I Ran Away after Dumping the...

By Spinfoxie

Author: Xiandouhua Alternate Title: 甩了首领宰后我跑路了 Summary: There is a beautiful canary in the office of Mafia in... More

1: Canary
2: The Day We Met
3: Want You
4: The Rain Is Coming
5: Teach Bad
6: Poisoned
7: Bold Plans
8: Action Begins
9: Mantis Catching Cicadas
10: Oriole Behind
11: It's Not Right
12: Got Caught
13: Is it a Coincidence?
14: I Got It
15: He's Wronged
16: Truth Revealed
17: Don't Try to Escape
18: A Brain Supplement
19: Become A Detective
20: Love Consultation
21: Astringent
23: Make You Fall in Love With Me
24: The Domineering President's Runaway Wife
25: Shocking the Comics World
26: Male Mother
27: Become an idol?
28: Ambiguous Game
29: Tooth Mark
30: Incarnate the Sun
31: Craving More
32: I Beat Myself
33: You are a Fairy
34: As Expected of You
35: Accident First
36: One More Week
37: Miss Big Race
38: We are Pure Love
39: Butei vs Mafia
40: Isn't that just Support?
41: Boxing Gloves
42: Decreased Favorability
43: The Devil Captured by Love
44: Chat Genius
45: True and False Dazai
46: Double Slaughter Duel
47: Invincible
48: Wrong Person
49: Too dog
50: Finally Meet
51: Double slaughter sandwich
52: God Assist
53: Are you Embarrassed?
54: Fancy Support Scene
55: Beautiful Alone
56: Pig Teammate
57: Please Go for Tea
58: Back Home
59: Confession
60: Crazy
61: My Muse
62: Search Action
63: Attract each other
64: Step by Step
65: Experiment
66: Quiz
67: Preparations for Each
68: Who is Liuli
69: Successful rescue
70: Plan
71: Discharge
72: At Your Own Risk
73: World Line
74: Accept You

22: Carried Me

91 7 0
By Spinfoxie

22: "Want to replace that person"

Facing such an attractive Ruri, Osamu Dazai narrowed his eyes and smiled happily.

"...Learning to fight is very hard, don't cry."

"No problem!" Ruri immediately assured me happily.

Perhaps the two opened their hearts, and Osamu Dazai no longer had any joking thoughts, but instead analyzed it seriously: "I don't think there is any problem with your thinking. If you want to gain a firm foothold by that person's side, you must have a lot of trump cards."

"The fighting method is the first hole card, which means that even if you are in danger, you will not be passive."

He first stretched out a finger, representing a hole card.

After that, the second one was slowly stretched out.

Raised the corners of his lips.

"I don't know this second trump card, are you interested in owning it?"

"In addition to being able to defend yourself, as a separate individual, you must also be completely independent."

Dazai Osamu said eloquently, The length of the chicken soup instilling love with Ruli.

It's a lot of hype, and it's not like the idea of ​​someone who has never been in love.

"If you're attached to others, you're like a toy at someone's disposal. Once you get tired of it, you'll be kicked away and thrown into the trash."

"Successful people only appreciate being able to stand by their side If the difference is too great, he will not pay attention to you."

"But if you were an independent individual, things would be completely different."

"So if you have your own trump card, the first is to become a The existence that matches that person, the second is that even if you lose your position in that person's heart, you still have the freedom to live."

Ruri agreed, Dazai Osamu deserves to be a genius in psychological research, and his ideas are very professional.

In Ruri's world, there is only the leader Osamu Dazai, but there are many things in the world of the leader Dazai Osamu.

If you can't change the leader Dazai Osamu, it's fair to let yourself have the same amount of things.

His eyes lit up, and he couldn't wait to ask: "What should I do?"

"It's very simple." Dazai Osamu smiled at him, raised his palm and made a gesture of money, "First of all, we must be financially independent. Okay ."

He glanced at the small bag that Ruli slanted across: "Let's imagine, what if your bag is stolen and all your property is wiped out in an instant?"

"Even if it's not so unlucky, there will always be One day the money you bring will be spent, how will you survive then?"

"So, what you need to think about now is the way you can earn money."

His words seemed to open up a new world The gate of the , revealing a beautiful blueprint in front of Ruri.

It's just that the road ahead is a little too difficult.

Because Ruri couldn't talk to people, he basically cut off the possibility of doing ordinary work, and he couldn't do those coolies that didn't require talking.

He was so well raised in the organization that the canary lost its ability to hunt, and once released, it would starve to death because it could not find food.

"Then start with what you are good at. Try to do what you are good at. Give it a try first."

Dazai Osamu encouraged, his eyes brightened, and he was full of desire to replenish Ruri's wallet.

Ruri pondered for a moment, in addition to the relevant knowledge he had learned in books, the leader Dazai Osamu also taught him to play chess and unlock other recreational activities in his spare time.

In addition, he also has a strong interest in fighting games and comics, and can be said to be quite an otaku.

If you want to choose one of them as a means of earning money... Ruri already knows what kind of choice to make.

