Reacting to the Mini Marauders

By darkvixen14

The war is over, but it cost so many innocent lives. The Marauders and Coven's children are determined to mak... More

Golden Trio era Cast
Marauders Era Cast
Chapter one: The Guest
Scene one: the birth of hero's
Scene Two: Separation
Scene three: Ten Years Later
Scene Four: A Day at the Zoo
Scene Five: Going to the Park
Scene Six: Planning Stage
Scene Seven: The Letters From No One
Scene Eight: Gringotts
Scene Nine: Wands and Hopes
Scene Ten: A Dragon, A Psychic, and A Wolfish cousin
Scene Eleven: Not Friends, Family
Scene Twelve: Getting Ready
Rest in Peace

Scene Thirteen: Platform 9 3/4

847 24 12
By darkvixen14

Hermione pulled her parents along to the park early in the morning both equal amounts confused and agitated, "Hermione any other day we would encourage this not today. you have to get ready for school you train leaves in," Jean Granger checked her husband's watch a bit forcefully. "Three hours." 

"I know mom but please just give them a few minutes," She begged, both her parents were hit with Hermione's pleading eyes and relented. 

James sighed and put his hands in his face. Lily looked over at him in question, "I think James just realized he's never going to be able to say no to her." Remus said seeing as he was in the same boat with Gen

Hermione smiled evilly thinking of what she would do with this power. 

A few minutes later Draco and Lexus came bounding down the path Narcissa and Lucius in tow. It was only then that Hermione realized that Lexus wasn't Draco's sister but his cousin. All three of The Malfoy's had a ghostly complexion, with straight neat blond hair. Draco and his father had pointed faces and turned up noses. Lexus had a caramel complexion her hair with curly wild black hair (that had managed to go into a ponytail today) and a rounder face which she seemed to inherit from Draco's mothers' side of the family. 

"Hey Mione, these are my parents Narcissa and Lucius Malfoy." Hermione also realized how regel his tone had become as opposed to his usual high-pitched voice. 

Draco gasped as if his pride was wounded and tackled Hermoine back on the couch. She laughed like a mad woman as he tickled her sides. 

Everyone let it happen paying them no mind it was only when Lexus saw Draco trying to get to his knees over her that her eye widened, and she tossed him on to the floor. "I was just trying to not fall off the couch," He whined. 

"I don't care make your displays of affection behind closed doors. Neither had thought of that but realized it probably looked as such. Both their faces bloomed bright red, and Sirius had to stop James from lunging out at Draco. 

Draco's mother held out her hand for the two muggles who were slightly intimidated, "We will be going to the train station with you, Draco and Lexus insisted, and they don't give the clearest instruction on how to get onto the platform," Her voice dropped to a whisper so Lexus couldn't hear her, "Her mother ran into the wall her first time." 

Missy felt the eyes on her and sank into her boyfriend's embrace though he wasn't much better as she could feel his chest vibrating with laughter under her, "How?" Lexus asked, I know you were a muggle born but Aunt Vivian, your stepsister wasn't" 

"She gave me the wrong wall!" she shouted all though it was muffled by Regulus chest. 

The Scene changed to the muggle platform showing Draco and Lexus run though the barrier Hermione took a deep breath and ran though. Harry on the other hand had no idea where he was going, he was wandering the train station aimlessly, Petunia and Vernon had left him on the platform and drove off. 

"Chienne!" Lily screamed.

"You know French?" Remus asked rather than commenting on the fact that she called her sister a Bitch.

"Yes, and Petunia knows how to get on the platform she went with me for years she just stranded my son by himself!" James eyes were blazing with a fire like no other. 

"You really had no help." Gen realized. 

"None whatsoever," 

"Same as every year packed with muggles of course. Come on." Harry looked over and saw a large family, all with flaming red hair pushing trolly's and one had and owl. 

"Why did your mom shout that?" Ted Tonks asked. 

Ron grinned, "we may have gotten a warning about a lost boy." Rigel smirked and fist bumped Ron. Harry was contemplating if his life was ever random, they seemed to have planned everything. "Although I had no clue it was Harry Potter."

"All right Percy you first." The oldest boy took his position and... ran straight into a wall. "Fred you next," 

"He's not Fred I am," one of the two identical boys exclaimed.

"Honestly woman you call yourself our mother." 

The other boy walked up to the wall, "Oh I'm sorry George." 

The boy smirked "Only joking I am Fred." 

The 90's marauders felt a pang of pain shoot though them Ron bit his hand as a way to focus on his physical pain and not cry.

"I love them!" Fabian shouts. His brother high fives him.

