then his eyes fell on the wall he saw a handprint of blood and looked at it shockingly and being horrified just then he heard her voice.... shouting his name ..

Preeta- karan....koi hai....no...

He followed the voice and reached that shed and seeing the scenario he stopped there the worst scenario which he has seen tears flowing from his eyes...his mind became numb his heart stopped beating...he saw neil above preeta and other three holding her...

He ran and pulled neil away from her and rest three were shocked seeing him there...he started beating them mercilessly....and preeta was still on the bench numb...

Karan- himmat kaise ki tune uske saath yeh harkat karne ki...haa...haath kaise lagaya tune usey....mera pyaar hai vo aur ( twisted his hand at back) isi haath se haath lagaya na tune usey...

Neil- ( in pain) haath chod mera mujhe dard ho rha hai....

Karan- to jo dard tune meri preeta ko diya hai bohot mardaangi dikhne ka shaunk hai na ab dikha apni mardaangi

He picked up a rod and started beating them all and he was calling police but they ran away....he disconnected the call...

Karan went towards preeta made her sit as she was lying still there holding her kurti close to her chest...and hugged her close to his chest...while preeta was silent only tears flowing from her eyes...

Karan- preeta...preeta meri taraf dekho..chup kyu ho...kich to bolo...(he patted her cheek) preeta plz aise chup mat raho kuch to bolo...(tears were flowing from his eyes also..he removed his jacket and covered her....)
dekho meri taraf...(he made her face him)

Preeta looked at him with tears flowing from her eyes...and bursted out crying loudly miserably...

Preeta- ka....karan...vo...vo...mere saath....they touched me....they touched me...(she was holding him tightly clutching on him again and again crying miserably) mai...mujhe...un logo ne....

She was not able to speak anything as her condition was not allowing her to...

Preeta tried to come out of his hold...

Preeta- just leave me...karan...just leave me...u don't deserve me...u don't....

Karan- i...i..m sorry..preeta...i m sorry..

She was hitting his chest and was trying to come out of his grip...but his grip go tightened around her holding her tightly he pushed her hair back and held her nape gently presses his lips on her forehead.... hugging her again hiding her in his chest when she needed him the most when she is feeling terrible he is also feeling terrible and horrified with what happened with her...while she was repeating her words..."they touched me...un logo ne chua mujhe...u don't deserve me..." and fell unconscious in his arms....

Tears tears and only tears....in their eyes and also the writer is crying....

End with the chapter....

A long chapter i have planned this when i started the story but just wanted to keep it a surprise and a shocker for my readers...when i was writing it i was really feeling goosebumps imagining all this...and i just can't express how i was feeling thinking all this and writing it...

So it is really a request that plz tell me how was the turning point of the story and plz  do not forget to leave your responses in this chapter specially coz it is really hard to write the concept and think about content...so plz leave your reviews about the chapter how did u feel after reading the chapter...

Love to all...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.4K 683 12
Short story ft. Preeran This story starts from after Karan's death. Peep in to know more.. Thank you for this beautiful cover. Cover credit- @Khu...
47.9K 2.5K 15
This story is about tejran. There will be mature stuffs in this story. In this story I will be writing about tejran's life after marriage...❤ Please...
19K 1.7K 28
This is a beautiful arrange marriage story.
8.8K 902 26
A hate - love story