"I figured it out."

"Oh?" Osamu Dazai looked at him eagerly, looking expectantly, "What is what?"

Ruri took a deep breath and said with a straight face, "I want to draw a manga!"

"..."

The smile on Dazai Osamu's face was a little stiff.

No way, this is something that he didn't calculate in his mind at all.

The most important thing is

- "You can draw?"

Ruri said reservedly: "A little bit."

Dazai Osamu: "...How much is a little bit?"

Ruri: "Probably the level of self-study for a few months. Seeing

Osamu Dazai looking at him with a suffocated face, he explained optimistically: "It doesn't matter, as you said, it's just a try anyway. If it doesn't work, I'll change it.

" The dissuasion on the lips was taken back.

He didn't expect Ruli to be so reckless, so he just started from scratch.

When will he be able to enjoy the praise of being nurtured?

Comics are not the same as writing novels, they require a solid foundation.

Thinking of a friend who once wanted to write a novel, Osamu Dazai reluctantly raised his lips. In fact, he wanted to lure Ruri down this path.

But... Forget it, let him bump into the south wall and experience the hardships of the world.

At this point, Ruri officially started his independent plan.

In the morning, I learned fighting skills with Osamu Dazai, and in the afternoon, I stayed in my room and drew comics. In the evening, I chatted and played games with everyone in the detective agency.

When it comes to comics, Ruri can be said to be in high spirits. Although the painter seems to be a little immature, he can't hold back his enthusiasm.

At first, he didn't know what kind of stories to draw. After talking with Osamu Dazai for a while, he suddenly realized that it is better to create based on reality than fantasy.

Therefore, from the perspective of the heroine, he made a little adaptation of his story and relied on the unpleasant anger that was suppressed in his heart, and the progress went very fast.

In contrast, learning combat skills is far from smooth.

The reason is very simple, Ruli used to be a downright otaku, not exercising, having little strength and poor physical fitness.

Learning to fight at an age that is already set in stone is simply more difficult.

The only thing Osamu Dazai can do is to help Ruri exercise his physical strength, teach him how to use firearms or daggers, and how to dexterously escape in front of the enemy.

It's very real, abandoning the impractical and imaginative, and only focusing on trying to survive in battle.

And this is what Dazai Osamu, who is not good at fighting, values ​​most, and it happened to be taught to Ruri.

Take horse steps, run in circles, maintain a long standing posture, move flexibly, and train to draw out weapons, aim, swing, and other attack methods.

The ultimate goal is to be surprised and run away.

Although it was a little cowardly, at least it wasn't difficult for Ruri.

At the end of training almost every day, Ruri would be exhausted and turned into a pool of cat cakes, lying on the floor panting heavily.

Bean-sized sweat ran down his delicate cheeks, almost drenching his blond hair, but even so, Ruri always gritted her teeth and never thought about giving up training.

It is precisely because of this that Osamu Dazai appreciates him more and more, and is willing to treat him as his own disciple and teach him all his skills.

"It's already pretty good, your talent is very good."

Dazai Osamu encouraged the boy who was lying on his back on the floor with his hands in his pockets, his eyes out of focus.

Glancing at the gleaming blond hair scattered on the floor, he reminded: "If you don't get up, you won't be able to catch up with today's lunch. Be careful, Mr. Huanbu, to eat all your desserts."

Hearing the words 'dessert', Ruri's eyes trembled and she finally regained consciousness.

But his legs are almost scrapped, and his body is so sore that it doesn't look like his own. If he can, he wants to lie down here forever.

He didn't realize it when he was staying at home before, but now he realizes that lying down is the happiest thing in the world!

Once immersed in the past, the nostalgic figure appeared in his mind inadvertently.

This is the first time that Ruri has been separated from her boyfriend for such a long time. How can I put it...

I miss him so much.

I'd love to see him.

"Go back to my senses~"

Seeing that his whole expression was empty and he didn't know what he was thinking, Dazai Osamu bent down, looked at Ruri's face depressedly, and stretched out his fingers to poke restlessly.

Soft, smooth cheeks that feel exceptionally good.

Such a harassment, the two couldn't help but look at each other.

In an instant, the nostalgic figure in Ruri's mind overlapped with the person in front of him.

Exactly the same face, more eye-catching.

The chaos in his mind was unable to function, Ruri narrowed his eyes and tried to look at the familiar face, and suddenly confided his heartfelt instinct.

"I'm so tired, I can't walk anymore."

This was the first time he showed weakness in front of Dazai Osamu, which was not in line with the tenacity and tenacity he had shown in the past, but it made Dazai Osamu stunned for a moment.

Afterwards, he squatted down, dragged his chin with one hand, and there was a gleam of interest in the kite-colored eyes.

It's so funny that this kid shows his defenseless side to him every now and then.

He asked, "Then what are you going to do?"

Ruri looked at him, her chest was still heaving up and down, but she gradually stretched out her arm and grabbed the corner of his clothes.

"...back me." The

voice was like a thin thread, and it dissipated when the wind blew.

But Osamu Dazai heard it anyway.

