Genshin Impact: Titanic - The...

By worldofcrossovers517

One Voyage. A World of Untold Stories. This story tells both historical & fictionalized tales of the passenge... More

Disclaimer
Introduction
Titanic: Blood and Steel: Plot & Cast
Titanic: A Night to Remember: Plot and Cast
Titanic: A Night to Remember - Act I: The Maiden Voyage
Titanic: The Legend Goes On: Plot and Cast
Titanic: 111th Anniversary: Plot and Cast
End Credits

Titanic: A Night to Remember - Act II: The Sinking

70 0 0
By worldofcrossovers517

Sunday

April 14th, 1912

4 hours before the Disaster.

They went to the room, She brought out the necklace, The Heart of the Ocean. He began drawing of Amber wearing the Heart of the Ocean then he completed it. Then they ran away from the steward and into the Boiler Room.

Worker: Hey! You can't be here!

They ran into the Cargo Room and saw the car, then he opened the door for her as she entered, he goes onto the driver's seat and honk it, she giggles

Aether: Where to, Ms?
Amber: To the Stars.

She dragged him inside the car. They kissed.

On the night of April 14th, the Titanic sails in the cold night. Captain Smith asked Officer Lightoller and other officers to keep an eye on any surroundings before he went to bed. In the Wireless Room, Jack is still working on Cape Race along with Harold.

(Watch the Video)

Then SS Californian Officer shuts down and went to sleep. On the crow nest, The lookouts, Fredrick Fleet along with his friend Reginald Lee. They kept the lookout for any icebergs. Murdoch and other officers kept precautions. In the Cargo Hold, a window of a car is covered in the fog then Hand appeared and slid down, Inside, Aether and Amber kissed as they heavily blushed, revealed to be naked after they have night sex. She covered herself with the cloth as Aether rest his head on her chest while they were breathing.

Aether: I love you, Amber.
Amber: I love you too, Aether.

They smiled as their eyes closed and she put her hands on his head. Then the stewards are searching for them. Aether and Amber put their clothes on and fled. Meanwhile, Jean and Diluc are having a night walk.

(Start the Music)

Jean: It's freezing out here.

Then they stopped and looked at the view.

Diluc: It's beautiful, isn't it?
Jean: Yeah. When we reach America, We'll start a new life for ourselves.
Diluc: Yeah.

Then they kissed.

Diluc: I love you.
Jean: I love you.
Diluc: Let's head back to our room and have some sleep.
Jean: Sure thing, Darling.

Then they walked back to the First Class Room.

On the bow, they ran out while laughing.

Aether: That was fun.
Amber: When the ship docks, I'm getting off with you.
Aether: I know right.
Amber: Yeah.

Then they kissed.

Murdoch, Fleet, and Lee saw them and they were happy. Fleet and his friend go back to watching. But by 11:40 pm, They spotted the Iceberg.

Fleet: *gasps* Bugger Me, It can't be!

He rang the bell. Murdoch was alerted. He picked up the phone. Moody went to have a call.

Fleet: *in the phone* Is anyone there?!
Moody: Yes, what do you see?
Fleet: Iceberg Right Ahead!
Moody: Thank You. Iceberg Right Ahead!

Murdoch saw the Iceberg and ran to the Quarter Deck.

Murdoch: Hard to Starboard!

He steered the wheel. The officers put the Engine Order Telegraph into full astern. In the Engine Room, They noticed the full astern.

Joseph: Full Astern!

In the wheelhouse, Hichens stops steering.

Hichens: Hard Over!

Murdoch ran out to check if the ship is turning. In the Engine Room, they were desperate to make it reverse.

Crew: Go lads, Go!

In the Boiler Rooms, the Coal workers notice the red alarm.

Coal Worker: Shut all the dampers! Shut them!

Then they shut all the dampers on the furnace, in the Engine Room, the crew were trying to slow her down.

Officer: Engage the Reverse Engine!

As the crew did then the Engines start to slow down and begin to reverse. The propellers start getting work (except the middle one) Outside, Titanic is still going straight towards it.

Fleet: Why aren't they turning?!
Murdoch: Is it hard over?!
Moody: It is hard over!

He looks at the Iceberg.

Murdoch: Cmon, Cmon, Turn.

Then Titanic turns trying to avoid the Ice.

Murdoch: Yes.

Titanic turns to the Starboard Side but it was too close.

Officer: She's gonna hit!

They tried to turn the ship but it was too late, Titanic strikes an Iceberg, grazing on the Starboard Side.

Aether and Amber felt it, and Diluc and Jean felt the ship hit an iceberg. In his room, Mr. Andrews felt the commotion as well. In Third Class, Bennett felt shaking. In the cargo hold, the hull was scraped as the water rushes in.

Murdoch: Hard to port!

Hichen turned the wheel to the port side. Then the ice fragment fall out and landed on the deck.

Aether: Get Back!

They backed away from the ice fragments.

Jean and Diluc witnessed the iceberg. In Boiler Room 6, It began to flood. Murdoch closed all watertight doors as the coal workers evacuated but few were trapped. Titanic finally sailed away from the iceberg.

Smith: What did we strike?
Murdoch: An iceberg, sir. We tried to put her starboard as we could but it's too closer. We tried to put her around but she hit.
Smith: Close all the watertight doors.
Murdoch: The doors are all closed sir. Full stop.

They stopped the engines with a full stop.

Smith: Find the Carpenter.
Murdoch: Yes sir!

He ran to call Mr. Andrews as Smith saw the Ice fragments on the Bow deck. In the Third Class, Bennett gets off the bed and saw the water flooding a bit. The people came out of their rooms including Ajax.

Ajax: Let's go, hurry up!

In the First Class, Eula along with Kaeya came out of their room and asked the Steward.

Eula: Excuse Me, Sir, Why did the engines stop?
Steward: I can assure you, It is practical. Do you need anything?
Eula: No thank you.

Mr. Andrews, carrying the blueprints walked on the way.

Outside, the people are talking about what they saw. Andrews along with Captain Smith and other officers went to inspect the damage but the officer told it was completely underwater. They knew the ship will sink.

Aether: This is bad.
Amber: We should warn to my friends.

Then they ran into Jean and Diluc again.

Amber: Guys? What are you doing here?
Aether: Hey, Did you both see it?
Jean: Yes, we've seen it, she hit an iceberg.
Amber: We better warn the others.
Aether: I'll go find Benny and Ajax.
Amber: I'll go with you, Aether
Diluc: Okay, but you two be careful.
Amber: We'll do.

They went separate ways as Aether & Amber went to find Bennett and Ajax. Diluc, & Jean went to Eula, Kaeya & Barbara. They explained their situation.

Eula: She struck an iceberg.
Kaeya: we better wear our lifebelts on
Barbara: We need to get to the lifeboats. I hope Benny is okay

And with that, They wear their lifebelts. Meanwhile, Aether and Amber are heading towards the Third Class.

Aether: I know where they are.
Amber: I hope so too, Aether.

Meanwhile, Mr. Andrews and the others went to his room.

(Watch the Video.)

Monday

April 15th, 1912

After Capt. Smith told them about CQD, sending a distress call an SOS. Officers began to prepare the lifeboats. In the Third Class, they met Mr. Andrews.

Amber: Mr. Andrews. I saw an Iceberg, and I saw it in your eyes, please tell me the truth?
Andrews: The ship will sink.
Amber: Are you certain?
Andrews: Yes. An hour or so, all the way into the bottom of the Atlantic.
Aether: What?
Andrews: Listen, I don't want to be a response to all panic, get to the boat quickly. Don't wait. Remember what I told you.
Amber: Yes. I understand.
Aether: Come on, We have to find them.
Amber: Okay.

Then they went to the Third Class while Mr. Andrews went to the Grand Staircase. Jean talks to him.

Jean: Mr. Andrews. We saw an Iceberg, and I saw it in your eyes, please tell us the truth?
Andrews: Jean, I'm afraid that the ship will sink.
Jean: Is it true?
Andrews: Yes. 2 hours till, all the way into the bottom of the Atlantic.
Diluc: What? Are you sure? I thought, she was unsinkable.
Andrews: Not anymore, she's flooding with the 5 compartments. Get to the boat quickly. Jean.
Jean: Okay.

On the Bridge, Bride informed Smith about Carpathia.

Bride: Sir! Carpathia says they're making 17 knots, full steam for them, sir.
Smith: And she's the only one who's responding?
Bride: The only one close, sir. She says they can be here in 4 hours.
Smith: 4 hours! Thank you, Bride.

He turns as Bride exits, and looks out onto the blackness.

Smith: My God.

They knew she will be here in 4 Hours. Molly Brown got on the boat 6 and lowered away. John told his wife Madeleine to get on the boat as she did. Then the boat was finally lowered. In the Third Class, Aether and Amber made it to the Third Class Rooms including E-Deck But it was flooded so they have to fight their way through. Then they made it but they were worried the whole is flooding.

(Jack and Rose are Also replaced as Aether and Amber)

Meanwhile, on the other side, panicked, people got trapped by stewards who locked the gates, fearing the boats were running out as the ship is sinking. Aether met Bennett and Ajax again.

Aether: Ajax, We need to get out!
Ajax: It's hopeless that way!
Aether: We're gonna have to get out fast!
Bennett: Aether!
Aether: Benny!

They quickly hugged.

Bennett: the Boats are almost gone!
Aether: The whole ship is flooding, We have to get out.
Bennett: Niente, is that way!
Aether: I know the way, C'mon.

Then they have to go another route but the gate was also blocked by the stewards.

(Jack, Rose, Fabrizio, and Tommy are Also replaced as Aether, Amber, Bennett, and Ajax)

(Start the Music)

Then they made it to the Boat Deck, Officers order them "Women and children first or Women and children only" as the Titanic began to sink.

Panicked as the people pushed their way as boats were running out. By 1:05 am, The Titanic started to sink fast as the bow began to sink underwater below deck.

The boats were getting lowered one by one. Andrews told Lightoller to fill more people since he saw the boat is half.

Woman: Will you hold the boat a moment? I have to run back to my room for something--

Lightoller grabs her and shoves her bodily into the boat.

Lightoller: Sit down! She's the last.

Thomas Andrews rushes up to him just then.

Andrews: Mr. Lightoller! Why are the boats being launched half full?!

Lightoller steps past him, helping a seaman clear a snarled fall.

Lightoller: Not now, Mr. Andrews.

Mr. Andrews was pointing down at the water where the boat is.

Andrews: There, look... twenty or so in a boat built for sixty five. And I saw one boat with only twelve. Twelve!
Lightoller: Well... we were not sure of the weight, the boats may buckle-
Andrews: Rubbish! They were tested in Belfast with the weight of 70 men. Now fill these boats. For God's sake, man!

Lightoller looks at the boat in the distance and decided to do what Mr. Andrews said.

Lightoller: Please, I need more Women and Children here.

Meanwhile, Ismay got panicked about the situation.

(Watch the Video.)

Boat. 14 is being lowered Commanded by Officer Lowe

Lowe: Stay back you lot! Stay back

He fired his gun as a warning to a bunch of crowds, scaring them, threatening to jump into the boat as it passes the open promenade on A-Deck. Boat 6 did not return, Chief Baker began to throw the chairs into the water to help any sailors or passengers.

(Watch the Video.)

(Stop the Music)

Meanwhile, Aether along with Amber and their friends came to the boat deck but it was crowded.

Amber: The Boats are gone!

They check but She asked the Colonel where the boats were, He said that It was at the front of the ship. They ran to the front of the ship.

Aether: Get in the boat, Amber.
Amber: No.
Aether: Go on, I'll be right next to you.
Amber: No, Not without you.
Aether: Don't worry, I'm a survivor alright, don't worry about it. Now C'mon, get on.
Kaeya: Don't worry, Amber. Aether and I will get in another boat to get us safety, both of us.
Aether: See. I have another boat to catch.
Kaeya: Get in the boat, Amber. We don't have much time!

(Start the Music)

Officer Wilde grabbed her and put her on the boat. She grabbed his hand but Wilde backs him away. He shouted say "Lower Away!" as the boat began to lower. Amber realized that her love and her heart belongs to Aether, so she jump back onto the ship. She and Aether ran into the Grand Staircase.

