Genshin Impact: Titanic - The...

By worldofcrossovers517

One Voyage. A World of Untold Stories. This story tells both historical & fictionalized tales of the passenge... More

Disclaimer
Introduction
Titanic: Blood and Steel: Plot & Cast
Titanic: A Night to Remember: Plot and Cast
Titanic: A Night to Remember - Act II: The Sinking
Titanic: The Legend Goes On: Plot and Cast
Titanic: 111th Anniversary: Plot and Cast
End Credits

Titanic: A Night to Remember - Act I: The Maiden Voyage

59 0 0
By worldofcrossovers517

(Watch the Intro)

Titanic was called a ship of dreams. And it was. It really was...

(Start the Music)

April 10th, 1912

Southampton

People are boarding the White Star Line's Luxury Ship, RMS Titanic.

The Titanic will be departed for New York City. The First Class is the wealthy class, used for completely rich people, while The Second and Third Class is the Irish class used for Irish people.

When the car arrived as the driver helps her out and the woman wears her nice clothes.

That young woman is Amber along with her friends Eula, Barbara and Kaeya. Three of them are the First Class as they got their tickets.

Amber: I don't see what all the fuss is about. It doesn't look any bigger than Mauretania.
Kaeya: You could be blasè about some things, Amber, but not about Titanic. So 100 feet longer than Mauretania, and far more luxurious. Your friend's far too difficult to impress, Eula.
Eula: So this is the ship they say is Unsinkable.
Kaeya: It is unsinkable.
Barbara: I bet my sister is going to have on board.

Then the driver asks the staff about putting their things about their suite and safe into the wardrobe.

Kaeya checks the clock and ticking.

Kaeya: C'mon, we better hurry.

Then they went on onboard the Titanic.

Ticket Manager: Hello Ma'am, Welcome to Titanic.

Meanwhile, Two couples have tickets for First Class revealing to be Diluc and Jean have prepared for the voyage.

Diluc: We better hurry, Jean.
Jean: Sure thing Darling.

Then they got onboard the Titanic. At the bar, there was a poor boy named Aether Dawson along with his friend Bennett playing cards with Sven and Cole. Then They got the full house.

Aether: Full House, Boys!
Bennett: We can go to America!
Bartender: No, Mate, Titanic goes to America in 5 minutes.

And so, They quickly pack their things and ran to board the Titanic.

(The scene replaces Jack as Aether and Fabrizio as Bennett)

They have managed to get on board the Titanic, They waved their goodbyes as the crowd bids farewell to everyone then she finally departs from Southampton.

(The scene replaces Jack as Aether and Fabrizio as Bennett)

In Third Class, Aether & Bennett goes through the people and made it into their room, taking their bunk beds and making themselves at home.

Aether: *smiles* Enjoying your bunk bed huh?

He ruffles him making him chuckle as he took a bunk bed from below.

Meanwhile, in the First Class, Amber and her friends are unpacking the things with the help of the stewards.

Amber: It's like a fiasco.
Kaeya: It sure is.

In Cherbourg, A woman named Margeret Brown but they called her "Molly"

Molly: Here you go, sonny.

He helped Molly to carry her luggage. After She stopped at Queenstown in Ireland to pick up more passengers, Titanic is now on her maiden voyage to New York. On the bridge, Captain Edward Smith looks at the view.

Smith: Take to her Sea, Mr. Murdoch. Let's stretch her legs.
Murdoch: Yes Sir.

Then the officers put the Engine Order Telegraph all ahead full. In Engine Room.

Joseph: All ahead full.
Crew: All ahead full!

Then the engines start working, Meanwhile, in Boiler Rooms, The Coal Workers started getting work. They shoved the coals and putting into the furnace as the Engines start getting faster. The propellers start getting to work, as the Titanic is now full speed ahead. She's now at 20. Knot At Speed.

(the scene replaces Jack as Aether and Fabrizio as Bennett)

The Titanic was set sailed to New York through North Atlantic.

Meanwhile, In the Restaurant.

Amber is having a Lunchtime with her friends along with the conversation with Ship Builder, Thomas Andrews & White Star Line's chairman, J. Bruce Ismay

(Rose replaces as Amber, Ruth replaces as Eula & Cal replaces as Kaeya, pretend Jean along with Diluc and Barbara were there)

Jean: It's a great pleasure with you, Mr. Andrews.
Andrews: You're welcome.
Ismay: We made such as Glorious Days for her.
Barbara: Jean, I'm so glad you entered the relationship with Master Diluc.
Jean: Yes, Isn't that right, Darling?
Diluc: Yes.

On the stern, Aether, and Bennett are having a good time. Then they met a guy.

???: Hey, How are you doing.
Aether: I'm okay.
Ajax: I'm Ajax. You?
Aether: I'm Aether Dawson.
Ajax: you?
Bennett: Bennett.
Ajax: Hey.

They shook their hands.

Ajax: I hope we could get along.

Then Aether saw Amber on the Balcony, looking at the sea. Aether fell in love at first sight. Bennett chuckled as he was proud of someone in love. At Night, Amber looked at the view, when Aether came.

