Match Made At Punishment

By AmberBhasin

Sana is the typical, rich, spoilt brat with everything a person could possibly dream of. What will happen whe... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Thank You🙏

Part 15

688 95 26
By AmberBhasin

Sana's P.O.V. 

Later that night, I was on the terrace, hugging my shawl over my body to kill the cold. I was feeling refreshed and happy for no reason and it showed on my face with my smile. "What are you thinking?" Sidharth asked behind me. "Hello to you as well," I said. He smiled and came next to me. "Tell me, what are you thinking?" He asked. "Nothing," I said. "You don't want to tell me?" He asked. "It's not that. I really am thinking about nothing that's why I am so relaxed and calm. Nothing is going on in my mind," I said. "Do you want to know what I am thinking about?" He asked. "If you want to tell me," I said. "I am thinking about Daljeet and Roopa Maasi's stories," he said. "What about them?" I asked. "The concept of marriage has changed so much, hasn't it? They were married off so young and without even meeting the men. Today, that doesn't happen anywhere in this world. Arranged marriages are too orthodox," he said. "Would you ever have an arranged marriage?" I asked. "If I trust the person bringing me the prospective bride," he said. "And, who do you trust?" I asked. "Everyone here, Sharad and..." he said but his words ended. "And?" I asked. "You," he said. I was taken aback. Shaking my head, I said, "I'm sure you're joking, right?" "I'm not joking," he said determined, "I trust you." I frowned at him, confused. I didn't know how to respond. "You hardly even know me," I said looking away. He chuckled saying, "I understand you a bit. From what I have come to know you, I know I can trust you. You only show yourself filled with attitude and this spoilt brat, but I know that deep down inside you, there is a Sana that is compassionate, caring, sensitive and..." He paused and stared at me. "And..." I said. "Lovable," he said. My heart almost skipped a beat. "Sidharth," I said looking back away, "Don't misjudge me. My real self is the one I came here as." 

"No, you're not. You're the person that got angry and felt bad because people left their old parents here. You're the person that volunteered herself to pay extra money for food for everyone. You're that person that craves for love and anywhere you think you get a little, you gravitate there," he said. He read me absolutely correct. I am that person but lying to myself and living my life like before is who I needed to be. Three weeks more in this place cannot allow me to change who I am for when I return home. I will be back to the old Sana once more. "Why are you being so nice to me? I thought you didn't like me?" I said. "You're right, I don't like you," he said. I glared at him. He giggled and said, "I'm just joking. I don't hate you or dislike you. I care for you." "No one has ever said that to me," I said. "Then, get used to it because I can say it a hundred times more. I care for you," he said. "Don't spoil me while I'm here," I said. "I'm not spoiling you. I'm caring for you," he said. "Ok ok," I said, "I'll remember that." I smiled at him. "Good night," I said. "Good night," he said. I left him on the terrace and went to my room. I couldn't stop smiling after talking to him and was feeling completely different. He had a good vibe and it made me feel happy from deep down inside. I wanted to feel this special everyday. 

Sidharth's P.O.V. 

Speaking to Sana gave a lot of satisfaction. I was feeling refreshed and comfortable after our small chat. Our opinions must not match on may different topics but it wasn't hard to talk to her. She was open minded and welcomed any topic of conversation. Many less people have this quality and seeing it in her made me believe that she was not the bad and attitude filled person she portrayed herself to be. She was sensitive and lovable. I looked across to Megha's terrace and went back to when I met her earlier today. She told me that she met Sana in the market and paid extra money for the vegetables because she didn't know how to bargain. She's so cute. 

The next morning, I reached at the home early and everyone were already outside for their morning meditation. I looked around for Sana but she wasn't anywhere. "Who are you looking for?" Roopa Maasi asked. "Sana," I said. I frowned and realised what I said and looked at her smirking at me. "Why are you looking for Sana?" She asked. "Uhh...I..." I said killing time for an excuse. "Good morning doc," Sana said coming to me with a smile. "Good morning," I said. "Sana, Sid was now looking for you," Maasi said. "Why?" She asked. "Why, Sid?" Maasi asked teasing me. I shook my head. "I actually...umm...I found a nice recipe last night and I thought about sharing it with you. Maybe...you can make it some time," I said scratching the back of my neck. "Yeah. Ok. Send it to me," she said. As she turned around to leave, I stopped her asking, "Your...number?" "Oh yes," she said turning back and called out her number while I took it down. "Great, I'll WhatsApp you the recipe," I said smiling. "Nice," she said and left. Maasi kept her smirk and I shook my head at her. I walked away and grabbed the mat beside Sana. "Don't you meditate with Sharad?" She asked. "I am just feeling to sit here today. Why? Is that a problem?" I asked. "No, I'm just surprised that you are being this nice to me," she said. "Should I not be like this?" I asked. "Remain just like this. I like you like this...doc," she said and closed her eyes smiling. I knew that I loved the sound of that and smiled. I sat and looked at her breathing in and out and couldn't seem to look away. After some minutes, she opened her eyes and I quickly looked ahead and closed my eyes nervously. I pretended to be doing meditation and counted from one to ten in my head before I opened back my eyes and looked back to her side but she was gone. 

