I Ran Away after Dumping the...

By Spinfoxie

Author: Xiandouhua Alternate Title: 甩了首领宰后我跑路了 Summary: There is a beautiful canary in the office of Mafia in... More

1: Canary
2: The Day We Met
3: Want You
4: The Rain Is Coming
5: Teach Bad
6: Poisoned
7: Bold Plans
8: Action Begins
9: Mantis Catching Cicadas
10: Oriole Behind
11: It's Not Right
12: Got Caught
13: Is it a Coincidence?
14: I Got It
15: He's Wronged
16: Truth Revealed
17: Don't Try to Escape
18: A Brain Supplement
19: Become A Detective
20: Love Consultation
22: Carried Me
23: Make You Fall in Love With Me
24: The Domineering President's Runaway Wife
25: Shocking the Comics World
26: Male Mother
27: Become an idol?
28: Ambiguous Game
29: Tooth Mark
30: Incarnate the Sun
31: Craving More
32: I Beat Myself
33: You are a Fairy
34: As Expected of You
35: Accident First
36: One More Week
37: Miss Big Race
38: We are Pure Love
39: Butei vs Mafia
40: Isn't that just Support?
41: Boxing Gloves
42: Decreased Favorability
43: The Devil Captured by Love
44: Chat Genius
45: True and False Dazai
46: Double Slaughter Duel
47: Invincible
48: Wrong Person
49: Too dog
50: Finally Meet
51: Double slaughter sandwich
52: God Assist
53: Are you Embarrassed?
54: Fancy Support Scene
55: Beautiful Alone
56: Pig Teammate
57: Please Go for Tea
58: Back Home
59: Confession
60: Crazy
61: My Muse
62: Search Action
63: Attract each other
64: Step by Step
65: Experiment
66: Quiz
67: Preparations for Each
68: Who is Liuli
69: Successful rescue
70: Plan
71: Discharge
72: At Your Own Risk
73: World Line
74: Accept You

21: Astringent

79 7 0
By Spinfoxie

21: "Your charisma is too low"

After a whole night of psychological construction, Ruri and Dazai Osamu secretly met again in a room the next day.

With the warm spring breeze blowing outside the window, Ruli's babbling voice like a stream is also slowly entering my ears.

Soon, Osamu Dazai understood his current situation and summed it up accurately: "In general, you think he doesn't trust you, he never tells you the truth in his heart, and he treats you coldly for a while. Enthusiasm, right?"

After receiving Ruri's approval, he nodded thoughtfully: "This is quite in line with Mr. Mori's character, doubting everything, even the closest people will not completely trust."

"..." When Ruri heard Mori Ogai's name, her forehead jumped wildly.

I have to say that every time Osamu Dazai mentioned Moriou, it was like a knife pierced into his heart, but he couldn't hide or defend himself, he could only wait quietly for the blood dripping everywhere. .

So sad.

"Then facing this problem, it's very simple." Dazai Osamu suddenly said.

Ruri immediately looked at him brightly.

Dazai Osamu spread his hands: "What does a boyfriend like this want him to do, let's break up quickly~"

"..."

Dazai Osamu's strength staged something to make me pit me, and Ruri exhaled silently.

"I refuse. Is there a more reliable way?"

He looked at Osamu Dazai again with expectant eyes.

As the saying goes, no one knows him better than himself, and he is also Osamu Dazai. The advice that Dazai gave him must be of great reference value.

"Yes." Living up to his expectations, Osamu Dazai nodded with a smile.

And in Ru Li Yue's bright eyes, he held his chin in one hand, and a rather sinister smile evoked the corner of his lips: "My suggestion is-"

"Seduction."

These two words murmured softly from his mouth, with a slightly ambiguous color.

Ruri also froze in place at the same time, blinking her eyes, showing an expression of disbelief: "...Huh? Are you sure?"

Not sure.

After all, Osamu Dazai only said it because he thought it was interesting.

"I'm sure." Osamu Dazai explained solemnly, "Most of the bright princes throughout the ages have gradually become faint because of the gorgeous concubines in the harem, who do not love the country but only the beautiful. Therefore, you have not gained that person's trust. A big reason, It's just that you're not attractive enough!"

"Think about it carefully, have you ever been obsessed with him in the past and made him delay reviewing documents?"

Ru Li thought about it seriously, and the answer he got made him very discouraged: " No."

Dazai, the leader over there, is a workaholic who can work twenty-four hours a day, rain or shine.

If there is no person who plays the role of lover, Ruri is very suspicious, the leader Dazai Osamu will live with the document for the rest of his life.

"Look." Hearing this, Osamu Dazai suddenly narrowed his eyes, showing a smile that was not a smile.

He was like a seductive and depraved devil, and Xu Xushan said: "Now you know, your charm is too low."

Under his blow, Ruri lowered her head in disappointment.

In his opinion, this can't be changed at all. He has grown up like this, so he shouldn't have plastic surgery according to Dazai Osamu's preferences, right? !

"Then... what should I do?" Like a confused little beast, Ruri blinked her moist eyes, hoping that Osamu Dazai could help him.

And Dazai Osamu really worked hard-trying to keep himself from laughing.

Pfft, haha, this kid is too simple, he can believe whatever he says.

Dazai Osamu knew that Mori Ogai was dedicated to the organization, so the latter would never allow anyone to hinder him from reviewing documents, so he deliberately proposed to induce him.

It's just that he didn't expect that he would believe what he said without hesitation.

I don't know if this child was raised so well and his nature is so simple, or because it was what he said, he believed it without hesitation.