Aether: You're so stupid! Why did you do that, why?!
Amber: You Jump, I jumped right?
Aether: Right.

They kissed and hugged.

Amber: I'll never let you go.

They were too late to go back to get to the boats so they have to get to the stern. Meanwhile, Officer fired the Distress Flare to signal other ships, Mr. Ismay filled with his regret, seeing his oppurtunity, steps quickly into Collapsible C. He stares straight ahead, not meeting Murdoch's eyes.

Murdoch: Take them down.

After Ismay gets into the boat collapsible C it was lowered. As hours passed, collapsible D lifeboat lowered away. Crew members, Officers, and Passengers managed to put down the collapsible lifeboats, collapsible B is from the starboard side and ended up upright and collapsible A is from the port side but ended up in upside-down.

Ajax: Give us chance!
Murdoch: Get back!
Wilde: Women and Children only!

One man got pushed out as Murdoch accidentally shot him with his revolver as the crowd got scared. He realized what he have done with guilt as he salute to Wilde and puts the pistol to his temple.

Wilde: No Will!

He shot himself as committed suicide, he drops like a puppet with the strings cut and topples over the edge of the boat deck into the water only a few feet below.

Wilde: Stand back, damn you!

Then Man who has a child rushes to the boat.

Man: I have a child! I have a child!
Wilde: Clear path here!
Man: Please, I have a child! Please... I'm all she has in the world.
Wilde: Go on. Step back, step back I say! Women and Children only!

Meanwhile, Harold wears his Lifebelt and goes to the wireless room to give it to Jack.

(Watch the Video)

Then Harold left to the Boat deck. Meanwhile, Aether and Amber are rushing to the stern, then they met Mr. Andrews for one last time.

(Jack and Rose are Also replaced as Aether and Amber)

And with that, Aether and Amber make a run to the stern.

(Watch the Video)

John and Benjamin shook their hands before they went their separate ways. Wallace played along with the band for one final performance. "Nearer my God to Thee."

(Start the Music)

They are prepared to abandon ship.

On the boat deck, Kaeya, Eula, and Barbara got on the boat. Bennett told her to get her on the boat. Barbara hugged, crying. He kissed her as she kissed him back.

Bennett: Don't worry, We will see each other again. I have another boat to catch.

She nodded in agreement.

Barbara: Come back to me.
Bennett: I will.

Before he went to the boat he has to say to her.

Bennett: I love you.
Barbara: I love you too.

Then they went to their separate ways as Bennett ran to the front while Barbara gets on the boat. Jean hugs him as Diluc places his hand on her cheek, and she sheds her tears.

Kaeya: The Boat must go!
Jean: I'm not leaving you!
Diluc: Don't worry, We will be together again soon. I promise.

She tearfully nodded as she kissed him.

Jean: Just come back.

He hugged her as she did the same.

Diluc: I love you.

They share their one last hug before they broke their hug. Then she went to the boat as it finally lowered. The last lifeboat left. By 2:15 am, The Titanic started to sink fast as the bow and the bridge began to sink underwater below deck. Captain Smith went to the wheelhouse and goes down with the ship. Bennett and Ajax got it on board the collapsible B boat and escape along with Lightoller and Harold Bride.

Bennett: We gotta get away from her!
Ajax: She's going down! Hurry!

The bow pulls down, and the stern rises. As the Lifeboats rowed away from the ship, First Funnel collapses, crushing them to death, and causing a huge splash washing them away.

Then the stern rises to a high angle, Aether and Amber made the run for it until they made it to the stern.

Aether: Hold on tight.

Aether and Amber are clinging the rail.

Amber: Aether, this is where we met.

He kissed her forehead and embrace at each other. Titanic's stern is now steep height, causing people to slide into the water while the people are jumping off the ship.

Then the Second Funnel collapsed. Jean and her friends witnessed it in horror.

Molly: God Almighty.

On the other boat, Mr. Ismay looked at the sinking ship before turning away with guilt. On the ship, Diluc rescued the boy, then the lights went out.

The ship started to break in half, and Diluc and a little boy jumped out of the ship. Then the Titanic splits in half, She broke into two between the 3rd and Fourth Funnels.

