The complications of loving y...

By yourslytherinwife

"Let's be honest we all know we'll never end up together." "And why's that love?" "Because I don't believe i... More

Before we start
My letter
Sorry dad
Bloody Hell
Truce?
Hogwarts gets an update
I hate your eyes
Miss.Popular
Partner
Christmas with a Malfoy
I don't hate you either
Another day another fight
Knocked tf out
Letter
Snake like Badger
Last day
Summer
Mind Reader
Triwizard
Back to hating you
Missed
Greengrass bitch
Lovely Bliss
Slipping away
Dragons and flashing lights
Why's it always the blondes?
What love is

We're both liars

17 2 0
By yourslytherinwife

Soon Christmas break was over and the school was filled with kids again. I decided to make my way to the Gryffindor common room since Malfoy hadn't come down yet today. I wouldn't be surprised if he started ignoring me since everyone came back. 

As I was walking I heard footsteps running up behind me. 

"Snape wait up."

I looked back and saw Cedric. 

"Why if it isn't the most handsome Hufflepuff I know."I said smiling at him. 

"Yeah well you know I would say the sexiest but yeah handsome works too."He said hugging me.

"So Diggory, what did you do over break."

"I spent time with my dad,practiced quidditch and thought about a certain Slytherin."He said as he put his arm over my shoulder as he walked with me not even knowing where we were going.

"Would you say they are you favorite Slytherin?"

"Yep."

"I wonder who that could be."I said as we turned the hall down to the Gryiffindor common room. 

"Here's a hint. She's with me right now."He said stopping in front of the door. 

"Thanks Ced. You're my favorite Hufflepuff."

"Aww, I thought I was you're favorite in the whole school."

"That's Neville but you're next no worries."

"I'll take what I can get."He said.

I kissed his cheek and walked into the Gryffindor common room smiling. 

I looked around the room trying to spot Neville. I couldn't find him but I did find the twins.

"Have you guys seen Neville?"I asked.

"Wow George."

"We didn't even get a hello."

"I say we don't tell her."

"You know what Fred I'm going to have to agree."

"Sorry Y/n we can't help."George said grinning at me.

"If you guys don't tell me I'll have to tell my dad it was you who turned his hair bright pink."I bluffed. 

"You wouldn't." Fred said.

"I would." 

"Would she?"George asked looking at his twin.

"Of course I wouldn't."I said looking at the two.

"Well actually Neville didn't come back yet."

"Yeah it was the strangest thing. He wasn't on the train and I didn't see him come in."

"Oh, I'll send him a letter later. I hope he's okay."I said worry written all over my face. 

"Wait before you go Y/n."Fred said grinning at his twin.

"We heard you're number two on Owly."

"And that you spent Christmas with Malfoy."

"Don't worry we won't tell anyone."

"You do seem to be a hot topic in here though."

" Blimey you're right Fred. I hear her name more often then I hear mine."

"What can I say. It's probably my good looks. Most would say I'm very peng. But that's just what I think." I said smugly.

"Not my type but yeah."George said winking at me.

"Bye you two."I said rolling my eyes and walking out of the common room. 

I wondered what happened to Neville. I hoped he was fine. He loved Hogwarts why didn't he come back. 

I'll owl him later.I'll make sure to do it.

Before I knew it I was back at my own common room.When I walked in I spotted Pansy and Blaise and sat down with them. 

We caught up and Blaise was telling us about how he spent his Christmas in Hawaii. The way he described it made it seem so beautiful I'd have to visit there someday. 

Just when they asked me what I did over Christmas Draco came over and sat down next to me pulling my legs to lay across his lap.

"I had the best Christmas.I learned to ice skate, well actually I fell a lot but I was fun. "I went on and on telling them about how much fun I had during Christmas. I probably sounded like a child but I didn't care. 

"Seems you really enjoyed yourself."Draco said watching me.

"You could say that Malfoy."

"What did you do for break Malfoy?"Blaise asked eyeing me and Draco.

"I spent my holidays with somebody. Seems me and Snape did a lot of the same things. "Malfoy said and went into everything we did without mentioning my name.

"Malfoy is that a new ring?"Pansy asked. 

Draco and I looked at each other. He just smirked at me and looked back at Pansy.

"Yeah . It's quite nice actually. "Is all he said.

There was an awkward moment of silence between the group. Suddenly Blaise gasped and pointed to me and Draco. 

"You two."

"What?" I asked. 

"You and Malfoy spent Christmas together!" Blaise shouted. 

"Shhh. Why are you yelling?And what makes you think that?" 

"It's so bloody obvious."

"How's that Zabini?"Draco questioned the boy. 

"For one there's an S on the ring. S for Snape.  Another is Y/n learned to skate this break and you just told us you taught this mystery girl to skate. Lastly you two aren't bickering. Y/n always pushes you off of her but you've been playing with her legs for about an hour now and she hasn't said a word about it." Blaise said with so much confidence in himself. 

"Blaise you're a bloody genius." Pansy exclaimed. 

I looked at Draco and then back at the two.

"I spent my Christmas with Diggory. So I don't know what you two are on about." I said pulling my legs off of Draco. 

"Why would I spend my Christmas with Snape?"Draco asked. It almost seemed as if he was mad.

"I'm going to go grab something to eat."I said and started to the door. 

I made my way down the hall when I felt somebody grab my arm and turn me around. 

"Why'd you lie?"Draco asked.

"Why did you?"I shot back.

"Because you did."

"You could have just said it was me."

"You could have too."

"Well I guess we're both liars."I said and walked away from him. 

Y/n Snape   Posted January 3rd 4:21

@yourfavslytherin 

Seems @proudlyyourhufflepuff can't get enough of me. 

                         3,817 Hoots 1,226 shares  1,103 comments 

@proudlyyourhufflepuff: Seems to be true. 

@yourfavslyherin replied to @proudlyyourhufflepuff :  you stalking me now Diggory?🥱

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

658 30 21
Amely is a secret twin of Harry Potter. She's been living in America since the accident. And only two people knew, and that would be Albus and Hagrid...
64.5K 2.2K 76
⚠️UNDER EDITING/REVISION⚠️ (Still available to read) "There's no way that boy could ever feel love..." Hermione spat "I think he could...you guys j...
4.6K 25 36
"If you want me to yourself, EARN ME!!!" She screamed going to push him but he caught her hands. "Earn you? Vanessa I could get you anytime" He whisp...
243 13 41
"You Don't understand. Me and you can never be together. Darkness and light never meets. The villain can't fall in love with the Hero" She was ordere...