Dazai Osamu was keenly aware of Ruri's faint trust in himself. This trust was inexplicable. He could often see his own reflection in those blue eyes.

To be honest, the feeling that Ruri was staring at was very strange.

But he didn't hate it.

The things he doubted, should be able to be solved after more and more in-depth communication with Ruri.

Dazai Osamu was not in a hurry, like a spider carefully weaving a web, carefully laying out a net.

"It's very simple." Dazai Osamu kindly helped analyze with a patient smile, "There is no way to change your appearance, but you can change your behavior to make you more attractive."

Ruri nodded thoughtfully, He seemed to understand what Osamu Dazai meant.

Trying to think about the poses of the male models in the magazine, Ruri subconsciously unbuttoned two buttons on the neckline, and he pulled the slightly loose shirt to one side, revealing a beautiful swan neck and a smooth pink fragrance. shoulder. The broken golden hair on his forehead swayed gently in the wind, and the boy hesitantly opened his slightly trembling eyes, a pair of dazzling eyes like jewels looked forward, and tilted

his head: "Is that so?"

With his movements, his eyes fell on the fragrant shoulders, which were white to reflective, and the white shirt continued to be pulled down, and he could almost see a looming delicate collarbone.

Before he could recover from his daze, the young man suddenly grabbed the hem of his shirt and lifted it up: "Is this still the case?" The

waist is half exposed, and there are no muscles that have been trained for a long time. Instead, it is flat and delicate, and outlines a kind of weak Feels like you can hold it with one hand.

It seems that it is precisely because the waist is different from the men's waist that he has seen before, so Dazai Osamu's eyes are glued to it, and he can hardly take it away.

Like a dragonfly across the water, splashing ripples in his heart.

In the kite-colored eyes, a deep black spread for a moment, and a strange light flashed from it.

After a long while, he silently adjusted his breath, with the same smile on his face as he always did, looked at Ruri,

"Are you seducing me?"

He leaned his upper body forward, adjusted his gaze to a position as high as Ruri, carefully Search for each other's emotions.

"Then congratulations."

He licked his lower lip, and the smile on his face deepened.

"I'm about to be fascinated by you."

He clearly saw that Ruri's expression was stunned for a while, and then her cheeks suddenly turned red, and she gave him a look of anger.

"I'm seriously discussing academics with you!" And you just want to fuck me! !

Angry as if it really didn't mean that.

Dazai Osamu began to wonder again, then why did Ruri act so defenseless in front of him.

trust? simple? Or is there no way to be a target for this at all?

Before he could discuss it, there was already a menacing fist in front of him.

Dazai Osamu only glanced slightly, then raised his hand to take it, folded his palm, and wrapped the weak fist.

Looking down, what caught his eye was Ruri, who fluttered his teeth and claws like a milk cat but was easily suppressed by him.

The blush on her cheeks hadn't completely disappeared, and Ruri stared at him angrily.

At this moment, Osamu Dazai suddenly understood the joy of keeping pets, and also understood why Mr. Mori adopted Ruri.

"This kind of weak fist can't hurt me." Dazai Osamu squeezed Ruri's fist and swayed it from side to side, but Ruri couldn't break free, showing the difference in strength between him and Dazai Osamu.

Ruri felt a little discouraged, not to mention the power users in the organization, even if the leader Dazai Osamu came to him alone, he could not escape.

No, not to mention whether he can win the heart of the leader Dazai Osamu, let's put survival and safety first.

Once Ruri made up his mind, he wouldn't change easily. He looked deeply at Osamu Dazai who could knock him down with just one hand, and finally asked, "Please teach me how to fight!"

"..."

Dazai Zhi was stunned for a moment, seemingly taken aback by the topic he was caught off guard against.

After a long while, he asked strangely, "You want to learn to fight?"

"Yes, I want to have the ability to protect myself." Ruri nodded.

Dazai Osamu: "Yesterday you still swore that you must win that person's heart, but today you have changed?"

When he said this, even Dazai Osamu didn't notice the coldness in his voice.

Yesterday, he was moved because of Ruri's sincere and pure heart, but today the other party's easy change made him suddenly feel a little chilled.

What he wants to see is the hope that despite the difficulties and obstacles ahead, he is always facing the bright and courageous.

This allows him to believe that there is still the purest, uncontaminated mind in this world.

As a result, is it still impossible?

Dazai Osamu was disappointed.

But Ruri shook her head:

"This is also a step that must be taken in order to achieve the goal."

"If I want to stay by his side forever, I need to have the corresponding ability and strength." Ruri looked at her soft and tender palm, and clenched her fists hard, "If you want to get something, you have to pay a price. I know this very well."

This was what Ruri thought when she was alone in the office.

It's just that the plan has not been perfected, and there is only a firm desire to change.

"After I have the ability to protect myself, maybe I can stand by his side."

"This is the first step, and it is also an important step. As long as the goal can be achieved, I am willing to do anything."

In an instant, his The radiance of the starry river appeared in the bottom of his eyes again, as if he wanted to suck in Osamu Dazai, who was watching these eyes.

Dazai Osamu's heart beat violently.

There was a strange brilliance in his eyes.

......really.

He loved the brilliance of humanity that Ruri showed him.

He loved Ruri's pure and bright heart.

He really loved the young man in front of him.

And look forward to him continuing to show more good things for himself.

Ah...want.

At this moment, the urge to want him was suddenly born crazy!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.8K 1.1K 8
This is just to bug the readers who questioned my Bolt x Dog!Reader story ;) If you ever read my books that are like this, question yourselfs before...
245K 6.1K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
677K 33.5K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
1.1M 44.6K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...