SAVOR || s. rogers

Por carolinescouch

"I'll spin for you like your favorite records used to." IN WHICH a light-hearted and playful agent of S.H.I.E... Mais

Graphic Gallery
PART ONE
1 - Where it All Began
2 - Double Missions
3 - Recovery
4 - Disappearance
5 - The Game of Life
6 - Solving the Puzzle
7 - Back in Action
8 - Escape
9 - Shoes Two Sizes Too Big
10 - Fugitives
11 - Roadtrip Questions
12 - Revelation
13 - The Night Everything Changed
14 - Reckless Love
15 - Helping Hands
16 - Changing Tides
17 - Reconciliation
18 - Wrestling with the Past
19 - Truth Will Out
20- The Winter Soldier
21- Ressurection

SAVOR

1.2K 41 54
Por carolinescouch

cover art made by crystallous

gif by -elliesknife

We have not touched the stars, nor are we forgiven, which brings us back to the hero's shoulders and the gentleness that comes not from the absence of violence but despite the abundance of it.

"He's selfless beyond imagining yet has never lost the secret of being happy with little."

Emersyn Sharp was S.H.I.E.L.D's youngest recruit, Nick Fury's most treasured agent, a reckless and playful woman who could never seem to take things seriously. While many people said she was unprofessional and too mischievous, Emersyn had made a promise to herself ever since Fury rescued her as a teenager: find joy in even the simplest things. She never doubted this constant attitude, but when deep betrayals really begin to tear her apart, Emersyn finds herself struggling to have any hope left for herself.
When her life in S.H.I.E.L.D is suddenly threatened with a deep web of deception, she is forced to pick sides between the outcasts or her family of agents. A certain Captain comes along, dragging her into a mess of conspiracies, and the messiness of love. Through murderous schemes, betrayal and constant fighting, Steve Rogers and Emersyn learn to balance their differences, and dive into the battlefield of their hearts.

OR

IN WHICH a light-hearted and playful agent of S.H.I.E.L.D is paired with the serious and focused Captain America. Both despise each other with a fiery passion to start, but when accidentally caught up in a web of deception and betrayal, the two enemies find that the only way they can survive, is together. Struggling through life or death situations, they learn to set aside their differences and even do what they never thought possible: bond with each other.

A friendship slowly blossoms into love, where Steve Rogers learns the value of the little things, and how one person's hope can change his whole life.

Steve Rogers x Female OC
[Captain America: The Winter Soldier - Avengers: Endgame]

"You're the most insufferable and attractive human being I've ever met."

CAST
—+*+—

MADDISON BROWN
as Emersyn Sharp
"I've always wanted to throw somebody off a cliff."

CHRIS EVANS
as Steve Rogers, Captain America
"Let's just say you're rubbing off on me."

SCARLETT JOHANSSON
as Natasha Romanoff, Black Widow
"Either one of you could have seen Rumlow coming if you weren't so focused glaring- or more accurately- staring into each other's eyes."

SAMUEL L. JACKSON
as Nick Fury, Director of S.H.I.E.L.D
"Those files are worth more than your black eye."

ANTHONY MACKIE -
as Sam Wilson

SEBASTIAN STAN -
as Bucky Barnes

COBIE SMULDERS -
as Maria Hill

And the rest of the MCU cast as their respective characters.

—+*+—

"Did you just fall?"

"No, I attacked the floor."

"Backwards?"

"I'm really talented!"

...

"I'd catch a grenade.. for ya! I'd jump in front of a train.. for ya!!"

"Don't follow me onto a train."

"It's a song, man. Bruno Mars?"

—+*+—

manip by Meet_meAt_Midnight

A/N

I suggest you read at least the first 3-5 chapters before giving up on this story :)

this book has everything. If I could take all my romance ideas and pour them into one fic, this is it. There's conflict, drama, arguments, then development, playfulness, teasing banter, enemies to lovers, then sacrifice, selflessness, love. Plot twists, characters change, personal traumas, losing oneself, growth, acceptance. Passionate love, simple love, love in the little things and cute moments, love in intimacy and openness, then when everything seemed to be perfect- loss. Grief, pain, misery, hopelessness. Fighting for the world, fighting for life. One final fight.

It's a journey. It's going to be deep, and moving and painful, but beautiful. I want to express the tragedy and the loveliness of life. I want it to be real.

Savor it.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

191K 6K 40
You live in an alternate universe where Clint sacrifices himself instead of Natasha and where Thor sends Thanos' army away instead of Tony. Thor only...
54.3K 1.7K 53
When a woman who thinks that everybody is always leaving meets a man who promises that he wouldn't. Rylee Barton always wanted to be an FBI agent. O...
93.7K 2.7K 77
So in this story, Y/N L/N has been Spider-Man for two years but all the villains and big bads could never have prepared Y/N for what's about to come...
542K 17.8K 48
This story is quite opposite of the most I've read since Loki will be babysitting you. You didn't want to be part of the Avengers but you were forced...