The corners of his lips suddenly curved upward, as if happy and content.

He stared at Ruri quietly for a while, and finally, sweetly said,

"Okay." The

boy's weight was very light, which made people wonder if he didn't eat well. Dazai quickly carried Ruri behind him. Bend carefully to prevent the opponent from sliding down.

Ruri's chin rested on his shoulder, and her long blond hair fell from her shoulders as it swayed, and a few strands swept across Dazai Osamu's cheeks, itching and unbearable.

Dazai Osamu glanced at the splendid blond hair casually, which was very similar to the sun in the sky, the brightest color.

"Don't you think the hair will obstruct the view of the battle?"

He casually raised a topic.

"...That's what I said." The young man lying on his back weakly agreed, the palms on his shoulders moved forward, and picked up a strand of hair, "Then cut it."

Dazai Osamu was a little surprised, he Originally, I just wanted Ruri to tie up my hair: "I've kept it for so long, so you're willing to cut it?"

Ruri: "Well, I kept it because that person said that I look good with long hair. Actually, I have no idea."

Dazai A light flashed in Zhi's eyes: "So, you don't want to like him anymore?"

"On the contrary."

Ruri laughed, "I want to make changes because of him."

"It's all hope . He can like me a little more."

"..." The

young man's clear words were like raindrops falling on the ground, brushing away the dust.

He held the heart full of love in his hands, just looking forward to dedicating it to his beloved.

He will always watch the figure of that person, relying on his own efforts to follow up.

There is no room for other people in his eyes.

At this moment, Osamu Dazai's mood suddenly plummeted into the abyss.

A fleeting viscous darkness appeared in the kite-colored eyes.

The thought of wanting to replace that person rose again in his mind.

and lingering for a long time.

...

In the familiar dark office, Osamu Dazai rummaged through the documents presented one by one.

For a whole month, he couldn't find the consistent Ruri. He no longer believed in the work ability of his subordinates, and instead began to organize the information himself, hoping to find clues.

But no matter how he didn't give up any doubts, he still couldn't find Ru Li's whereabouts. Ru Li seemed to have evaporated from the world, and there was no trace of him anywhere.

"Chief." Zhongyuan Zhong also frowned as he saw that he couldn't close his eyes well for a few weeks, and his eyes were dark and blue, and couldn't help reminding, "You should go to rest."

These days, Osamu Dazai seems to be thin again . a lot.

When Ruri was still there, he had regular work and rest, regular meals, and proper exercise. Except for not seeing the sun all the year round, everything seemed so normal.

But now, after Ruri disappeared, Zhongyuan Zhong also understood the importance of Ruri to Dazai Osamu.

Leaving him, like a fish out of water, can no longer survive alone.

Dazai Osamu was consuming his own vitality every day, desperately forcing himself to find the position of Ruri.

Zhongyuan Zhong also looked at Dazai Osamu like this, and he couldn't bear it anymore.

He slapped his palm directly on the table, preventing Osamu Dazai from continuing to consult the information.

"Almost enough, let me know the truth!"

He scolded in the coldest language, hoping to wake the leader from his unrealistic fantasy: "Ruri may be gone! Not in this world, How long will you fall!" As soon as these words came out

, Osamu Dazai's movements stopped abruptly, and his eyes shot at him as sharp as knives.

"Zhongyao."

His voice was cold, without a trace of warmth, and the bottom of his eyes looking at Zhongyuan Zhongya was also covered with this layer of frost.

This is his inverse scale, and he doesn't allow anyone to cross it.

"If only I were to hear you say that."

He narrowed his eyes.

"I'll kill you."

"You're my subordinate, you just need to execute my orders quietly."

"My business, it's not your turn to intervene."

Saying these words one by one, as if The towering mountain peaks are also pressed down towards the Central Plains from above.

No matter how much Zhongyuan Zhong wanted to resist, he could only submit to the throne of the leader.

Zhongyuan Zhong also glanced at him with regretful eyes, nodded silently, turned and walked outside the office.

The coat slashed sharply in the air, and he tapped the brim of his hat with his hand, hiding all his emotions in the shadows.

After the closed door did not reveal any light again, Osamu Dazai sat quietly on the throne for a long time, his eyes dropped, and a touch of pain appeared on his face.

It took him so long to use everyone to search for Ruri, and it was impossible to find a trace.

Could it be that Ruri really left this world and lived in a place he couldn't see?

Dazai Osamu raised the corners of his lips sarcastically, feeling that he was about to be driven mad to have such thoughts.

But suddenly, a light flashed across his eyes, and his upper body suddenly tightened.

He opened the drawer under the office and pressed lightly on the wooden board at the bottom, and a secret combination lock appeared impressively.

After entering the date of the day he met Ruri, the mezzanine was finally opened, and there was actually a black book inside.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

619K 37.7K 102
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1M 54.6K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
60.8K 1.1K 8
This is just to bug the readers who questioned my Bolt x Dog!Reader story ;) If you ever read my books that are like this, question yourselfs before...
1.1M 49.1K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC