Don't blame me

By thisbitchcinderella

[On hold till I get better] 4 years ago Four didn't just left his absuive father, he left his little sister. ... More

introduction
choosing ceremony-one
Training-two
jealous-four
Not all men-five
Party with obstacles-six
first true kiss-seven
Pray-eight
Stay as duo-nine
the fence-ten
confessing-eleven
first-twelve
jealous, Daisy?-thirteen
infirmary-fourteen
beaten up-fifteen
war games-sixteen
vistors day-seventeen
Explanations-eighteen
Siblings-nineteen
tears and kisses-twenty
Announcement
Announcement

Wounds can heal-three

2.1K 44 4
By thisbitchcinderella

"How did you get those?"

"Clumsy kid!" I answered not even thinking about what I said.

"Darling you can lie to your friends and your instructors but not to me." She held my hand comforting me like a mother would do.

"Just sew this up and I'm free to go. Right?" I asked not wanting to have this stupid conversation where I will be lying the whole time through it.

"Alright." The woman said and went out the door just to come back after a minute with the stuff she needed.
"It's gonna sting. Just relax." She told me but as she sew my wound again I didn't feel a single thing. Maybe it was because of my panic or just because I did it on myself multiple times.

"I think it doesn't
help if I'd say you should stay here for the night. So I'm gonna let you leave!" She said and helped me off the bed.
"I have another patient now. But if something happens feel free to come back." She explained and I certainly knew that the other patient was Tris.

"Sure." I made my way through the door and saw Peter sitting between Eric and Four.

"Flower power!" Peter startled upwards and went towards me before engulfing me in a tight embrace.
"Do you feel better? You lost a lot of blood! And I read that.." I stopped him from talking.

"Peter! I'm fine! Wounds can heal ya know?" I affirmed him and looked towards Four and Eric before looking back at my friend. "It's just an old scar that popped open. You know.? Clumsy like always!" I lied and he knew that, note to yourself never lie to a former candor again.

"Tell the truth!" He demanded and caught Eric and Tobis' attention.

"I fell at home in a bottle," I told him concerned it was just half a lie so he couldn't read my body language.

"Eric and Four told us to wait for Tris so we could manage this." He sat down again and there were only three seats so I leaned on the wall. Peter offered me his seat but I declined thankfully.

"You know what? I don't have to wait here for this little girl of a liar to lie again. So I'm just gonna go now 'cus I need to hold my position." I told them ready to go but a hand held me back.

"We're gonna talk together!" Tobias hissed at me and I was so nearly to hit him.

"And since when does your word matter?" I asked showing him that Eric is the leader and not he.

"I'm gonna agree with Four on this one! It's the first day of training and you both already fought. So we're gonna fix that!" Eric said and I was mad. Madder than mad."

"Peter? Do you have a mirror?" I changed the subject and looked at my friend.

"Nope. Sorry. Why do you need it? I thought Abnegation hated it to look in the mirror." Peter answered.

"Well first. Because I need to see how bad I look right now and second. I'm not abnegation and let's say my father didn't take this rule as necessary. He was a leader so he had to look 'perfect' when he went out so yeah." I sat down on the concrete floor and watched 2 nurses change rooms with their first aid cases.

"You do know that two nurses and one doctor is a bit too little for this hospital," I muttered under my breath and watched Uriah walk with Marlene in his arms in.

"Dais! Pet! I need help over here, please?" He yelled at us and Peter helped him. I wanted but my stomach stung as I tried to stand up.

"What happened to you?" Uriah asked and looked at me with worried eyes. That meant I have eye bags and my eyes are puffy.

"Ask this stiff girl. She's the reason why I got upset that's when my scar popped open and a woman had to sew it again." I said upset and Tobias looked at me angry like I was lying.

"Did it hurt?" Uriah asked 'feeling' the pain.

"So I'm gonna say no. Maybe it's because it wasn't a new experience or it was because I was shocked and in panic. Don't know but I couldn't care less. Wounds can heal!" I shrugged my shoulders saying the same as I said to Peter but flinching as my stomach stung again.

"And why are you waiting here?" He asked sitting next to Peter because they squeezed themselves into one chair.

"Because I 'hit' Tris. And before you say something. No, I did not! She said I was annoying because I snapped at To-...Four most likely and that I shouldn't befriend myself with the enemy." I looked at Peter who looked a bit hurt like I was going to do what this girl said but just because we came from the same faction doesn't mean I like her.

"But I'm not gonna do that. Pet's my Peter Pan and I'm his flower power. So then I told her I'm not gonna do what she likes. Then she did as if I hit her. BUT I DID NOT!"

"And then Miss Daisy over here had a total blackout and her stomach began to bleed," Peter added and looked at me with a stern expression.

"What? It happens when I get upset. My stomach crumbles itself together and scars pop open." I defended myself.

"Will one of you leaders say to her that it's not normal?" Peter practically begged our instructors.

"It's not normal that she hit her followers too!" Tobias made me so angry now and I would like to yell at him all he did the past few years.

"Well, you didn't have to. I was the one being with him not you." I mumbled so no one could hear.
A single tear dropped on the floor and soon enough Tris came out the door with a cool pack on her cheek.

"I guess she just got a light hit but she did cry out when I touched it so I gave her a cool pack." The same doctor who treated me said.
"But this girl over there?" She pointed at me and the eyes wandered on me. I looked up from the floor and at her with a blank expression.
"Got it bad. I don't know how she got this scar. And the scars besides the big one. I wanted to let her stay here but she didn't want so I let her go."

"Thank you, Mary." Four thanked and stepped next to Tris.