I looked around confused at her sudden disappearance. "Check in the kitchen," Roopa Maasi whispered behind me. I turned back to her and saw her eyes closed like nothing was happening. I felt embarrassed at her catching me and got up and left. I went to the kitchen and saw her diligently looking at a video and following the chef's instructions. I folded my arms and admired how hard she was working for everyone to have a good meal. Her eyelids raised and stopped on me. "Hey, do you need something?" She asked. I stepped into the kitchen without anything to say and looked around. "Umm...the coffee finished in my house and I forgot to buy a new bottle. Can you make a cup for me?" I asked. "Sure, how do you like your coffee?" She asked. "Black and strong," I said. "Ok," she said and got started. "What are you making?" I asked going closer. "Upma," she said. I frowned a bit and nodded. "Don't you like that?" She asked. "Not really, it's not my favourite breakfast," I said. "Then, what's your favourite?" She asked. "Omelette," I said. She came back with my coffee and I tasted it. "Hmm...impressive," I said. "Thank you," she said. "I think I should hire you to make me coffee whenever I need one," I teased. "Don't tell me you drink more than one cup of coffee for the day," she said. "I do. Why?" I asked. "Wow! And you lecture me on drinking things," she said sarcastically rolling her eyes. "I lecture you on drinking things that is harmful for you given your health," I said. I turned around and was walking out when she stopped me saying, "Hey, doc." I smiled but hid it as I turned around. "Stay for breakfast," she said. I turned back to the door and said, "No thanks. Coffee is enough." I left the kitchen sipping on the coffee. 

Sana's P.O.V. 

I sighed as I looked at him leaving the kitchen. I wanted him to stay and talk to me but of course I know that it wasn't going to be so. I finished cooking and went and bathe and got ready. I went back to the kitchen and made an omelette for Sidharth. Taking all the food, I reached outside and looked around for him. He really didn't stay back to eat? "What happened?" Sharad asked. "Where is Sidharth?" I asked. "He has gone home. He said that he has a lot of patients to see today," he said. "But he didn't have breakfast," I said. "He doesn't like Upma so he wouldn't have eaten anyways," he said. "That's why I made an omelette for him," I said. "Then, you can go and give it to him. I'm sure no patients must have reached yet so he will have a few minutes," he said leaving with his plate. I thought for a while if he would really eat it and decided that I will carry it regardless. As I was walking through the garden, Roopaji asked, "Where are you going?" "I'm carrying Sidharth's breakfast for him," I said and left. I crossed the street and entered his clinic. There were already a few patients waiting. I went to his secretary and said, "Can I meet Sidharth?" "Do you have an appointment?" She asked. "No, I just need to give him his breakfast," I said. "He's busy so you can't meet him right now," she said. I thought for a while and then said, "If I can't go in, you can, right? Please give this to him," I said holding the lunch bowl. She frowned at me. "Please," I said pleading. She took it from me and said, "Ok but you need to leave right now." "Thanks," I said and left. "What is this woman's problem with me? It's like she hates me," I said to myself. I shook my head and went back.

Sidharth's P.O.V. 

I was preparing for my patients when Neha came into my office with a small lunch bowl. "Sid, Sharad sent this for you," she said handing me the bowl. "Tell me when you're finished eating and I'll send the first patient," she said. I nodded. I opened the bowl and saw an omelette. I smiled. Immediately, I knew who actually sent it. As I took a first bite, it was tasty. "Mmm...not bad troublemaker. Good for a first try," I said. I finished off the meal and called Neha in. I handed her the bowl and said, "Return it to her." "Her?" She asked confused. "The girl that brought it," I said. "How did you...?" She asked. I smiled and said, "Call the first patient." She nodded and left. 

Sana's P.O.V. 

As I was cleaning up the table from breakfast, the secretary from Sidharth's office came to me with the empty bowl. "Here you go," she said. I took the bowl and tried smiling at her but she frowned at me and left. Confused, I continued my work and cleaned up the kitchen. I had some more rooms to clean out and then it would be lunch time. "Sana," Daljeetji said coming into the room, "Try and make something light for lunch. Everyone had heavy meals for the past few days so they will feel good to eat something light." "What should I make?" I asked. "Kichari," she said. I nodded and continued on with my work. After cleaning all the rooms, I went back to the kitchen and began preparations. I took out the pressure cooker and stared at it scared. I knew how dangerous this could be. Nevertheless, I started and placed it on the flame. As I sat and waited for it, I looked at the recipe on my phone to know the further steps. Looking at it with all my attention, something burst and the cover from the cooker flew up in the air. I covered my ears and screamed loudly. As I slowly opened my eyes and removed my hands, I saw the kitchen in a mess. The pressure cooker exploded and the kitchen was covered in dhal. "Sana," Sharad said running with fear to me. Everyone stopped and looked at the kitchen in shock. 

Outside, Sharad paced left to right, scolding me for my carelessness. "Do you realise how dangerous that situation could have been? If you were right there and got damaged, who would have taken responsibility?" He yelled, "We all know that you can't cook and you are trying. But you should also try properly! We can't afford to burn down our home because of you!" "Relax Sharad, it's a mistake," Virenji said. "No! I will not stay quiet. Let her know how foolish she is! How careless she is!" He said continuing. I simply lowered my head and heard everything he had to say. His anger and concern was justified. I should have been more careful. "Don't just sit there now! Go and clean the mess you made! And you won't get lunch until that kitchen is spotless. I'll order food," he said. I silently got up and went to the kitchen. I closed the door and locked it behind me. I silently cried, feeling hurt and disappointed in myself. 

__________________

Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed that update! Please vote, comment and share my story! Until we meet again! Bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.3K 7.1K 63
Sana Thought that Marriage is something Sweet and worth and she got married at the age of nineteen years to the popular TV Actor and the business tyc...
290K 18.5K 45
Story is about famous businessmen and a mysterious employee. He's spoiled brat while she is sweet angel. He's known for his anger, she is calm as wat...
177K 15.7K 46
peep into know 😌
25.1K 2.6K 33
hlo guys it is a simple love story about sidnaaz . and I'm writing first time so please support me and read my story