Then the 3rd and 4th Funnels collapsed as the bow goes down while holding the double bottom and the stern rises then the double bottom lets go and the bow heads down until it finally reaches the bottom of the ocean.

Then the stern rises and began its final plunge.

The stern starts going down into the depths.

Aether: This is it!
Amber: Oh Aether, Oh God, Oh, Oh God!
Aether: Hold On!
Amber: Oh God.

The people are jumping off while the others cling on to it as the stern goes down.

Aether: The ship is gonna suck us down, take a deep breath what I say! Kick on the surface and keep kicking! Do not let go of my hand!

She nodded, as the water getting closer.

Aether: We're gonna make it Amber, Trust Me!
Amber: I trust you!

Then the ship is about submerged.

Aether: Ready? Now!

Amber took a deep as the ship submerged.

At 2:20 am, of April 15th, 1912, the Titanic sank taking along with her victims. On the surface, there were the cries for their help, hoping the boats to returned. Amber and Aether resurfaced.

Aether: I need you to swim!

They began to swim. They made it to the board one room for Amber so he had to stay in the water.

Aether: Don't worry, Amber, the boats will come back.

Meanwhile, on the Boats, Hichens refused to go back but Molly threatened him they will throw him off the boat, Lifeboat 6 was now commandeered by Molly Brown. In other Boats, Lowe and the group were regrouped.

(Watch the Video)

So Lowe and the Crew has go back to save the passengers or sailors.

But, then after 4 minutes later, cries died out people died of hypothermia. Lowe and the officers returned too late and later rescue the Chinese man.

(Watch the Video)

(Start the Music)

On the other side, Aether and Amber knew this was it, then Lowe and the crew arrived and they were saved.

Aether: We made it.
Amber: Aether, Thank you.

On the other boat, Jean was mourning for her Darling.

Barbara: I'm sorry, Jean.
Jean: *sobs* I love him. Very much.
Kaeya: Come here.

He comforts her, Eula still hopes that Amber will be alright. Then the boy on the crate as the raft swam towards the boat with guy on it so Jean and the crew members help him out. it was Diluc. After he helped the boy to get on the raft, he was exhausted, but the boy couldn't leave him so he tied him up with a rope and swan while dragging him in the water He was unconscious.

Jean: Diluc, it's me, Jean. Open your eyes.

She tearfully begs him to open his eyes, and Diluc finally opened his eyes.

Diluc: Told you we will be together again.
Jean: I'm glad that you're okay.

Then they kissed. At the sunrise, Carpathia arrived. Carpathia rescues the survivors and picks up the bodies of their victims, Amber and Aether are escorting each other. They met with her friends again.

Eula: Amber!
Amber: Eula!

They hugged as Kaeya, Barbara, Jean & Diluc joined in.

Eula: Thank you.

Aether smiles then he met Bennett and Ajax.

Aether: Guys!
Bennett: Aether!

They hugged as Ajax joined in

Bennett: you're okay.
Aether: Yeah.

Then Amber and Aether hold their hands.

Aether: We all were.
Barbara: I'm glad you're okay, Benny.
Bennett: You too.

Then Carpathia arrived in New York City on April 18th, 1912.

Diluc: Looks like we're gonna have start over into a new one.
Jean: I agree.

Then an officer came and ask her name.

Amber: Dawson. Amber Dawson.

Aether smiles at her as she did the same. Then they disembarked the Carpathia, Amber hugged him for one last time.

Amber: Goodbye, Aether. I hope we meet again.
Aether: Me too.

Then they went their separated ways, Aether went back to Chippewa Falls, reuniting with his sister, Lumine. He explained to his sister about his experience on the Titanic and he fell in love with Amber, She's glad to see her brother okay after what happened last night, and assured him he will meet her again soon. As Months Passed after Titanic's Disaster at Sea. He began to draw the landscapes then he met Amber again.

Aether: Amber?
Amber: Hello, Aether.

They hugged.

Amber: I missed you, Aether.
Aether: I missed you too, Amber.
Lumine: I'm proud of you, Aether.