"If that's it I'm gonna go." I tried to stand up but again my body ached and I just sat down on the floor again.

Peter opened his mouth but I cut him off: "I'm fine Peter! Just slipped off." I felt bad that I lied to him again but I didn't need anyone to think I need their help. I didn't need it since I was 8 so I can do that now too.

Eric lifted me and held me close to his body so he can support me.
"You don't always need to lie." He told me in an emotionless voice.

"Now we all go into Eric's office and talk about today's event. Peter, you need to stay outside. Wait here with Uriah." Tobias told my friends and we went to an office. I sat next to Eric opposite Tris disgusted to look in her face.

"If I can be honest?" I asked and Eric nodded wanting me to talk: "I did nothing wrong. Like you can see her cheek hasn't any bruises or swelling. And HONESTLY GUYS! I stood 200 inches away from her how could I possibly hit her?" I tried not to be upset so my belly didn't hurt.

"She hit me!" Tris complained.

"So you don't like me? Why? Just because I was Caleb's friend? And didn't go to Erudite with him? You don't know anything about me! You know me as the daughter of the leader but you don't know me!" I confronted her.

"Well you befriended yourself with Peter and he's an asshole!" She countered but that wasn't enough.

"I'm friends with him because he'd stand by my side whatever happens you saw today."

"Well, my brother had a crush on you!" She tried to talk herself out but not with me.

"Caleb did not. We both said that we change factions when we were 13. And that is when we swore that we could not be a couple whatever happens and he had a crush on your neighbor! That was obvious."

"You still hit me!" She cried out and my hand was a fist now.

"If you say that one more time you have a bruised cheek because you don't know what means to be hit! So shut your little mouth and say the truth!" Eric tried to comfort me as he held his hand over my fist but it didn't.
"This conversation doesn't make sense. You're gonna believe her whatever she says although you know me better than her!"

"This isn't any personal now Daisy!" Tobias warned me but I couldn't care less.

"Tris! Leave this room!" I looked into Tobias' brown eyes as I spoke to Tris she seemed to be scared and left.
"Eric, could you please go too?" I asked but he wasn't going to leave.

"This is my office. I'm gonna stay here!" He sunk deeper into his stool. "And now talk!" He demanded to me and I rolled my eyes.

"I don't know why you hate me that much!" I spoke to my brother. "I mean you were the one leaving me not the other way around!"

"But you belong to Erudite. I'm just trying to understand why you didn't transfer there." His voice was raised and he had his arms crossed.

"So what? I didn't choose what my aptitude test said. Is that such a big problem? I mean Mom would cheer for me if she knew that I'm here. You can't just be mad at me for this! I mean do you think I hit this stiff? She isn't even able to fight back and I only fight with people my level!"

"Daisy the problem is that I didn't want you here!" He yelled at me and my heart broke in more pieces. I thought I left him behind but he didn't wanna leave my heart and now he was jumping on it.

"Alright.." Was all I could say before I would break out into a sobbing mess I said: "I guess it's the best for you." Four stood up and went out the door where Tris stood.

That's when I turned to Eric and told him: "I need you to train me! I need to be one of your best initiates! I need a government position so I can show him that he was wrong about me!"

"Okay? But I don't think your little boyfriend would like that very much!" Eric explained and I raised my eyebrow looking at him with a disgusted look.

"He isn't my boyfriend. I mean did you see him? He isn't my type!" Or maybe it is because he's your brother, you dumbass?! A voice spoke to me through my mind.

"Alright! I'm gonna help you! I don't know why because I don't like stiffs but you seem to be a stiff who deserves to be here and I guess you have more brain than any other initiate." He complimented me and my Erudite side.

"Thanks, I guess!" I didn't know how to react to a compliment. I only got compliments from Caleb and he was my best friend but Eric? He's my instructor and my brother's enemy. Maybe it's good that I'll train with him so I can be better than Tris and Four and he'll be mad.

We both went out the door and made our way to the cafeteria.

"Thanks again for not standing against me," I mumbled nearly don't understandable but he heard me and smirked.

"No problem. But don't think I'll do that always! I have a reputation here in Dauntless!" He explained to me and I rolled my eyes before entering the canteen and all my eyes wandered to me.
First day and what does Daisy do? Herself enemies.

I sat down at the table where my friends sat and to my shame Four, Tris and nearly all other initiates were there too.
"What the shoot is that?" I grimaced as I saw that everything on this table was based on meat.

"I think Four told you that you were vegetarian and you know Dauntless usually likes meat so this is the way he tells you that you can't win against him!" Peter suggested and my hand balled into a fist.

"I'm not eating a poor animal," I mumbled through gritted teeth.

"You better begin, Princes." A husky voice sounded from behind me and I turned around just to see Eric with a few others sitting at a table.

"I'll not. Even when I have to starve" I looked over to my brother and smiled evilly.

Please vote and comment!

•~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~•

[Edited: 10th September 2022]

Please tell me if you see any grammatical or spelling error

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

JAX [1] By emmy

Fanfiction

89.1K 1.8K 23
Everyone has a place where they belong, I just have to fin...
7.1K 129 16
||Set pre-Divergent. I own nothing except for Tempest (Storm) Eaton, her plotlines, and some side characters that don't belong to Veronica Roth.|| ||...
3.6K 62 11
Eris Eaton, daughter of Marcus Eaton. Four's only sister and Marcus' favorite punching bag. Her punishments were always worse than Four's were but wh...
79.5K 1.8K 10
#1 in Theo- March 19, 2024 #1 in Faction- November 24, 2021 #1 in Eaton - December 4, 2020 #2 in Four - March 22, 2021 #3 in Tobiaseaton - September...