Aether: Don't do it.
Amber: What? I'm not gonna jump, just enjoying at viewing.
Aether: Oh, I was enjoying the same thing.

Then they held their hands while they were blushing.

Aether: I'm Aether Dawson.
Amber: I'm Amber Rose.

Then Kaeya came.

Kaeya: What are you think you're doing?
Aether: We're just enjoying the view.
Kaeya: Oh okay, why don't you join our dinner tomorrow night.
Aether: Okay.

Then they went their separate ways as Amber and Kaeya went back to their room while Aether lays on the bench enjoying looking at the stars. The Next Morning, Aether and Amber are walking on the Boat Deck.

Aether: I lived at Chippewa Falls in Wisconsin with my sister.
Amber: Mine lived in Philadelphia.
Aether: I guess you're wealthy.
Amber: It's doesn't matter about our differences.
Aether: I guess, your right.

Then Aether and Amber entered their Third Class he met his friends again.

Bennett: Hey, Aether, Who's the girl.
Aether: Benny, Ajax. I would like you to meet Amber Rose.
Amber: Nice to meet you.
Bennett: Nice to meet you too.

Then Barbara came.

Barbara: Amber, where were you I was looking for you-

Then Bennett & Barbara saw at each other. They fell in love at first sight.

Bennett: Hi.
Barbara: Hey.
Bennett: I'm Bennett or Benny for short.
Barbara: I'm Barbara.
Bennett: I hope we could get along. Would you like to go to the party?
Barbara: Sure, After the Dinner.
Bennett: Okay.

They smiled at each other.

Amber: Looks like they're getting along. *smiles*
Aether: Yeah. *smiles*

Meanwhile, In the Cafe.

Smith is having a conversation with Mr. Ismay.

Below the boat deck, Aether and Amber are having a view then they met Eula and Molly Brown.

Amber: I'll see you at dinner.
Molly: Let's get you something nice to wear.

Molly escorted him to the suite. He now wears a tuxedo.

(Jack replaces as Aether)

He went into the Grand Staircase as he waited for Amber for about a few minutes.

Until she arrived wearing her red dress.

He blushed a bit at her beautiful appearance, so He kissed her hand.

Aether: My lady.
Amber: Shall we.

Then they went to the dining salons, Aether introduce himself to Diluc, Jean, Barbara, Kaeya, Eula, Mr & Mrs. Astor, Mr. Andrews, and Mr. Ismay and start enjoying their dinner.

(Jack & Rose replaces both Aether & Amber along with Ruth replaces as Eula & Cal replaces as Kaeya, pretend, Jean along with Diluc and Barbara were there)

Molly made their jokes, and Everyone Laughed. After the Dinner. Aether told Amber to meet at the clock, so She went as he told her.

Aether: Do you want to go to a real party?
Amber: Sure.

They went to their party. Third Class People were enjoying their fun. Bennett and Barbara are dancing as well.

(Jack & Rose replaces both Aether & Amber)

Aether and Amber are dancing like crazy as she laughed, then Kaeya & Eula along with Diluc and Jean saw them and smiles at them, Despite about Difference between the First Class and Third Class along with the Second Class. They care about poor ones since they're young.

Sunday

April 14th, 1912

8 hours before the Disaster.

In the Wireless Room.

Titanic's Senior Officer, Jack Philips, along with Junior Officer, Harold Bride. They got a message from SS Californian about Ice Warnings, so Harold Bride goes to the Bridge and gave a message to the Captain. He gave the order to give her more speed and movement practices while en route to New York City. Bennett and Barbara confessed their love and entered their relationship.

As the sun sets in, the Titanic steams toward the cold North Atlantic. On the bow, Aether is looking at the sunset.

Amber: Hello Aether.
Aether: Hello.
Amber: How are you doing?

Aether reached out his hand as she took it.

Aether: Give your hand. Close your eyes. Go on.

She closed her eyes as she stepped on the rail as her arms stretched sideways, then he wrapped his arms around her waist.

Aether: You trust me?
Amber: I trust you.
Aether: Alright, Open your Eyes.

She opened her eyes as she was happily surprised.

Amber: I'm flying, Aether.

They smiled as their face grew closer as they kissed.

(Jack & Rose replaces both Aether & Amber)

As the nightfall, the Titanic sails into North Atlantic Ocean. That was the last time Titanic ever saw the daylight.

End of Act I

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 1.9K 16
Characters from Teyvat will be reacting to the Traveler. The Traveler will be Aether. They will react to : - Wikipedia Pages - Archon Quests - Charac...
612K 6.8K 32
This is basically the Teyvat people are reacting to different stories and eventsnwith the main focus of different version of Aether and his quests. (...
2.7K 129 11
In which, a young female with a jovial personality embarks on a journey to find the love of her life, all the while helping a quite possibly 500+ yea...
2.2K 151 48
Xiao had never known freedom. He has always had someone behind him, controlling his every move. Even when under contract from Morax, he was not free...