Then they finally get married and so did Diluc and Jean who also Married. Bennett and Barbara got married. They have their children and have a happy life. Diluc and Jean have a daughter named Klee then they adopted a boy who saved him named Kayden who lost his parents during the sinking and raised him as their own and so did Klee. Then they met Aether and Amber who has their children 2 daughters named Erica Dawson and Paimon Dawson and 1 son named Thomas Andrews Jr. Dawson named after the shipbuilder to honor him, much to their happiness.

Thomas: Dad! Look at the view.

He and his wife saw the sunset.

Aether: It's beautiful out here.
Amber: Yeah.

Then his cousins Klee & Kayden came along with their Parents, Diluc and Jean.

Jean: Hello, Aether.
Klee: Uncle, Aether!
Kayden: Hey, Uncle Aether.
Aether: Hello.
Diluc: Let us enjoy our view together.
Paimon: Yep, Paimon's like that idea

And with that, they sat on the bench to enjoy their view of the New York Harbor Pier 59.

84 Years Later

The Titanic Wreck was discovered in 1985, The ship was split into two.

After years of searching, They finally found her. The wreck of the RMS Titanic lies at a depth of about 12,500 feet (3,800 meters; 2,100 fathoms), about 370 nautical miles (690 kilometers) south-southeast of the coast of Newfoundland. They found out that the ship broke into two, Her legend will live on.

They will never forget their experience of the Titanic Disaster and their Eyewitness Accounts. They will remember the night of one of the deadliest peacetime maritime disasters in history.

End of Act II

The End

Cast:

Fictional:

Zach Aguilar as Aether Dawson
Kelly Baskin as Amber Rose
Corina Boettger as Paimon Dawson
Erica Dawson as Herself
Thomas Andrews Jr. Dawson as Himself
Sarah Miller-Crews as Lumine Dawson
Suzie Yeung as Eula Lawrence
Sean Chiplock as Diluc Ragnvindr
Stephanie Southerland as Jean Gunnhildr
Poonam Basu as Klee Gunnhildr
Kayden Gunnhilder as Himself
Josey Montana McCoy as Kaeya Alberich
Griffin Burns as Ajax Ryan
Cristina Vee Valenzuela as Bennett
Laura Stahl as Barbara Pegg

Historical:

Kathy Bates as Margeret "Molly" Brown
Victor Garber as Thomas Andrews
Bernard Hill as Captain Edward Smith
Johnathan Hyde as J. Bruce Ismay
Mark Lindsay Chapman as Chief Officer Henry Wilde
Ewan Steward as First Officer William Murdoch
Johnathan Phillips as Second Officer as Charles Lightoller
Simon Crane as Fourth Officer Joseph Boxhall
Ioan Gruffudd as Fifth Officer Lowe
Edward Fletcher as Sixth Officer James Moody
Scot G. Anderson as Fredrick Fleet
Martin East as Reginald Lee
Paul Brightwell as Quartermaster Robert Hichens
Gregory Cooke as Jack Phillips
Craig Kelly as Harold Bride
Liam Tuohy as Chief Baker Charles Joughin
Terry Forrestal as Chief Engineer Joseph G. Bell
Eric Braeden as John Jacob Astor IV
Charlotte Chatton as Madeleine Astor
Lew Palter as Isidor Straus
Elsa Raven as Ida Straus
Jonathan Evans-Jones as Wallace Hartley
Michael Ensign as Benjamin Guggenheim

miHoYo / HoYoverse
&
World of Crossovers

Proudly presents

Based on the Passengers & the Eyewitness Accounts of The Sinking of the Titanic.

Titanic

A Night to Remember

Next story: Titanic: The Legend Goes On

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 127 11
In which, a young female with a jovial personality embarks on a journey to find the love of her life, all the while helping a quite possibly 500+ yea...
2.2K 149 48
Xiao had never known freedom. He has always had someone behind him, controlling his every move. Even when under contract from Morax, he was not free...
102K 1.9K 16
Characters from Teyvat will be reacting to the Traveler. The Traveler will be Aether. They will react to : - Wikipedia Pages - Archon Quests - Charac...
9.8K 103 8
- The most canon Genshin Impact ships as Oneshots - No x y/n or x Traveller ( We don't support that ) - TW will contain smut, fluff and angst -TW...