Molly sinks down in her chair resigning herself to raising Fabian and Gidion 2.0. 

Miniver silently hopes they're not in her house. 

The twins run straight though the wall, Harry shook his head and approached the woman, "Excuse me. Could you tell me how to- how to." Harry nervously stuttered. 

Molly looks over at the wall then back at Harry, "How to get on to the platform?" He nodded meekly. She smiled warmly at Harry, "Not to worry dear it Ron's first time at Hogwarts as well." Harry looked over at the redheaded boy. "Now all you've got to do is walk straight at the wall between platforms nine and ten, Best do it at a bit of a run if you're nervous." 

Lily reached over the couch and hugged Molly in thanks, "I never did get to say," Harry started, "Thank you for literally everything Mrs. Weasley. I don't know what i would have done without you," Harry told her. 

"Of course, dear." she said pushing back the tears she felt coming forth. 

Lily dropped her voice to a whisper, "Thank you for giving him a mother when I couldn't." both read heads looked at their sons and saw them laughing and pushing one another, they were acting like idiots, they were acting like brothers. 

"Anytime Lily he seems like a good kid." 

"Good luck." a little redhead girl nodded. 

"Who's that?" Authur asked.

"Harry's future wife." Carina said only to be pushed off the couch by Ron.

Hermione rolled her eyes and leaned on her knees to look back at them, "That's Ginevra Weasley. Your daughter, youngest child and Harry's Future wife." She dropped her voice to a whisper. "I think he already has the ring." 

Harry looked at his sister with an accusing look, "No I don't." He paused, "It's in the vault at Gringotts." Ron looked at Harry, "I'm kidding please don't kill me."

Rigel looked back and shook his head mouthing, 'No he's not'

Authur glared at the boy only for Molly to hit him across the back of the head. 

Harry ran full force at the wall. He expected the crash but not what he crashed into. "Owe, I'm really sorry." Hedwig's cage fell off the trolly making the poor bird squawked in disapproval, and his trunk turned over. He looked up and saw one of the girls from the Zoo, but she didn't seem to remember him. 

"I did" 

"Well thanks for making me feel crazy." 

Carina, Genevieve had told him. "Let me help," She reached over and picked up Hedwig, "She's beautiful," She complimented. "Oi Rig." 

A boy Harry remembered as her twin brother Rigel turned back from his conversation with a pink haired woman and rushed down the platform to help with the trunk, "Hellu Harry." He said in a sing song voice. "Sorry 'bout freaking you out at the Zoo that wasn't very tactful of us how 'bout we sit with you on the train and talk about it, that might be better." 

"How can you do that?" Finally, Genevieve walked up giving Harry a small sense of peace as she was the one, he was most familiar with. 

"Do what?" Rigel asked. 

"Apologize like it's an afterthought I spend days after thinking I messed up." 

"It's still haunts me some nights, that's the wonderful thing about Anxiety." She said sarcastically while wiggling her fingers. 

"Anxiety?" James asked haven't never had it hard a day in his life. 

Sirius, surprisingly was the one to answer, "It's a sense of uneasiness, distress, or dread, sometimes you feel it before things other times it comes to haunt you well after said event." 

"It's comes with my ADHD like a bad two for one deal but the addition of PTSD hasn't made it any better." 

"PTSD!?" Vivian asked with a start.

"Why do you think we're doing this." Carina asked softly. 

Rigel shrugged, there were somethings about him that Genevieve didn't understand like how his brain was silent if he wasn't actively thinking. "So whatcha say Harry?" 

He looked to Genevieve then Back at the black-haired twins before taking a deep breath and nodding. He needed some answers. 

Hello, muggles, I'm back finally it took me long enough, just a quick thing. I'm changing Rigel's face claim, Remember the face claims are all for when their older so you'll have to use your imagination for when their eleven. So, if that's important to you, you can check it out it should be posted on the cast page literally right after this goes up. 

Is its silent in any of your brains? I heard that's a thing, my friend told me that Adderall made her brain quite once.

~DarkVixen

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.2K 420 15
Eight movies are sent from the future to the past to watch what happens in the future. °°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°° What if Har...
15.2K 660 20
After the wizarding war of 1998, everyone agreed that it all could've been avoided, if only the past knew how badly their actions affected the future...
1.1M 50.3K 97
Bonnie Miller always thought of herself as a coward. After the First Wizarding War, she ran away to America from the terrible truth that all of her f...
20K 713 27
Two girls with completely different backgrounds somehow are able to confide in each other when they meet their first year at Hogwarts. Leah Potter i...